• Financial Statements, the Sarbanes-Oxley Act, and Corporate Governance
• How to Evaluate and Improve a Company’s Financial Performance
• Internal Accounting Applications for Your Company
• Cost-Profit-Volume Analysis, Operating Leverage, and Discounting Analysis
• Capital Budgeting
• Assets Management, Financing Techniques, and Portfolio Theory
• Decision Making with Statistics and Forecasting
• Making Use of Quantitative Decision Making
• Full course text divided by chapter
• Interactive flashcards for subject review
• Comprehensive chapter-level tests
• Detailed Explanations of right and wrong answers
• Charts, Graphs, Examples
• No Internet connection required.
This app is developed by the market leader INTERSOG based on the work and in tight cooperation with Professor and bestselling author Dr. Jae K. Shim.
Dr. Jae K. Shim is Professor of Business at California State University, Long Beach. He has been a consultant to commercial and nonprofit organizations over 35 years and is an author or coauthor of over 50 professional business books. Dr. Shim received his MBA and Ph.D. degrees from the University of California at Berkeley (Haas School of Business).