With this FREE application you can search and browse peaks, tracks, shelters and bivouacs of the world *: Himalayas, Alps, Andes, Rockies, Pyrenees, Atlas and many more.
NO INTERNET CONNECTION NEEDED! Application specially designed for use his use on the mountains.
Not only the names of the peaks are shown, now if you click on them will apperar their routes, photographs, ascents, weather forecast, and more.
Record and publish your routes and ascents from the mobile. Watch your ascent stats, altimetry, route maps and much more. Also with the expansion "Emergency Return" you can return to the beginning of the route using the new navigator in case of getting lost.
Also includes logs of your ascents and statistics.
The usage of the viewer is very simple: turn the application, expected to get your GPS position and then aim your device at the summit or shelter that you want to see, like if you want to take a photo.
Install it now and discover the summits around you. You can also take pictures with the summits labeled to remember the panorama later.
One last thing, if you climb a peak do not forget to have recorded the route or turn on the viewer to link the climb to your profile. You can also import your routes Gpx or Plt you have and publish them to your profile as complete.
* To enjoy Bivouacs Shelters and expansion must be activated by paying via Google Market, once the activation is available even reinstalling the application.
Current grades available:
- YDS (USA)
- Kurtyki (Poland)
- British Adj
- Peak Bouldering (B)
Presented by Black Diamond.
- Comprehensive database of rock climbing areas and routes
- Works OFFLINE (no cell reception needed once data is downloaded)
- High resolution photos
- Syncs with your existing MountainProject.com account
- Read and post to the Mountain Project Forum.
- Browse areas, routes, photos, ticks, and comments at the crag or on the rock
- Download your local areas, trip destinations, or all 75,000+ routes worldwide
- Set bookmarks for your favorite routes and areas
- Download high-res photos, one at a time or for a whole area
- Sync your ticks, star ratings, and to do's with your MP account
- Search for routes and areas
- See maps and directions to areas
- Stay up to date with weekly data updates – you always have the freshest beta
- Terms of Service: http://www.mountainproject.com/scripts/TermsOfUse.php
Best though for Beastmaker Fingerboard and for any general climbing board training.
* set number of repetitions
* set rest second
* set hang seconds
* set minutes of pause between repetition (if set application will run indefinitely until user stop it)
* sound (with possibility to play sound only at change or every seconds)
* volume control directly in settings
Please add your comment.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Check the website http://arons.dyndns.org/beastmaker.html
Du kletterst gerne und willst deine Klettergebiete und Topos online und auf dem Smartphone nutzen? Dann bist du genau richtig! Die Kletter-App enziano sowie das Bergsport- und Alpinportal http://www.enziano.com bieten dir Felsinfos zum Download, digitale Topos zum klettern und vieles mehr.
Suche Felsen und Gebiete in deiner Umgebung oder an deinem Urlaubsort. Finde dein nächstes perfektes Projekt oder eure nächste schönste Urlaubsroute. Probiere es aus und lass dich inspirieren!
DIGITALE TOPOS KAUFEN
Für einen Preis von 0,50 € bis 7,00 € (je nach Anzahl der Routen im Gebiet) bekommst du Zugriff auf hochwertige Topos von bekannten Autoren und Verlagen. Kaufe dir einzelne Felsen oder gleich das ganze Gebiet. Profitiere von der langjährigen Erfahrung und Ortskenntnis unserer Profi-Autoren und Bergführer. Auf Topos von enziano kannst du dich verlassen!
KOSTENLOS HERUNTERLADEN & TESTEN
Wichtige Informationen zu einem Gebiet oder Fels kannst du bereits jetzt kostenlos nutzen. Schwierigkeit der Routen, Anfahrts- und Zustiegsbeschreibungen. Felsbeschaffenheit, Absicherung, Charakteristik der Routen, etc. Alles was du brauchst um deinen Kletterurlaub vorzubereiten oder dein nächstes Wochenende zu planen ist hier vereint.
Lade dir jetzt die brandneue enziano-App herunter oder besuche uns auf http://www.enziano.com
Du hast dein Gebiet nicht gefunden? Sag uns Bescheid! In den nächsten Wochen und Monaten werden noch viele weitere Gebiete und Felsen hinzukommen. Du kannst uns dein Wunschgebiet, deinen Boulder oder deine Kletterhalle jederzeit an firstname.lastname@example.org schicken.
Folgende Klettergebiete stehen bereits jetzt zur Verfügung
- Alpinklettern in Österreich vom Schall Verlag
- Mägdeberg im Hegau am Bodensee
- Buildering in Mainz von Builderingspots.de
- Bouldern um Wiesbaden
- Sächsische Schweiz West vom Jäger Verlag
- Kitzsteinhorn, Klettergarten Weißbach, etc. von Rock Projects
Weitere Gebiete werden demnächst folgen:
- Sächsische Schweiz West etc.
Wir sind neugierig auf dein Feedback! Hast du einen Fehler gefunden, Ideen oder kennst einen Autor – melde dich einfach per email@example.com bei uns. Wir freuen uns darauf!
Viel Spaß beim Klettern wünscht euch das Team von enziano
Sonstige Apps fürs Klettern gibt es von: Panico, Vertical-Life, theCrag, Climbers Paradise, Versante Sud, Swiss Climb
Folge enziano auf unseren Social-Media Accounts:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/enziano.outdoor
- Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/enziano_team
- Google+: https://plus.google.com/+Enziano
- Bag peaks with GPS verification.
- Map: with peak location, compass and distance grid
- Fit for the outdoors! No network needed. Works offline.
- Download peak data (for offline use)
- Create new peaks (will be verified)
- Share your happy moments with others
- Browse Summit Logs of fellow peak baggers
Peakhunter (peakhunter.com) is the premiere Digital Global Summit Log.
The Peakhunter App only lets you create an entry while standing on a peak. That proves that you have climbed it (GPS location, time stamp). Write about your experience and let other fellow hunters know about the conditions; take photos and share them with others on Facebook.
Conveniently keep track of all the peaks you have ascended.
The app works WITHOUT a cellphone network! It only uses GPS to confirm your exact location.
You can download all the peaks for a given country. That makes them available offline (when you have no internet).
We have over 300,000 peaks in our database.
Mind you: There's no source for accurate positions of all the peaks in the world – yet.
We want to change that by harnessing crowd-sourced GPS data.
Help us build the most comprehensive database of peaks on the planet!
If you find a peak that does not exist or is in the wrong place, create a new one. All newly created peaks will be verified by us and other users.
All peak logs can be browsed on peakhunter.com.
1) Install the App
2) Register an account
3) Climb a peak
4) Log it!
This service will be constantly updated with new features.
We look forward to your suggestions! Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
For News follow us on twitter or facebook.
The Peakhunter service is free.
Have fun and be safe!
Your Peakhunter Team
Keywords: Summit Log, Summit Register, Peak Bagging, Peak Bagger, Mountains, Hills, Mountaineering, 14ers, Hill Bagging, Climbing, Climber, Hiking, Walking, Mountain Peaks, Mountain Ranges, Peak Lists, Trails, Routes, Maps, Trail Head, Huts, Loges, Shelter, Bivouac, Alpine Tour, Alpine Climb, Via Ferrata, Ski Tours
Enjoy our videos and gratuidos tutorials and learn everything you need to know about the different types and techniques of rock climbing. If you like mountain climbing or climbing a boulder, this app is for you. If you like skiing or nature, this application you will like it. Learn to climb today.
The information entered will be used to calculate several statistics. Each area keeps track of its climbed height and all the ascents that happened there, furthermore an overall value for your climbing fitness (OCF) is calculated on all of your ascents. This value relates for each ascent the last 20 ascents' grade and ascent style. Only the best 40% of the last 20 ascents are taken into account. Since release 1.0.2 also the overall climbing robustness (OCR) value is calculated. It is like OCF calculated for the last 20 ascents and depicts your stability while climbing (if you have very easy ascents and very hard ones mixed up). Stability in this case means standard deviation and unlike OCF all the last 20 ascents are taken in account. Since Version 1.0.7 you can choose between different periods of 10, 20, 30, 50 and 100 ascents.The app uses GPS for locating your routes and the internal Android camera app to get pictures of your routes. Located routes can be displayed in a map.
The app features various settings and is localized for English and German language.
The app is intended to help you keeping track of which routes you climbed, especially the statistical values shouldn't be taken to serious. They only give you a hint about what is going on right now. There might also be changes in the future for the formulas that are used i.e. the number of ascents at one route will be taken into account, so that routes that are climbed very often receive less points.
Have fun and enjoy!
++ I came up with an idea on how to deal with indoor routes already. So just follow these steps:
1. Add your indoor gym as new area
2. Add a new route, an call it after its grade.
3. Each time you climb a route of this grade in this gym, you simply add an ascent to your route (call it 6a i.e.)
4. You will get less points, when you repeat one route a lot, so this takes in account that indoor climbing is easier most of the time :)
++ Version 1.1.0 features a completely new layout and offers direct access to the main features for you.
++ Version 1.1.2 features a new diary activity where you get information on when you climbed what route. The information is aggregated on year/month/day basis. You can access it in the options menu of the area/route list
++ Be sure to backup cl-app! regularly with the internal backup mechanism, so that no higher influence leads to data loss. A automated backup feature will be implemented in future.
Tags: clapp cl-app cl-app! climb rock climbing ticklist sports statistics diary fitness improvement health training outdoor route mountain peak activity free time wall alpine
Damit sich alle Mitglieder der Community wohl fühlen, achten unsere Moderatoren auf einen freundlichen Umgangston.
Werbemails sind unerwünscht und werden nicht beantwortet.
Advertising mails are undesirable and will not be answered.
Folgende Features sind in der App enthalten:
- Viele Berichte rund ums Klettern, Bouldern und Bergsteigen
- Kletterer kennenlernen und mit Freunden kommunizieren
- Kletterforum für alle Deine Fragen rund um den Bergsport
- Routendatenbank mit 70.000 Kletterrouten
- Dein persönliches Tourenbuch mit statistischer Auswertung (wird in Kürze integriert)
- Gemeinsame Kletterausflüge unserer Klettergruppen (wird in Kürze integriert)
Werbemails sind unerwünscht und werden nicht beantwortet.
Advertising mails are undesirable and will not be answered.
Available climbing grades:
* YDS (USA)
* British Technical
* British Adjectival
* Ewbank (Australia)
Available bouldering grades:
* Hueco (Verm)
* Fontainebleau (France)
* Peak (B)
* Polish (Cracow)
Additional information about other grade systems:
* click on grade to see all conversions
* click on grade name to change it
* long click on grade name to choose another grade system from a list
Languages: English, Polish
Keywords: climbing, grade, bouldering, convert, compare, difficulty, scale, ratings, routes
- Search/filter list of summits by name, region and mountain range/nature park.
- Order the list of summits by name, region, altitude, distance from your position, reached/scheduled date.
- Filter by altitude, distance, tags and according to your activity.
- See summit's detail data: Altitude, distance, description*, town/shire, mountain range, gps coordinates, approach instructions*, picture,...
- See the position of one or more summits in the map.
Also you can add personal information related to a summit:
- Check/Uncheck as favourite
- Check as you have reached the top, optionally set the date
- Check as scheduled to go up, optionally set the date
- Add a personal note
This information can be seen summarized in the list of summits, as well as order by the date you reached the top, date scheduled to go up or by favourites.
Each summit has been tagged according to if it belongs to the following categories:
- 100icc: 100 summits of "Institut Cartogràfic de Catalunya".
- 100feec: Challenge of "100 cims" from "Federació d'Entitats Excursionistes de Catalunya".
Data of summits from "Institut Cartogràfic de Catalunya", "Federació d'Entitats Excursionistes de Catalunya" and Wikipedia.
* Text of these fields is only available in catalan language.
BOLD, SPECTACULAR, CUTTING EDGE designs for your favorite college team, from lightning to light rays, from brush metal to flames and even flowers for the ladies. The lightning background will flash lighting strikes when you tap the screen. Show your true school colors with compelling official graphics. The school fight song can be played as an audio clip or ringtone. Each team upgrade has 8 incredible backgrounds and the fight song.
Be ready for March Madness, NCAA Football or Bowl Games! Represent your team.
Email email@example.com with your team request. We want to hear from you! Round up your gameday friends and blast a team request our way.
60 teams available on Google Play at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ncaa.logolwp&feature
With SwissClimb you can choose the perfect climbing spot for your level and desires - throughout Switzerland. Use the integrated weather information, and find the exact spot using the integrated SwissTopo maps!
For each of more than 600 climbing spots, you can see:
- how many routes for each climbing grade (single/multipitch)
- location (on map)
- approach time
- type of rock
- kids friendly
- rain free
- where you can get the full topos of the climbing spot
- online topos (if available)
Please note that SwissClimb doesn’t contain information on single routes, therefore you will always need a climbing guidebook (topo) for that, except for the cases where the topos are online.
If you find any error in the data (wrong spot location, wrong spot information), please let us know what should be corrected!! We will correct it!
Swisscom App of the Year 2012: Best Android App
This app is available in English, German, Italian, French and Spanish.
Attention: not yet optimized for tablets.
On the road, on the rock, traveling everywhere, Climbing Away allows you to find a rock climbing area around you, prepare a climbing trip and helps with references to guide books!
Climbing away now features a grade converter (both system : routes and boulders) and a technical climbing vocabulary translator!
Found a bug, have a question ? Get in touch with the developer! He's available for you.
An "issue tracker" is publicly available here: https://bitbucket.org/arnaudbos/climbing-away/issues/