★ Sony Xperia™ PLAY optimized!
Take control of the Hyperlight and burn your enemies faster-than-light in this innovative, psychedelic and super-fast retro arcade space shooter!
"A brilliant, fast-paced ram-'em-up that fits perfectly onto Xperia Play, and offers hours of high score-chasing fun." PocketGamer.co.uk
"Factor in tight controls and sharp neon graphics, and you have a leading candidate for App Store game of the year." MoDojo.com
"Hyperlight is a unique experience with outstanding HD visuals, all for a low price. It might be difficult, but it can easily be mastered with some practice. Definitely check it out!" Appolicious.com
"Hyperlight is a feast for the senses and a worthy successor to the twin-stick shooters that led up to this title." AppSpy.com
"Beyond a doubt, Hyperlight offers an immense amount of gameplay. Add a tasty difficulty and two different game modes, and what you have is a piece of iOS gaming art." TheiPhoneAppReview.com
"Overall the game gives you complete value for your money. Hyperlight is a kind of game you will end up playing for hour’s non-stop." iPhoneFootPrint.com
"It’s an exciting, adrenaline-pumping game that eschews traditional shooter gameplay!" FreshApps.com
"Hyperlight for Android definitely ranks in my top three experiences with a arcade space shooter" - AppEggs.com
Take control of the Hyperlight in this psychedelic cosmic environment where countless evil beings try to destroy you, the last human fighter. However, your ship posses an incredible power! If successfully used, it can wipe out all your foes: it can travel at faster-than-light speed (FTL) making it impossible for anyone to catch it and is also able to disintegrate everything it touches!
With simple gestures, you can move the Hyperlight at regular speed but also turn on its FTL engine to perform incredibly rapid attacks! Controls are simple and you can choose from touch only controls, tilt only or the exotic tilt & touch.
There are also dozens of power-ups and weapons you can easily activate simply by gathering them on the battlefield: the Hyperlight ship is able to use them automatically. Hyperlight is easy to play but hard to master, there are so many ways to improve your skills that you will find yourself playing it for months! For a complete list of all the gameplay secrets of this game see the guide included!
Can you survive these incredible hordes of enemies?
Enemies will try to do everything to stop you, assuming several attack formations, different strategies, also leaving powerful dimensional trails on the battlefield that only at FTL speed you can cross!
And watch out for the evil commanders: huge bosses await the Hyperlight in the dark corners of the universe!
★ Features ★
* Universal App: runs in HD on high-res Android devices.
* Extremely innovative gameplay: burn your enemies faster-than-light!
* 3 Control systems to meet your taste: Virtual Joystick, Tilt only and Tilt & Touch.
* Stunning 2.5D neon-style graphics, effects and animated backgrounds.
* Arcade mode with 40 different levels.
* Infinity mode for an endless fun.
* Several huge bosses to face.
* Exciting techno and rock musics!
* Google Play Games support with leaderboards and 24 achievements!
For any problem with the game contact us at: email@example.com
Enjoy our LATEST games:
- Caveman Dino Rush
- Alien Apocalypse
- Zombies After Me!
- Deadly Moto Racing
A new era in interplanetary travel was beginning. Faster than light travel was possible through the manipulation of gravity, and through the generation of wormholes.
Then something went wrong during the first teleportation - the wormholes were placed in the wrong location. The impact on Pluto ruined the ship's rocket technology.
And so, devoid of impulse propulsion techniques, the captain is forced to use the local gravity alteration to reach each wormhole.
36 Levels across three planets
Beat the time limit to gain more stars
Full 3D graphics
"Trek meets Hammurrabi"
Suggestions for improvement are gratefully accepted via email. Please see Developer Website for details.
The World of WarPath
WarPath places you in the distant future of a galaxy not unlike our own. In this galaxy, empires have evolved, spread out and discovered they were not alone. After an adolescent conflict stage, the empires settled down to a long period of quasi-peace.
Four empires have ascended to pre-eminence and divided the galaxy between them into quadrants, each ruled by a different house. The peace between houses is maintained by an artificial energy barrier which separates the quadrants.
This barrier was designed to destroy any ship which attempted to leave its home quadrant. The barrier itself is left over from an ancient civilization which intended to keep the empires apart until they were mature enough to deal with each other.
Progress is sometimes the enemy of peace.
The Simpson's Chaos theory of AD 4923 led to the development of the chaos-deflecting shield layer. For the first time, it was possible to add shield layers together for a cumulative effect. As a result, it became possible at last to cross the barriers, but with no guarantee that you would survive.
Into this universe, you were born. Your youth on the home planet of your quadrant was uneventful. However, recently a major change has come to the galaxy.. the Path.
Although knowledge of the Path was suppressed for millennia by the philosophers of the galaxy, a popular television show released its details to the masses. It is now known that all philosophical and economic pursuits can be divided into two Paths: The Path of Peace (symbolized by the green aura) and the Path of War (symbolized by the red aura).
As news of the Path spread throughout the galaxy, each of the galactic houses were quick to align with one Path or the other. The other planets, slow to adopt to new trends, have remained uncommitted (as symbolized by the yellow aura of indecision).
Your job is to embrace the Path of your empire, and to influence the uncommitted planets into following your Path. Of course, you may have a fundamental disagreement with the Path of your empire and may choose to follow a Path of your own.
* Play solo or online with up to four players: bots or humans in any mix, via wifi or 3G.
* Configurable Bot AI
* Choose your own Empire, Ship Design, and Path
* Explorable galaxy of planets to be exploited for resources, colonized for your Path, or subjugated.
* Equip your ship with shields, pods, and weapons by shopping on friendly planets.
* Develop planets through investment in agriculture, defense, industry, education, mining, and space dock
* Earn tax income from populations following your Path.
* Increasing Tek level unlocks additional weapons and upgrades
* Earn achievements
* Dogfight with other ships or battle planets directly with bombs.
* Diplomatic Radio allows remote coercion of planetary leaders through bribery, flattery, or threat.
* Built-in hint system to discover the game's many features.
* Useful ship extensions like Radar, Galactic Guide, and Stealth shields
* Text chat with other players.
* Status panels show galactic and planetary details.
* Credit system allows you to borrow money in an emergency.
* Weapons include basic phasers, missiles, bombs, and mines, as well as hunter-seekers, neutron bombs, quark-busters, and plague bombs.
* Watch plague spread throughout the galaxy, or cure it planet by planet.
* Multiple User Interface modes
* Multiple Saved Game Slots (Captain's Logs) ( Solo games are auto-saved on exit, and can be resumed later)
This is my first game as a mobile developer, so any ideas, suggestions are welcome.
I can create more maps if I get a lot of requests so feel free to leave a comment.
If you find a bug please let me know.
Tip: turn music and sound off for slower systems, it will run smoother.
- different technologies to upgrade: infantry, tanks, planes and buildings
- special weapons: air raid, mines, fog and medic kits
- over 40 different battles in 3 campaigns with different sceneries (forest, winter, desert)
- fast and addictive gameplay with simple "line drawing" mechanics
- real-time strategy meets tower and base defense puzzle gameplay!
- stunning 3d graphics and sounds
More from developer
In a distant galaxy, civilizations clash through the Warp Gates. Warp Gates are immense devices capable of curving space to form form corridors through space in that allow Faster Than Light travel to properly equipped ships.
In Warp War, the player selects one or more of his planets then selects a planet to attack. Half of the available forces from the selected planets will leave to attack the targeted planet with the other half remaining behind for defense. As the game progresses, planets slowly increase their troop count.
Some key features of Warp War:
Combat takes place over several rounds. At the end of each round there is a chance for the Attacker and Defender to decide that things are too hot and to retreat. Defenders will attempt to retreat to a friendly world while Attackers will retreat down the path that they came from.
Revolts are Possible
There is always a chance that the civilian population of the planet will rise up and overthrow their oppressors. The longer that you control a planet, the less the chance of a revolt happening.
If your home world is conquered, there is a chance that your population will rise up one day and you'll regain it.
Each planet has a Technology Level, which will increase automatically during the game. The Tech Level of a planet has a huge impact in combat. It is often better to launch a small attack from a Hi-Tech planet than a large attack from a Low-Tech planet.
Information is not in Real Time
Space is big, so it takes a long time for your observatories to see changes that are occurring on distance worlds. The closer one of your planets is to an enemy world, the more accurate your information will become.
Due to the nature of the Warp Paths, you can detect when ships travel between the worlds. Useful for deciding when to attack and where....
Requires Adobe Air installed.
Free Version is available. Download Warp War Free to take a test spin!