Blast into outer space and straight into battle!
This dynamic space combat simulator puts you in control of Earth’s fleet, as mankind valiantly defends the Blue Planet from vicious invaders and their armada of deadly UFOs.
Built out of passion and love for old-school space sims, “ISI” is a nod towards the immortal classics, created by their fans and for their fans, to combine their timeless concepts with modern graphics and performance.
Whether it’s your smartphone or a tablet, with “ISI” any device will instantly turn into the deck of an advanced futuristic space fighter, and take you into detailed, realistically rendered outer space, filled with explosions and dozens of special effects.
- 18 missions – from fast targeted strikes, to deep space ambushes against heavy fleets. (6 missions in the Free version.)
- 7 advanced spaceships in 3 classes: heavy bombers, classified experimental fighters, and the ultimate space juggernaut equipped with particle cannons. (4 ships in the Free version.)
- Star awards: win silver stars and unlock new ships after each mission – or revisit previously completed tasks with brand new vessels.
- Numerous enemy ships, from lethally fast fighters to armored space giants.
- Triple weapon system: choose between fast long-ranged laser cannons, powerful but slower rockets, and fully automatic plasma launchers.
- Rechargeable shield: keep your ship protected even in the most critical moments.
- Hawk-Dove in space: keep your nerves steady and avoid the enemies’ homing missiles at the last second.
- Space salvage: turn enemies into hot metal and collect it, to recharge your shields and for profit.
- Ammunition pickups: allied ships regularly drop ammo crates to keep your trigger finger busy.
- Combo attacks: the faster you blow up the enemies, the greater the multiplier of your score will be.
- “Bleeding” attacks: take the toughest enemies down piece-by-piece, from destroying their cannons to blowing up their engines.
- Space strategy: discover secret weak points of armored enemies, and go in for a surprise attack.
- AI assistance: when things get too hot, count on AI-controlled allies and smart auto-cannons equipped on selected ships.
- Cosmic destruction: if dogfights are not enough to keep your cannons hot, take on the environment and blast meteorites and asteroids into space dust.
- Freedom of combat: from mission to mission, your progress will be stored, allowing you to take a break and continue whenever you want.
- Fully customizable interface layout: resize and change the positions of all control buttons, for maximum comfort and combat efficiency
- Two control methods: steer your ship with a virtual joystick or your device’s accelerometer
- Rich musical score, voice-overs and sound effects, with fully adjustable volume for quieter environments
- 12 languages: localized in English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Czech, Polish, Chinese, Korean, Japanese
You must survive! Think strategically and don't put your gun down, not even for a moment!
As you progress, The number of enemies constantly increases to the point you will be frantically fighting for survival amongst hordes of zombies.
The walking dead will swarm you, and it is your choice to either run or fight back.
Do not let your guard down or you will surely be eaten.
Destroy zombies to earn points and power-ups, Choose from a selection of guns in the shop to help aid the fight against the living dead.
- Amazing weapons! Pistol, MP40, Shotgun and more! Try to collect them all!
Unlimited map possibilities - Randomly generated level, every time!
If you are a fan of Survivalcraft - you need to try this amazing FPS!
In upcoming updates you will be able to play different game modes, new enemies, new weapons and more!
(You are paying for the FULL version of this game, not a bad lite/demo version)
Block Invasion is not associated with Mojang (Creators of Minecraft)
Birth: Dalarian Invasion, set in a fantasy world full of Action-RPG elements. You are a warrior of the lands and have been resurrected by the Gods of Birth to defend your home world from an evil and ruthless threat, the Dalarian.
The Dalarian are an evil and powerful race that enslave worlds for their own desires of power, manipulating creatures of conquored worlds for their own gains. Dalarian Summoners are powerful mages that open portals to new worlds allowing their warriors to enter destroying and enslaving all.
An Action-RPG experience, complete quests, destory enemies and save Birth for the Dalarian Invasion.
Haste warrior, birth needs you.
If you have any support requirements please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You are tasked with defending different locations and preventing too many enemies from slipping past you and invading your homeland. You have different choices in weapons and all of them are upgradable. You earn money for weapons by destroying enemies.
Additional weapons and maps may be added in the future as free upgrades to the game, depending on the level of interest.
Game designed by Sean McGarry.
The commands as the fights could be a little hard at first, but once you sets the answer of the device sensors, you will feel to fly in a real starship.
The game tells about our astronaut, launched on alien worlds relatively near to our solar system, and his attempt to get Back Home.
In the 18 schemes of the this first release, we will have space weapons that arrive from the hyperspace, in the form of supplies. We will fight against alien spaceship of varied size and shape, in realistic space scenarios.
Don't miss final boss and a surprise ending.
The object of Doodle Invasion is simple; stop the Invaders from reaching the shore. If too many make it on to Doodle Bay you are overrun. The game play, however, is not so simple. You’ll need to use your brains as well as your fingers. Draw the breaker across the screen to catch as many aliens as you can, once you do you have to steer them into the paths of the ships that helpfully suck them up. Be careful though, you can only draw one breaker at a time and there are going to be a LOT of Invaders.
It won’t just be the average green blobs you’re going to have to contend with to save Doodle Bay, they’ve brought some Invader buddies with them too. There’s the Squidoodle, who excels at smashing your barriers to pieces; then there’s the Squidipus, a fast moving predator who eats innocent jet skiers for breakfast; or how about the Lochnoodle, a giant creature who will make your life a misery by destroying anything in its path!
You are in no way powerless against the hordes, use warships to fire destructive missiles at the creature, enlist the help of fishermen who cast their nets over the advancing alien enemies, or enlist the help of an Apache helicopter who fires a barrage of deadly missiles. Tap the Zip doodle to destroy him before he slips under your barricades, blow up the Doodle ambulance before he heals the mother ship, and send their doodle mines back under the sea before your ships are sunk!
Hordes of ailens are descending upon the Earth. It is up to you, in your trusty space cannon to defend your planet and wipe out the alien invasion.
An updated remake of the all time classic Space Invaders.
*** Sale now on ! 50% off for limited period ***
Around the world face alien invasion, as a survivor, you must fight to survive!
The beginning you have only an ax and a pistol.
Need to destroy the aliens,Into the room to collect money,
In the shops to buy arms, Make their living longer.
How long do you survive?
- Control of simple action game
- 12 different arms
- Various types of aliens
- 3 difficulty type selection
- Shop System
The awesome fantasy world will entrap you, as you stumble thrilled through the unique levels on your way to become the greatest hero of all time! Th best graphics as well as a fluid and challenging gameplay with ever increasing difficulties will guide you through the adrenaline rush from nearly surviving the oncoming hordes.
Backyard Invasion is a vertical shooter done in a classic arcade style. Enjoy colorful aliens, fireworks, High scores and a trailer! What more could you ask for?
This is an Ad supported version of Backyard Invasion.
In this remake have fun with Meteor Invasion, the game includes new visual effects, remastered sound, 3D effects and battles with other levels of difficulty. Aim at the target by touching the screen of your cell to trigger the proton cannon towards the enemy meteor count the time you own following an energy bar that shows the shooting capacity of your proton cannon; For the meteors that are invading the Earth orbits is shown a yellow energy bar at the top of the screen, try to reconcile their shots so you can destroy all invaders meteors before your power goes out; Occasionally may arise refill pads restocking your proton cannon; You can also rely on energy missiles that create an impenetrable barrier destroying everything that touches her for a period of time, use the missiles carefully to destroy the greatest number of meteors; the game may occasionally arise capsules recharge for the missiles coming down from heaven, aim your cannon of protons in these capsules and to destroy missiles to recharge their energy.
Meteors invasion is a remake of consecrated missele command of the Atari 2600.
You are one of the few who can stop the invasion. Using your keen eyesight, destroy the invading ships
by firing at them at the right moment.
Invasion! is casual game wherein you destroy spaceships using your hand to eye co-ordination by matching the colour of the spaceships with the colour of the zones in which they are moving.
Parcourez l'espace en évitant les asteroid et les énemies.
Tirez sur les enemies en appuyant sur PULL et pour rester en gravité click sur l'écran.
Tenter l'aventure dans ce mélange de 2 jeux d'arcade.
Bon courage a vous.