You must survive! Think strategically and don't put your gun down, not even for a moment!
As you progress, The number of enemies constantly increases to the point you will be frantically fighting for survival amongst hordes of zombies.
The walking dead will swarm you, and it is your choice to either run or fight back.
Do not let your guard down or you will surely be eaten.
Destroy zombies to earn points and power-ups, Choose from a selection of guns in the shop to help aid the fight against the living dead.
- Amazing weapons! Pistol, MP40, Shotgun and more! Try to collect them all!
Unlimited map possibilities - Randomly generated level, every time!
If you are a fan of Survivalcraft - you need to try this amazing FPS!
In upcoming updates you will be able to play different game modes, new enemies, new weapons and more!
(You are paying for the FULL version of this game, not a bad lite/demo version)
Block Invasion is not associated with Mojang (Creators of Minecraft)
Blast into outer space and straight into battle!
This dynamic space combat simulator puts you in control of Earth’s fleet, as mankind valiantly defends the Blue Planet from vicious invaders and their armada of deadly UFOs.
Built out of passion and love for old-school space sims, “ISI” is a nod towards the immortal classics, created by their fans and for their fans, to combine their timeless concepts with modern graphics and performance.
Whether it’s your smartphone or a tablet, with “ISI” any device will instantly turn into the deck of an advanced futuristic space fighter, and take you into detailed, realistically rendered outer space, filled with explosions and dozens of special effects.
- 18 missions – from fast targeted strikes, to deep space ambushes against heavy fleets. (6 missions in the Free version.)
- 7 advanced spaceships in 3 classes: heavy bombers, classified experimental fighters, and the ultimate space juggernaut equipped with particle cannons. (4 ships in the Free version.)
- Star awards: win silver stars and unlock new ships after each mission – or revisit previously completed tasks with brand new vessels.
- Numerous enemy ships, from lethally fast fighters to armored space giants.
- Triple weapon system: choose between fast long-ranged laser cannons, powerful but slower rockets, and fully automatic plasma launchers.
- Rechargeable shield: keep your ship protected even in the most critical moments.
- Hawk-Dove in space: keep your nerves steady and avoid the enemies’ homing missiles at the last second.
- Space salvage: turn enemies into hot metal and collect it, to recharge your shields and for profit.
- Ammunition pickups: allied ships regularly drop ammo crates to keep your trigger finger busy.
- Combo attacks: the faster you blow up the enemies, the greater the multiplier of your score will be.
- “Bleeding” attacks: take the toughest enemies down piece-by-piece, from destroying their cannons to blowing up their engines.
- Space strategy: discover secret weak points of armored enemies, and go in for a surprise attack.
- AI assistance: when things get too hot, count on AI-controlled allies and smart auto-cannons equipped on selected ships.
- Cosmic destruction: if dogfights are not enough to keep your cannons hot, take on the environment and blast meteorites and asteroids into space dust.
- Freedom of combat: from mission to mission, your progress will be stored, allowing you to take a break and continue whenever you want.
- Fully customizable interface layout: resize and change the positions of all control buttons, for maximum comfort and combat efficiency
- Two control methods: steer your ship with a virtual joystick or your device’s accelerometer
- Rich musical score, voice-overs and sound effects, with fully adjustable volume for quieter environments
- 12 languages: localized in English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Czech, Polish, Chinese, Korean, Japanese
Tap Invasion Features:
- Retro arcade action
- Simple but addictive gameplay - Tap Invaders = see Explosions!
- Infinite levels - if you can tap fast enough!
- Randomized levels with increasing invader speeds and difficulty
- 5 bosses to destroy
- Power ups!
- 8-bit pixel art transports you back to the 80's
- Chip tune sound track!
- Top Score Board - Can you beat your friend's score?
- No in-app purchases!
Tap Invasion is a retro style game featuring the look and feel of arcade classics - think Space Invaders meets Missile Command meets Whack-a-Mole. No saving, no pausing for bathroom breaks, ever increasing difficulty, frantic panic inducing, finger crushing gameplay will keep you coming back for more despite it all! You can't let the alien invaders win. Must, keep, tapping!
The object of Doodle Invasion is simple; stop the Invaders from reaching the shore. If too many make it on to Doodle Bay you are overrun. The game play, however, is not so simple. You’ll need to use your brains as well as your fingers. Draw the breaker across the screen to catch as many aliens as you can, once you do you have to steer them into the paths of the ships that helpfully suck them up. Be careful though, you can only draw one breaker at a time and there are going to be a LOT of Invaders.
It won’t just be the average green blobs you’re going to have to contend with to save Doodle Bay, they’ve brought some Invader buddies with them too. There’s the Squidoodle, who excels at smashing your barriers to pieces; then there’s the Squidipus, a fast moving predator who eats innocent jet skiers for breakfast; or how about the Lochnoodle, a giant creature who will make your life a misery by destroying anything in its path!
You are in no way powerless against the hordes, use warships to fire destructive missiles at the creature, enlist the help of fishermen who cast their nets over the advancing alien enemies, or enlist the help of an Apache helicopter who fires a barrage of deadly missiles. Tap the Zip doodle to destroy him before he slips under your barricades, blow up the Doodle ambulance before he heals the mother ship, and send their doodle mines back under the sea before your ships are sunk!
Around the world face alien invasion, as a survivor, you must fight to survive!
The beginning you have only an ax and a pistol.
Need to destroy the aliens,Into the room to collect money,
In the shops to buy arms, Make their living longer.
How long do you survive?
- Control of simple action game
- 12 different arms
- Various types of aliens
- 3 difficulty type selection
- Shop System
To move just tilt your device. As more UFOs are defeated the UFOs movement speed up. Defeating the aliens brings another wave that is more difficult.
Be careful UFOs will attempt to destroy your spaceship by firing at it while they approach the bottom of the screen. If they reach the bottom the aliens invasion is successful and the game ends. Collect power-ups to fire faster or use missils to kill more UFOs
The awesome fantasy world will entrap you, as you stumble thrilled through the unique levels on your way to become the greatest hero of all time! Th best graphics as well as a fluid and challenging gameplay with ever increasing difficulties will guide you through the adrenaline rush from nearly surviving the oncoming hordes.
Featuring 5 tactically distinct towers, 16 enemies with unique features and a large (and growing!) selection of maps to challenge all skill levels. There are currently 48 maps. Some are really hard, but it is possible to out think them all!
There are no payments required. Only skill can beat this game.
If you are still reading; sthap! Try the game. It's free!
Geometric Invasion : Tower Defense version 1.6 recently released with even more maps!