- Learn professions and match the relations.
- Learn to recognize more than 100 animals including their sounds.
- Solve mazes of increasing difficulties.
- Guess the sound of musical instruments.
- Solve puzzles with fun images and stimulating music.
- Learn to draw in 4 steps! like a personal art teacher, it will teach you how to draw dozens of different objects and create amazing pictures.
- Children can choose their options by themselves
- multiple levels of difficulty, increasing the complexity and fighting against time.
- stimulates the intellect, overcoming challenges and difficulties.
Also by playing this game you can acquire the following skills:
- Improve children's skills in memory, concentration and development of knowledge.
- The game is adapted to be handled easily.
- Is specifically designed as an educational tool for interface of preschoolers and up.
・Suitable for right brain exercise, the graphics right brain activation. Improve the observation of the brain, cognitive ability, concentration, memory, creativity and imagination.
・Improve the response speed of the brain and the body and the brain and body coordination. Exercise visual ability to observe the dynamic objects.
・Simple and convenient, easy to operate. Suitable for children, the elderly, their families and friends to play together. Very convenient to use.
・Improve children's memory capacity, and ability to concentrate. The development of children's cognitive skills, and improve the level of education.
・It can also be used as the best educational tools to help children. Help training and observation of the child's brain, cognitive, concentration, memory, creativity and imagination to improve. Reaction speed and coordination of the brain and hand. Exercise visual ability to observe the dynamic objects.
• self-teaching (educational)
• the app includes lots of drawings such as: cartoon characters, animals, cars, toys, planes, flowers, and much more!
• each drawing is divided into 4 steps which are easy to follow.
• starting from a few lines, you’ll end up with a complete picture.
• You can create your own drawing and draw right on the screen.
• parents can use it to give drawing lessons to their kids.
Play and have fun learning numbers in different languages.
Children can have fun playing for a long time.
you can also acquire the following skills by playing this game:
- Improve children's skills of memory, concentration and development of knowledge of their environment.
- Help with the recognition of the numbers.
- Keep children entertained with fun sound effects
- The game is adapted to be handled easily.
- It's specifically designed as an educational tool interface for preschoolers and up.
Keywords: game, musical, memory,learning game preschool education, children's best games, best educational toys for children,
Tactile Skills, memory game fun, games for children, game, Fine Motor Skills, Cognitive Skills, tablet, math, maths, kids, children,
child, games, drills, calculus, flash cards, school, primary, elementary, grade, mental, learn, learning, educational, games, problems,
counting, mind, skills, training, 1st grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade, practice, homework,Fun game, mental stimulation,children,math,
For more information and to see what disciplines and titles contain Dynamic Study Modules, please visit: http://247pearsoned.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/11587/
Trouble logging in?
1. Verify you have a subscription to a valid Pearson title that contains Dynamic Study Modules
2. Launch Dynamic Study Modules from your MyLab / Mastering Course Home from your computer
3. Still can't login? Please contact our 24/7 Technical Support for assistance: http://247pearsoned.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/7375
The Mobile Dashboard provides instant, 24/7 access to course announcements, assignment due dates, scores, and results.* Convenient and easy to use, the app lets you navigate important information across multiple courses — even with different user names for each course — with just a swipe across the screen. And because course information is easily accessible, you can stay up-to-date, save time, and stay engaged with your courses at all times.
If you are enrolled in a supported** Mastering course, you may also now view document files and stream media files – like lectures, animations, and other video content – posted by your instructor. Document files can also be downloaded for later viewing.
* To work on assignments, you must sign in to your MyLab, Mastering, or XL product on your computer. At this time, you cannot complete homework via the Mobile Dashboard app.
** Supported products include (US versions only):
Mastering: MasteringA&P, MasteringAstronomy, MasteringBiology, MasteringChemistry, MasteringEngineering, MasteringEnvironmentalScience, MasteringGenetics, MasteringGeography, MasteringGeology, MasteringMicrobiology and MasteringPhysics
XL: MathXL, MathXL for School
MyLab: MyAccountingLab, MyEconLab, MyEngineeringLab, MyFinanceLab, MyFoundationsLab, MyMathLab, MyMathLab Global MyOMLab, MyReadingLab, MySkillsLab, MyStatLab, MyStudentSuccessLab, MyWritingLab
Please note: MyLabsPlus, CourseCompass, and most customized versions of the products listed are not supported at this time. For steps to identify whether you’re enrolled in a CourseCompass or customized version of the supported product, please visit: http://247pearsoned.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/11182.
PARENTS!!! Download the PowerSchool for Parents App for real-time access to all the same data, but in a special app designed just for you!
PowerSchool is the fastest-growing most widely used student information system, supported more than 10 million students in all 50 states and 65 countries.
PowerSchool provides real-time access to:
* Assignments & Scores
* Standards Progress
* School Announcements
* Teacher Comments
* Lunch Transactions & Balance**
* Fee Transactions & Balance
You can also use PowerSchool to check assignments, score, grades and more.
Your school district must be using the PowerSchool student information system. If you are not sure what student information system your school is using, contact your school and ask if they’re using PowerSchool. You can also check to see if your school or district has registered to use the app by visiting http://pearsonschoolsystems.com/products/mobile/students
** PLEASE NOTE
1. PowerSchool for Students requires PowerSchool version 7.2.3 or higher
2. Access to PowerSchool is controlled by school administration
3. Lunch transactions only available is using the PowerLunch meal management system
4. Requires a wireless connection or mobile data plan
• Sign in with your Pearson LEAP Login
• Bookshelf displaying your subscribed titles
• Page fidelity to the original textbook display
• Single and Double Page view
• Notes, highlights, bookmarks online with automatic synchronization with our E-Book Server (Cloud Profile)
• Interoperability with the same title on a web browser
• Pinch to Zoom
• Support Video and Audio on page resource
• Able to add resource on the book page, it can be share with Web and iPad reader
Teachers will find the interactivity extremely useful in conducting an engaging lesson while having the flexibility to tag digital content of their preference. As the Pearson Reader is accessible on PCs, Macs and iPad, the students can read the E-book with their saved settings any time and practically anywhere with internet access.
• Customise profile and access saved settings any time
• Add digital resources
• Highlight or illustrate with the Drawing tool
• Play audio tracks
Intelligent and intuitive
• Select an area of the E-book for close up view
• Switch between single/double page view
• Bookmark important pages
• All of the above can be saved and accessed on PCs, Macs, Android Tablet and iPad
All 10 games are designed using real first grade curriculums and use core curriculum state standards, so you can be sure these games will help give your child a boost in the classroom. Plus they will stay entertained with help voice narration, colorful images and animations, and lots of fun sounds and music.
Includes 3 games provided for free, unlock all 10 through a simple in-app purchase.
- Word Bingo
- Compound Words
- Advanced Counting
- Add, Subtract, and Advanced Math
- Verbs, Nouns, Adjectives
Our focus is mainly on kids studying in Primary classes in order to sharpen their educational skills get a command of their subjects and develop reasoning powers so that they are geared up to meet the future.
We understand that children often get bored with the conventional teaching methodologies that exist in the classrooms. Additionally, a lot of times, the speed of student’s learning and teacher’s teaching is not the same due to which the student’s academic performance gets affected. Test A Day was born to take out the lacunae that exists in the current system.
The range of exploratory and recreational services and products offered on Test A Day include topics and concepts that children are familiar with along with appropriate skill-sets required for that specific age-group. The tests that we offer on the site contain questions of different levels – from the most simple to the most difficult – so students become confident masters in writing exams.
Our online curriculum is designed in such a manner that the student automatically develops patience and interest in the subjects and inherently loses the fear of giving a test. Test A Day is especially aimed at students who are Interested in the subject of Math. By giving a deeper understanding of the math subject, we aim to remove the “math fear-factor” that is so commonly found in school students.
The Zoosters, Alex, Marty, Melman and Gloria, are in trouble, and it’s up to the Penguins to save the day! Your child will help Skipper, Kowalski, Private, and Rico as they embark on a wild mathematical covert operation to free their friends from the enemy agents!
It won’t be easy but Kowalski’s ready with his new invention--The Equationator, a unique machine that uses math to create soda pop fuel. The Penguins will use soda pop powered jetpacks in an aerial assault, in order to bust the Madagascar Zoosters out of their cages!
Your child will have fun by using intuitive, simple gameplay as they race to rescue the Madagascar gang. Hours of learning fun await your child as they solve mathematical problems and use special jetpack abilities to finish every level.
•See all your favorite Madagascar friends: Play along with the Madagascar crew—Alex, Marty, Melman, Gloria and those lovable Penguins -- Skipper, Kowalski, Rico and Private!
•Hours of entertaining physics-based gameplay: Play 80 game levels - strap on soda fueled jet-packs and deploy Penguin pyrotechnics to free the Zoosters. You child won't put the game down!
•Learn math the fun way: Explore thousands of math problems ranging from 1st grade to 4th grade, based on standards developed by educational experts for Mathematics. Practice addition, subtraction, multiplication and division with 3 difficulty modes.
•All-New timer mode increases the math challenge, after level 25! Solve the math problems before time expires! •Upgrade your game: Power-ups upgrade the fun and help your child free the Madagascar Zoosters!
•Exciting locales to see: Visit places across the world like New York, Paris, and more!
PLEASE NOTE: Madagascar Math Ops uses in-game currency to unlock game content, power-ups and worlds. You can earn them through gameplay or purchase additional in-game coins via your Google Play account. You may lock out the ability to purchase the upgrade by disabling this through your device’s settings.
Email us at AppComments@jumpstart.com with your suggestions and comments. We love to hear your ideas and feedback!
Parental registration is optional (children under 13 require parent registration). You will be able to be notified of game updates and new features.
•Does NOT include ads
•Does NOT link to social networks
•Does include links and information relative to other Knowledge Adventure/JumpStart games
*** CHECK OUT OUR OTHER EXCITING GAMES! ***
Madagascar Preschool Surf n' Slide, Madagascar: My ABCs, JumpStart® Pet Rescue and watch for our future apps at facebook.com/Jumpstart
This game shuffles the letters in the word and adds additional letters totaling to 12 letters through which kids has to identify the correct spelling. The letters on click moves to first open place on the spelling answer box if kids wants to corrects the wrong letter then they can click back on that letter which will then go back its original place. Once the answer box is complete this game also removes wrong letters from answer boxes making kids to think on which should be the correct letter on the empty answer boxes. We tried experimenting on some of the kids and the result phenomenal. These kids got engaged in this game quickly and learned the spellings real fast. This is a true learn with fun game
Also refer to our Ads Free Full Version SpellWithMe game with more than 100 words to practice.
We recommend parents to try this game on their tablet or mobile to help their kids on improving spelling abilities and vocabularies.
Kids are encouraged to play and learn.
Also the app stores results so that parents and teachers can see how the kid is using the app.
Math Open is a top class Cool Math free exercise platform for school and preschool kids.
Kids from 100 countries are already improving their math skills and quickness with MathOpen
Free to practice and improve
Fun & Challenging
Improve Math knowledge
Improve Math quickness
Easy & fun to use
Great Brain Puzzle
Great learning game for kids
Great Math quiz
this is a kids game the works without internet connection
great game for 4 year old kids
great game for 5 year old kids
great for first and second grade learning
Showed great results with preschool children working together with their parents. Send quality time with your child, and have them learn and improve their math skills.
Can help Elementary school children improve their math skills and quickness
Practice on your computer as well on www.mathopen.com
Send us feedback on www.mathopen.com
Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication and Division questions are asked. Each question has 4 choices. One of them is correct.
The questions are shown randomly so that kids can practice addition with subtraction, multiplication and division at the same time.
Colorful fonts are used to let kids have fun playing and doing math at the same time.
At the end of 15 questions, Score is also shown so that kids can strive to get better scores.
Extra options can help the child to progress through the different levels and not get bored by the game, making a simple memory game a great educational tool for concerned parents, and will keep children entertained when most needed.
This game was designed to be play-friendly for the kid, but also for the parents with the possibility to disable or enable separately music / effects / voice.
Learn new words and develop skills through playing:
✔ Preschool kids: for each card a voice recording plays and allows kids to associate image and sound. For example, when a player opens a card with image of an elephant, a voice saying »elephant« is played. This game can also help or reinforce colors learning and help your child to develop spatio temporal notions such as before/after, up/down, etc...
✔ School kids: The attention and spatial skills required on medium and hard levels, will help children to develop their reading and counting skills. The game can be quite challenging for older kids, and even adults as they might discover it trying to match their children scores on mixed colors levels.
✔ Non English speaking kids: learn the English words for the objects on the cards. Different stimuli, verbal as well as visual, make it easy to associate name and object.
✔ Each section contains extra features, which make the game more challenging and enhance children cognitive skills with incomplete or changed visuals and audio stimuli, presenting mixed colors, sliced vegetables to match with full ones, having to pair animal sounds without the associated image.
Three game themes are featured:
Each game has three difficulty levels. In free version easy and medium difficulties are available. For hard difficulty and extra options (which diversify the gameplay further) see the full version, which is also without ads.
Thanks to various contributors from Open Game Art and Free Sound project.
This full game is free, for this reason contains ads. If you want to avoid publicity download the full version. Thank you.
With this application, children can learn and improve their skills with 11 fun games. In addition, they will practice languages, because during the game you can use Spanish and English.
The recommended age is 2-6 years, perfect for preschooler’s kids.
With the game will learn:
- Colors (English and Spanish)
- The musical notes
- Numbers (English and Spanish)
- Memory, with the memory cards
- The logic to solve puzzles
- The animals, their names (English and Spanish) and sounds
- Paint, to be creative, with a simple game suitable for children
- Distinguish and associate forms
- Responsiveness, psychomotor apparatus
- Apparatus psychomotor and spatial vision, using the labyrinth with accelerometer
- Associate and relate
- Distinguish shapes and colors
During the game, for going to the menu you have to press the button on the top left corner. Once in the menu, to exit the game you have to press the back key.
This game has been developed with AndEngine and Box2D as physics engine. (http://www.andengine.org/)
More from developer
Game features include:
- First-person roping action activated by a simple finger swipe
- Three roping environments including ranch, arena, and city
- Nine 1-minute rounds that are scored by points earned from roping items
- Items include: horse, steer, bull, ATV, rodeo clown, zombie cowboy, ninja and more
- High scores unlock Wrangler rewards
- Rewards include such things as Wallpaper featuring Jason Aldean, Laura Bell Bundy and Trevor Brazile, Free shipping and $10 off two Wrangler Apparel