Manage your punchlist, plans, blueprints, RFI, construction project, building sites.
Winner of the Innovation Trophy at BATIMAT World Construction Expo
BulldozAIR is a free construction app for your team.
It enables owners, contractors, architects, project managers, superintendents, manage their construction projects and to collaborate between the field and the office. BulldozAIR keeps all the latest plans, blueprints and project documentation in one place and allows you to collaborate around a specific problem to get it solved quickly.
An issue is spotted on a collaborative note with pictures, drawings, sketches, measures, localisation. It can then be attributed to another user who can charge new content in the same note. That way you keep all the traceability and you get your issues solved quickly.
BulldozAIR is used in RFIs, punchlist, checklist, markups, sites supervision, maintenance, building construction, infrastructure, audit, quality control, security controls, and works for all companies during all the project duration and not only at the end.
All YOUR PROJECT SYNCHRONIZED:
Save and share all your documents: Excel, Word, PDF, Autocad DWG, BIM, Revit, Microsoft Project.
You can use your BulldozAIR data also on the web application at http://www.bulldozair.com or http://www.blockbase.com
You can sort your site notes easily with personalised key words
Reports can be automatically generated into a Microsoft Word file that you can copy in your own template or convert in PDF report.
You can share or attribute your notes, documents, plans with other persons.
BulldozAIR synchronizes your projects data between different platforms (iOS, Android, Windows 8 and Web app) allowing you to switch from a device to another according to your needs (on your computer in the office or on your smartphone on-site)
- PDF plan viewer
- PDF plan drawer
- TAGs to sort all your notes
- Task planning and calendar tool
- Automated reporting in Microsoft Word
- Insert web links in tasks
- Insert pictures in tasks
- Insert localisation in tasks
- Upload your project documentation PDF, Word, Excel, pictures, ...
For further questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and visit our website http://www.bulldozair.com
Built by construction and software professionals:
Our team of construction and civil engineers is here to help you: we have combined experiences in architecture project management, project management, refurbishment, infrastructure construction, interior design, mechanical and electrical, structure, real estate…
BulldozAIR is developed by Blockbase http://www.blockbase.com
As the newest member of the OnSite Mobile App Family, OnSite Punchlist gives you the ability to create, organize, and manage detailed project punchlists, allowing your entire team to easily coordinate more efficiently. OnSite Punchlist is your comprehensive solution for managing multifaceted projects. The app works with your ConstructionOnline Account, and keeps you up to date from wherever your work takes you.
Communicate With Your Team
• Comprehensive item recording
• Assign resources to ensure responsibility
• Track issues with priority and status assignment
• Set due dates
• Arrange punchlists with folders to keep your project organized
• Easily attach photos and videos to items for the most accurate item tracking
ConstructionOnline connects your project team - anywhere, anytime. As a free web service, ConstructionOnline lets you share plans, project documents, change orders, estimates, schedules, photos and more with contacts such as subcontractors, coworkers, and clients. Team members can upload and view existing files, set access permissions, make changes or comments, and contribute their own. Teamwork and communication have a new name – ConstructionOnline.
With OnSite Punchlist, your device is the only tool you need to ensure quality and efficiency throughout your entire project. Stay ahead of the game with OnSite Mobile Apps and ConstructionOnline.
- Quality management
- Snagging and defect management
- Punch lists
- Permits to work
- Inspection and handover
- Health and safety surveys & incident tracking
- Site Observations
- Condition surveys
iSnag 2 features a next-generation workflow engine which is flexible enough to cater for any type of form-based workflow. The administration center provides the customer with the ability to customise every aspect of the application.
Please note that you will require an iSnag login to use this software.
If you would like more information on the application, please contact us at email@example.com.
It has never been easier for contractors, engineers, architects and more to document defects onsite, complete punchlists and snagging lists for construction progresses and share documents with the team. IssMan is flexible and works even without Internet connection. Issues and defects are tracked instantly anytime and anywhere with your Android smartphone or tablet. Quality reports with photo documentation are shared with a click to your clients and team.
IssMan is tailor-made for construction documentation of project delivery such as registration of component errors, punchlists and snagging, as well as continuous follow-up and photo documentation of quality and construction progresses. The app is ideal for communication with clients, contractors, subcontractors, engineers about fixing the issues in the punchlists. An excellent tool to assist you in your Quality Assurance work.
• 100 MB of storage space completely for free
• One of the cheapest upgrade packages for apps of this kind
• Easiest way to efficient construction documentation
• Intuitive quality assurance tool with no training required
• 100% self-standing tool- no PC required for registration
• Snagging lists and punchlists made with a touch of a finger
• Photos organized systematically in projects, reports and issues.
• Markup and write notes on photos for the areas that need fixing for easier recognition of tasks
• Create snagging lists and punchlists offline- no Internet required for documentation
• Share projects and reports with clients and the team
• Work in the team on the same project at the same time with the co-admin features
• Easily keep track of events on your projects
• Receive instant notification when a task is assigned or issues’ status is changed
• Export and send reports in PDF, Word or Excel format to all persons involved in the project: clients, contractors, subcontractors, engineers, architects and more.
• Use your company's logo for elegant inspection reports
• Improve team collaboration and coordination by putting everyone on the same page
• Full backup all your documentation in the cloud
• Have your data synchronized every 30 seconds
• Access your projects on all your devices, including across operating systems.
• Quality Assurance in your pocket, for pocket money
English and Danish
- More languages will be added soon
Download IssMan now and start working for free!
For more info go to issman.com
20 years of experience in construction, manufacturing control forms and detailed technical and functional materials are offered for your information
Eksik veya yanlış yapılan imalatlarla ilgili fotoğraf ekleyebilir , galeri oluşturabilirsiniz
Statik proje bedellerini TMMOB İNŞAAT MÜHENDİSLERİ ODASI - PROJE ve FENNİ MESULİYET HİZMET BEDELLERİ 2013 ve 2014- cetveline uygun olarak hesaplayabilirsiniz.
-(İMO'dan) Bu hesaplama cetveli, asgari fiyatları belirleme amaçlı olmayıp üyelerimizin piyasa rayiçleri
hakkında bilgi edinmelerine yönelik olarak hazırlanmıştır.
Logging into Punch 10.01 requires you be a member of an active project. If you have been invited to a project, use the link in the invitation email to setup an account online. If you would like to setup a new project please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
a. Calculate data for straight stairs(slope length, angle, rising, going)
b. Calculate data for helical stairs(Tread dimensions)
c. Draw stairs on table
a. Calculate gaps, number of balusters and posts.
b. Calculate start points for balustrade.
c. Calculate start points for balustrade with simple or two different types of balusters
c. Calculate baluster length
a. Corner stair photos of cad drawings and 3d models.
b. How to make expensive balustrade(I made it for John Terry).
c. Estimate cost of project.
I saved a lot of time with my app on every project. They are my calculations from our productions. Our customers are the richest people around London. You might get some idea for your work. I share my work for free. I didn't include any annoying adverts.
You might don't need exactly what I need. Ask your self how much you share for free before you give bad review. Is impossible to make everyone happy.
1) Launch your PC version of Fuzor
2) Sync your Revit model or load in a project (.che) file.
3) In the Save/Load tab, click on either the Dropbox, Google Drive, or Local buttons in the Mobile Cloud Panel.
4) Wait for the export to complete, and if you selected Dropbox or Google Drive, wait for the upload to complete.
5) For the Local option, transfer the .fzm file to your Android device using the USB cable.
6) In Fuzor Mobile, find the file and select it, then press the Load button.
7) Done! Enjoy viewing your model.
Use the joystick on the bottom left of the screen to move.
Swipe a finger anywhere on the screen to rotate.
Pinch-Zoom to get to move to an object quickly and easily.
Touch the menu icon on the top left to access additional settings and to see a full, categorized annotation list.
Touch an object to see its BIM info and to annotate the object.
Fuzor Mobile requires Fuzor Elements, Fuzor BIM Solutions, Fuzor Design Synergy, Fuzor Education, or Fuzor Ultimate to generate .fzm files.
The Revit Technology Conference (RTC) is an annual event designed to cater to the needs of the BIM-centric workflow community. Founded and run by users of Autodesk® Revit® software, RTC is the pre-eminent educational and networking event for users throughout Australasia. It is dedicated to the use of Revit and other BIM processes in the architecture, engineering, construction and facilities management industries.
The Conference program is designed to provide attendees (at all levels) with ideas and materials to take back to work with them to improve workflow, efficiency and productivity. The Conference will feature tips and tricks, best practices, and undocumented features within each broad subject area. These sessions are not intended to be ‘step-by-step’ software training, but rather an opportunity to show existing users how to improve their use of the software, and new users what they can achieve by using BIM well. The sessions will include discussion of items relevant to all flavours of Revit (Architecture, Structure and MEP) as well as the complimentary software tools and processes that fall within the BIM eco-system. The sessions will cover information valuable to all experience levels.
Sessions are comprised of multiple streams, focusing on various delegate profiles.
In addition, the conference features a continuous stream of classes targeted specifically towards firm principals, executives, owners, partners and senior managers. These sessions are focused not on technical issues but instead are geared toward the strategic, financial, legal and operational aspects of implementing and using design technology effectively
Download the free RTC Events App to seamlessly manage your RTC Conference experience. Use this tool to search for and view programs, events, speakers, maps, and live twitter feeds. No matter which conference you attend this all in one app will have everything you need.
Create Projects and add tasks that need to be completed to them.
Track who each task is assigned to, and easily mark them complete when they are done.
Take a picture or choose one from your library and add it to a task, because sometimes a a picture tells a thousand words.
Export your tasks lists.
Easily sort and organize tasks by assigned or by division.
For use by project managers, superintendents, foreman, general construction works, or a do-it-yourselfer who wants to track things that need to be done. Useful for large or small projects.