With a workflow system that manages snags from identification through to remedy, Snagflow prevents delays and misunderstandings between you and your sub-contractors. Snagflow's workflow process follows each snag from entry by a site manager on a smartphone or web client, to the sub-contractor responsible, through the resolution process to sign off. By recording every action by every user, Snagflow builds an audit trail of each snag, ensuring that no snag is missed and making it invaluable as a business tool.
Snagflow can save time and money by improving the accuracy and speed of electronic snagging & defect management. Snags are added over WiFi or a 3G internet connection, using the smartphone provided or on your own Android device. Blueprintview enables you to visually enter the precise location of a snag by selecting the location on an electronic blueprint of your project.
Snagflow provides statistics on all stages of the snagging process and accurate measurement of sub-contractor effectiveness, enabling unbiased management decision making and improving efficiency and build quality.
It has never been easier for contractors, engineers, architects and more to document defects onsite, complete punchlists and snagging lists for construction progresses and share documents with the team. IssMan is flexible and works even without Internet connection. Issues and defects are tracked instantly anytime and anywhere with your Android smartphone or tablet. Quality reports with photo documentation are shared with a click to your clients and team.
IssMan is tailor-made for construction documentation of project delivery such as registration of component errors, punchlists and snagging, as well as continuous follow-up and photo documentation of quality and construction progresses. The app is ideal for communication with clients, contractors, subcontractors, engineers about fixing the issues in the punchlists. An excellent tool to assist you in your Quality Assurance work.
• 100 MB of storage space completely for free
• One of the cheapest upgrade packages for apps of this kind
• Easiest way to efficient construction documentation
• Intuitive quality assurance tool with no training required
• 100% self-standing tool- no PC required for registration
• Snagging lists and punchlists made with a touch of a finger
• Photos organized systematically in projects, reports and issues.
• Markup and write notes on photos for the areas that need fixing for easier recognition of tasks
• Create snagging lists and punchlists offline- no Internet required for documentation
• Share projects and reports with clients and the team
• Work in the team on the same project at the same time with the co-admin features
• Easily keep track of events on your projects
• Receive instant notification when a task is assigned or issues’ status is changed
• Export and send reports in PDF, Word or Excel format to all persons involved in the project: clients, contractors, subcontractors, engineers, architects and more.
• Use your company's logo for elegant inspection reports
• Improve team collaboration and coordination by putting everyone on the same page
• Full backup all your documentation in the cloud
• Have your data synchronized every 30 seconds
• Access your projects on all your devices, including across operating systems.
• Quality Assurance in your pocket, for pocket money
English and Danish
- More languages will be added soon
Download IssMan now and start working for free!
For more info go to issman.com
- Quality management
- Snagging and defect management
- Punch lists
- Permits to work
- Inspection and handover
- Health and safety surveys & incident tracking
- Site Observations
- Condition surveys
iSnag 2 features a next-generation workflow engine which is flexible enough to cater for any type of form-based workflow. The administration center provides the customer with the ability to customise every aspect of the application.
Please note that you will require an iSnag login to use this software.
If you would like more information on the application, please contact us at email@example.com.
If you are a general contractor, subcontractor, construction manager, architect, carpenter, electrician... You got it. This is the app for you.
Plans & blueprints viewing:
• HD viewer (works offline)
• Sheet version control
• Plans Folders
• Markups & annotations (Clouds, text, arrow...)
• Callout, progress photo and RFI hyperlinks
• Export your has-built blueprints in PDF
• Automatic blueprint version control with Box/Dropbox
Inspection, punch list & issue tracking:
• Photos with annotations & markups
• Cost tracking per issue
• Two step verification for subcontractors
• Detailed inspection/survey reports
Tasking and scheduling:
• Import your tasks directly from the project plan
• Task management organized by subcontractor
• Filter by location, trade, priority and owner
• Track cost & manpower
• Generate project archive
You want more:
• Push/Email notifications
• File sharing
• Automated reports
• Amazing customer support
• The slickest UI you can find on Android
So make your life easier and start running your project team on the best contruction app for the field.
- The Fieldwire Team
As the newest member of the OnSite Mobile App Family, OnSite Punchlist gives you the ability to create, organize, and manage detailed project punchlists, allowing your entire team to easily coordinate more efficiently. OnSite Punchlist is your comprehensive solution for managing multifaceted projects. The app works with your ConstructionOnline Account, and keeps you up to date from wherever your work takes you.
Communicate With Your Team
• Comprehensive item recording
• Assign resources to ensure responsibility
• Track issues with priority and status assignment
• Set due dates
• Arrange punchlists with folders to keep your project organized
• Easily attach photos and videos to items for the most accurate item tracking
ConstructionOnline connects your project team - anywhere, anytime. As a free web service, ConstructionOnline lets you share plans, project documents, change orders, estimates, schedules, photos and more with contacts such as subcontractors, coworkers, and clients. Team members can upload and view existing files, set access permissions, make changes or comments, and contribute their own. Teamwork and communication have a new name – ConstructionOnline.
With OnSite Punchlist, your device is the only tool you need to ensure quality and efficiency throughout your entire project. Stay ahead of the game with OnSite Mobile Apps and ConstructionOnline.
20 years of experience in construction, manufacturing control forms and detailed technical and functional materials are offered for your information
Eksik veya yanlış yapılan imalatlarla ilgili fotoğraf ekleyebilir , galeri oluşturabilirsiniz
Create Projects and add tasks that need to be completed to them.
Track who each task is assigned to, and easily mark them complete when they are done.
Take a picture or choose one from your library and add it to a task, because sometimes a a picture tells a thousand words.
Export your tasks lists.
Easily sort and organize tasks by assigned or by division.
For use by project managers, superintendents, foreman, general construction works, or a do-it-yourselfer who wants to track things that need to be done. Useful for large or small projects.
Newforma Punch List for Android allows users in the field to connect to project information managed by Newforma Project Center enterprise software for AEC project information management. Newforma Punch List is part of Newforma Contract Management, an add-on product to enhance the functionality of Newforma Project Center.
Created for architects, engineers and contractors in the field
- Capture, assign, manage, and verify punch lists
- Eliminates the need for paper and pencil
- Leverages the integrated camera, video, markup and communication functions of the tablet
- Integrates seamlessly with Newforma® Project Center
- Allows you and your project team to track and resolve punch lists with maximum efficiency and minimum redundancy
- 10" Android tablets running Android OS version 2.2 or later
- At least 16 GB of tablet memory
- 3G/4G is recommended to synchronize punch list data when Wi-Fi is not available
- Additional memory allows storage of larger amounts of project files, photographs, and videos
By clicking "Install" I agree to the License Agreement terms at http://www.newforma.com/mobile-eula/
* FASTEST blueprint viewer on mobile tablets
* Always have the current set with you even when you’re offline
* Automatic digital leaf-in and VERSION CONTROL of new plan revisions
* Automatic hyperlinking of of all detail callouts!
* Pin PROGRESS PHOTOS directly onto your blueprints
* Create and track issues with our CUSTOMIZABLE PUNCHLISTS suite
* Automatic backup and archive of all construction progress photos
* All markups and notes INSTANTLY SYNC across all platforms
* Construction management tools like RFI posting and submittal distribution
* Redline RFI responses once and publish to whole team
* Automatic rolling issues log that is searchable
* Quick field takeoff and estimating tools
* Advanced filtering system so you can find the drawings you need
* Instant notification of project changes
STAY ON THE SAME PAGE, 24/7:
• Collaborate instantly, from anywhere: superintendents, subcontractors, general contractors, designers and owners.
• Post and react to build issues with status updates.
• Include photos, videos, comments, and voice notes.
• Assign and track tasks through to completion.
• Work online or offline, securely, in the cloud.
• Share project updates with anyone via iOS, Android, or the Web.
• Make project assignments to non-FieldLens users with a simple email Cc.
• Use FieldLens with Revit and Navisworks.
LESS BUSYWORK, MORE BUILD:
• Set daily reports to generate and send automatically using your inputs throughout the day.
• Mark up photos and drawings on the fly.
• Create punch list items as you walk the job.
COACHING AND SUPPORT FROM REAL CONSTRUCTION PROFESSIONALS:
• Unlimited email and phone support.
• Onsite training.
• Virtual training webinars on demand.
“FieldLens gives me back five hours each week that I would have spent tracking down people to understand where we stand on issues. That’s five hours that I can put to work somewhere else.”
— Mitch Kennedy, Project Superintendent
The result is a fast and efficient way of dealing with snagging and inspections.
* Location Plotting (visual approach using plans, elevations, photos and PDFs)
* Defect Management (comprehensive suite)
* Site Inspections (Room data sheets, progress monitor, company standards and recurring)
* Professional Reports (email and print services)
* Mobile Document Repository (reference project drawings on phones and tablets)
* Sync to project websites using wifi or 3G
* Multi Lingual versions available in Arabic, Chinese, Portuguese and other languages
* Used by Main contractors, Sub Contractors, CoWs, Consultants – configurable to individual users
* All project data is fully configurable by Project Staff
* Full audit trails showing author and date-time
snagR offers a simple and accessible way of plotting work using visual symbols in exact locations of the construction site. Symbols, descriptions, assignments, photos (with markup), due by dates, signatures and attached documents are used to accurately define the work that has been done or needs to be done.
This plot shows the task reference code, the concerned project members, the task priority and most importantly its location.
The application can be used for
- Mystery Shopping visits
- Face to face interviews (CAPI)
- Shelf reviews and Price audits (POS)
- Any other data collection method that can benefit from an off-line application.
Here are some features supported
- Offline quota management
- Questionnaire variables
- Synchronizes with server
- Full download questionnaires structure and logic
- File attachments
- Take pictures directly from camera during questionnaire filling
Fully supports any language: Cyrillic, Latin, Asian, Arabic and much more
User interface translated to English, Spanish, French, Russian, Portuguese, Arabic, Japanese, Hindi, Romanian.
Built for: Android Phone and Tablets version 2.3 and up
Note: you must have a Checker account and an active user provided by your operator in order to use this app.
Contact us for additional details at
Site Works is a fast and efficient way to capture and manage your construction defects, snags or punch lists, dramatically reducing time and paperwork.
Site Works will improve the quality of your construction project by using a system that is simple, cost effective and suitable for all project types and sizes.
Site Works will allow users to:
· Capture site issues
· Filter issues by status, locations and other
· Set due dates
· Take Photos and Annotate
· Scan QR Code to quickly identify buildings, levels and spaces
· Assign issues to subcontractors for rectification
· Manage issue workflows
· Inspect and update progress
· Add correspondence
Site Works allows inspections even in areas of no Internet connectivity. When an Internet connection is found issues will be automatically synced to the server.
Logging into Punch 10.01 requires you be a member of an active project. If you have been invited to a project, use the link in the invitation email to setup an account online. If you would like to setup a new project please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
a. Calculate data for straight stairs(slope length, angle, rising, going)
b. Calculate data for helical stairs(Tread dimensions)
c. Draw stairs on table
a. Calculate gaps, number of balusters and posts.
b. Calculate start points for balustrade.
c. Calculate start points for balustrade with simple or two different types of balusters
c. Calculate baluster length
a. Corner stair photos of cad drawings and 3d models.
b. How to make expensive balustrade(I made it for John Terry).
c. Estimate cost of project.
I saved a lot of time with my app on every project. They are my calculations from our productions. Our customers are the richest people around London. You might get some idea for your work. I share my work for free. I didn't include any annoying adverts.
You might don't need exactly what I need. Ask your self how much you share for free before you give bad review. Is impossible to make everyone happy.