It has never been easier for contractors, engineers, architects and more to document defects onsite, complete punchlists and snagging lists for construction progresses and share documents with the team. IssMan is flexible and works even without Internet connection. Issues and defects are tracked instantly anytime and anywhere with your Android smartphone or tablet. Quality reports with photo documentation are shared with a click to your clients and team.
IssMan is tailor-made for construction documentation of project delivery such as registration of component errors, punchlists and snagging, as well as continuous follow-up and photo documentation of quality and construction progresses. The app is ideal for communication with clients, contractors, subcontractors, engineers about fixing the issues in the punchlists. An excellent tool to assist you in your Quality Assurance work.
• 100 MB of storage space completely for free
• One of the cheapest upgrade packages for apps of this kind
• Easiest way to efficient construction documentation
• Intuitive quality assurance tool with no training required
• 100% self-standing tool- no PC required for registration
• Snagging lists and punchlists made with a touch of a finger
• Photos organized systematically in projects, reports and issues.
• Markup and write notes on photos for the areas that need fixing for easier recognition of tasks
• Create snagging lists and punchlists offline- no Internet required for documentation
• Share projects and reports with clients and the team
• Work in the team on the same project at the same time with the co-admin features
• Easily keep track of events on your projects
• Receive instant notification when a task is assigned or issues’ status is changed
• Export and send reports in PDF, Word or Excel format to all persons involved in the project: clients, contractors, subcontractors, engineers, architects and more.
• Use your company's logo for elegant inspection reports
• Improve team collaboration and coordination by putting everyone on the same page
• Full backup all your documentation in the cloud
• Have your data synchronized every 30 seconds
• Access your projects on all your devices, including across operating systems.
• Quality Assurance in your pocket, for pocket money
English and Danish
- More languages will be added soon
Download IssMan now and start working for free!
For more info go to issman.com
The result is a fast and efficient way of dealing with snagging and inspections.
* Location Plotting (visual approach using plans, elevations, photos and PDFs)
* Defect Management (comprehensive suite)
* Site Inspections (Room data sheets, progress monitor, company standards and recurring)
* Professional Reports (email and print services)
* Mobile Document Repository (reference project drawings on phones and tablets)
* Sync to project websites using wifi or 3G
* Multi Lingual versions available in Arabic, Chinese, Portuguese and other languages
* Used by Main contractors, Sub Contractors, CoWs, Consultants – configurable to individual users
* All project data is fully configurable by Project Staff
* Full audit trails showing author and date-time
snagR offers a simple and accessible way of plotting work using visual symbols in exact locations of the construction site. Symbols, descriptions, assignments, photos (with markup), due by dates, signatures and attached documents are used to accurately define the work that has been done or needs to be done.
This plot shows the task reference code, the concerned project members, the task priority and most importantly its location.
STAY ON THE SAME PAGE, 24/7:
• Collaborate instantly, from anywhere: superintendents, subcontractors, general contractors, designers and owners.
• Post and react to build issues with status updates.
• Include photos, videos, comments, and voice notes.
• Assign and track tasks through to completion.
• Work online or offline, securely, in the cloud.
• Share project updates with anyone via iOS, Android, or the Web.
• Make project assignments to non-FieldLens users with a simple email Cc.
• Use FieldLens with Revit and Navisworks.
LESS BUSYWORK, MORE BUILD:
• Set daily reports to generate and send automatically using your inputs throughout the day.
• Mark up photos and drawings on the fly.
• Create punch list items as you walk the job.
COACHING AND SUPPORT FROM REAL CONSTRUCTION PROFESSIONALS:
• Unlimited email and phone support.
• Onsite training.
• Virtual training webinars on demand.
“FieldLens gives me back five hours each week that I would have spent tracking down people to understand where we stand on issues. That’s five hours that I can put to work somewhere else.”
— Mitch Kennedy, Project Superintendent
- Quality management
- Snagging and defect management
- Punch lists
- Permits to work
- Inspection and handover
- Health and safety surveys & incident tracking
- Site Observations
- Condition surveys
iSnag 2 features a next-generation workflow engine which is flexible enough to cater for any type of form-based workflow. The administration center provides the customer with the ability to customise every aspect of the application.
Please note that you will require an iSnag login to use this software.
If you would like more information on the application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As the newest member of the OnSite Mobile App Family, OnSite Punchlist gives you the ability to create, organize, and manage detailed project punchlists, allowing your entire team to easily coordinate more efficiently. OnSite Punchlist is your comprehensive solution for managing multifaceted projects. The app works with your ConstructionOnline Account, and keeps you up to date from wherever your work takes you.
Communicate With Your Team
• Comprehensive item recording
• Assign resources to ensure responsibility
• Track issues with priority and status assignment
• Set due dates
• Arrange punchlists with folders to keep your project organized
• Easily attach photos and videos to items for the most accurate item tracking
ConstructionOnline connects your project team - anywhere, anytime. As a free web service, ConstructionOnline lets you share plans, project documents, change orders, estimates, schedules, photos and more with contacts such as subcontractors, coworkers, and clients. Team members can upload and view existing files, set access permissions, make changes or comments, and contribute their own. Teamwork and communication have a new name – ConstructionOnline.
With OnSite Punchlist, your device is the only tool you need to ensure quality and efficiency throughout your entire project. Stay ahead of the game with OnSite Mobile Apps and ConstructionOnline.
With a workflow system that manages snags from identification through to remedy, Snagflow prevents delays and misunderstandings between you and your sub-contractors. Snagflow's workflow process follows each snag from entry by a site manager on a smartphone or web client, to the sub-contractor responsible, through the resolution process to sign off. By recording every action by every user, Snagflow builds an audit trail of each snag, ensuring that no snag is missed and making it invaluable as a business tool.
Snagflow can save time and money by improving the accuracy and speed of electronic snagging & defect management. Snags are added over WiFi or a 3G internet connection, using the smartphone provided or on your own Android device. Blueprintview enables you to visually enter the precise location of a snag by selecting the location on an electronic blueprint of your project.
Snagflow provides statistics on all stages of the snagging process and accurate measurement of sub-contractor effectiveness, enabling unbiased management decision making and improving efficiency and build quality.
1. Launch your PC version of Fuzor.
2. Synchronize your Revit project or load in a Fuzor project (.che) file.
3. In the Save/Load tab, click on either the Dropbox, Google Drive, or Local buttons in the Mobile Cloud Panel.
4. Wait for the export to complete. If you selected Dropbox or Google Drive, wait for the upload to complete.
5. For the Local option, transfer the .fzm file to your iPhone or iPad using iTunes file sharing.
6. In Fuzor Mobile, find the file and select it, then press the Load button at the bottom.
7. Done! Enjoy viewing your model.
Touch the menu icon on the top left to access addition settings:
Abstract Mode: renders the scene using the Revit Models color information.
Realistic Mode: renders the scene using the Revit Models material information.
Annotation Manager: View/Save/Load annotations for a file.
Selecting an object will open the BIM window. From the BIM window the user can view all BIM values. Users are also able to click the annotation icon at the top of the BIM window to add an annotation to an object. Created annotations will be added to the annotation manger.
Free Camera Mode:
Free camera mode allows the user to fly around the project. While moving around in free camera mode the camera will not be stopped by physics. This will allow the user to freely move through all objects in the scene.
Free Camera Controls:
Single Touch – Placing your finger on the screen and moving it around will move the cameras look position.
Pinch Zoom – You can use the pinch zoom to move the camera forward and backwards.
Double Finger Pan – Placing two fingers on the screen and swiping will pan the camera in the direction of the swipe (Up, Down, Left, Right).
Allows the user to walk around as if they were in the file. While in Gravity Mode objects will use physics that will prevent the user from walking through walls/objects.
Single Touch – Placing your finger on the screen and moving it around will move the cameras look position.
Thumb stick – Use the thumb stick to walk the camera around the project while in gravity mode.
Pinch Zoom – Not used while in Gravity Mode.
Newforma Punch List for Android allows users in the field to connect to project information managed by Newforma Project Center enterprise software for AEC project information management. Newforma Punch List is part of Newforma Contract Management, an add-on product to enhance the functionality of Newforma Project Center.
Created for architects, engineers and contractors in the field
- Capture, assign, manage, and verify punch lists
- Eliminates the need for paper and pencil
- Leverages the integrated camera, video, markup and communication functions of the tablet
- Integrates seamlessly with Newforma® Project Center
- Allows you and your project team to track and resolve punch lists with maximum efficiency and minimum redundancy
- 10" Android tablets running Android OS version 2.2 or later
- At least 16 GB of tablet memory
- 3G/4G is recommended to synchronize punch list data when Wi-Fi is not available
- Additional memory allows storage of larger amounts of project files, photographs, and videos
By clicking "Install" I agree to the License Agreement terms at http://www.newforma.com/mobile-eula/
Joist is a FREE tool for contractors that allows you to estimate, invoice, record, payments, and manage projects from anywhere.
► CONTRACTORS LOVE JOIST BECAUSE:
• WIN MORE JOBS - Send your client an estimate before you leave. Be the first to get an estimate in their hands, and give them the opportunity to say YES on the spot.
• REMOVE THE BOTTLENECK OF ESTIMATING & INVOICING - Build estimates and invoices quicker by creating and selecting from your list of commonly used materials and labor rates.
• EASILY MANAGE CLIENTS - Create, organize, and store valuable client info, so you can access their info anytime, on the go.
• SAVES TIME - Complete work at the jobsite or in the truck, rather than spending your evenings and weekends catching up on paperwork after a long day
• LOOK PROFESSIONAL - Show your clients that you’re the contractor they should trust for the job; with customized, professional looking estimates and invoices.
- Easily calculate material & labor costs when estimating & invoicing
- Build a list of commonly used items
- Customize your estimates & invoices with your company info, logo, etc.
- Attach a client contract and collect a signature directly on the spot
- Attach photos to your estimates and invoices
- Preview estimates & invoices before you send
- Print or email estimates & invoices on the spot
- Create a personal message for your clients
- Convert estimates into invoices
- Keep track of customer payments and how much you're owed
- Manage and save your clients information
- Set your tax rates
- Export everything into your accounting program (reduce bookkeeping costs)
*Access all your info from any device and the web - Joist is a cloud application
► WHO USES JOIST:
All types of general and specialty trade contractors, estimators, and service companies use the app, such as: general contractors, handymen, electricians, plumbers, builders, landscapers, roofers, painters, carpenters, heating and air conditioning, flooring, siding, tile, concrete, paving, bathroom and kitchen remodeling, renovators, deck builders, drywallers, pest control, and more!
Joist is FREE to Download and FREE to use - available on Android, iPhone, iPad, & desktop computer.
Get support FAST! Our support staff are based in North America. They are responsive (answer the phone / emails immediately), and care about helping you run the best business possible:
In-app live chat
Customer Support is available 8AM-10PM EST M-F
The Construction Estimator and Bidding app lets you create a project estimate while you're on-site, and then email a PDF to your customer, print a hardcopy to a printer, share it to cloud storages such as Dropbox and Google Drive and leverage other sharing options available on the device.
Utilize the Construction Estimator and Bidding app to win more proposals from the clients, improve customer satisfaction, save time and money.
Summary app features include:
• Sync collected data across multiple devices
• Make project estimates quantifying labor, material, subcontract and other costs
• Evaluate the amount of work to be made
• Automatically calculate total cost in labor, material, subcontract and the grand totals of the estimates
• Include taxes into the estimated cost at your option
• Retrieve PDF forms of the estimates and share them via email, Facebook, network drives and other sharing options available on device
• Store all the data locally on the device
• Work in online/offline mode
By utilizing the app you will have the following benefits:
• Creating estimates on the spot
• Speed up project estimation
• Win more proposals
• Improve customer satisfaction
• Increase efficiency
• Improve data accuracy
• Optimize the workflow
• Save time and reduce costs
If you are not satisfied with our pre-built form solution, you can upload your own PDF form and 100% customize it to meet your specific business needs.
Moreover you can:
- upload any PDF form or document from local storage or cloud drives
- add your own fields to existing forms including datetime, text, numeric, location, signature, picture,radio, checkbox
- fill in your PDF forms
- print forms
- share forms via email and messages
- upload forms to cloud drives
- save and view generated reports on your device
Don't settle for an App that doesn't fit your business needs. Snappii Apps are 100% customizable, securely deployed and seamlessly integrated into you back end systems using the feature-rich Snappii Platform. Utilize easy-to-use Construction Estimator and Bidding app to make construction project estimates, calculate project costs, email the PDFs to customers and more!
Freemium version includes:
- Limited form submissions: 2 forms per day
- Watermarks included
In addition to using the free Construction Estimator and Bidding App version you can disable ads by purchasing $ 0.99 US one-time fee as well as go Premium by subscribing via an optional In-App Purchase.
Premium version includes:
- Unlimited form submissions
- Unlimited customization
- Watermark removal
- Unlimited sharing via email, upload to cloud drives and printing
- Priority support
- Additional storage
In-App Subscription Details:
• Monthly Unlimited Form Submission Subscription to get is $4.99 US dollars per month
• Annual Unlimited Form Submission Subscription to get is $49.90 US dollars per year
• Payment will be charged to Account at confirmation of purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Account will be charged for renewal automatically
Snags are easily entered, updated and closed via the App and users can comment on snags plus upload multiple photos from camera or gallery.
Data is transferred seamlessly to the Snagmaster enterprise project web-portal and a comprehensive synchronisation process makes it possible to work without network connectivity at all stages of the snagging workflow.
Snags created using other methods of data entry, e.g. digital pen, online via the web-portal or via the Snagmaster iPad or iPhone Apps, are all displayed and managed via the Snagmaster Lite App.
Snagmaster Lite is ideal for main-contractors, sub-contractors and clients - in fact any one who delegates and manages construction work on a "per-location" basis.
- access to multiple projects
- work with snags in offline mode - no connectivity required
- add snags, mark snags fixed and close snags out via the App
- upload multiple images from camera or gallery for each snag as required
- add comments at every stage as appropriate
- fast data entry via preset snag lists for each work package
- colour indicators display total of snags Awaiting Fix and Awaiting Inspection
- smart list indicators to display totals for Snags Awaiting Fix and Awaiting Inspection
- filter snags by originator plus sub-contractor or work package
- "time-slice" filter when working in Offline Mode with a variety of presets
- comprehensive sort and search of snag listings
- view supporting documents attached to snags (PDF, Word, Excel, Text etc.)
- seamless integration with Snagmaster enterprise web-portal via WiFi or 3G
SmartBidNet is a construction bid management tool that keeps you in charge while centralizing and simplifying vendor interactions. It is a companion product to the SmartBidNet Internet application (http://www.jbknowledge.com/OurProducts_SmartBidNet.aspx). This application allows you, the bid manager, to access your private network of subcontractors and view them organized by the services they provide to ensure bids target qualified and licensed companies you approve. The goal is to build a network of approved subcontractors and vendors that will be available to submit proposals for future construction projects. Your private generated database of people and companies is securely available on your Android device 24/7 to ensure you never lose touch with those you depend on.
The SmartBidNet mobile app version 2.0 has been launched!
This update features a brand new user interface and many new functionalities, including:
- Easier access to your information and cleaner presentation.
- Better navigation through a new main menu that's accessible any time by swiping to the right.
- Online, real-time access to your data so that you don't need to worry about synchronizing.
- Access to the your SmartBidNet system notifications.
- And much more!
Log in and check it out.
Street Bidder allows small business owners to send laser focused, highly personalized, and unique direct mail postcards to potential customers right from their smart phone or tablet.
3 steps to MORE jobs!
Step 1: Capture New Street Bid's (Simply use the app to take a picture from the street of a potential customers home. Next enter that homes address and a REAL PRICE for your service. Great, you have just captured one new Street Bid)
Step 2: Choose a list to send postcards to. (Using our amazing map overlay feature the user can draw a circle around the Street Bidder files they would like to mail to.)
Step 3: Choose a postcard template and send. (Each postcard will have a picture of the homeowners house on the front of the card and a real price for your services on the back.)
Street Bidder allows the little guys to finally win. They can now get their prices in the hands of homeowners who were previously inaccessible to them. Stop passing out unprofessional flyers in your favorite neighborhoods and start sending Street Bidder postcards today!
What's so great about A360?
Open 2D & 3D CAD models:
- View over 50 different CAD file formats including: AutoCAD (DWG), DWF, Inventor (IPT, IAM, IDW), Revit (RVT), SolidWorks (SLDPRT, SLDASM, ASM), Navisworks (NWD, NWC), CATIA (CATPART, CATPRODUCT), Fusion 360 (F3D) and more
- Open design files from email attachments
- Open files from device's local storage, Dropbox, Box, Buzzsaw, OneDrive etc.
Navigate large-scale 2D & 3D CAD models:
- Isolate and present object properties
- Navigate model parts and layers
- Intuitive touch-based navigation including: zoom, pan, orbit and rotate 3D models
Communicate with your clients, colleagues and others - all-in-one place:
- Review & markup your designs and send it by mail or save to your project
- Take and upload photos directly from the device to your account to document work progress
- Comment directly on your designs and keep track of changes
Track project status anytime, anywhere:
- Cloud-based storage with offline data access
- Online and offline workflows, allowing you and your team to always stay up-to-date with recent changes and updates