Revizto Viewer allows to examine scenes created in Revizto Editor, a productive software for PC. Editor turns BIM and CAD models into navigable 3D environment and allows to share these scenes using cloud-based repository - Revizto Workspace and collaborate from any device using Revizto Viewer.
Revizto Viewer is free, easy to use and widely available.
With Revizto Viewer you can:
- Open projects, created in Revizto Editor, even complicated and large ones.
- Explore the project as if it was already existing.
- Navigate through the 3D environment.
- Collaborate easily with your team in real time.
Key Revizto Viewer features:
- Smart marker system (issue tracker): With a built-in issue tracking system you can assign tasks to anyone within a working group, as well as generate regular reports. You can also attach images, photos and pdf files to it.
- Camera sharing: follow the online presentation or make your own, and invite your teammates to join. This will be a smooth 3D demo in real-time, with no delays and freezing.
- Object’s data: Get detailed information about an object just by clicking on them.
- Ruler: Measure any distance in the scene.
- Visibility control: Work with visibility mode and make objects transparent to see what’s behind them. Turn categories on/off or view them in X-ray mode.
- Multi-touch interface
- Quality management
- Snagging and defect management
- Punch lists
- Permits to work
- Inspection and handover
- Health and safety surveys & incident tracking
- Site Observations
- Condition surveys
iSnag 2 features a next-generation workflow engine which is flexible enough to cater for any type of form-based workflow. The administration center provides the customer with the ability to customise every aspect of the application.
Please note that you will require an iSnag login to use this software.
If you would like more information on the application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
With a workflow system that manages snags from identification through to remedy, Snagflow prevents delays and misunderstandings between you and your sub-contractors. Snagflow's workflow process follows each snag from entry by a site manager on a smartphone or web client, to the sub-contractor responsible, through the resolution process to sign off. By recording every action by every user, Snagflow builds an audit trail of each snag, ensuring that no snag is missed and making it invaluable as a business tool.
Snagflow can save time and money by improving the accuracy and speed of electronic snagging & defect management. Snags are added over WiFi or a 3G internet connection, using the smartphone provided or on your own Android device. Blueprintview enables you to visually enter the precise location of a snag by selecting the location on an electronic blueprint of your project.
Snagflow provides statistics on all stages of the snagging process and accurate measurement of sub-contractor effectiveness, enabling unbiased management decision making and improving efficiency and build quality.
The result is a fast and efficient way of dealing with snagging and inspections.
* Location Plotting (visual approach using plans, elevations, photos and PDFs)
* Defect Management (comprehensive suite)
* Site Inspections (Room data sheets, progress monitor, company standards and recurring)
* Professional Reports (email and print services)
* Mobile Document Repository (reference project drawings on phones and tablets)
* Sync to project websites using wifi or 3G
* Multi Lingual versions available in Arabic, Chinese, Portuguese and other languages
* Used by Main contractors, Sub Contractors, CoWs, Consultants – configurable to individual users
* All project data is fully configurable by Project Staff
* Full audit trails showing author and date-time
snagR offers a simple and accessible way of plotting work using visual symbols in exact locations of the construction site. Symbols, descriptions, assignments, photos (with markup), due by dates, signatures and attached documents are used to accurately define the work that has been done or needs to be done.
This plot shows the task reference code, the concerned project members, the task priority and most importantly its location.
Learning To-Go: Modern Supervision gives you everything you need to proactively confront the myriad challenges facing current and future managers in both the corporate and non-profit sectors. From Organization to Motivation, Modern Supervision provides a user-friendly, integrated platform that combines a full-text course, helpful review flashcards and comprehensive topical tests to deliver a complete mLearning experience.
* Full course text divided by chapter
* Interactive flashcards for subject review
* Comprehensive chapter-level tests
* Explanations of right and wrong answers
* No Internet connection required
* The supervisor’s role
* Making sound decisions
* Objectives and supervision
* Supervisory planning and control
* Organizing and delegating
* Communicating with employees
* Motivating employees
* Employee development
* Building team effort
* Counseling and appraising
* Handling absenteeism and tardiness
* Handling conflict
* Supervising minority groups
* Supervising employees with special problems
* Living with the labor contract
* Applying discipline
* Cost reduction and methods improvement
* Safety and the supervisor
* Ethics and organizational politics
* Managing supervisory time
* Developing yourself
Developed by market leader DIGI117 LTD , Learning To-Go Modern Supervision is based on the work of Professor and best-selling author Dr. Jae K. Shim.
It has never been easier for contractors, engineers, architects and more to document defects onsite, complete punchlists and snagging lists for construction progresses and share documents with the team. IssMan is flexible and works even without Internet connection. Issues and defects are tracked instantly anytime and anywhere with your Android smartphone or tablet. Quality reports with photo documentation are shared with a click to your clients and team.
IssMan is tailor-made for construction documentation of project delivery such as registration of component errors, punchlists and snagging, as well as continuous follow-up and photo documentation of quality and construction progresses. The app is ideal for communication with clients, contractors, subcontractors, engineers about fixing the issues in the punchlists. An excellent tool to assist you in your Quality Assurance work.
• 100 MB of storage space completely for free
• One of the cheapest upgrade packages for apps of this kind
• Easiest way to efficient construction documentation
• Intuitive quality assurance tool with no training required
• 100% self-standing tool- no PC required for registration
• Snagging lists and punchlists made with a touch of a finger
• Photos organized systematically in projects, reports and issues.
• Markup and write notes on photos for the areas that need fixing for easier recognition of tasks
• Create snagging lists and punchlists offline- no Internet required for documentation
• Share projects and reports with clients and the team
• Work in the team on the same project at the same time with the co-admin features
• Easily keep track of events on your projects
• Receive instant notification when a task is assigned or issues’ status is changed
• Export and send reports in PDF, Word or Excel format to all persons involved in the project: clients, contractors, subcontractors, engineers, architects and more.
• Use your company's logo for elegant inspection reports
• Improve team collaboration and coordination by putting everyone on the same page
• Full backup all your documentation in the cloud
• Have your data synchronized every 30 seconds
• Access your projects on all your devices, including across operating systems.
• Quality Assurance in your pocket, for pocket money
English and Danish
- More languages will be added soon
Download IssMan now and start working for free!
For more info go to issman.com
What's so great about A360?
Open and view 2D & 3D CAD models:
• View over 50 different CAD file formats including: AutoCAD (DWG), DWF, Inventor (IPT, IAM, IDW), Revit (RVT), SolidWorks (SLDPRT, SLDASM, ASM), Navisworks (NWD, NWC), CATIA (CATPART, CATPRODUCT), Fusion 360 (F3D) and more
• Open design files from email attachments
• Open files from device’s local storage, Dropbox, Box, Buzzsaw, OneDrive etc.
Navigate large-scale models:
• Isolate and view object properties
• Navigate model parts and layers
• Intuitive touch-based navigation including: zoom, pan, orbit and rotate 3D models
Communicate with your clients, colleagues and others - all-in-one place:
• Review & markup your designs and send it by mail or save to your project
• Take and upload photos directly from the device to your account to document work progress
• Comment directly on your designs and keep track of changes
Track project status anytime, anywhere:
• Cloud-based storage with offline data access
• Online and offline workflows, allowing you and your team to always stay up-to-date with recent changes and updates
We respect your privacy, and would like permissions to access the following capabilities and information:
+ Accounts: Using the Android Account Manager helps us manage your Autodesk account easily, and allow other Autodesk applications to connect, using your Autodesk account.
+ Storage: Store offline data if needed, so you can view your data anywhere, anytime.
+ Photos: Access files or data stored on your device to view, share and markup.
Express design ideas with easy-to-use tools
• Create 3D forms quickly by using our innovative 3D sketching system
• Sketching is not constrained to one plane
• Use other objects in the scene as snap references, including levels
• Sketch lines, splines and circles with local and global axis alignments and snapping options
• Directly manipulate forms using gestures for easy model changes
• Move objects more accurately by first selecting the point you wish to snap with
Easy access to site information
• Set project location in a searchable maps interface
• Review historical climate data based on location
• Import satellite image of your site
• Design directly in the context of your proposed building location
• Explore the effects of the sun using the location-aware Shadow Study tool
Collaborate with team members
• Store and share designs in the cloud using Autodesk® 360 cloud services
• Easily transfer designs to desktop applications via RVT and OBJ file formats
• Explore design ideas and add detail to early design forms using award-winning BIM technology
Participate in the community
• We want to hear about how you use FormIt! Take our survey at: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/formit_android
• Our support forum has moved to: http://forums.autodesk.com
• Visit us at http://formit.autodesk.com and share your images with the community
• Follow us on Twitter @FormIt3D
If you are a Buzzsaw user, you can use the Buzzsaw mobile app to:
Securely access your AEC project information
· Secure, authenticated access to your project data in the Buzzsaw cloud.
· Fully supports all 8 Buzzsaw permission levels for your AEC projects.
· Easily and securely access multiple projects and sites from your Android smartphone or tablet.
Review project designs and documents from anywhere
· View 2D and 3D DWF® files and data about specific elements in your designs when you are away from the office or at the jobsite.
· Download AutoCAD® DWG® and DXF™ files from Buzzsaw and open with AutoCAD WS for viewing.
· View project photos, images, and other documents.
Collaborate with your AEC project team
· Capture and share project photos and images with your project team.
· Open and edit DWG® and DXF® files managed on Buzzsaw directly from AutoCAD WS.
· Open and edit files managed on Buzzsaw directly from other mobile productivity apps via WebDAV.
If you are not a Buzzsaw user, sign up for a FREE 30-Day trial at www.autodesk.com/buzzsaw
Manage your punchlist, plans, blueprints, RFI, construction project, building sites.
Winner of the Innovation Trophy at BATIMAT World Construction Expo
BulldozAIR is a free construction app for your team.
It enables owners, contractors, architects, project managers, superintendents, manage their construction projects and to collaborate between the field and the office. BulldozAIR keeps all the latest plans, blueprints and project documentation in one place and allows you to collaborate around a specific problem to get it solved quickly.
An issue is spotted on a collaborative note with pictures, drawings, sketches, measures, localisation. It can then be attributed to another user who can charge new content in the same note. That way you keep all the traceability and you get your issues solved quickly.
BulldozAIR is used in RFIs, punchlist, checklist, markups, sites supervision, maintenance, building construction, infrastructure, audit, quality control, security controls, and works for all companies during all the project duration and not only at the end.
All YOUR PROJECT SYNCHRONIZED:
Save and share all your documents: Excel, Word, PDF, Autocad DWG, BIM, Revit, Microsoft Project.
You can use your BulldozAIR data also on the web application at http://www.bulldozair.com or http://www.blockbase.com
You can sort your site notes easily with personalised key words
Reports can be automatically generated into a Microsoft Word file that you can copy in your own template or convert in PDF report.
You can share or attribute your notes, documents, plans with other persons.
BulldozAIR synchronizes your projects data between different platforms (iOS, Android, Windows 8 and Web app) allowing you to switch from a device to another according to your needs (on your computer in the office or on your smartphone on-site)
- PDF plan viewer
- PDF plan drawer
- TAGs to sort all your notes
- Task planning and calendar tool
- Automated reporting in Microsoft Word
- Insert web links in tasks
- Insert pictures in tasks
- Insert localisation in tasks
- Upload your project documentation PDF, Word, Excel, pictures, ...
For further questions, please email us at email@example.com and visit our website http://www.bulldozair.com
Built by construction and software professionals:
Our team of construction and civil engineers is here to help you: we have combined experiences in architecture project management, project management, refurbishment, infrastructure construction, interior design, mechanical and electrical, structure, real estate…
BulldozAIR is developed by Blockbase http://www.blockbase.com
!!! ВНИМАНИЕ !!! Только для контроля торговых агентов использующих приложение - Мобильная торговля AkiTorg.
AkiTorg Супервайзер - это первое мобильное приложение для супервайзера.
Позволяет оперативно получать отчеты о проделанной торговыми представителями работе.
Отчет выводится за произвольный период, в нем содержится следующая информация:
время начала и конца работы;
количество заказов и их сумма;
количество собранных денег и их сумма;
время создания документа, его сумма, наименование контрагента и координаты.
Так же можно просмотреть список созданных агентом документов, с указанием наименования торговой точки, суммы документа и времени его создания.
Отображение на карте координат в которых был введен документ позволит повысить контроль супервайзера за торговыми представителями.
Use our app if you would like to:
1.Inspect properties faster.
2.Take and manage photos with ease.
3.Integrate aerial CAD measurements seamlessly.
4.Integrate estimating system pricing seamlessly.
5.Improve company processes.
The BS5837 Survey app. works with the www.otiss.co.uk website to provide a range of maps and tools for carrying out BS5837:2012 planning surveys, providing PDF reports, Excel spreadsheets and CAD drawings to encorporate into your final report.
All users must first register for an account on the OTISS website. A free 30 day evaluation period is allowed, after which an annual subscription will be charged for continued use of the OTISS system - see the OTISS website for more details. Note: this BS5837 Survey application is free to download, evaluate and use – no charges are made to your phone or Android market accounts.
The OTISS system works as follows. (i) First, a survey is created on the OTISS website. (ii) The BS5837 Survey app is then used to download the survey to the Android device. (iii) The app is used to carry out the survey by placing trees on the map and entering inspection data. (iv) The survey data is then sync’ed back to the OTISS website. (v) OTISS website provides tools to view, modify, analyse and generate PDF reports, Excel spreadsheets and CAD drawings using the collected inspection data.