• A new Revolution full of intense brick breaking action with infinite levels!
• Countless levels, plus more mind-blowing brick types, boss battles & secret bonus levels than ever!
• All new, jaw-dropping features like:
– Ball shooting Traps, tricky Magnets, Challenge Pipes & more!
• Up to 21 insane power-ups including –
– Temporal Warp, Repulsor Paddle, Shockwave, Homing Ball & more!
– Some you want, others you don’t!
• Intense battles with insane modular bosses!
• Plus, experience the endless exciting action of classic mode!
• Two game modes – Revolution & Classic – for endless exciting action!
"A unique style of gameplay that breathes new life into this classic genre of games." supergamedroid.com
Space Carom is an exciting, physics-based action game that pays homage to the classic coin-op arcade games of the 20th century, but with a slew of 21st century upgrades. Your accelerometer acts as a substitute for a joystick, allowing you to control your spaceship as it hurtles through space, ricocheting off of objects in its path. You’ll want to carom into Targets to claim them, earning points to advance levels, while avoiding Meteors and other objects that will destroy your ship and end the game. As the levels progress, new challenges await you, including Neutralizers, Chasers, Toggle Mode and Shockwaves.
As the name of the game suggests, when two objects collide they carom off of each other as they would on a pool table: according to the angle of the collision, their masses and the combined momentum of the collision. The more violently you collide with the Meteors, the more damage you’ll have to your ship and the quicker your game will end. It’s like a life-or-death billiards game set in deep space.
Game features include:
- Interactive physics-based game play
- Unique game mechanics using your device’s accelerometer
- Vivid graphics rendered in film quality 3D software
- Stereo sound effects (best enjoyed with headphones)
- Pause and resume feature
- Automatic pause on incoming calls and upon pressing "Home"
Set off your bombs to push the ball into your opponents endzone.
This is the tablet version of shockwaves. In this version the two players fight it out on the same device. If you are taking a beating in this game try holding your opponents hands away from the screen - it might give you the edge. (just remember to hold on to the device...)
- Updated version has just been released. Featuring single player mode and device-specific graphics.
This is the demo version. You can only play single player mode and only 5 minutes at a time. Buy the full version to open up two player games.