デッドエンド99% コメディハイテンションビジュアルノベル

Translate the description into English (United States) using Google Translate?Translate the description back to Japanese (Japan)

田中あいみ、景山梨彩出演のCOSEN美少女ビジュアルノベルゲーム第3弾『デッドエンド99%』シリアスとコメディ、生と死をハイテンションで描きます。
教室で眠り込んでしまった私の目の前に現れたのは、 死神の女の子でした・・・
死ぬ事が定められた少女「月世」と、その担当となった死神の少女「ネコミ」の交流を描いた命をテーマにした物語。
常に後ろ向きな月世は、最後のチャンスを活かして生きるつづけることを望むのか、そしてネコミが月夜と出会う事で生まれた秘めた思いとは。笑いと涙の99%、残りの1%を埋めるのはあなたです。 

ちょっとだけゆるいユリ要素とハイテンションギャグコメディ。だけど、少しシリアスに生と死、生きる意味を考える機会をくれる。。。そんなビジュアルノベルに仕上げました。

『我が家の子猫ちゃん』『僕の彼女は人魚姫!?』に続くビジュアルシリーズ第3弾をぜひお楽しみください。

Dead End 99% CAST&STUFF
キャスト: ネコミ:田中あいみ 月世:景山梨彩
スタッフ: 製作:talesshop/演出・シナリオ:Working dog(Kim TaeHwan)/シナリオ翻訳:景山梨彩/プロデュース:西貝翼/キャラクターデザイン・グラフィック:シノバ/音響監督:大沼隆一(株式会社フェロー)/音響:Lielle/UI・タイトルロゴ:SpeArBiRD/特殊効果:QQUACK/BGM:AGUI/音楽制作:ZigZag Studio・SQUARE MUSIQ・COSEN/プロデューサー補佐:金均洪/キャスティング・音響制作:李山和・株式会社フェロー/音響制作協力:三木プロダクション・トランステック/収録スタジオ:Dサウンドラボ/プロモーションムービー:distant/翻訳協力:スペースクラフト・エンタテインメント/スペシャルサンクス:Jeong Have Kwon・Rush Style/パブリッシャー:西貝翼/発売元:株式会社賈船
エンディングテーマ曲:「一歩進んで」 歌:景山梨彩/作詞:momonohii・Lielle/日本語詞:景山梨彩/日本語詞監修:西貝翼/作曲・編曲:AGUI/Produced by ZigZag Studio/Executive Producer : LEE SAN HWA/Mix & Mastered by Lielle
イメージテーマ曲:「粉雪」歌:のぶなが/作詞:西貝翼/作曲・編曲:NICODE/Produced by SQUARE MUSIQ/Executive Producer : Tsubasa Nishigai
The third COSEN girl visual novel game starring Aimi Tanaka and Risa Kageyama “Dead End 99%” draws serious and comedy, life and death with high tension.
The girl who appeared in front of me who fell asleep in the classroom was a reaper girl ...
A story based on the theme of life depicting the interaction between a girl named Tsukiyo, who is supposed to die, and the girl of the god of death, Nekomi.
Do you always think that the moon moon, who is always looking backwards, wants to continue to live by taking advantage of the last chance, and what is the secret thought that was born when the cat met the moonlit night? You fill 99% of the laughter and tears and the rest 1%. *

A little loose lily element and high tension gag comedy. However, it gives me a little seriously an opportunity to think about the meaning of life, death and life. . . I finished that visual novel.

“My kitten” “My mermaid princess! ? Please enjoy the third installment of the visual series.

Dead End 99% CAST & STUFF
Cast: Nekomi: Aimi Tanaka Tsukiyo: Risa Kageyama
Staff: Production: talesshop / Direction / Scenario: Working dog (Kim TaeHwan) / Scenario translation: Risa Kageyama / Produced: Tsubasa Nishikai / Character design / Graphic: Shinoba / Acoustic director: Ryuichi Onuma (Fellow, Inc.) / Sound: Lielle / UI / Title logo: SpeArBiRD / Special effects: QQUACK / BGM: AGUI / Music production: ZigZag Studio / SQUARE MUSIQ / COSEN / Producer assistant: Kim Jong-Hong / Casting / acoustic production: Li Yamakazu / Fellow / Sound production cooperation: Miki Production Transtec / Recording Studio: D Sound Lab / Promotion Movie: distant / Translation Cooperation: Space Craft Entertainment / Special Thanks: Jeong Have Kwon / Rush Style / Publisher: Tsubasa Nishikai / Released by: Tsubame
Ending theme song: “Go one step forward” Song: Risa Kageyama / Lyrics: momonohii / Lielle / Japanese lyrics: Risa Kageyama / Japanese lyrics Supervision: Tsubasa Saikai / Composition / Arrangement: AGUI / Produced by ZigZag Studio / Executive Producer: LEE SAN HWA / Mix & Mastered by Lielle
Image theme song: “Snow and Snow” Song: Nobunaga / Lyrics: Tsubasa Nishikai / Composition / Arrangement: NICODE / Produced by SQUARE MUSIQ / Executive Producer: Tsubasa Nishigai
Read more
Collapse
4.4
9 total
5
4
3
2
1
Loading…

What's New

XperiaZ3及びZ4で発見された起動不良の不具合を修正しました。
Read more
Collapse

Additional Information

Eligible for Family Library
Eligible if bought after 7/2/2016. Learn More
Updated
March 23, 2017
Size
25M
Installs
100+
Current Version
1.8
Requires Android
4.0 and up
Content Rating
Teen
Violent References, Language
Permissions
Offered By
COSEN
Developer
909 Hosokawa BLDG., 1-1-17 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo, JAPAN
©2020 GoogleSite Terms of ServicePrivacyDevelopersAbout Google|Location: United StatesLanguage: English (United States)
By purchasing this item, you are transacting with Google Payments and agreeing to the Google Payments Terms of Service and Privacy Notice.