Each flashcard has two sides, one illustrates the human anatomy with the parts numbered, and the other illustrates the parts with the terms.
Go to menu to choose one of the human body systems or gross anatomy or tap on the flashcards to see the parts of the systems more detailed. For example, in muscular systems you can find anterior, posterior flashcards, head and neck anatomy.
In gross anatomy, flashcards of the eye, ear, mouth and teeth are available in details.
- The flashcards of the muscular system, nervous system, digestive system, urinary system, reproductive system, respiratory system, skeletal system.
- More detailed flashcards of the eye anatomy, ear anatomy, mouth and teeth anatomy in gross anatomy.
- The parts and organs of the systems like heart anatomy, head and neck anatomy, kidney anatomy and more
- Anterior, posterior and lateral views of the anatomy systems.
- Two sided diagrams one of which indicates the organs with numbers, the other indicates with the terms.
- Colourful and educational contents.
How to use this application:
When you open the anatomy flashcards app, you see the muscular system at first. Tap on menu to see the other systems: Muscular System, Skeletal System, Cardiovascular System, Digestive System, Nervous System, Respiratory System, Reproductive System, Urinary System, Lymphatic System, and Gross Anatomy.
Lets say you choose the Skeletal System. Firstly, you see a card illustrating the whole human skeleton system. Each bone is coloured differently and numbered. Tap once to turn it to the other side where the bones are indicated with their names.
With the left arrow on the bottom of the screen, the next cards can be viewed. Second card of the Skeleton system illustrates the whole skeleton system from the posterior side. After that card, there are the cards of the head, torso, arms & legs, feet, and hands successively. Then, go to menu to select another system or continue to view other cards with the left arrow.
You can see the order of the cards on cards menu. To view specific card, use this menu.
Make sure your kids fully learn about the human skeleton!
D. Bones is an educational app designed to help kids reinforce and practice material learned at school about the human skeleton.
The app is divided into three sections:
• A puzzle, so users can practice placing bones in their correct location in the skeleton.
• A quiz to test users' knowledge at two levels of difficulty.
• Supporting text that provides basic descriptions of bones.
The music is by Johann Sebastian Bach (1685-1750), a musical genius who was perhaps the greatest composer of the Baroque period. The selected pieces are drawn from the repertoire typically learned by piano students in their early years of training.
- Does not collect or share any personal data.
- Does not contain any ads.
- Does not contain in-app purchases.
- Does not contain social network integration .
- Does not include any analytics.
- Does not include any link.
★ Best Serious Game at Unite in Amsterdam, Unity Technologies' annual conference
★ Finalist/Honorable mention Best Interactive Game, 2011 Science Visualization Challenge
★ Featured by Apple in the 2011 App Store Rewind under Best Educational App for iPhone
★ Featured by Apple under New & Noteworthy
- meant to be a general introduction to the science behind cells and genetics
- an ever-expanding visual guide to the microcosm (More content is constantly in the works)
- a relatively seamless zooming experience that emphasizes the interconnectedness of life's processes at different levels of magnification
- originally developed to supplement late middle school to early high school introductory science curriculum
Produced with funding from the National Science Foundation, Powers of Minus Ten is perfect for a general introduction to the structures of the cell and key molecular processes. Includes instructional mini-games.
Topics covered include: mitosis, transcription, translation, cell parts, and DNA replication.
Learning mode features a presentation of the material in a way to maximize efficient memorization. The material is presented at intervals and you must correctly identify the answer 4 times in a row for that item to be considered "learned". Learn mode preserves your progress so the next time you open the app, you can pick right up where you left off. Once you have gone through all of the material, you will not soon forget it! Game mode features a random presentation of the material and rewards accuracy as well as quickness. In Quiz mode, you can test your knowledge at any time.
The app is optimized for all screen sizes and will look good on any phone or tablet including the Nexus 7.
# Human Anatomy.
# A part of Human Anatomy
# Articular Capsule
# Metacarpal Bones
# Capitate Bone
# Trapezium Bone
# Metatarsal Bones
# Navicular Bone
# Carotid Canal
# External Acoustic Meatus
# External Occipital Protuberance
# Foramen Magnum
# Foramen Ovale
# Frontal Bone
# Hyoid Bone
# Hypoglossal Canal
# Lambdoid Suture
# Mandibular Fossa
# Mastoid Foramen
# Mastoid Process
# Median Palatine Suture
# Occipital Bone
# Occipital Condyle
# Parietal Bone
# Sagittal Suture
# Sphenoid Bone
# Costal Cartilage
# True Ribs
# False Ribs
Many working examples like
Seven Segment interfacing
Store value in memory
Pulse width modulation
This app gives you information and graphics on the human skeleton. The graphics of the bones.
Regional anatomy are the study of regions of the body, so in this app focus in human bones information.
Download Human Bones Android App Absolutely Free.
******* This app requires an additional 1 gig of free space to access all the content. The download will begin after you've successfully logged in. ********
**** If you have trouble downloading and installing the content on your device, please contact customer support at http://247pearsoned.custhelp.com/ ****
IMPORTANT: A valid MasteringA&P Username and Password is required to use the PAL 3.0 app for Android. Please follow the instructions at www.masteringaandp.com to register for your course before downloading and using this app.
Practice Anatomy Lab™ (PAL™) 3.0 is an indispensable virtual anatomy study and practice tool that gives you 24/7 access to the most widely used lab specimens, including human cadaver, anatomical models, histology, cat, and fetal pig. Each module includes hundreds of Self Review images with interactive tools and built-in audio pronunciation. Select images also link to 3-D anatomy animations. Users may assess their knowledge of anatomy by taking practice quizzes and simulated fill-in-the-blank lab practical exams.
• See images in more detail with the pinch-to-zoom feature. With pinch to zoom, images can instantly be enlarged in Self Review, Quiz, and Lab Practical activities.
• Interact with, and study, Self Review images in full-screen view.
• Explore PAL 3.0 in an updated design that takes advantage of the iPad display.
• Expanded, randomized quizzing gives you more opportunities to assess your learning, and a new set of questions is generated each time you retake a quiz or lab practical.
For more info, visit www.masteringaandp.com for more info.
Esta aplicación del cuento "El Oledor Explorador" permitirá a todos los niños una diversión adaptada a sus necesidades. Un cuento interactivo con el apoyo de pictogramas que necesitan.
Narrador del cuento, pictogramas táctiles, ilustraciones interactivas... cuando pulsas sobre el pictograma de "Contento" una voz dirá "Contento" y en el de "Explorador"... ¡Explorador!!! :)
Podrás leer tu mismo el cuento o activar el modo de lectura automática! Y al tocar las imágenes... la ilustración se mueve o se transforma!
AUTOR: Aprendices Visuales
TEXTO: Miriam Reyes Oliva
ILUSTRACIÓN: Almudena Cockadoodledoo
DESARROLLO: Santiago J. González Rúa
VOZ: Laura Ortega
En el cuento "El Oledor Explorador" colaboran:
- Asociación Autismo Sevilla.
- Asociación Autismo Cádiz.
- ASIQUIPU Barbate.
- Banco del Sonidos e Imágenes. Ministerio de Educación.
This version contains the same options in the free version, but does not include ads.
link to the free version:
* Recommended Hardware
2 cores processor or higher
1GB of RAM or higher
Discover the human body like never before:
Select each organ, rotate it, find out interesting details and study it virtually, viewing it from all angles.
● Learn with curricular content and exercises about:
- The respiratory system / The circulatory system / The digestive system
- The excretory system / The nervous system / The skeleton
- The muscular system /The male and female reproductive systems
● View individual, realistic anatomic reproductions of each of the body’s organs.
● Take a fascinating journey inside the human body to learn about the most important functions:
- Digestion / Breathing / Circulation.
- Excretion / Nerve impulses.
● Test your knowledge with fun exercises that will help you study and evaluate what you have learned.
● The content of this application for students from 11- 18 years of age is completely curricular. Content is available in English and Spanish. Hundreds of schools around the world are already learning with ARLOON!
● Learning Outcomes:
- Cognitive Development
- Critical Thinking
- Engagement and Usability
- Creative Development
- Life Skills
- Academic Relevance
● Acquisition of21st-century skills:
- Scientific: anatomical terminology
- Digital: studying with new technology
- Learning and interacting with the physical world using Augmented Reality
- Learning to learn: experimenting and actively searching for answers to promote self-learning
- Linguistic: building multilingual vocabulary (English and Spanish)
- 5 stars certificated app by Educational App Store (December 2014)
- Learning Best Practice Award (October 2014)
- Winner of the Academics' Choice Smart Media Award (July 2014)
- 2nd prize winner of the “La CaixaEmprendedores XXI” awards for entrepreneurs (June 2014)
- Winner of the first Lanzadera business incubator program (May 2013)
“There cannot be a teenager around who would not find it absolutely fascinating, hilarious and just a little bit gruesome in pointing a device at their school friends to see how their guts work. It’s a really clever way to “hook” learners in to accidently learning the gross anatomy of the human body.It is far more rewarding and will provide far deeper learning and retainment of knowledge by the user when compared against purely using physical written or rote learning, even via a video or television programme, as they are choosing what they are learning.
Overall a very engaging, scientifically sound and visually pleasing app that any Biology teacher really should have in their arsenal of pedagogical weaponry to engage learners in a very memorable way.”
Simon Withey, Teaching Consultant at Educational App Store
Skull 3D highlights:
- Augmented Reality and Normal mode.
- Observe, move and rotate the whole skull as well as the individual parts.
- Split and join the different bone structures
- Universal App.
You can get the AR marker here: www.infinityk.com/skull3d.pdf
Skull 3D takes part in the contest “Apps de divulgación científica” organized by the “Public University of Navarre”
* Quiz: Questions about where they are located the bodies and body parts, bones, muscles, organs like the heart, digestive system, etc.
* Training: Similar to the previous mode but the application does not ask questions, click anywhere and tell you his name.
This application can be zoom on images to see details of photographs.
This educational game gray anatomy is aimed at primary school children. The preschool children can play too. If you are in college studying medicine may this application is too simple for you but you can use the difficult level is ready to doctors, nurses or people interested in learning more about the human body. such as muscles, bones, teeth, digestive system, brain, human cell, etc.
Valid from childhood / elementary / secondary school to university.
This application is used to learn all the bones and muscles of the body in a fun way. It is very educational because in addition to learning to speak in Spanish English you learn because you can play by selecting as the language English, this way you learn words in English for children to be bilingual and know the human anatomy in Spanish and English.
Reaslistic, 3D graphics engage and inform. This is not a cartoon game for little kids!
Challenge yourself to learn placement and naming of bones, or take it up a notch and master the bony landmarks in detail. Track your personal best scores and climb the worldwide leaderboards. Set a personal record with your best times in each challenge!
Bone Genius can help you ace your upcoming exam. Learn how bones fit together, the name and pronunciation of each bone! Or add difficulty in expert level and test your knowledge of the names of bony landmarks.
• Beginner through Expert play modes for a wide range of learning levels.
• Four challenges (skull, arm/ hand, leg, torso) include every bone in the body, in realistic, three-dimensional detail.
Have questions, problems, or feedback? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out our awesome reviews!
AppPicker says: "This app is ideal for those in pre-nursing or pre-med school to help them not just learn the information but retain the knowledge."
Pulse of Apps says: "Bone Genius will allow easy movement of the finger to turn tedious cramming into an interesting game."
Students and Teachers love Bone Genius!
“Bone Genius is great preparation for the test! As I prepare for a career in health care, I need to know the location and name of bones in the shoulder, spine, thorax, sacrum, knee – everything! This app helps me commit everything to memory, and it doesn’t feel like studying.” –Piper S., community college pre-nursing student
“As an instructor, I have been impressed with how Bone Genius aids my students in an engaging way. They learn bone morphology and terminology in a way that is far superior to an anatomy textbook or atlas.” –John P., university professor, human anatomy and physiology
“Fitness instructors, yoga teachers, physical therapy or even massage professionals – this is an essential tool for all of us. The visual impact is incredible, and learning in this form, through a game, is so much more fun that studying a reference book.“-Meredith S., pilates teacher
Use Virtual Reality mode to use your environment as your cadaver's host! Move around a virtually placed skeleton or muscle system and snap pictures, or simply view the models from a different angle. Watch high quality animated videos of the intricate systems in motion, including the heart's pump cycle, skeletons in motion and more!
This is the augmented reality companion app for our new Interactive Human Anatomy Wall Chart.
- 11 Accurately modeled renditions of the major body systems.
- Writeups and blurbs on every major organ and system!
- Amazingly remastered videos depicting functionality.
- Portable VR Mode option for those without the chart
- Ages 5+ to 99 and beyond!
- Outstanding amounts of information and knowledge to behold.
- Sistema Digestório
- Sistema Circulatório
Características e ferramentas do aplicativo:
- Gráficos e Modelos 3D de última geração
- Navegue livremente por objetos animados, altamente detalhados e enriquecidos.
Sistema de guia para aula com conteúdo real
- Textos de alta qualidade que explicam detalhadamente as imagens projetadas
- Sistema "Avance sua aula com 1 toque"
A EvoBooks desenvolve conteúdo curricular enriquecido, oferecendo material didático e modelos 3D interativos para computadores, tablets, smartphones e lousas digitais. Nossa proposta é de facilitar o processo de ensino-aprendizagem, levando às salas de aula uma evolução do livro didático impresso.
© 2013 EvoBooks Editora Digital S.A.