Aimed at kids from 3 to 6 or 7 years old. From preschool or kindergarten to First Primary.
19 interactive scenes with about 200 words in English.
★ METHOD: VOCABULARY IN CONTEXT
Discover new words!
He develops his vocabulary and his hearing ability playing with the images of the scene: we give them color and see how each one is written while we listen to its pronunciation in English with Cuca: numbers, colors, toys, the house, food, body parts, etc. .
Help your little one enjoy with a new language! Between 2 and 5 years is the best time to lay the foundations of a second language.
★ RECORD YOUR VOICE
Record your voice to compare. A fun way to learn new everyday words for a child.
· WRITTEN WORDS AND AUDIO: Listen to English words with Cuca.
· CHOOSE: WITH MORE OR WITHOUT HELP in Spanish (do not repeat the words).
· RECORDING: record your voice to practice.
· BILINGUAL: Uipi repeats everything in Spanish.
· 3 TYPES OF LETTER: choose the font to stimulate reading.
· 5 GAMES:
- spell out
- Search the word
- look for the image
- Couples or memory
· REVIEW MODE: In bee game, review only those words in which you have failed.
· 2 LEVELS: each game with visual aid or without.
· LUDIC OBJECTIVE: Catch fruits to feed small aliens.
From all menus you access the summary of recently visited games with the scores of hits and mistakes made.
· With the option to send them to the desired email.
- NO THIRD PARTY ADVERTISING
- PROTECTED EXTERNAL LINKS
- PURCHASES INTEGRATED IN THE PROTECTED APPLICATION
We argue that well-understood early stimulation is always useful for everyone and, especially, in children with special educational needs.
For any questions or problems contact us: