The Eye on Israel application is a unique application that enables you to get a better understanding of the most important "Must See" sites in the Old City of Jerusalem. This user friendly app includes a combination of elements that let you tour, get info and synchronize your location real-time, all in one app.
It consists of the following:
• A set of maps of the Old City of Jerusalem in different resolutions, enabling you to zoom-in on the area in which you are currently situated.
• Site information which includes a combination of visual as well as s brief textual summary.
• Display of your location in the Old City that follows you around as you go.
• Information on nearby accommodations and restaurants.
• Sites can be screened/searched according to areas of interest such as religious, historical or archaeological significance.
• Site search can either be conducted through a site menu or by scrolling over the map and "hovering" over a point of interest.
• In addition, general information on the history of Jerusalem as well as a timeline can be accessed separately.
This eye-catching app can be your personal guide while you are in the Old City, and can also help you in the planning stage in choosing which sites you would like to visit.
So whether you are touring on your own, are part of a group or are a tour leader who would like to provide your group with a better understanding of the sites and locations – Eye of Israel is the perfect solution.
In the future, we plan on adding additional features such as information on more sites, nearby restaurants, accommodations etc.
The application include:
Maps of Jerusalem.
Sites in Jerusalem.
Jerusalem old city.
The Via Dolorosa.
The History of Jerusalem
Synagogues in Jerusalem.
The dome of the rock.
Mosques in Jerusalem.
Mount of Olives.
The Church of the Holy Sepulchre.
The City of David.
The tomb of King David.