- Multiple backflips and locations
- Parkour/Free running acrobatics
- Realistic physics
- Achievements, Challanges and Leaderboards (Scoreloop)
- 3 difficulty levels
- Action replay
- Normal and ninja outfits
★ 17 new mini-games
★ High score leader-board
★ Hilarious death animations
★ 14 unlock-able characters
So why wait? Download this free game and let the fun begin!
It's also known as "Barrage", "Curtain Fire" or "Bullet Hell".
Many bullets will attack you. Avoid them all and destroy the enemy!
*** HOW TO PLAY ***
Slide your finger to move your own ship.
Hint: It is easier to see if you touch slightly below your machine.
When your gauge is full, touch the screen with two fingers. It will release the Force Field.
*** FEATURES ***
Your best play will be saved automatically and you can see the replay afterwards.
If you access the world rankings, you can see the replay of the top players.
We recommend for the fan of the following games:
dodonpachi touhou toho gradius r-type 2d shoot'em up 탄막 동방 东方 東方 彈幕 弹幕 2hu stg 슈팅게임
Prepare for a near impossible challenge in the world of Geometry Dash. Push your skills to the limit as you jump, fly and flip your way through dangerous passages and spiky obstacles.
Simple one touch game play with lots of levels that will keep you entertained for hours!
• Rhythm-based Action Platforming!
• Lots of levels with unique soundtracks!
• Build and share your own levels using the level editor!
• Unlock new icons and colors to customize your character!
• Fly rockets, flip gravity and much more!
• Use practice mode to sharpen your skills!
• Lots of achievements and rewards!
• No in-app purchases!
• Challenge yourself with the near impossible!
Guide your light through the lifeless world. Collect sparkles to refill the energy, avoid shadows to stay alive.
Project J features:
- unique mechanics
- very hard and challenging fast-paced gameplay
- highly addictive
- simple and attractive graphics
- achievements and leaderboards
- everyplay enabled!
Feels great on tablets!
Mmm Fingers is a fun, single touch high score game oozing with charm from the creators of Small Fry and Flappy Golf. Touch and hold the screen as long as you can. Don’t lift your finger or hit anything with teeth or else CHOMP, it is game over. Compete against your friends using in game leaderboards to see who can survive the longest.
- Leaderboards and Achievements
- One Touch Control Scheme
- No In App Purchases
Take “control” of a little, hairy creature. Put one leg in front of the other and try not to fall.
Now you can play as either Daddy or his horse, and unlock costumes that makes walking look fabulous!
- Played by PewDiePie
- IGN - 9.2/10
- AppZap - 8.75/10
- Apple - Best New Games
- Apple - What We’re Playing
- IndieDB - top 5
- Featured on Touch Arcade
- Featured on Pocket Gamer
The goal of Daddy Long Legs is very simple, walk as far as you can. But, with legs five times longer than the rest of your body, walking is no easy task. Simply tap the screen to change leg and watch as Daddy Long Legs stumbles across the screen.
- Play as both Daddy and Horse - NEW
- Pick up gifts and unlock cool new costumes - NEW
- Ingame highscore against friends
- Global highscore
- Replay of your walk with Everyplay (on supported devices)
- Realistic faceplants
Daddy Long Legs is for gamers that like a hard challenge and a cheap laugh. The game is weirdly rewarding and it just feels fabulous every time you set that new record.
================| o-: |
Jab, uppercut, slam, and otherwise pummel your way through dungeons full of monsters, branching path choices, rare events, and fragile pottery.
- Unlock and equip many special abilities and Supermoves.
- Ride a dinosaur that shoots lasers out of its mouth.
- Character customization.
- Punch an egg that turns you into a magical gnome.
- Do quests to earn really fancy hats.
- Combo system where you launch enemies into each other from across the map.
- Tablet support!
Punch Quest is a collaboration between Rocketcat Games (Hook Champ, Mage Gauntlet) and Madgarden (Saucelifter, Sword of Fargoal).
Brought to Android by Noodlecake Studios.