Hey, what are you waiting? Download Walk Band, enjoy the cool and wonderful band experience.
[ Keyboard ]
1. Support Full Keyboards of Piano.
2. Single Row Mode. Dual Row Mode. Two Player Mode.
4. Touch pressure detecting.
5. Key width adjustment.
6. Five Keyboards Program: Piano, Music Box, Organ, Rhodes, Synth.
7. Record and Playback. Support MIDI and Audio.
8. Sharing recordings to friends.
9. Set the recording files as Ringtone.
10. Learn to play mode. Preload 70 Sample songs.
11. Learn to play sample songs downloadable. More songs are uploading.
[ Guitar ]
1. Chords Mode.
2. Solo Mode.
3. 3 Guitar Type Sound: Nylon Guitar, Steel String Guitar, Clean Eletric Guitar and Plugin support.
4. Record to MIDI and visual playback.
5. External MIDI keyboard support.
6. Demo midi songs.
7. Pitch Bend for solo mode.
[ Drum Kit ]
1. Play Along feature: Play beats while playback your favorite mp3.
2. Five DrumKit Program: Jazz, Rock, HipHop, Percussion, Dance.
3. Auto play mode: Using 2 finger to spread on a drum will trigger auto play mode: 6 speed level
4. Learn Demo Beats: Rock, Ballad, ChaCha, Disco, Latin Rock, Polka, Waltz etc.
5. Multi-Touch. Recording and Playback etc. Record MIDI. Set As Ringtone etc.
[ Drum Machine ]
1. Create your own beats.
2. Five DrumKit Program: Jazz, Rock, HipHop, Percussion, Dance.
3. 11 preload demo patterns.
4. Pitch control.
5. Speed control.
6. Save/Reload pattern.
[ Multitrack Recording ]
1. Multitrack recording for different instruments;
2. Merge different tracks of the same instrument to one.
3. Record the other instrument melody based on the original recording;
4. Listen the effect of the multitrack recording when you do the record;
5. For the track recording, you can edit it respectively, such as mute, delete, add the recording, change the volume.
6. Share your multitrack recording as a standard MIDI file.
7. Notice: Only support Android >= 3.1 device.
[ External Midi Keyboards over USB ]
1. Support for External Midi Keyboards over USB. You can play Perfect Piano via the external midi keyboard (such as YAMAHA P105, Roland F-120, Xkey, etc) over USB.
2. Notice: Devices should support USB host with Android >= 3.1 and connect with a USB OTG Cable.
[ Sound Plugins ]
1. Keyboard: Cello, Flute, High Quality Grand Piano, Soprano Sax, Violin, Strings Ensemble, Electronic Piano
2. Guitar: Acoustic Bass, Jazz Guitar
3. Drum Pad / Drum Machine: Metal Kit, New HipHop Kit
♫ excellent, natural sounds
♫ excellent up to full hd graphics
♫ fuzz sounds
♫ 20 frets
♫ 8 chords
♫ 2 play modes: chords or solo
♫ turn on/off vibration mode
♫ sounds plays on touch or on leave finger
If you have any comments, feedback or you need help with Best Electric Guitar please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks and Enjoy this app!
We also recommend our others guitars: Best Electric Guitar, Best Classic Guitar, Best Bass Guitar.
Lifetime achievements include a Grammy Award, multiple American Music Awards, a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, a Chicago street dedicated in their honor, and keys to and proclamations from an impressive list of US cities. Record sales top the 100,000,000 mark, and include 21 Top 10 singles, 5 consecutive Number One albums, 11 Number One singles and 5 Gold singles. An incredible 25 of their 32 albums have been certified platinum, and the band has a total of 47 gold and platinum awards.
Pro Band Backing Tracks ñ Mixed Rock Volume 1
Run That Way: Funk/Rock Backing Track. Be the envy of every up and coming guitar hero as you show them what it really takes to master the instrument. Strut your stuff on this slamming rock/funk track and watch your audience rush the stage as you bombard them with a sonic assault of classic riffage.
Carlos Town: Latin Rock Backing Track. You can't help but get hot with your screaming guitar solos when you are being pushed over the rhythmic edge with syncopated Latin percussion mixed with a driving rock and roll beat.
Knives & Daffodils: "90's Hair Rock" Backing Track. You'll need security as your rabid fans rush the stage in anticipation of your lead guitar extravaganza over this up-tempo rock & roll track. Slide to the front of the stage on your knees, throw your head back, close your eyes and let the notes fly from your fingers.
Which One Is Pink?: Power Rock Ballad Backing Track. See the lighters come out when your soaring notes sing on top of this stadium power rock ballad. You don't need to play fast and flashy right away. Wait for it, hold back! Now unleash the fury and passion as you build to an amazing climax.
Bob Call The Police: Reggae Backing Track. Groove "like you never did before" on this reggae rock hybrid. Feel the rhythm of the islands as the music makes you want to get up and dance your fingers across the fretboard. The audience is mellow so just keep it in the pocket and "groove mon."
Endless Surf: Surf Rock Backing Track. Surf's up dude! Crank up the reverb and tremolo and wipe-out the competition on this gnarly surf rock tune. The hodads will be stoked as you hang four (fingers) and start ripping on some totally outrageous shredding riffs. You'll feel like you are shooting the curl. Tubular!
Headbanger's Brawl: Hard Rock/Metal Backing Track. This one's a slamming heavy rock pounder. If you like classic rock/metal bands, then turn up your Marshall stacks to 11, crank up the distortion to the max, and let 'er rip!
Go Joe: Hard Rock/Metal Backing Track. You're on an endless stretch of desert highway, and they've taken down all of the speed limit signs. It pedal to the metal time, or in your case its metal through a pedal. Crank up that distortion all the way and we'll pray for your neighbors as your tear a new door into your room with a sonic battering ram of guitar virtuosity.
Thrash Your Punk: Punk Rock Backing Track. Snub authority, tell them how really feel as you thrash out those way too loud, smashed up blues licks. Whip the pit into a frenzy as you destroy your scales on this post-punk progression.
Note from producer Mark Fitchett: Being a guitarist myself, I know what I like when it comes to jamming with a band so it is with utmost confidence that I can say that Pro Band Backing Tracks groove and inspire. I'll admit that I am biased, after all I did create them, but I absolutely love playing and practicing to them myself and use them all the time.
More Backing Tracks Available! Just when you thought it couldn't get any better! Check out our other Apps on Google Play. Blues #1 Blues #2 Blues #3 Blues #4 (Acoustic Blues) Rock #1
KISS PERSONA CAMERA is the world hottest rock band KISS‘s camera app.
KISS PERSONA CAMERA is cool and unique camera app with 2 types of composite modes.
You can take a picture with band members as two shoot or all of them whatever you want. You also can choose your favorite frame from 10 different kinds of them.
You can select your favorite character, and editing your pictures getting same make up on you or your friend’s face such as DEMON, STARCHILD, SPACEMAN, and CATMAN.
You’re going to be one of the band members!
(c) 2013 KISS Catalog, Ltd.
All tracks can be played in every key and almost any tempo, so the possibilities are endless! The complete set of Pro Band apps include dozens of exciting tracks that incorporate a variety of classic to modern chord progressions and grooves including rock, New Orleans, jazz, funk, country and many blues styles.
Pro Band Backing Tracks are fantastic for all musicians wanting to practice their improvisation skills. So whether you play guitar, piano, harmonica, saxophone, trumpet, or any melodic instrument, these rhythm tracks will help step up your improvisation skills to the next level.
This free version of Pro Band Backing Tracks includes two tracks. Dozens more are available on Google Play!
Photo Booth: Create your own custom Photo using the pics from your phone! Add frames & stickers of your favorite Bands.
Custom Schedule: Guide for each Artist and performance schedule. Explore by day to plan everything you want to see. Change your schedule with one touch.
Artist Info: Click on any Artist name in the Lineup page for a full bio and inside info.
Interactive Map & Driving Directions: Locate the Main Stage, Side Stages, Charging Stations, Interactive Exhibitors, food, drinks and more on the venue map & get detailed driving directions to Rock Fest for your trip.
Radio: Listen to the custom Official Rock Fest 2014 Slacker Station featuring songs from this year’s Artists. It pretty much straight up Rocks.
News: The latest news, updates, contests & info on Rock Fest from the Official Rock Fest Facebook & Twitter pages to stay plugged in. Don’t forget to watch for Artist alerts during the Event, when there may be Artist sightings, signings & other updates you can only get from Rock Fest!
Event Info: Find answers & information on everything Rock Fest.
Interact: Post your Rock Fest pics, Status updates or links directly from the app to your Facebook & Twitter accounts. Daily pics chosen for prizes including Upgrades, merch &more!
Enjoy, Rock Fest’ers!
It includes real instruments and it's possible to use your own library of sounds!
Start "Rock Music Studio" and create a new project (Button '+' on the Action Bar).
Add some instruments.
A row in the grid represents a single sound. Touch the grid in order to play a sound at a certain time.
Select all the sounds at the time that you want to make it sound like you want...
...and press the Play button!
This are the actions that you can take from the Action Bar:
-Play/pause/stop your song
-Add Page: if you wan't to add some more time to your song
-Buttons '<' and '>': to switch between pages
-Save the project
-Add Instrument: drums, bass guitar, guitar, piano
-Settings: here you can change the name and the tempo BPM of your project.
-Spinner list (left of the Action Bar): to select witch instrument of your song do you wan't to see/edit
**EXTRA!! Now you can also use your own sounds (Beta)
There is a forder named MusicStudio on your device (created during installation)
Create a folder with a set of sounds (mp3 format)
Put this folder on the "MusicStudio" folder.
1.- The optimum duration of your sounds is less than 6 seconds. The maximum duration is 10
2.- The supported format is mp3
Keywords: Rock, Music, Studio, Loops, create, creator, band, garage
--- Play the band ---
To turn on the Radio Roxy, just run the application. While listening, you can always check the title and artist of the currently played song, see the album cover from which the track and see what will be going on for a while.
The application is very intuitive and easy to use. You will find a search engine that after typing a query prompt matching artist names and genres, as well as two pages of ready-stations - Artists and Genres - you can view and sort by station featured, most popular, and in the view alphabetical AZ.
On the artists there are more than five hundred stations playing only the greatest hits of the most popular artists and bands from the Polish and the world. Species are more than two hundred best wines stations such as Rock, Pop, Alternative Rock, Indie, Metal, Punk, Electro, Grunge, Reggae, Britpop, Dubstep, etc., and special stations, for example, with the best music at the carnival, with songs for running and doing exercises, and even stations with hits for children.
This application lets you listen to music in high-quality sound for both - using 3G cellular network and a Wi-Fi network. Application settings you can change to a lower quality, so that (for listening via the cellular network) will reduce the amount and cost of data transfer and you can listen to music even with a weaker connection - for example, when driving a car or outside the big cities.
--- Information Privacy ---
--- For more information Contact ---
Roxy Radio You can listen to the www.radioroxy.pl. If you like our app, add a rating and a comment! If you have questions or suggestions for improvement in the application, please send an email to the address email@example.com.
* Some kinds of music: rock, dance, pop, hip-hop, music, film music, golden oldies radio, Radio Roxy, Radio TOK FM, rock, blues, dance, jazz, reggae, Polish pop, hip hop, disco, trance, metal, hard-core, disco, pop, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, oldies, pop years, italo disco, big band, irish, muse relaxation, bollywood, sung poetry, poetic song, music relaxation, techno, lullabies, cartoons, punk rock, smooth jazz, house, death metal, bossa nova, salsa, gothic, electropop, eurodisco, ballads, ballads, rock & roll, trip-hop, fado music for running, music, film , soundtrack, r & b, decades of music, Eurodance, indie rock, classical, classical music, top 2013, prl, chillout, drum and bass, bossa nova, acid jazz, rap, thrash metal, funk, gangsta rap, soul, latin, afro -Cuban, emo, klezmer, flamenco, free music, world music
* Application Tags: roxy radio, the band, music, online radio, android, hd, internet radio, mp3, Polish hits, hits, Polish songs, streaming, radio, radio, Polish music, free, free, release music, new CD , music, rr
• a fully replicated six-string electric guitar
• notes tapped recorded to guitar tabulature
• rythm mode (record button) to form guitar riff or guitar solo
• play back mode with guitar up-down stroke logic
• bend, vibrato, chord, open string & palm muting
• metronome & tempo
• high/low gain, 4 guitar tunings, 6 reverb effects
• quick response, low latency
• full set of functionality but only clean guitar and 12 frets.
1. On start screen, create a new riff or solo by tapping the "New" button, then press the "Play" button.
2. Tap all the notes you want in your riff or solo, including bends, vibratos, palm muting, chords and so on. Do not think about the timing in these before step 3.
3. Press the record [•] button. Tap when every note should be played.
4. Press the options button (second button in the right corner) to turn on metronome, change tempo, reverb or other options.
• There are two tap modes: Normal and Down only. Experiment with what works best for you. Normal mode might work better for shredding runs for a solo, and down only better for your riff sometimes. Using index fingers for higher precision.
• Tap the blue area with the tabulature on top of the screen to zoom in when needing to navigate and have a closer look.
• Setting the metronome to off can give you more focus towards being creative (which is good) rather than being precise during recordig.
• Use the +/- button to handle a riff or solo that uses large or small parts of the fretboard.
"Perhaps the best guitar replicator we have seen yet on the Android platform, and more importantly, it’s a blast to play around with."
"A very well developed app for music lovers."
If you are a guitarist learning fast or complicated solos and riffs by ear, then RiffBender is for you! After importing a song from your personal collection, you can slow it down to learn and practice WITHOUT changing the pitch! With this app you can:
- manage a collection of songs to learn and practice
- use the waveform display to navigate through the track
- slow down and/or re-pitch the music while you listen and practice.
Now, all you need is your guitar and your android device to practice and master your favorite riffs!
Please let me know what you think of RiffBender, if you have any trouble, or if there's a feature you would like to see in the future.
How often do you have a situation when you are at party and you want to play on the guitar for your friends? And at this moment, we always forgetting how to play our favorite songs. If you want to have a perfect concert, it is very important to the guitarist if he could play and sing a song in the same time. Furthermore, it will be awesome if everyone around you can sing together! Specially for you we developed an unique application - handy songbook with chords for guitar. In our application, you will find everything you need for a musician, party or friendly company! We made a research, and found, that for real musician is not enough to just have a list of chords and lyrics, a true musician should not be distracted from the music if he wants to create a real masterpiece. And that is why we made our application convenient and maximum helpful!
Key features of our application:
* Intuitive interface
* Large database of songs, lyrics and chords
* Opportunity to rate your favorite songs
* Ability to add songs to favorites
* Ability to change themes
* Transpose songs and chords
* Auto scrolling lyrics
* Ability to import your own songs
* No internet connection required (you need internet connection to download new songs only)
And hundreds of little things that make you concentrate not on your phone but on the music!
Tags: accords, artist, chords, guitar, lyrics, riffs, songbook, songs, songwriter, tabs
Chat with other 4Play fans on our chat wall. Submit your best photos from our shows to be posted in the app gallery.
Our fans can use the 4Play Band app to earn special rewards, and get the latest info about everything 4Play.
You see animations that visually show how to play your part on the Keyboard.
You see animations of the notes on the staff that help you understand how to read music in an easy way, while you play.
You can listen the whole band to get an idea of the musical final result. You can play it slowly and just listen to your instrument. Then you can play it at normal speed. When you are ready go to the MINUS ONE section and play it while you listen the rest of the band without your instrument.
More from developer
this game is for you!
Show how fast you are and complete the orders!
- 8 differents flavors
- 12 differents ingredients
You can buy more ingredients at the market!
buy new ingredients and get new flavors!
Its so fun!!
Start it NOW!!!!
New version its comming up soon
If you have a problem contact us, we are now working in bugs
Help us !