Some places can come to life with a little help of imagination, and what better way to entertain during a long trip than a tale of old cities?
An old man tells his granddaughter a story of their family and the great journey they once took. Along the way, they had visited some truly amazing places, which you'll see as each scene is painted by the old man's tales. Each city is described not only with grandfather's words but also, and especially, with colorful hidden object scenes!
Each scene is rich in detail and pleasant to solve, however not without a challenge! Try it yourself! Visit these beautiful old cities on this wonderful journey!
- colorful and fun to solve hidden object scenes
- item search by word or by pictures and by silhouette
- bonus puzzle mini-games
- spyglass mode
- great characters, fun dialogues
- original and unique story for all ages
Where's My Mickey? introduces a whole new world of life-like physics-based gameplay with stimulating weather mechanics and humorous animations. Immerse yourself in the ultimate mobile gaming experience as you watch funny episodes while solving challenging puzzles! Tap, swipe, and swirl to help Mickey collect water and complete each story. Every drop counts!
• Original Episodes – Explore up to 5 unique episodes with surprising and witty scenarios! Watch how each story unfolds and ends as you play through individual level packs!
• Brand New Weather Mechanics – Use wind, clouds and rain to maneuver through 100+ levels filled with fun challenges!
• A Whole New Look – A classic Mickey art-style with a contemporary touch, inspired by Disney Channel’s new series of Mickey Cartoons!
• Collectibles and Bonus Levels – Help Pluto look for hidden collectibles to unlock more bonus puzzles!
• Stuck on extra challenging puzzles? – Get a hint to help you out!
• Featuring Mickey and Friends – Discover more hilarious episodes with Goofy & Minnie Mouse!
• Extra Levels (XL) – Play 20 extra-LARGE levels exclusively designed for the big screen experience! Only available on your tablet!
Try 6 Goofy puzzles for FREE and unlock the remaining episodes for a small additional price!
Now a sneak preview of the first episode – “When Life Gives You Lemons”:
On a hot summer day, Mickey decides to open up a lemonade stand. He’s got a bowl, the lemons, and a long line of thirsty customers, yet NO WATER! Help Mickey collect water and “tri-star” each level for ultimate fun! Even the stars are animated!
Visit www.facebook.com/WheresMyWater for more hints, tips and secrets.
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains social media links to connect with others, in-app purchases that cost real money, as well as advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies and some third parties. In App Purchases from $0.99-$2.99
With 35 + carefully chosen HD images, this fun and relaxing game app will delight you as it helps sharpen your puzzle game and jigsaw puzzle senses. Awesome puzzle app is great for all ages and skills levels. You can choose the difficulty level by selecting the number of pieces you would like the puzzle to be split into. It's fun, full of magical places to see and visit, and free! Download now and start puzzling :)
Free Cities Jigsaw Puzzle Features:
★ Free jigsaw puzzles
★ Amazing HD graphics
★ 35 + amazing places to see
★ Select the number of pieces
★ Relaxing entertainment
★ Great fun for all ages of puzzlers
★ Turn music on or off
Here is the list of all the amazing cities we have in our app:
Jerusalem, Israel and Palestine
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Los Angeles, USA
New York, USA
Prague, Czech Republic
Rio De Janeiro, Brasil
Singapore, Republic of Singapore
St Louis, USA
St Petersburgh, Russia
Enjoy solo or have fun with a friend or loved one, everyone loves dreaming of seeing the world! No matter how you cut it, this jigsaw puzzle rocks! If you are looking for one of the best cities jigsaw puzzle in the app stores, you found it!
Download Free Cities Jigsaw Puzzle today and get puzzling!
If you like our games we would love to have you as our friend on Twitter and Facebook, just click the links bellow :)
Globetrotter is a fun, fast-paced world geography game. You are presented with a map of the entire world, and asked to locate a number of cities. If you can locate them correctly enough, you will proceed to the next level.
Bonus multipliers are given for guessing within a few hundred kilometers, and an even greater multiplier for guessing within around kilometers.
This is the fully working version but limited amount of cities and levels.
Full version can be found here: