Capital ve Ekonomist dergilerinin 2012 yılından bu yana
gerçekleştirdiği Uludağ Ekonomi Zirvesi, dünyadan ve
Türkiye’den önemli konuşmacıları ve iş insanlarını
buluşturuyor. Global ve yerel konuların tartışıldığı ve 2015
yılında dördüncüsü düzenlenecek Uludağ Ekonomi Zirvesi’ne
geçen üç yılda 105 devlet adamı, 153 konuşmacı, bin 700 iş
insanı ve 422 medya mensubunun da aralarında bulunduğu
toplam 2 bin 400 kişi katıldı. Uludağ Ekonomi Zirvesi bugüne
kadar dünyaca ünlü ekonomistleri, dünyanın en büyük
şirketlerinin CEO ve yöneticileri ile siyaset dünyasından önemli
isimleri konuşmacı olarak ağırladı. Zirve’nin bugüne kadarki
konuşmacıları arasında Ali Babacan, Mehmet Şimşek, Nouriel
Roubini, Marc Faber, Muhtar Kent, Hamdi Ulukaya, Christian
Wulff, Jack Straw ve Fatih Terim gibi isimler yer aldı.
Using this application all participants will have access to the current agenda and the list of all the speakers. The built-in map will allow you to find the right session room, and direct access to internal mail system which enables efficient communication with other participants of the event.
• Unemployment Insurance Initial Claims
• Consumer Price Index (CPI)
• Unemployment Rate
• Payroll Employment
• Average Hourly Earnings
• Producer Price Index (PPI)
• Employment Cost Index (ECI)
• U.S. Import Price Index
• U.S. Export Price Index
Download this App for your Android and you’ll get immediate access to the DOL’s latest published numbers. You can track certain statistics and get the news releases about the numbers.
We’re pleased to introduce the biggest research based initiative, ‘The Economic Times Best Brands’, on 16th October, 2014 at Hyatt Regency, Mumbai, with an agenda to recognize the efforts of the 250 most admired brands which have restructured the way markets operate. We recognize the significance of ‘BRANDING’ during current times as crucial for a nation’s growth & present ‘The ET Best Brands’ platform; which brings together barons from various industries to deliberate & discuss on the current challenges through the following initiatives:
Coffee Table Book
The present dynamic scenario can also be well supplemented with a dedicated ‘Brand Book’ focused on Research, Analysis & Effective Presentation of a Brand’s Supremacy. The book has been developed with crucial insights from customers; utilizing some key parameters, including the ones like, innovations and Quality & Service delivery.Our sole objective through this Summit is to create an ‘Excellence Platform for Best Brands in India ‘ and to celebrate their leadership. We aim to bring into spotlight India’s best brands which have influenced minds of the Indian Consumer through innovation, service, and referral. This will be a convergence platform for decision makers, owners, marketers & consultants from leading national and international brands. With an array of activities through the day like focused workshops, stimulating panels, invigorating keynotes & starlit awards night; this summit will draw attention of leading media channels & senior industry peers, consequently enabling distribution of Brand book amongst the best lot in the industry.
A list of top brands was finalized for the survey. Brands were included based on their sales, retail and media visibility. This was done to ensure that the final list of brands was a fair representation of brands across categories. Face to Face interviews were conducted with the target group with a structured questionnaire. Respondents evaluated brands they are familiar with. Each respondent could rate a maximum of 25 brands based on their familiarity levels. In the present competitive globalized framework, brand presence provides the leading companies with an edge to project their brand as the best. In a quest to understand if leading brands are also the best brands, The ET Edge team, in collaboration with Nielsen, identified certain variables that would help evaluate a ‘Best’ brand. After initial rounds of in-depth interviews with Nielsen Industry Practice heads, inputs were gathered from Brand Managers across varied categories. These were collated to identify variables which were further validated by industry specialists as appropriate measures for identifying ‘Best Brands’.
Research parameters used for selecting the Best Brands 2014 are:
Best in the Market
Brand consistently delivers good quality or service
I would like to be seen using this brand
I am willing to pay a price premium to acquire this brand
I would recommend this brand to my family/friends
Now, we are proud to bring you our very own DealerApp! Some of the things our app can do for you are:
- Search Vehicle inventory using an Intuitive, fast, and easy to use system specifically designed for the app.
- Postboard messages and Notifications to alert you of specials, coupons, and announcements. Notifications are catered to your individual needs and can include images, videos, and attachments.
- Keep track of your vehicles in "My Garage". Add a photo of your vehicle and track things like: VIN, Year, Make, Model, License Plate, Oil Type, Tire Size, Date Purchased, Price Paid, Initial Mileage, Insurance Co., Policy No., and add all the extra notes you want.
- Service History is also available for each vehicle in "My Garage", see pending service appointments, add them to your calendar, and mark them as completed.
- The "Toolkit" contains super useful tools for you to use every day. The Toolkit can include things like:
One-touch Service Scheduling
Local gas prices
Parking Assistant with GPS locator and meter timer
This section gets updated regularly and new features are always added.
- Stay up to date with everything going on in our OWNERS RESOURCES section.
- Includes all of our Social Media posts which you can share with friends and family.
- Get the latest news, events, and info from the manufacturer.
- Plus much more that can be included like our customer Reviews, Videos and Tutorials, and Owners Manuals
In addition, all the standard Dealership App features are also here like: Call and email each department, get directions, view operating hours, get quotes on vehicles, order parts, etc etc…
Powered by DealerApp
• Uses your preferences to create a list of top 25 places and gives you information about each one.
• Uses the GPS feature in your phone to provide you with statistics for your current location.
• Uses statistics that are powered by the American Community Survey, which provides information on more than 40 topics for every neighborhood in the nation, ranging from education to commuting.
• Share the app with your friends so that they can find their 25 ideal places.
The dwellr app is just one example of how the Census Bureau is following the Digital Government Strategy by making its statistics more available anywhere, anytime and in any place. The Census Bureau does not collect or retain any information using this application. All information is stored only on your phone.
Test your knowledge with - Census PoP Quiz, a new population challenge about the 50 states and the District of Columbia from the U.S. Census Bureau.
With each state challenge you correctly complete, share your score or badge on social media sites including Facebook and Twitter. Complete all the states and unlock the U.S. Challenge!
Census PoP Quiz is powered by the American Community Survey (ACS), which provides information on over 40 topics for every neighborhood in the U.S., from education to commuting.
- Design, create, and test census and survey questionnaires using CSPro on Windows
- Collect data seamlessly on both Android and Windows platforms
- Automatically synchronize questionnaires and data using Bluetooth, Dropbox or FTP
- Export data to Excel, Stata, SPSS, and other formats
- Features designed for survey data collection:
- Skip patterns
- Robust error and consistency checking
- Rosters allow for blocks of repeating questions
- Use reference files for panel surveys
- Multiple language support
- Implement complex logic using the CSPro programming language
• Quick overview of indicators measuring the U.S. economy
• Detailed page for each indicator with trend data
• Share indicators on Facebook, Twitter and via email
• View release schedules for indicators
• Set up notifications and custom views
• Advance Monthly Retail Sales
• Advance Report Durable Goods
• Business Inventories
• Construction Spending
• Homeownership Rate
• International Trade
• Manufacturers’ Goods
• Monthly Wholesale
• New Residential Construction
• New Residential Sales
• Personal Income
• QFR - Manufacturing
• QFR – Retail Trade
• Quarterly Services Survey
• Real Gross Domestic Product
• Unemployment Rate
• Consumer Price Index
• Producer Price Index
• Nonfarm Payroll
• Rental Vacancy Rate