★ Works without Internet connection.
★ Track any Mobile number from overall INDIA,USA,CANADA.
★ It will show Caller information like Area and operator during Incoming and Outgoing calls.
★ View list of your Contacts with Area and operator name.
★ View list of your Call Logs with Area and operato name.
★ Call and Message to your loved once directly from App.
★ Search any STD Code from overall INDIA with Auto complete suggestions.
★ Find any ISD code from World.
★ All Useful codes in your pocket.
★ If u Like this App. Please Share it to your friends
★ All Country's will be added soon.
★ This App works for INDIA ,USA,CANADA Mobile users only.
★ Mobile Ported numbers are not Traceable by this App.
★ It will show State Location only.
All the logos, trademarks and other symbols are the properties of their respective owners. We do not endorse or support any channel or any company. This app is distributed "as is" without warranty of any kind and the user may use it on his/her own risk. If anybody still finds this app harmful in any way, they must send a request/notice to the creators first to remove the discrepancy.
The growth of cities in emerging markets is driving the most significant economic transformation in history. Urban World offers a sense of how economic power will move as this unprecedented urban expansion takes place.
By 2025, the annual consumption of citizens in these emerging markets will reach $30 trillion and the GDP of these markets will exceed that of developed countries. China’s economy is changing at ten times the speed of the British Industrial Revolution—which was itself a turning point in the history of the world—and at 100 times the scale.
Comprehending the sheer scale and sweeping nature of this urban transformation is difficult. Urban World can help, by presenting an interactive economic and demographic map of the evolving urban landscape.
• Spin the globe, and pinch to zoom in on individual countries and cities and compare their population, household incomes, or GDP side-by-side.
• Use the search function to move quickly to a specific city, country, or region.
• Explore GDP from 1 CE to 2025 and view the shift in the world’s economic center of gravity over that same time period.
Urban World is based on more than five years of research by the McKinsey Global Institute (MGI), the business and economics research arm of McKinsey, the global management consultancy.
• Receive funds within 1 business day
• Credit Card transaction types: New Charge, Refund, Void, Pre-Authorization, or Forced Authorization
• Accept and track cash payments
• Cash Register functionality available
• GeoTax automatically calculates tax rate based on location
• Add discounts to individual payment transactions
• Make it simple for your customers to include a tip
• Email or print (CloudPrint and Star thermal printer) professional-looking customized receipts
• View real-time transaction reports within the app to track sales, refunds, and voids
• Manage your business using account activity alerts and reports through Phone Swipe Inside
• Live customer support
About North American Bancard: Provides merchant services for more than 250,000 merchants nationwide, processes more than $13 billion annually in credit card transactions, and offers live support for its merchants.
Android users interested in upgrading to Phone Swipe version 2.0 will only need to download the updated app and reset their password to start swiping transactions today.
Merchants can find a list of supported Android devices and carriers below:
• Galaxy Tab 2 7 (GT-P3100) GSM/HSDPA
• Galaxy Tab 2 7 (GT-P3105) GSM/HSDPA Quad Band
• Galaxy Tab 2 7 (GT-P3110) Wifi Only
• Galaxy Tab 2 7 (SCH-I705) LTE
• Galaxy Tab 2 10 (GT-P5113TS) Wifi Only
• Galaxy Tab 2 10 (GT-P5100) GSM/HSDPA Quad Band
• Galaxy Tab 2 10 (SCH-I915) Verizon LTE
• Galaxy S4 (I9505G) Google Play Edition
• Galaxy S4 (I337) AT&T
• Galaxy S4 (M919) T-Mobile
• Galaxy S4 (I545) Verizon Wireless
• Galaxy S4 (L720) Sprint
• Galaxy S4 (R970) US Cellular
• Galaxy S III (SGH-T999) T-Mobile
• Galaxy S III (SGH-I747) AT&T
• Galaxy S III (SCH-R530) US Cellular
• Galaxy S III (SCH-I535) Verizon Wireless
• Galaxy S III (SPH-L710) Sprint
• Nexus 10 (P8110) Google Wifi only.
• Nexus 4 (LG-E960) T-Mobile
While the Android upgrade comes with many improved features, there are a few potential issues a small handful of merchants may experience:
• When switching between merchants on a multi-merchant account, the inventory items may not sync automatically. Merchants should select “manual sync” from the settings page and the issue will be easily corrected.
• Older G3X readers will not work on the Galaxy Tab 2 10”. This is an issue that will be fixed when Phone Swipe announces version 2.0.1 later this year. If you are a merchant using this tablet with the G3X reader please contact customer service to have a new reader shipped out to you at no cost.
• Only users with multiple login accounts that have upgraded from the previous Phone Swipe Android app version will be able to share preexisting items, categories, and settings across all login accounts.
We love your feedback! Please email any comments or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Phone Build. Pricing after 2 weeks free trial,
monthly $2.99 / Yearly $14.99 / One time $19.99 subscription fee.
Access your corporate and personal email on your Android mobile device with RemoSync Business Email Client. Using Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync (EAS) protocols, RemoSync connects Android devices directly to Microsoft Exchange (2003, 2007, and 2010), Hotmail, Windows Live, IBM Lotus Notes(8.5.1, and later versions), and Zimbra servers giving users real-time access to email, contacts, global address list (GAL), calendar, and tasks. This also supports POP3, and IMAP4 emails with near-time push using IDLE protocols supporting GMail, Yahoo Mail, AOL Mail, Comcast.net, or any email server. No proxy servers are needed.
Multiple accounts to the maximum of three are supported. One can view universal contact list and calendar events from all the accounts combined. Now, you can have your business and personal emails, contacts, and calendars as part of the same application. Easy to view different modules using top icon based menu bar.
For business groups, using Remoba proprietary and unique Mobile Device Management (MDM) console, IT administrator or an office manager can push the settings to all employee phones and manage the devices remotely – remote data wipe, allowing access to attachments, multiple accounts, etc. Small business customers can manage their devices especially when they are using POP3, or IMAP4 servers. Go to https://wireless.xpherix.com/mdmconsole
Full Widget Support: Quickly check Email, Contacts, Calendar, and Tasks on-the-go without navigating through multiple screens.
Supports all Android supported international fonts.
IT administrator can enforce mobile security policies through exchange server console such as Alpha-numeric security PIN length, In-activity timeout, Number of failed attempts, Remote data Wipe, and enabling attachments. All the data files for email, contacts, calendar, and tasks are encrypted and they are part of the application’s database without having an option to copy to external drives. The application handles all the SSL certificates including in-house certificates.
Users have multiple synchronization options – Real-time direct push (default), Scheduled Sync, or Manual Sync.
Email features: Latest 100 mails are fetched for viewing, HTML viewer, attachment (word, excel, power point, PDF, etc) viewer integration with Quick Office, server folders and sub-folders, local folders (outbox, sent items, drafts, archives), compose, reply, reply all, smart forward, customized quick messages, search mail, email alerts with filters, and handling meeting invitations.
Contact features: Maximum of 2000 contacts from the default contact folder (at server) can be synchronized to the phone’s contact database, option to save the contacts to native phonebook, add and modify the contacts, search and access contacts from global address list (GAL) by entering minimum of 3 characters (Lotus Notes requires 4 characters), make voice calls or send text or MMS messages from the contact’s phone number, send email messages from the contact’s email address.
Calendar, Tasks features: saves all the calendar events from the past one month, single and recurring events, schedule appointments, add and modify the events, add and modify the tasks, task status, search events, meeting and task reminders, and off-line events.
Time zone is set to phone’s default time. Full Sync, Sync Status, and Out of Office features are supported.
Business Review America Latina offers its audience exclusive insight into the corporate business decisions that drive the Latin American economy. Subscribers gain access to interviews with leading professionals, updates on developing technology, the latest fashion, entertainment, sports news and more – an inside look at one of the world’s top business markets.
The CPI mobile Show Guide is an application available in several smartphone stores. It helps guide visitors through leading concrete-related exhibitions worldwide. Providing exhibitors' lists, floor plans, and interactive additional exhibitors' information, the CPI mobile Show Guide is your perfect companion when attending these trade shows, wherever they are. The content of the CPI mobile Show Guide can be downloaded completely to your smartphone, and the app can thus be used off-line. If updates are available, the application will automatically provide the option to download the updated data. Once the data is on your smartphone, no data roaming is necessary to make use of this application.
More from developer
• Uses your preferences to create a list of top 25 places and gives you information about each one.
• Uses the GPS feature in your phone to provide you with statistics for your current location.
• Uses statistics that are powered by the American Community Survey, which provides information on more than 40 topics for every neighborhood in the nation, ranging from education to commuting.
• Share the app with your friends so that they can find their 25 ideal places.
The dwellr app is just one example of how the Census Bureau is following the Digital Government Strategy by making its statistics more available anywhere, anytime and in any place. The Census Bureau does not collect or retain any information using this application. All information is stored only on your phone.
• Quick overview of indicators measuring the U.S. economy
• Detailed page for each indicator with trend data
• Share indicators on Facebook, Twitter and via email
• View release schedules for indicators
• Set up notifications and custom views
• Advance Monthly Retail Sales
• Advance Report Durable Goods
• Business Inventories
• Construction Spending
• Homeownership Rate
• International Trade
• Manufacturers’ Goods
• Monthly Wholesale
• New Residential Construction
• New Residential Sales
• Personal Income
• QFR - Manufacturing
• QFR – Retail Trade
• Quarterly Services Survey
• Real Gross Domestic Product
• Unemployment Rate
• Consumer Price Index
• Producer Price Index
• Nonfarm Payroll
• Rental Vacancy Rate