The Analyze Tablet app allows you to use your Android tablet to view and interact with dashboard data you've previously created with Analyze 6.2 SP1 (or greater). You can use this app to share insights with colorful visuals, track and analyze ongoing relevant conversations about your brands, products and competitors. Identify influential opinion leaders and sources, understand sentiment and issues, and keep on top of industry trends.
The application was designed for Tablets with large screens (960x720) and is available as a free download from the Google Play store. You must have an Analyze 6.2 SP1 or greater server installed and configured before you can use this app.
The Analyze Tablet application is currently a read-only product. Changes made using the Analyze Tablet app are not currently persisted through to your server.
More from developer
• Quick overview of indicators measuring the U.S. economy
• Detailed page for each indicator with trend data
• Share indicators on Facebook, Twitter and via email
• View release schedules for indicators
• Set up notifications and custom views
• Advance Monthly Retail Sales
• Advance Report Durable Goods
• Business Inventories
• Construction Spending
• Homeownership Rate
• International Trade
• Manufacturers’ Goods
• Monthly Wholesale
• New Residential Construction
• New Residential Sales
• Personal Income
• QFR - Manufacturing
• QFR – Retail Trade
• Quarterly Services Survey
• Real Gross Domestic Product
• Unemployment Rate
• Consumer Price Index
• Producer Price Index
• Nonfarm Payroll
• Rental Vacancy Rate
• Uses your preferences to create a list of top 25 places and gives you information about each one.
• Uses the GPS feature in your phone to provide you with statistics for your current location.
• Uses statistics that are powered by the American Community Survey, which provides information on more than 40 topics for every neighborhood in the nation, ranging from education to commuting.
• Share the app with your friends so that they can find their 25 ideal places.
The dwellr app is just one example of how the Census Bureau is following the Digital Government Strategy by making its statistics more available anywhere, anytime and in any place. The Census Bureau does not collect or retain any information using this application. All information is stored only on your phone.