• Quick overview of indicators measuring the U.S. economy
• Detailed page for each indicator with trend data
• Share indicators on Facebook, Twitter and via email
• View release schedules for indicators
• Set up notifications and custom views
• Advance Monthly Retail Sales
• Advance Report Durable Goods
• Business Inventories
• Construction Spending
• Homeownership Rate
• International Trade
• Manufacturers’ Goods
• Monthly Wholesale
• New Residential Construction
• New Residential Sales
• Personal Income
• QFR - Manufacturing
• QFR – Retail Trade
• Quarterly Services Survey
• Real Gross Domestic Product
• Unemployment Rate
• Consumer Price Index
• Producer Price Index
• Nonfarm Payroll
• Rental Vacancy Rate
• Uses your preferences to create a list of top 25 places and gives you information about each one.
• Uses the GPS feature in your phone to provide you with statistics for your current location.
• Uses statistics that are powered by the American Community Survey, which provides information on more than 40 topics for every neighborhood in the nation, ranging from education to commuting.
• Share the app with your friends so that they can find their 25 ideal places.
The dwellr app is just one example of how the Census Bureau is following the Digital Government Strategy by making its statistics more available anywhere, anytime and in any place. The Census Bureau does not collect or retain any information using this application. All information is stored only on your phone.
Test your knowledge with - Census PoP Quiz, a new population challenge about the 50 states and the District of Columbia from the U.S. Census Bureau.
With each state challenge you correctly complete, share your score or badge on social media sites including Facebook and Twitter. Complete all the states and unlock the U.S. Challenge!
Census PoP Quiz is powered by the American Community Survey (ACS), which provides information on over 40 topics for every neighborhood in the U.S., from education to commuting.
- Design, create, and test census and survey questionnaires using CSPro on Windows
- Collect data seamlessly on both Android and Windows platforms
- Automatically synchronize questionnaires and data using Dropbox or FTP
- Export data to Excel, Stata, SPSS, and other formats
- Features designed for survey data collection:
- Skip patterns
- Robust error and consistency checking
- Rosters allow for blocks of repeating questions
- Use reference files for panel surveys
- Multiple language support
- Implement complex logic using the CSPro programming language