50 State Guide to Firearm Laws
""The Legal Heat app for Android is invaluable for people who travel with a gun" - U.S. Concealed Carry Association (Vol. 9, Issue 4)."
AS FEATURED & WRITTEN ABOUT BY:
U.S. Concealed Carry Association
Legal Heat is BACK! Legal Heat, the nation's largest known concealed firearm permit training company and the inventors of the concealed carry iPhone app, are back with a new Android 50 state guide to firearm law app. Legal Heat is the ONLY app written and edited by firearm instructors and attorneys. These attorney instructors train tens of thousands of students each year all throughout America.
What makes Legal Heat the best concealed carry app?
--> Instant updates: When a law changes we will update the page on our server and it will instantly update on all user's phones the next time you open the app. (You will be notified that there has been a law change for the particular state and asked if you'd like to download the new page).
-->Reliability: We are not only firearm enthusiasts, we do this for a living. Legal Heat will always be updated and maintained, we're not going anywhere.
-->MUCH MORE: Video overviews of key laws (with more being added regularly), Open carry laws (coming by August), top of the line functionality, and many more surprises coming down the pipe. Legal Heat will be the premiere mobile source for years to come.
Legal Heat is a must have for every firearm owner in the United States and includes the following features:
** All 50 State's Concealed Carry Laws: Including prohibited areas (both state and federal), duty to retreat laws, constitutional provisions, special notes, etc. All pages are available offline, once you open a state page it will cache to your phone.
** Reciprocity AND Reverse Reciprocity Maps: See where your permit is valid, and what permits your state accepts.
** Open Carry Laws for all 50 States: Concealed carry isn't the only way to carry, see what states allow open carry and where you can and cannot exercise that right. (We are in the process of updating all 50 state's open carry laws, these will be automatically added free of charge when they are completed).
** Transport Laws: In depth explanations & VIDEO OVERVIEWS on how to transport a firearm in your vehicle, on an airplane, what to do during a police encounter, AMTRAK, Tribal Land, National Parks & Monuments, and MUCH MORE!
** Notify Us of Changes in the Law: With the push of 1 button you can notify Legal Heat of any changes that occurred in your home state. Once we become aware of any changes in your state's law we will update the app within 24 hours. There won't be any waiting periods - get updates at your fingertips!
** Contact Each State Directly: Not only is there an "Additional Information" tab that includes the ability to click on all 50 State's official concealed carry laws, but within each state's page you can call or email the state's permitting authority directly.
** MUCH MORE: Legal Heat is an evolving app. We try our best to offer the absolute best product on the market and will be constantly adding new features. If there is something you would like to see added or if you come across an error in the law, email us (using the "Notify Us" feature inside the app) and we'll do our best to have it rectified in less than 24 hours.
Thank you for helping make Legal Heat the most widely used app of its kind in America!
--> Download all 50 states laws at once (instead of individually)
--> Opening video will only play the first time opening the app
--> Open carry laws
--> Many more updates are in the works. Stay tuned!
Now over 11,000 legal definitions, complete abbreviations for citations and an expanded law guide! *Please* notify us first with problems... and be kind rating our app. :) Remember... it's free. Use the in app support or write email@example.com.
(1) THERE IS NO TELEPHONE OR INTERNET REQUIRED. The permission comes up from our "click to call TheLaw.com" button which you never have to use. The Guide uses the Internet for online information. Android doesn't allow us to provide these details.
(2) IF THE APP CRASHES - It's a new release. Please do NOT rate the app poorly until you have actually communicated fully with support - at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include phone model and OS. Thank you for your patience. Remember... it's a free app. :) Visit our site for the latest information: http://www.thelaw.com/app/ .
(3) IF YOU USE ANDROID OS 2 - This is a very old version. Android does not allow us to make the current app compatible but we have created install and download information for you to get the APK file here: http://www.thelaw.com/app/
(4) If you have bookmarks - the app may updated (worked for me on the latest version). You may want to jot them down as a backup if you value your bookmark list, in case the update overwrites the bookmarks.
* Law Dictionary: Over 11,000+ definitions available *offline!*
* All major abbreviations for case citation, e.g. F.2d, N.W.2d
* Search, browse, bookmark entries + tablet optimized
* Law Guide & FAQs: 300+ articles
* Legal Advice Forums & case review for quick answers
* Lawyer Directory, Legal Forms, Law Journal
* Other resources available through TheLaw.com Mobile Site
- Internet is NOT needed for the dictionary, fully available offline. Law Guide, Directory & Journal is dynamic and requires an Internet connection.
- NO telephone access is required. There is an optional button in the "about" area giving you an option to call for legal help, toll free and that is the prompt you get for the app having access to use your phone. That's it.
We also have support tickets at http://www.thelaw.com/support/
➲ Primary assessment and CPR
➲ Legal aspects of first aid, including negligence and consent
➲ Circulatory emergencies, such as bleeding, heart attack and stroke
➲ Respiratory emergencies, such as asthma and anaphylactic shock
➲ Internal injuries, such as broken bones, chest injuries, and internal bleeding
➲ Burns, seizures and other medical conditions
In the chapter on advanced topics, you'll find information about oxygen administration and airway management; AED operation and wilderness techniques; additional assessments and triage.
You need Alphonso EBook Viewer to view this EBook. You will be prompted to download it for FREE when you open EBook. You can also download it from Google Play at http://bit.ly/EBookViewer
• Your pocket guide to Employment law in Ireland
• Reliable and accurate information on Irish employee rights
• Quickly find out your obligations as an employer or manager
While employment law can be complex, this app can be relied on for basic accurate information.
What will you get?
• The basic entitlements of employees.
• The obligations of employers.
• Mark your favourites for easy retrieval.
• Name of relevant legislation.
• Reliable and accurate information.
• Recruitment requirements covering contracts, equality and work permits.
• Conditions of employment covering working time, minimum wage, part-time employees and employing young people.
• Leave entitlements including annual leave, public holidays, maternity, parental and force majeure leave entitlements.
• Termination of employment covering discipline, minimum notice and redundancy.
The original popular IBEC wallchart on your phone
Making it easier to do business in Ireland!
Usage of the app is limited by the terms and conditions prescribed in our EULA which you can access here:
For support contact email@example.com
For more information visit: www.ibec.ie
The book, an international bestseller, is a practical guide for anyone who wants power, observes power, or wants to arm him- or herself against power.
It has sold over 1.2 million copies in the United States alone and is popular with famous rappers, entrepreneurs, celebrities, athletes and actors including 50 Cent, Jay-Z, Kanye West, Busta Rhymes, Ludacris, DJ Premier, Dov Charney, Brian Grazer, Andrew Bynum, Chris Bosh, Drake, MC Paul Barman, and Will Smith.
Law guide features:
- Easy-to-use interface
- Understandable legal definitions
- Updatable content
Law Dictionary - be skilled and able lawyer!
From beginner to the most advanced Minecraft player, this is the home building game guide and design idea blueprint app for you! This free game guide also includes a complete beginner's guide to Minecraft!
Some amazing Minecraft home designs & blueprints included:
House Designs with step-by-step tutorials:
✓ Fancy Home
✓ Japanese House
✓ Beginner House
✓ Brick House
✓ and many more blueprints!
✓ Bomb Shelter
✓ Underwater observation deck
✓ Watch Tower
✓ and many more creations and structures!
✓ BONUS: 22 extremely useful tutorials and guides for Minecraft!
Search "Solano Apps" on Google Play for more FREE Minecraft & Pocket Edition guide apps!
Easily share this app with your friends! http://bit.ly/MinecraftHouses
1- In creating this unofficial guide we assert its rights under the "Fair Use" doctrine pursuant to United States copyright law and the equivalent in other jurisdictions. If you believe that there has been a contravention of your proprietary rights, please email details to firstname.lastname@example.org. This application is the sole creation and responsibility of Solano Apps. This application is not endorsed by or affiliated with the creator of this game or its licensors. All characters, their names, places, and other aspects of the game described within this application are trademarked and owned by their respective owners. This application is intended for educational purposes only.
2- Creating an app takes time and money, In order to keep creating great (and free!) apps, we are using a new search service to monetize our apps. With this service we are able to create more great apps for you guys. This option bundles a few search points (icon, bookmark and homepage) for you to use. You can erase these easily and with no effect to our app. Thanks!
Note: We are not affiliated with Mojang AB in any way. "Minecraft" is a trademark of Notch Development AB. Please Support Mojang by purchasing Minecraft at www.Minecraft.net! Minecraft ®/TM & © 2009-2013 Mojang / Notch
SmartLeges is a free and essential application for professionals and students in the legal sector.
These are some of its features:
- New search feature to find almost any law of the legislation in several countries. Search for any law and any version through the new advanced search form. Receive notifications when a law is updated. All legislation within reach.
- Law reader with underline function, notes, bookmarks, table of contents, text search… Configure the font size and color, background and underline color, etc. Share articles via email.
- Offline mode. Access your information even without Internet connection.
- Cross-platform. SmartLeges uses Cloud technology so that you use the device you need in every moment. You will always have the same information available on all devices.
- Create legal matters sorted by status (active, paused, finished). Add a description and link laws, articles, underlines and notes to access more easily the information you need.
- High security storage. SmartLeges uses 256-bit SSL encrypted connections in all communications and synchronization processes with daily backups in geo redundant servers.
- FULLY COMPATIBLE WITH PURCHASES FROM PREVIOUS VERSIONS
Do you have any questions or suggestions?
- Solve your doubts in our section of frequently asked questions: http://smartleges.com/en/faq/
- Send us your suggestions or question to our contact form: http://smartleges.com/en/contact-us/
- Get all the news on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/SmartLeges/134859129905974
- Follow us on twitter: @smartleges
Seo: thelaw, the law, legal, guide, legal advice, legal sanction, dictionary, legal, lawyers, legislation, jurisprudence, attorneys, constitution, penal, sanction, rights, total attorneys, rightsolicitor, rocket matter, lawqa, freeadvice, Constitution of United States of America, The Articles of Confederation, The Declaration of Independence, Constitución de los Estados Unidos de América, California Constitution, Family Code, Labor Code, Penal Code, Business and Professions Code, Code of Civil Procedure, Commercial Code, Corporations Code, Education Code, Elections Code, lawguru, Evidence Code, droidlaw,Financial Code, Government Code, Health and Safety Code, Insurance Code, Probate Code, westlaw,Public Contract Code, Vehicle Code, Water Code, Streets and Highways Code, lawrd,Unemployment Insurance Code, advologix, US Codes: General Provisions, The Congress, The President, Flag and Seal, Seat Of Government, and the States, Government Organization and Employees, Domestic Security, Aliens and Nationality, Arbitration, Armed Forces, Bankruptcy, Census, Copyrights, Crimes and Criminal Procedure, Customs Duties, Highways, Hospitals and Asylums, Intoxicating Liquors, Patents, Public Contracts, Civil, criminal, labor laws, Federal Laws (U.S. Code, etc.), Codes for several States: Illinois, District of Columbia, Pennsylvania, Texas Code of Criminal Procedure, Texas Penal Code, Florida Statutes, Florida Rules of Civil Procedure