A timer that doesn't accurately keep track of time! This interval timer fails at keeping track of time accurately. After every interval it goes off by a little where eventually your intervals will be all off. I use the default 12/8 intervals which you would think add up to 20 seconds but on this app the total interval gradually shifts such that it isn't ending on a 20 second interval any longer. Went back to A HIIT Interval Timer.
Fixed Fixed the app for kit Kat. Back to be being the best internal app in the store
I work out I ride a sationary bike and needed an interval timer, this worked out well for me.
Love it I just wish it was louder.
Cute Nice design, tone could be louder.
Has promise! Needs more features Nothing crazy! Add a status bar icon that's just a colored square so I don't have to stay in the app. And if you can add color notification light support, even better, then I don't need to have the screen on killing my battery.
Version 1.2 adds/fixes a bunch of stuff:
- Customizable interval training! You now have the option to set the length of the timer and the length of each interval (both fast and slow)
- New interface and graphics, including a dog that walks/runs to your slow/fast intervals
- Compatibility with newer Android devices and newer versions of the Android OS
- Timer now checks itself against the system clock to avoid lag errors
- Device/display sleep is no longer prevented when the timer isn't running