A timer that doesn't accurately keep track of time! This interval timer fails at keeping track of time accurately. After every interval it goes off by a little where eventually your intervals will be all off. I use the default 12/8 intervals which you would think add up to 20 seconds but on this app the total interval gradually shifts such that it isn't ending on a 20 second interval any longer. Went back to A HIIT Interval Timer.
Nothing special Can't customize sounds, no warm up or cool down intervals. Animation is unnecessary. UI doesn't adhere to style guidelines. However, it does work for basic intervals, and doesn't require unnecessary permissions.
this is exactly what I need. almost perfect. but app constantly permanently freezes and the only way to make it work is to reinstall
Fixed Fixed the app for kit Kat. Back to be being the best internal app in the store
I work out I ride a sationary bike and needed an interval timer, this worked out well for me.
Wish it were louder!
Version 1.2 adds/fixes a bunch of stuff:
- Customizable interval training! You now have the option to set the length of the timer and the length of each interval (both fast and slow)
- New interface and graphics, including a dog that walks/runs to your slow/fast intervals
- Compatibility with newer Android devices and newer versions of the Android OS
- Timer now checks itself against the system clock to avoid lag errors
- Device/display sleep is no longer prevented when the timer isn't running
Run on Earth is an engaging app that works with PAFERS enabled fitness machines