This app will help you do HIIT training for one minute a day three days a week by exercise bike with music as interval trainer.
HOW TO USE
Get on an exercise bike .
You start by cycling very slowly for 3 minutes; then it's 30 seconds of madness at full pelt; three minutes very slowly again; 30 more mad seconds; then 3 slow minutes to finish.
So ten minutes in all. (recommended)
When you do training, follow music; it will help you do training easily.
The speed of music will be changed properly during each steps of training.
RECORD ON CALENDAR
Your training record is saved each time completing HIIT training.
And you can see your training results on calendar with image.
training timer included.
training alarm setting enabled.
TRAINING TIME SETTING
You can change slow time, fast time and fast no. for training.
- No hardware required - BitGym tracks your exercise speed by using the front-facing camera on your device.
- Works on any bike, elliptical or treadmill - just place your phone or tablet down so you're in view and start exercising.
- Our library of tours is available via streaming or local downloads.
- View the tours to your TV using an HDMI cable or Miracast.
- Constantly growing - BitGym will keep surprising you with new tours and workouts.
“I used to hate indoor exercise on any machine. With BitGym, the beautiful scenery draws me in, and before I know it my 30 minutes is up. Now I can't wait to exercise to see where BitGym is going to take me! I have lost weight, my health has improved greatly, and I am strong again! Thanks BitGym!” "
-Rebecca, North Dakota
“What a fabulous invention you have. I LOVE it! Scenery is beautiful, and I love how the speed adjusts to my pace. A+++++. Thank you - I am walking much longer and happier with this app.”
“I only used the gym in my apartment twice before BitGym, now I find myself using it twice a week with the aid of the gorgeous BitGym trails. The longest I could stay in the gym before was half an hour, but with the multitude of different interesting trails to choose from I've been able to increase my average workout to 1-2 hours! I love that I can be at the gym longer and more often now I have BitGym motivating me.”
BitGym can be used in Basic mode for free or you can upgrade to Pro for $7.99 a month. You will not be charged unless you explicitly sign up for Pro and add a credit card. You can cancel at anytime however we do not offer partial refunds for canceled months.
FitConsole is the simplest app that lets you enjoy the exercising! Compatible to PAFERS enabled treadmills, FitConsole is packed with incredible features that provide an extraordinary home workout experience.
* PAFERS enabled fitness machines and equipment must be purchased separately.
**** Track important workout stats to accomplish goals ****
- FitConsole tracks useful stats, including incline/resistance level, time elapsed, calories burned, km/miles traveled and speed.
- Easy to manage all your workout data in your device.
- FitConsole is optimised for Samsung Galaxy Note 2, Nexus 7 and Samsung Galaxy S4.
- This App is optimised to be used in the listed devices, but it also works in Android devices equipped with listed Android versions or superior, and Bluetooth 2.1 or superior, and 4.3" screen or superior.
Start riding with the MapMyRide community. Record GPS-based activities to view detailed stats; connect with 400+ devices to import and analyze all your data in one place; log over 600 different activity types.
New Android Wear app allows you to start tracking and keep an eye on your progress all from your wrist.
ALL THE FEATURES YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
☆ Gear Tracker - Add your athletic shoes and start tracking mileage with Gear Tracker. Help yourself avoid common injuries and get notified when it’s time for a new pair.
☆ 600+ Activities - Log and record workouts with the largest selection of activities, including running, cycling, walking, gym workouts, cross training, yoga and tons of others.
☆ Workout Stats - Record GPS-based workouts with customizable voice feedback for precise stats like pace, route, distance, calorie burn, elevation profile and more.
SHARE FITNESS & NUTRITION DATA
☆ Share Data - Sync your account with other health and nutrition apps like MyFitnessPal and Google Fit.
TRAIN LIKE A PRO WITH MVP MEMBERSHIP
☆ Go MVP - Be a premium member for an ad-free experience and access special features like heart rate analysis, personal training plans, audio coaching, and Live Tracking.
☆ MVP Members Only - Enjoy exclusive offers and promotions from our partners.
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
☆ Activity Feed - Share your progress and see what friends are doing on your Activity Feed. Whether you’re a beginner, casually active, looking to rededicate yourself to fitness or an athletic enthusiast, you’ll fit in perfectly with our 30+ million member strong community.
☆ Social - Share your progress and workouts with friends on social media.
MORE FEATURES ON THE WEB
☆ 24/7 Activity Graph - Connect devices to view steps, sleep, workouts and more, all in one expertly designed graph.
☆ Import Data - We make it easy to connect and import data from the best activity tracking devices in the industry. Connect devices from Jawbone, Misfit, Fitbit, Garmin, Withings and more (Bluetooth Smart™ and ANT+™).
☆ Challenges - Join Challenges for some friendly, virtual competition, climb the leaderboards and win prizes.
Be sure to visit us at www.MapMyFitness.com for the full experience.
Should you choose to upgrade to MVP, payment will be charged to your Google Wallet account at confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription costs USD 5.99 per month while the yearly subscription costs USD 29.99 per year or USD 2.50 per month. Subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. There is no increase in cost when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off on wallet.google.com and click on ‘Update or cancel your subscription’ on the Transactions page after purchase. Once purchased, the current period cannot be cancelled. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited if you choose to purchase a subscription to MVP.
Under Armour Connected Fitness powers the complete digital product suite of MapMyFitness, including MapMyRun, MapMyRide, MapMyWalk, MapMyHike, and the Under Armour Record app. Our mission is to make all athletes better by providing the digital connected fitness products they need to train, perform and improve.
Already downloaded more than a million times, HIIT Interval Training Timer will help you focus on your workout and forget about the time, just follow the sounds. And when you’re done, you can share your results with your friends on Twitter !
First it was developed for HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) workouts, a famous method to burn fat in a short & intense workout. But our users showed us you can use it every time you need a timer : crossfit, running, cycling, HIIT, Tabata, yoga, stretching, fitness, weightlifting ... and even cooking !
And if you love the app, you can purchase the AD FREE version, for only 1.99 $. More features will come soon with this version ;-)
You can even use it with a HIIT card game called "HIIT the Game" ! http://bit.ly/HIITTHEGAME
* A FEW FEEDBACKS FROM OUR USERS
“ Just what I need for my HIIT sessions! audio is clear and works great :) no more looking at a timer! “ Bianca, April 1st 2015
“Accountable Interval timing. Best interval app. So easy to use, set, turn on, update. Just learned I can adjust the timer sound. Cool! “ Patricia, March 31st 2015
“ Great for those easily distracted folks!!! Ooh shiny, lol!!! So helpful, no more loosing track of what rep I'm on! “ Nancy, March 27th 2015
* WHAT’S HIIT ? *
High-intensity interval training (HIIT) is an enhanced form of interval training, an exercise strategy alternating periods of short intense anaerobic exercise with less-intense recovery periods. HIIT is a form of cardiovascular exercise. Usual HIIT sessions may vary from 4–30 minutes. These short, intense workouts provide improved athletic capacity and condition, improved glucose metabolism, and improved fat burning.
This definition comes from wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-intensity_interval_training) where you can find a lot more informations. It explains some very popular program, like the TABATA. HIIT is also a common practice in Crossfit trainings.
* HOW TO USE THE APP ? *
You can use it during all trainings with intervals or other timed repetition
Basically, this is how it works : on the first screen you will set up your workout phases durations (preparation time, work, rest, rounds and cool down) and you will choose your sound.
Then hit “Go !”, work and just follow the sound… or the voice !
You can listen to your own music, just make sure you can still hear the sound.
At the end of the workout, a new feature allows you to share your workout with your friends on Twitter @hiit_android (and soon on Facebook !).
Main features :
** 3 sounds choice and a voice
** Load preset : you can load one of our existing preset (Fat Loss, Tabata) or one you saved previously
** Save preset : you can save the workout you just set up
** Link to our Facebook page : you can like the app, share your experience with other users, share your workouts, make suggestions for new features, …
** Vibrate mode
** 3 seconds warning click
** Forward / Backward button during the workout to go to the next/previous interval
** Step Counter included in the training screen
New features are added regularly, thanks for your feedbacks and your votes in our forum (http://hiit.uservoice.com/forums/54804-general)
* PHONE PERMISSIONS *
Now automatically pause and resume if a phone call arrives.
This is why PHONE_STATE permissions are required. But the app never collects and stores phone numbers from users phones.
The Runtastic Workout & Interval Timer app is more than a stopwatch or countdown clock. Whether it’s for your HIIT or tabata workouts, circuit training or at-home bodyweight training workouts, this app is for you. Set as many timers on your smartphone as you desire, save these settings, and use your customized timers again and again. Define your workout intervals (workout, rest periods, sets, reps) and construct unique, personalized workouts!
TIMER APP FEATURES & BENEFITS:
* Customize your timer with various activity phases:
- Rest period
* Voice feedback: Constantly looking at your smartphone and clock is a problem of the past
* Create an infinite number of timers, save them, and use these again and again
* Determine sets of workout phases and rest periods, and how often you want to repeat your routine
* Displays both total time and remaining time
Use our timer app for training at the gym, with weights, kettle bells, spinning, bodyweight exercises, tabata or other fitness activities! The Runtastic Workout & Interval Timer app is also a great fit for those engaging in HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) training, interval training, or boot camp style circuit training!
The countdown is on! Download the practical Runtastic Workout & Interval Timer app today, and enjoy the unique timing benefits during fitness activities and in your everyday life!
Runtastic is all about health & fitness apps! Check out more of our apps to help you reach your fitness goals at http://play.google.com/store/search?q=pub:Runtastic
We’re proud to introduce this handy interval timer that helps you keep track of your work and rest periods during your HIIT interval training and workouts. This app is an awesome training timer, whether you're working on cycling, running, lifting weights, exercise, workout, stretching, boxing, MMA or HIIT, this interval timer will prove to be an invaluable asset for your HIIT interval training.
This app can be used as HIIT timer, tabata timer, round timer, and anything else about interval training you want to track.
Running foreground, background or with device locked, Interval Timer allows you specify an overall time as well as program High/Low intensity interval and rest time between sets.
Key Features of Interval Timer:
- Customizable sets, high/low intensity interval and rest for your own need
- Continue to run even when screen is locked
Customizable Features of Interval Timer:
- Number of Sets
- Countdown Time
- Set Time
- Low Interval time
- High Interval time
- Rest Time
- First Interval (low or high)
- Sound Volume
- Timer Sounds
- Auto Lock
- Pause during Rest
- New Each Set
Great training timer for Crossfit training, HIIT, interval timer, tabata, round timer, running, c25k timer, etc.
- Merge several sets into large workout
- Simple and intuitive interface
- Warning ticks
- Advanced sound settings
- Skip forward in workout
If you have questions, encounter bugs or have suggestions for improvements, please do not hesitate to mail me at: email@example.com
Internet access is used for ads and license check.
The app reads phone state in order to pause workout on incoming phonecalls.
- quick set up - you don't need to fill unnecessary fields before your workout just select Work/Rest/Rounds and go!
- keeps you previous interval selected
- pause/resume workout on the go
- clean/simple and bright interface
- distinct tones that guide you through your workout.
- no complex settings with tons of screens before your traing
- works like Gymboss Interval timer, first set up interval and just press play button
If you would like any changes please let me know. I would like to keep clean timer simple but functional
Have You ever wanted to burn body fat and get perfect abs?
Try interval workout to burn belly fat and then Caynax Aerobic Weider Six (A6W) app to form perfect 6 pack.
High-intensity interval training (HIIT), also called High-Intensity Intermittent Exercise (HIIE) or sprint interval training, is an enhanced form of interval training, an exercise strategy alternating periods of short intense anaerobic exercise with less-intense recovery periods. HIIT is a form of cardiovascular exercise. Usual HIIT sessions may vary from 9–20 minutes. These short, intense workouts provide improved athletic capacity and condition, improved glucose metabolism, and improved fat burning.
HIIT session consists of a warm up period of exercise, followed by six to ten repetitions of high intensity exercise, separated by medium intensity exercise, and ending with a period of cool down exercise. The high intensity exercise should be done at near maximum intensity. The medium exercise should be about 50% intensity. The number of repetitions and length of each depends on the exercise. The goal is to do at least six cycles, and to have the entire HIIT session last at least fifteen minutes and not more than twenty.
There is no specific formula to HIIT. Depending on your level cardiovascular development, the moderate-level intensity can be as slow as walking.
The original protocol set a 2:1 ratio of work to recovery periods, for example, 30–40 seconds of hard sprinting alternated with 15–20 seconds of jogging or walking.
HIIT is considered to be an excellent way to maximize a workout that is limited on time.
Because of exercise intensity this type of workout is not intended for everyone. You should consult:
- health doctor to determine if You are capable to perform such exercises
- professional trainer to create workout schedule for You.
You can use this app for workouts like: Tabata, Fartlek, Kettlebell, jumping ropes, meditation, yoga and other fitness workouts that could use timer.
- Enhanced timer
- Workout schedule for next 30 days
- Workout reminder
- Option to change workout time for calendar days
- Workouts list with option to create, delete and edit workouts
- Workout schedule for whole week
- Voice feedback - TTS countdown with option to edit spoken texts - You might need additional TTS software like IVONA Text-to-Speech HQ.
- Beeps countdown with option to use built-in beeps or set any sound
- Countdown: every second, every 'n-th' second, first 'n' seconds, last 'n' seconds, remaining last 'n' seconds
- TTS/Beep information about workout stage
- Rewind backward and forward
- Built-in sample workout for Tabata.
SECONDS FREE AT A GLANCE:-
• Quickly create timers for interval training, tabata, circuit training
• Save, group, import and share timers (available in Pro version only)
• Text to speech
• Use timers from the timer repository (limited in free version)
• Full control over every interval
• Assign music to intervals or timers
• Large display
• The choice of personal trainers up and down the country
• Much, much more...
• LARGE DISPLAY AND COLOR CODING
Seconds boasts a stylish and clear timer display that can easily be read from a distance. You may switch to landscape mode by rotating your device. You may also apply a color to the background of the timer for each interval to provide extra visual cues.
• SIMPLE YET POWERFUL
Seconds provides timer wizards to allow you to create timers for common interval training methods. Included so far are wizards for HIIT timers, round timers and circuit training timers. You may even construct timers out of other timers with the new Compound Timer wizard.
• MUSIC INTEGRATION
Seconds allows you to match the intensity of your music to the intensity of your workout. On a per interval level, you can select a song, album, artist, genre, playlist, podcasts or audiobooks. If this is not to your taste you can simply assign music to the entire workout.
• SOUND SCHEMES AND TEXT TO SPEECH
Seconds comes with a variety of sound schemes. These range from simple beeps, through to MMA airhorns and boxing bells. For situation where you can't see the screen of your device Seconds can read out the name of the intervals in your timer.
Get training fast: Set your timer quickly in the basic mode. Or choose from ready-made timer presets to get going with zero effort.
Build all your training plans: Construct any type of timing using the advanced mode. Program any number of sets and timers, nest sets inside each other for big workouts, use variable timers for pyramid sets.
User your presets over and over: All your timers are automatically stored in the app for later use. Copy presets to quickly create new variations.
Customize your cues: Use your own alert sounds, colors and interval titles.
Let you device be your coach: Switch on text-to-speech to have your device call out interval changes.
More features in Impetus plus:
Rhythm your training: Play your music playlists in sync with the work and rest intervals.
Share and backup your presets: Export your presets to files for backup and sharing with your friends.
Support the development and open all features by buying Impetus Plus.
* Clear and comprehensive timer display with portrait and landscape modes
* Home screen shortcuts to presets for quick access
* Configurable countdown before next interval
* Configurable auto pause on incoming call (call state permission is used ONLY for this functionality)
* Optional auto pause on any stage of the training set
* Option to start the timer by shaking the device
* Can be run in the background
* Mute option for background music player on alerts
* Installable to SD card
Interval training will help you to get in better shape and increase your vo2max levels. Test have showed that interval training is better for fat loss than normal cardio.
- Easy to setup
- Big timer interface
- Install to SD
- The timer remembers the settings last used and uses them as a default for the next training session.
- Color coding for preparation, work and rest periods.
- Beebing sound between work and rest periods. Beep volume is controlled by your phones media volume control.
WAKE_LOCK = Keep the screen on while working out
INTERNET = for Advertisements
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE = for Advertisements
READ_PHONE_STATE = for Advertisements
ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION = AdvertisementsACCESS_FINE_LOCATION = Advertisements
*** GET THE PRO-VERSION FROM
** If you like this application, please give it a favorable review. If you DO NOT like it, please send me an email how to improve the program. All improvement ideas are taken to consideration ***
All bugs and improvement ideas can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or at the facebook page
It helps you to do Tabata Training.
+ Configurable preparation, workout and rest durations.
+ Configurable number of cycles and tabatas (sets).
+ Clear time display.
+ Multiple display colors.
+ Customizable background music.
+ Record your daily workout history and track performance.
+ Notes for your next exercise.
+ Record your weight and BMI.
This app incorporates all of the recommendations we have received over the years from our users to bring you the best app possible. Thank you for your input!
NOTE - This is a complete overhaul of the past Gymboss app, with an entirely new user interface, so any programs you have saved on any previous versions will be deleted upon updating.***
The Run/Walk Intervals Timer (Timer) is a quick and easy way to enjoy your run/walk interval training while listening to music, enjoying the scenery, enjoying the company of others, and/or recording your run via GPS ... but NOT worrying about keeping track of your intervals. The Timer keeps track of those intervals for you! (The scenery, company of others and GPS NOT included ☺ )
After opening the application, set your desired times and intervals and press Start. The Timer keeps track of the time for each interval, how many intervals you have completed, and the overall time you have spent in the activity.
When an alarm directs you to transition, the Timer will:
- Mute any music
- Vibrate the phone (if selected)
- Tell you to run, walk or cool down (as appropriate)
- Return the music back to its original level
- Vibrate the phone (if selected)
- Display a note instructing you to run, walk or cool down (as appropriate)
- During a phone conversation, the Timer will react to an alarm as if the sound is OFF. The conversation is not interrupted in any way.
You can also use other applications without error while the Timer is running - all audible alarms will be played (sound ON) or notes will be displayed (sound OFF). For example, I use the Timer, Pandora, and My Tracks for testing.
After starting the Timer you can Stop it. Once it is stopped, you are free to either Reset the application back to the default choices or Resume the training values previously setup. Resuming will begin everything exactly where you stopped it at with no loss of information or time.
General application settings are available at Menu | Settings. It contains options for Text-To-Speech, Interval Announcements and the Vibrator.
Select specific run settings on the Timer's main page by clicking on the appropriate edit or toggle button.
- Toggle a warm up interval on or off
- Toggle to run first or walk first (both the Running and Walking toggle buttons function like this)
- Toggle to choose a specific number of interval sets or continue indefinitely
- Toggle a cool down interval on or off
- Select the interval for the associated item
- The 'Stop after' edit button allows you to select how many run / walk intervals you want prior to run completion or the cool down interval firing.
If the sound does NOT work: The Timer uses Android's 'Notifications' audio stream so you must set the sound level for notifications on your phone:
- While at the phone's home screen, click on the Menu button, then Settings.
- In the Settings screen, click on the Sound category.
- Click on the 'Volumes' or 'Set audio volume' entry. The entry may be different on your phone, you are looking for the 'Notifications' audio stream control.
- Set the Notifications audio stream to its maximum. (Personally, I just max out all the audio volumes.)
- There may also be a checkbox labeled "Use incoming call volume for notifications". If checked, RWI will use the incoming call volume instead of the notification volume. If you check it or leave it checked, set the incoming call volume to its maximum.
- Your device may differ slightly from these instructions, but they should be close.
- Click the back button until you get back to your Home screen.
- Start the Timer and the sound should work properly.
Thank you for using Run / Walk Intervals Timer and I hope it helps you to meet your fitness goals.