• USA TODAY: "Avokiddo ABC Ride turns learning the alphabet into an adventure"
• Cool Mom Tech: "A really high quality alphabet app...beautifully designed."
• "Best Alphabet App 2014" by GeeksWithJuniors
• TeachersWithApps: “Avokiddo ABC Ride is a standout in the saturated app marketplace and should prove to be a classic among ABC apps.”
• Editor's Choice by BestAppsForKids.com, Fun Educational Apps, AppySmarts & TopBestAppsForKids
Avokiddo ABC Ride is an inventive and original app that is sure to engage little kids in creative play, while helping them learn their ABC’s through playful exploration. In this enjoyable bike ride, kids use their imagination and logic to find the hidden letters and set them free to spell a word. 26 interactive scenes loaded with fun activities make for hours of repeat play. Learning the alphabet has never been more edutaining!
The inventive letter/word association that is established through active exploration and amusing interactions is directly related to each letter. The G is wrapped in a gift, the H is hidden under a hat, the S swims with the seal, the J is jammed up in the jelly, W is pulled out of a well. The free ride style in a seamless environment provides a unified visual/auditory experience that builds excitement and anticipation as to what comes next.
• 26 interactive scenes each associated with a word and a letter
• Play and problem solve in each scene to reveal the hidden letter
• Spell the words while listening to the letters’ names or phonetic sounds
• Lowercase & uppercase letters
• Original narration with inventive alliteration
• Bike through the alphabet seamlessly from letter to letter, or opt out and choose your own path
• Have fun with the quirky animals and hilarious encounters
• Collect stars while riding from one scene to the next
• Beautiful HD graphics inviting kids to explore and discover
• Multi-touch support
• No In-app Billing – No banner ads
Fun activities - memorable alliterations:
Bop balloons and expose the letter B, feed cavernous Clyde candy and uncover the C, change Dottie’s dirty diaper and disclose the D, jump and jiggle on the jelly to reveal the J, make the magnet meet the M, recreate the red robot to release the R, zap the zany zebra to set the Z free, and many more!
• Teaches letter recognition, name and basic phonetics
• Associate letters with specific objects and animals through memorable alliterated concepts
• Practice forming words and reinforce spelling
• Provides loads of creative thinking and problem solving opportunities
• Inspire curiosity as youngsters explore cause and effect
• Exercise memory and spatial relations
• Build vocabulary as new objects are introduced
- A fun way to learn the alphabet in English!
Contains funny pictures that will make learning more enjoyable.
Learn the whole alphabet in a didactic way.
List of all animals from A to Z.
We are working to add different voices, if you want your voice out in our application please contact us, we hear from others countries.
Download this alphabet! do not hesitate.
Enhanced Version for more devices: Samsung Galaxy, Galaxy S2, Galaxy S3, Galaxy Tab, Galaxy Tab 2, Galaxy note, Galaxy note 2 Note 10.1.
Keywords: children, little baby, playgrounds, abc, alphabet, fun, alphabet animals, learn, study, talk, have fun, education, ABC, read, listen, apps for kids, school, learning to speak and pronounce, languages, games, learning, alphabet for kids, children english alphabet, alphabet children,pronunciation, abcd, alphabet for English children, alphabet for kids in english, english alphabet.alfabeto ingles, abc english, abc ingles. Letters, Reading, Educational, Children, Games,
The app has three screens, with the Number´s screen you will be able to improve your understanding of the numbers, in the spell´s screen you will may improve your comprehension of the abecedary and in the Word's screen you can improve your comprehension of words.
The app will choose a random number between 1 and 10.000.000 and you will have to write it, It will report you if you have written this correctly (you can change this range by the adjustment´s screen).
The app will spell a word between 46.280 which has (you can choose the size word to spell).
The app pronounced a word and you have to write to check if you have understand it, now it has 585 words.
To get a better experience with the app I advise to install the app Google Speech Synthesis ENG-USA voice, it will make possible to install the voices in high quality of English (United Kingdom) and English (United States).
Because of using high quality voices the program requires more time to start
English for Kids combines a structured English language course with engaging and entertaining games. Our language learning activities keep your child entertained and occupied whilst introducing them to English words, speaking and spelling.
WHAT DOES IT DO AND WHO IS IT FOR?
* English for Kids teaches children the English language through games and activities.
* Designed to teach English to kids aged from 3-10.
* English for Kids suitable for preschool children and kindergarten kids.
ENGLISH FOR KIDS LANGUAGE LESSONS:
* Look and choose.
* Listen and guess.
ABOUT VOICE QUALITY
* You must install HD voice data for high quality voice:
go to phone Setting, Text to Speech, click Gear icon, Install English(US) voice choose High quality
FEEDBACK & SUPPORT
* Get in touch or write a review to tell us what you think of our English for Kids.
* If you have any questions please email us.
*** If you can not hear the voice, please install English TTS data.
A very easy way for toddler to learn English Alphabets and Numbers
• Full ABC
• All Alphabets includes letters A to Z sounds and images.
• 1 to 10 numbers with sounds and images.
• Real sound
• Real images
• Exercises about how to write the alphabets and numbers
Let your kids learn English Alphabets and numbers in an easier way by relating each Alphabet with an object and each number with his fingers.Sounds interesting right?
Teach your children to write the letters of the alphabet and the numbers while having fun!
“Alphabets For Kids” is an educational game
• Human voice for Alphabets.
• Image of each Alphabet.
• Human voice for numbers.
• Image of each number.
• On touch you can listen to sounds again.
• Exercises about how to write the alphabets ( A to Z ).
• Exercises about how to write the numbers ( 1 to 10 ).
• Slideshow is Available where you can sit back and watch your kid learn.
We love to hear from parents – and from children, too. To tell us how we made a difference in your child's education or , please rate our app and post a comment.
What you will learn:
- Exactly how a single IPA character is pronounced. You will hear the correct sound of each symbol
- How to pronounce any English word just by looking at its phonetic representation in the dictionary
- How to pronounce words in a sentence
Different from many other languages (French, Spanish, Vietnamese...), you cannot pronounce a word correctly in English just by looking at it. Does that mean there is no other way to learn the pronunciation of words than listening to native speakers?
The answer is no. You can pronounce all words in English if you know how to pronounce the IPA phonetics symbol correctly.
The symbols from the International Phonetic Alphabet (IPA), as used in phonetic transcriptions in modern dictionaries. If you have used a dictionary before, you will notice that, besides the word you want to find its meaning, there is a part looks like this: /ˈbʌtər/
That's the IPA representation of that word and it's the key to pronounce the word correctly.
Learning IPA characters is not simple but with this application, you can master any IPA sound in a short period of time.
So, what does this application do to help you improve your English pronunciation?
1. It contains the lessons of IPA characters including vowels, diphthongs and consonants
2. It shows you how to pronounce a single phonetic symbol correctly. Our teacher, Ms. Micaela has been teaching ESL students for a long time and she knows how to tackle with the problems you have when learning English
3. The application provides you tool to assess your level. There are many practices that give you feedback right away.
4. It also provides the detailed report on each practice you did. The report will show you your progress and also which words, sentences you found most challenging.
New lessons and features will be added frequently.
Let's get started learning how to pronounce the IPA characters!
tags: phonetics, english pronunciation