Read Write Phonics teaches the 44 phonic sounds of the English language, how to blend the phonic sounds together to form words, and how to write the letters of the alphabet by tracing dotted letter forms!
- Read: learn the correct 44 phonic sounds of the English language!
- Write: learn to write the letters of the English alphabet, with star rewards!
- Phonics: learn how to blend the phonic sounds to form words!
Learn by doing: tap and swipe through the App listening to the correct sounds and blending the sounds into words.
Fun encouragement and reward stars are given in the Write section.
Clear and simple flash cards system with simple intuitive navigation.
Clear Sassoon font developed especially for children’s first books and traditional learning aids.
Clean design, there are no distracting images or sounds in the Write or Phonic sections.
Focus on learning the sounds and learning how to form letters, without distraction.
The example word cards in the Read section each use one simple bright word image.
Move through the App using the arrow keys, the speaker button replays sounds and the redo button restarts animation. The home key takes you up a menu level and the envelope key will open an email to us at Read Write Phonics.
The Read section contains a flash card for each of the 44 sounds, showing the letter or letter combination which represent them. Once the sound has played wait for the letter/s to animate into an example word, tapping the speaker button plays the sound or word again.
The Write section shows an example of how letters are written, then allows the child to try tracing the dotted letter, with a prompt where to begin and a prompt if they forget to dot the i or cross the ts! Then wait for your mark, 0 to 3 stars! The App marks the child's effort based on the smoothness of their line and the distance from the ideal line. Encouragement is always given even if no stars are achieved.
The Phonics section includes small, two and three letter words and big, four letter and above example words. Tapping the speaker button plays the full word, tapping each letter or letter combination pays the phonic sound. Swiping or stroking through the word plays the sounds in order blending or synthesising the word.
(Note: the ck sound has been included three times with cards, c, ck, and k all making the same phonic sound. qu and x also included for completeness but are actually consonant blends (k + w) and (k + s). The letters and letter combinations chosen for read write phonics are the most common ones and the ones taught first for example “ee” in “bee” instead of “y” in “many”)
Email email@example.com or tweet @readwritephonic if you have any questions or problems - remember we can't reply to comments!
• Upper-case letters, lower-case letters, sounds and phonics
• 26 animated flashcards to teach your kids letters and words
• 52 flashcard worksheets to teach your child tracing letters
• Children learn to form letters line by line
• Dotted lines and arrows guide kids through the letter tracing process
• 2 levels of difficulty: tracing a letter with hints and writing a letter independently
• Kids build their skills progressively, from tracing to writing, at their own pace
• Kids learn age-appropriate vocabulary and the ways each letter can sound in a word
• Clean graphics
• Encouragement and praise at every stage of the learning process
• Clear voice instructions
• Soft and encouraging voice over
• Multiple user profile
• Specially designed Parents Areas to monitor child's progress
• Aligned to Kindergarten Reading and Writing Foundation skills of Common Core Standards
Enjoy watching your kid get more and more confident at writing while having loads of fun on the way!
ABC, alphabet, letters, Montessori, kids, children, write, learn, trace, phonics, games, kindergarten, preschool, education, letter school, handwriting, worksheets
- Self-lead course with reading, writing, coloring and playing games
- Chant and song to say the Alphabet letters.
- Kids who start to learn English
·Kids who want to learn English Alphabet
·Alphabet A to Z
·Words which start with A to Z
·Alphabet Chant, Letter, Coloring and Game
·A variety of images and activities
You Will Learn about
·How to articulate the Alphabet sounds
·How to write Alphabet letters
·Around 100 English words
Chant: Play and listen to the chant.
Letter: Choose a color and write the Alphabet trace with the brush.
Color: Choose a color and color the picture with the brush.
Game: You will be given two words. Find the picture that matches the each sound.
* Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- A fun way to learn the alphabet in English!
Contains funny pictures that will make learning more enjoyable.
Learn the whole alphabet in a didactic way.
List of all animals from A to Z.
We are working to add different voices, is in Castilian if you want your voice out in our application please contact us, we hear from others countries.
Download this alphabet! do not hesitate.
If you liked the free version buy the premium version to help new developments.
Version Donación Aqui
Enhanced Version for more devices: Samsung Galaxy, Galaxy S2, Galaxy S3, Galaxy Tab, Galaxy Tab 2, Galaxy note, Galaxy note 2 Note 10.1.
Keywords: children, little baby, playgrounds, abc, alphabet, fun, alphabet animals, learn, study, talk, have fun, education, ABC, read, listen, apps for kids, school, learning to speak and pronounce, languages, games, learning, alphabet for kids, children english alphabet, alphabet children, alphabet for English children, alphabet for kids in english, english alphabet.
Your children can also learn the name of the animals and even discover new ones!
Each letter has its own alphabet-card, so that your children can paint the capital as well as the small letter by following the dotted line. This way they’ll be able not only to learn the alphabet, but also to practice calligraphy or learn how to write. This app can be used as a calligraphy book or even as a pre-training in order to get them started in reading.
Following the dotted lines and learning how to write the letters helps to strengthen their Psychomotor development, and recognizing the animals helps to stimulate their memory.
An educational game for painting, suitable for kids who go to the nursery school or to school. It's perfect for a preschool phase. You can also send the drawing that your kid has painted to friends, relatives or whoever you want. Your children will be very proud of their little masterpiece!
This app could be one of the best educational games for children. A child's game and learning where they will use their fingers as pencils or crayons.
Install this app for free and share it via Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter, SMS or any other program that you have in your cell phone. If you've liked the app, value it because it helps us to improve them. Thank you!
All pictures are drawn especially for this application and hold all rights reserved. If you are going to use them with commercial purposes, ask us before, please.
Tags: baby, color book, child, kid, children, kids, coloring, paint, draw, coloring, Disney, baby, animals, paint animals, educational game, paint with fingers, toddler, alphabet coloring book, alphabet-cards, learn to write, learn letters, follow dotted line
- Todo el Abecedario, desde la A a la Z.
- Incluye idioma en inglés.
- Ilustraciones con cada letra, para que les resulte más divertido aprender.
- Sin publicidad.
La App "Abecedario en Inglés" es parte del proyecto "Learn for Free", dedicado a la divulgacion y aprenentaje de distintos idiomas como Alemán, Inglés, Francés, Italiano, Portugués o Español, entre muchos otros.
Una de las formas más divertidas y sencillas de aprender inglés es a través de las canciones, ya que sin darnos cuenta mientras cantamos canciones en otro idioma aprendemos vocabulario y mejoramos la pronunciación, para ayudaros hemos seleccionado una listado de canciones infantiles para poder aprender jugando, y ayudar a aprender inglés tanto a los pequeños como a los no tan pequeños
Ideal para favorecer el aprendizaje del inglés, adquirir vocabulario, practicar la pronunciación, ...
De momento, las canciones disponibles son:
1. As I was Going to St. Ives
2. Ding Dong Bell
3. Doctor Foster
4. Incy Wincy Spider
5. It's raining, it's pouring
6. London Bridge is Falling Down
7. Rain, Rain, Go Away!
8. The Wheels of the Bus Go Round and Round
9. Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
10. What's the Weather Like Today?
11. Alphabet Song
12. Color Song
13. Five Little Monkeys!
14. Georgie Porgie
15. Goosey, Goosey, Gander
16. Hickory Dickory Dock
17. Hot Cross Buns
18. Humpty Dumpty
19. The Big Little Song
20. The Fruit Song
21. The Grand Old Duke Of York
22. This Train Is Bound For Glory
23. Down By The Station
24. A Sailor Went To Sea
25. Head, Shoulders Knees And Toes
Y ahora también con las series infantiles:
- Peppa Pig
- Bob Esponja
Etiquetas: android juegos infantil, aplicacion android para niños, rimas infantiles famosos, rimas infantiles gratuitos, canciones infantiles, rimas infantiles para niños n, canciones infantiles para los niños, funlearning, hijos
We have a new module, "the vocabulary"!
1) Learning module:
Listen carefully to Frida the macaw in order to recognize and memorize each of the letters of the alphabet which she will be showing you.
2) Gaming module:
The macaw will mention a letter and you will have to choose it on the options available. If your answer is correct, you will help her fill up a cup with fruit.
3) Vocabulary module:
This module has a 3D carrousel with 27 interactive cards with the words and their pronunciation which were used in the learning module. You can change the content in the cards in order to see the letters only.
Recommended for the family and their children.
This game is endorsed by SEP and CONAFE.
In App Purchase: French, Spanish, Chinese and Portuguese.
Easy for Kids to Learn Letters & First Words:
* Preschoolers, toddlers and young children can learn the English alphabet and first words.
* Very young children can use "Read to Me" automatic playback mode.
* Older boys and girls can learn the translations for first words they already know.
* More than 100 preloaded images and first words.
Customize for your Children:
* Ability to add your own pictures and record your voice for as custom words.
* Record either your or your child's voice pronouncing the custom images.
* Access your photo library and camera to create or upload your very own pictures.
* Limited to 2 custom pictures
* Cover page with an interactive alphabet where kids can flip over letters and images to reinforce learning.
* One page for each letter which contains interactive words, images and letters that play audio when pressed.
* The Interactive letters and images will help entice children to play while reinforcing recognizing letters and learning of English words.
Fun Language Features:
* Additional languages available with an in-app purchase.
* Kids can build bilingual skills.
* French, Spanish, Chinese or Portuguese translations can be played along with the English words.
* For example, in Spanish, one audio is: "A is for Apple, Manzana".
* Expose your child to additional languages & help you kids build a bilingual vocabulary.
* Gain early letter recognition skills that will help kids prepare for pre-school and kindergarten.
* Help toddlers learn to read by learning ABCs, letters and first words.
Educational Game for Kids:
* Learn Alphabet.
* Learn ABCs.
* Learn Letters.
* Learn English.
* Toddler First Words.
* Preschool Learning.
* Kids Learn French.
* Kids Learn Spanish.
* Kids Learn Portuguese.
* Kids Learn Chinese.
*** Please support us by buying the full version ***
*** THANK YOU! ***
Compatible with Smartphone's and tablets
ABC's with Jake provides children between the ages of 1 & 6 with hours of educational fun as they learn their alphabet! This app is comprised of three intuitive & interactive mini games with a unique spin. Do you live in a bilingual or trilingual environment? ABC's with Jake allows children to choose from any of the following 4 languages: English, French, Spanish or Italian. Visually appealing and colorful graphics, a cute mascot, an instructive and easy-to-use interface and catchy tunes are the key ingredients making this app an excellent one for stimulating learning and development.
- "Practice ABC’s" lets the child touch and hear the letters of the alphabet. This practice-level is the easiest of the three mini-games. Once the alphabet lesson complete, your child will earn a gold star! Repeat the lesson and earn more stars!
- "Catch ABC’s" has children controlling a school bus (by tilting the phone left and right) to catch the letters as they come down the road. Children are granted 2 gold stars once they catch them all! What's more, there are no obstacles on the road and children cannot "drive off the screen". The objective is for them to gather all the letters in a fun, encouraging way!
- In "Find ABC’s", Jake asks children to look for specific letters as they appear on the screen. Our mascot also cheers children on with every correct answer! The level of difficulty increases as children progress in this game, for which three gold stars are handed once the level is complete! This final mini-game helps children identify and recognize the letters.