The objective of the game is to search for words constructed from the sequence of adjacent letters,
where "adjacent" letters are those horizontally, vertically or diagonally neighboring.
Words must be at least three letters long, the longer the word the higher the score.
US Standard and US/UK Pro Word Lists (80k and 180k words)
4x4 and 5x5 game boards
New US Word List (80k word standard)
Previously known as "Jumblee Words", it has now been rebranded as "Lexathon".
The faster you react and the more words you find from the English dictionary, the higher your score! Lexathon is translated in 19 different languages, so post your scores to Facebook, throw down the linguistic gauntlet and challenge your friends to beat your top scores.
Shake your phone to scramble the letters to discover as many words as possible. Don’t waste any time! Once you’ve found as many words as you can, click the ‘Give up’ button to maximise your score and see all the words you missed.
*With more than 100,000 word puzzles to solve, you could play Lexathon once a day and still have a fresh word game to play for the next 275 years!*
So if you're into addictive puzzle games or anagrams, like word jumbles, want improve your English vocabulary and spelling or enhance your Boggle and Scrabble skills, then this is the game for you!
If you like playing games such as DroidWords, Lexic, Boggle, Syrious Scramble, Target, Wixel, Word Frenzy, Word Game, Word Mix, Word Scrambler, Wordfeud, Wordoid, Wordplay, "Words With Friends", WordUp/WordzUp then you've come to the right place!
Very active developer, so if you encounter *any* problems please contact me first and I'll do my best to help.
★ Race against the clock in timed mode, or go at your own pace with untimed mode
★ Look up definitions in a user modifiable dictionary
★ Word definitions - courtesy of Wordnik
★ Leader boards and achievements - courtesy of Google Play Games
★ Post scores to Facebook
★ You decide how long a game should last
★ Shake to shuffle letters
★ Google TV ready
★ Ad supported or in-app pro version
★ Game has been professionally translated to the following languages: German, Italian, Korean and Russian
tags: word game, word puzzle, word jumble, word scramble, puzzle game, anagram, crossword, dictionary, boggle, brain training, scrabble, spelling, learning, words with friends, español, inglés, spanish, english, italian, italiano, german, russian, board game, squares, puzzles, play, fun.
The game is very simple - before you field consisting of letters. You need to find hidden words in it by swiping your finger on the vertical and horizontal display of your phone.
Depending on the size and complexity of the field is changing the game. At first everything is simple, but it's just training! With each level the game becomes more challenging and fun.
However, better than any description of the game - the game itself, just try and vote for yourself! We hope that you enjoy it.
The basic idea of the game is to find words in a grid, and indicate them using your phone's touchscreen. The many options, most of which change gameplay drastically, make it a game that will never get old!
Listed below are some of its many features (but you'll have to try the game to really see the wide variety of fun gameplay it can offer!):
* English (American and British) and Dutch dictionaries included by default, as well as SOWPODS and TWL 2006.
* Game rules can be changed whenever you want:
There is endless gameplay variation. By default the game is set up so that consecutive letters in a word must come from adjacent dice blocks, like Boggle.
If you play in this mode, you can choose to enable or disable or even strictly require diagonal moves or bends in a word to keep the gameplay fresh.
If you play without the adjacency restriction, it's a whole other game all-together! In that case, you can jumble together words using all the blocks in any way.
You decide what is most fun to you!
* Minimum/maximum word count: Generated games will contain an amount of words within a specified range. Only want games with lots of words in them? No problem, specify a high minimum word count! Want a totally different challenge? Specify minimum word length 9, maximum word count 1 and try to find the only 9-letter word in a 7 by 7 grid. (Good luck!)
* Ability to block certain words and add additional words (on a per-dictionary basis). You don't think "biwinning" is a real English word? Block it!
* Customizable grid layout: you vary the width and height or the playing grid, play on non-square grids if you like, for some variation on the old 4x4 gameplay. You can even disable individual blocks if you want even more variation!
* Word definition lookup: Simply press on a word twice in the list after a game to look it up online! This makes the game educational as well as fun
* 8 nice default color schemes, plus the ability to choose a custom color for your game blocks
* Scoring system, using points per minute and percentage of maximum score metrics. Think you're better than your friends? Now you can (dis)prove it! High scores can be kept per metric per dictionary. Note that letter frequency determines how much points a letter is worth!
* Two different input methods: by default you drag your finger along the screen to form words and releasing when your word is done. If you prefer, you may choose the alternate input method, which using tapping on letter blocks and a separate word submission button.
* Hot blocks:
This feature adds a lot of fun (and stress!) to the game. It works as follows: if hot blocks are enabled, the game randomly picks a block in your grid, and designates it "the hot block". It will be darkened on your screen, so you will be able to tell easily, which block it is. Now, if you form a word while using this letter block, while it is hot, this word will be worth more points. You can specify the duration a block will be hot (when it cools down, another hot block will immediately take its place), and also the score multiplier (ranging from 2x score to 5x!).
* Local 2-player challenges
* Game saving: you can save your games at any point and then resume them later. The game also contains an autosave feature that activates whenever you navigate away from the app. In case your phone battery runs out, for example, you'll still be able to continue!
* Tons of look and feel options, you can basically customize ANYTHING about this game
This free game's development is supported by ads.
If you liked word games like Word Hero, Ruzzle / Rumble, WordUp / WordzUp, Tile Takedown, Boggle, Wixel, Word Game, Syrious Scramble, etc. you won't be disappointed with this game! Have fun.
Please consider reviewing/rating Wordplay on the market, if you enjoy it!
A new classic shows up at Magma Mobile!
On the same principle as crossword puzzles, this game asks you to find a set of words placed in a mixed grid of letters.
You will have the opportunity to choose from two game modes: Challenge (solve series of varying difficulty levels) and Time Attack (find out as many words as possible in a given time).
In addition, this game has a words’ base referenced in dictionaries of more than a dozen languages. Several categories of words are also listed including: names, common names, adjectives, verbs...
Features of Words:
- Available in several languages
- Several difficulty levels (Easy, Medium and Hard)
- Several time sessions in Time Attack Mode (1, 3, 5, 10, 20, 30 min)
- Online dictionary to find an unknown word while remaining in the game
Share your experience and play Words with your family or your friends !
PATTERNS TO MATCH:
MATCHING - Match two or more of the same color in the word to score this multiplier.
ALTERNATING - Two colors must alternate in order to get this multiplier.
TWO PLUS TWO - Use a color twice, then another color twice and continue the pattern to score high points.
5 UNIQUE - Use all 5 of the colors in a row to score this 50 point multiplier.
Any feedback provided will be used to improve the quality of the game. Please rate our application and provide any feedback.
Thanks for playing.
Anagram word game meets classic puzzle gameplay! Stimulate your brain! Earn Bonuses as you clear letters from Bonus Lines!
- Easy to learn, Hard to master!
- Tap to create words.
- 14 different puzzle types.
- Exciting puzzle word game experience!
- Stay sharp unscrambling and finding words!
Like the game? Want to know what we're up to?
Visit us at https://www.cegames.ca
Follow us on Twitter: @ce_games
Join us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/cegames
Welcome to the best word search application for Android auto-generated letters:
1.- There are 11 topics to choose from:
- Fruits & Vegetables
- Famous People
2.- Available in 13 languages:
3.- Difficulties: Very Easy, Easy, Normal, Hard, Very Hard, Insane
4.- Your score will be saved into Google Play Game Service and you will be able to compare your scores with other players.
If you can not finish the game, do not worry, when you get back, you can choose to start a new game or continue the game as you left it.
* Explore more than 200 different levels in single-player mode
* Play against your friends in the on-line challenge mode
* Play with 1, 3 or 5 rounds
* Use the Optimal Path or Next Letter hints to gain an advantage when playing
* No need for a constant wi-fi connection, you can play the single-player mode when offline, perfect for those train or bus rides to work!
* 5 different worlds to explore, which will be your favourite?
* Over 30,000 randomized words for each language!
* Play against random opponents
* Push notifications that notifies you when it's your turn
* Simple and intuitive controls
Words'N'Blox is your new favourite casual puzzle and word game! Challenge your friends, or play on your own. Find the optimal path in cleverly designed levels to reveal the hidden words. Navigate through 5 exciting worlds, ranging from a Jungle Adventure theme through to a Space Craze theme, there's lots to explore! It's superfun to solve the various words and blocks!
Words'N'Blox is an addictive word puzzle game; it's easy to play; but hard to put down!
Game play is simple: You identify the words for each of the levels, then drag the various blox across the available path to place the words and blox in the correct position. How quickly are you able to find the Optimal Path in the level maze?
You can choose to play alone in order to perfect your skills, then go online and play against your friends, and people from all over the world.
Can you complete all the levels? You can even show your friends when you master the various levels by connecting with Facebook!
Words'N'Blox is free!
* English (UK)
* English (US)
Letters fall from the top and fill up the screen. Form words with at least 2 letters to clear the letters from the screen. Better hurry because the letters fall fast and if a letter touches the top of the screen too long it's game over!
Simple yet addictive. Tell a friend and see who can get the highest score and earn bragging rights!
- Frantic word search is exciting and keeps you on your toes
- Game uses the official Boggle dictionary when checking for valid words
- "Bang Ball" clears certain letters from the screen
- Keeps track of the most words found per game, highest score, and longest word
- More features and game modes coming soon!
--- Letteretti is in beta! This is the ad-supported version. An ad-free version is available, and it is 50% off during beta! ---
Letteretti is a word-scramble game. The goal is to make a 10-letter word. You won't start with 10 letters right away, though- you'll have to earn them! You'll start with just three letters. Once you find a word using all the letters you'll get a new letter and have to find the next word. Work your way up to 10 letters and find the 10-letter word! A little logic and a lot of shorter words will help you find the longest word.
Several difficulty levels are available
Planned features/known issues:
* Skins and graphics overhaul
* Saved games and stats aren't shared between free and ad-free versions
* Doesn't look great on large (as in tablet-sized) screens
* Hint box lags in coming up
* Rarely a word will not appear in the cloud as it should
* Achievement progress is semi-lost when switching devices
into a meaningful word.
This game can bring fun during your leisure time, broaden your mind especially for your vocabulary and spelling. and socialize with others by facebook
- It's Free
- 20 categories, and will continue to add
- 500 essays, and will continue to add
- Integrated with facebook
Then WordWeb has a challenge for you!
- Make a meaningful word from a set of random letters.
- You have a time limit with each set, so you better start spelling something quick.
- As you go up the levels, you'll face longer sets of jumbled letters.
- 30+ levels.
- Post score on Facebook (compete with your friends).
- FULL version WITHOUT ads!!!
- Multiple levels of difficulties.
It's simple yet challenging!
Are you game?
Languages supported: English, Korean.
(Keywords: jumble, jumbled, word puzzle, brain training, dictionary, spell, spelling game, word game)
App functies op een rijtje:
• Programma (incl. kids)
• Biografieën van de complete line-up
• Toevoegen van artiesten aan favorieten
• Het laatste Booch nieuws
• Demo versie van het populaire spel Trid
Ontwikkeld door: http://www.kenney.nl/
Booch website: http://www.booch.nl/