Even though the savings "travel", "car", "gift", there will be many such as "minute of food that was put up today!"
The app is for those who wish to separate such savings by type.
Also I am playing the role of as household accounts.
Goal date, it is possible to determine the target date, and they keep the daily motivation us to calculate automatically the savings amount and the number of days remaining per day.
Also, leaving the log when it is the "deposit" and "withdrawal", etc. You can be always sure when was it what to death. The log management because it also attached memo function I think that it is easy.
Through the press the log length, and can be removed when you registered by mistake by any chance because it is also possible that you want to delete.
In this way it is savings management is easy app to.
The calculation of the interest (savings, deposits).
Please use a financial calculator ~
You can choose to calculate and isolation, compounded monthly.
Calculate the monthly savings deposit maturity amount expected to achieve the target amount or amounts.
The detailed calculation of maturity when the lump sum payment period of deposit.
Calculate the maturity payment when saving a certain amount each month for the target period.
You can use the deposit, a savings interest calculator.
Try and use a calculator ~
But, you don't have to be a finance expert in order to use MoneyController. MoneyController uses simple language to explain the complex indicators that are usually adopted by finance professionals.
In the case of investments entrusted to several managers, thanks to MoneyController you can assess your investment as a whole and obtain an overall figure so your choices in one correlate with your choices in another.
MoneyController is equipped with a database of over 70,000 stocks that is updated daily. The historic data is for five years. The stocks with this historic data are "mapped" on indexes.
The maximize function shows you:
• The portfolio with the best risk/yield ratio that is closest to the limits you entered, re-weighing the stocks that you entered.
• Where your portfolio is positioned compared to the efficiency frontier
• Ten additional portfolios maximized, from the lowest to highest yield, all calculated by re-distributing the weight between the shares you indicated.
• Maximizing a portfolio means achieving the best possible risk/yield ratio, obtaining a portfolio with the highest yield at the same amount of risk or one with the lowest risk and the same yield.
Mathematical models are used to maximize portfolios. MoneyController uses the Markowitz model, one of the most well-known.
All of the best portfolios are positioned on a curve called the "Efficient frontier".
How to use MoneyController
• Choose the stocks you wish to enter in the portfolio to be analyzed from among those in the database
• Assign a weight and equivalent value to each stock inside the portfolio
• Indicate the maximum risk parameters you wish to sustain and the expected yield
• Save the portfolio
• Start the calculation and read the results
• Maximize the portfolio
Both versions have been "upgraded" with two new functions:
• Multicurrency - you can calculate the portfolio in the currency you prefer € - $ - £ - Y and Chinese Yuan
• Cash - you can also enter cash in your portfolio, in the currency you wish.
• Have a database of over 70,000 stocks that is updated daily;
• Calculate, for free, the risk and yield in your portfolio with a maximum of three stocks;
• Save them on your reserved area (up to 5 at a time);
• Optimize the risk / return ratio according to your expectations;
• Calculate the risk and return of portfolios with no limit on the number of securities included;
• Optimize the composition and save up to five at a time;
MoneyController is a simple mathematical calculator. It is not an investment service or a consulting service for user investments. It does not manage portfolios or solicit public savings. It does not supply suggestions, recommendations or investment advice under the current and applicable laws and regulations.