Allow you to do
Quick Saving calculations.
Calculate and evaluate your own Saving Plan.
Email, allow the user to email the calculation result.
Notification on Save, Delete.
Shows the currency according to the region selected.
Calculates the earned interest based on payment frequency
Details of the deposits, final balance, option to set your your initial amount, regular deposit, paid options and interest rate.
Simple and handy tool with very responsive UI.
The Guilford Savings Bank app is the quick, easy and secure way to manage your finances anytime, anywhere. Simply download the app and sign in with your existing online banking username and password.
Once inside, you can view account information, transfer funds, pay bills or find the nearest GSB location or ATM. Download GSB's Mobile Banking App for free today!
AJF Finance is a complete application for personal financial control designed specifically for Android.
It's time to manage your financial life without complications ... In simple or detailed, all revenues and expenses.
Create and manage as many accounts as you need (Current Account, Savings, Credit Cards, Meal and Food Cards, etc.). Rate your transactions using your own chart of accounts.
The AJF Finance warns when there are transactions pending confirmation. Additionally, you can view more broadly their financial transactions through a spreadsheet received via email.
You will have full visibility of their extracts accounts, Charts Income and Expenses, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow over the coming months.
Please have all the information to make important financial decisions, such as: Reduce costs, savings, installment payment of certain bills, prioritizing payments, etc..
Support / Problems ... Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Easy Access, No Internet, No Registration
- Managing multi-accounts
- Record of simple transactions, recurring and installment
- Record transactions amount accrued (for further confirmation)
- Chart of Accounts for classifying transactions
- Transfer of securities between accounts
- Calendar with monthly summary
- Cash Flow
- Graph of Revenues and Expenses
- Balance and Income Desepesas
- Account Setup Main
- Summary of transactions by e-mail
- Access protection by password
- Export transactions to spreadsheet in Excel (on the SD card and e-mail)
- Backup data security (on the SD card and e-mail)
More from developer
But, you don't have to be a finance expert in order to use MoneyController. MoneyController uses simple language to explain the complex indicators that are usually adopted by finance professionals.
In the case of investments entrusted to several managers, thanks to MoneyController you can assess your investment as a whole and obtain an overall figure so your choices in one correlate with your choices in another.
MoneyController is equipped with a database of over 70,000 stocks that is updated daily. The historic data is for five years. The stocks with this historic data are "mapped" on indexes.
The maximize function shows you:
• The portfolio with the best risk/yield ratio that is closest to the limits you entered, re-weighing the stocks that you entered.
• Where your portfolio is positioned compared to the efficiency frontier
• Ten additional portfolios maximized, from the lowest to highest yield, all calculated by re-distributing the weight between the shares you indicated.
• Maximizing a portfolio means achieving the best possible risk/yield ratio, obtaining a portfolio with the highest yield at the same amount of risk or one with the lowest risk and the same yield.
Mathematical models are used to maximize portfolios. MoneyController uses the Markowitz model, one of the most well-known.
All of the best portfolios are positioned on a curve called the "Efficient frontier".
How to use MoneyController
• Choose the stocks you wish to enter in the portfolio to be analyzed from among those in the database
• Assign a weight and equivalent value to each stock inside the portfolio
• Indicate the maximum risk parameters you wish to sustain and the expected yield
• Save the portfolio
• Start the calculation and read the results
• Maximize the portfolio
Both versions have been "upgraded" with two new functions:
• Multicurrency - you can calculate the portfolio in the currency you prefer € - $ - £ - Y and Chinese Yuan
• Cash - you can also enter cash in your portfolio, in the currency you wish.
• Have a database of over 70,000 stocks that is updated daily;
• Calculate, for free, the risk and yield in your portfolio with a maximum of three stocks;
• Save them on your reserved area (up to 5 at a time);
• Optimize the risk / return ratio according to your expectations;
• Calculate the risk and return of portfolios with no limit on the number of securities included;
• Optimize the composition and save up to five at a time;
MoneyController is a simple mathematical calculator. It is not an investment service or a consulting service for user investments. It does not manage portfolios or solicit public savings. It does not supply suggestions, recommendations or investment advice under the current and applicable laws and regulations.