"The gameplay, the graphics and animations are 6 stars!"
Pirates is a card game for 3-4 players aged 8-108 years.
Your aim is to build a pirate fleet and to collect the coins it delivers. The player who builds the strongest fleet and collects most coins, wins the game!
Every turn players participate in bidding, which helps them to expand their fleet. Afterwards the fleet is going on a raid for gold. If the player’s fleet is big enough, he/she can acquire a ringleader, which helps his fleet to gain coins from other players.
Game offers a lot of special cards, which support player’s efforts. For example, you can summon the mighty Kraken to sink the other player's ship.
Pirates tired after the raid for gold will find rest in the barge, where it's owner will accommodate them for the proper fee.
Pirates live the life full of dangers, but becoming the terror and the legend of the seas is their ultimate goal!
- single-player mode (with 2 or 3 computer opponents)
- multi-player mode (play together with your friends gathered around the tablet)
- full support for DICE+ game controller, enabling you to roll the real dice while playing, with full randomness it provides!
- animated and beautiful gameboard
- excellent graphics and special effects
- 45 ship cards
- 15 special cards
- 5 ringleaders
- many hours of play, multiple choices and paths to win!
The general rule is that all moves and captures are made diagonally.
All references to squares refer to the dark squares only.
The size of the board is 10×10, the pieces can also capture backward (not only forward), kings can move and capture long-range, the maximum number of men must be captured whenever a player has capturing options.
★ different visual themes for the board
★ 6 difficulty levels (predictive power of play)
★ different styles of play of Android
★ chance to play alone or against a friend on the same device
★ multiplayer to challenge players in Google Play Games, even selecting them from your circles.
How to move
- to move the piece, tap on the sequence of tiles or swipe on all interested tiles
- to move the king, you can do as for the piece, at least if your movement or the capture is not long-range, in this case you can only tap the sequence
Get an access to your finances 24/7 and make transactions in faster and more intuitive way than ever!
With IKO you can:
• pay in traditional and online stores using only your mobile phone,
• withdraw money from ATMs without using a bank card,
• make transfers to any third party’s account, own transfers and transfers that have been defined
• make transfers to a mobile phone number without the need to enter an account, even if the receiver does not have IKO,
• get an access to the balance of your account and the transactional history,
• create vouchers that allow you to make payments in stores and withdraw money from ATMs without the need of having a phone with you (Internet connection is not necessary),
• find the nearest points of sale and ATMs where you can pay with your phone.
To learn more about the IKO application, visit http://iko.pkobp.pl