You don’t have to be an expert player to enjoy Maximus, however, as there are many levels of difficulty. Starting with a level to explore the rules of the game, at which Maximus always plays a random move. Then there are seven training levels, from beginner to expert, that you can try before you start giving Maximus more time to think. Improve your play by analyzing your games with Maximus and learning from your mistakes. You can also use the program as a draughts travel set or as a draughts notation booklet, or even in your draughts competition if you are one player short!
* Available in 8 languages (Dutch, English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian, Chinese)
* Strong engine with 4 playing modes: 1) rules of the game plus 7 training levels; 2) seconds per move; 3) time schedule; 4) Fischer system
* Multicore processor support and adjustable memory usage
* Pondering option (thinking in the opponent’s time)
* Player vs. Maximus, Player vs. Player, and Maximus vs. Maximus modes
* Intuitive interface with drag & drop or tapping to enter your moves
* Move input support, move hint and help function
* Undo and redo moves; browse your game using the Notation screen
* Replay and analyze your game afterwards
* Automatic analysis of your game, and a graph with search/analysis values
* Save, load, e-mail and import games and positions in Portable Draughts Notation format (PDN)
* Randomly selected opening book moves provide a wide variety in games
* Display of draughts clock, square numbers (optional), and engine information and principal variation (optional)
* Other options: turn board, setup position, automatic replay
* Main differences with the PC version (not available): smaller opening book, no endgame database
* No Ads
Tournament Base, Results and games of Maximus: http://toernooibase.kndb.nl/opvraag/uitslagenspeler.php?taal=1&Nr=11535
The general rule is that all moves and captures are made diagonally.
All references to squares refer to the dark squares only.
The size of the board is 10×10, the pieces can also capture backward (not only forward), kings can move and capture long-range, the maximum number of men must be captured whenever a player has capturing options.
★ different visual themes for the board
★ 6 difficulty levels (predictive power of play)
★ different styles of play of Android
★ chance to play alone or against a friend on the same device
★ multiplayer to challenge players in Google Play Games, even selecting them from your circles.
How to move
- to move the piece, tap on the sequence of tiles or swipe on all interested tiles
- to move the king, you can do as for the piece, at least if your movement or the capture is not long-range, in this case you can only tap the sequence
- mandatory multi-capture moves, must select the sequence that captures the most pieces
- capture could be forward and backward
- queen gains wide range of movement
- green - selected piece can move/correct move
- blue - move is partly correct, it means correctly started but unfinished
- red - selected piece cannot move/incorrect move
Have a good game!
Enjoy the most powerful INTERNATIONAL DRAUGHTS game (10x10) ever made for mobile phones. Gorgeous graphics in High Definition, tons of features, a fierce opponent, along with an unique and smooth interface.
Dr Checkers relies on a powerful engine designed specifically for Android using the latest refinements in Game Theory.
Build your games database by saving your favorite games. Find your games quickly thanks to the preview tool.
Analyse your games thanks to the replay features (You can jump to a specific move thanks to the move list).
Thanks to the 2 players Mode, you can save tournament games in PDN Format.
Its unique interface guesses the move you want to play if you select the wrong square.
If you are cornered, seek advice from Dr Checkers.
Designed for both Tablets and Phones
* 4 Difficulty levels (7 for the Full Version)
* Small opening book: Full version includes a much bigger opening book allowing Dr Checkers to use openings from the best Draughts Player: Sijbrands, Georgiev, Schwarzman, Chizhov, ...
* Replay features ( Jump to a specific move, watch, rewind, ...)
* One/Two players mode
* Export games in PDN format (Full version includes Import)
* Load and save games in your library
* Share your games by mail
* 2 themes: Wood and Cartoon
* Optimized for multicore processors
* Polished and intuitive interface
* Swype Left/Right to Undo/Redo
* Breathtaking animations
* Preview your game before loading
* Big fingers friendly
* English and French supported
* Instant Help
The full version of Dr Checkers has in addition:
* PDN file IMPORT (Analyse thousand games of professionals)
# Bigger Opening Book: Dr Checkers is capable of using openings from the best Draughts Player: Sijbrands, Georgiev, Schwarzman, Chizhov, ...
* 7 difficulty levels
* "Setup position" Editor
Become a fan of Dr Checkers on Facebook:
Dr Checkers Page is on Google+, add it to your circles to know the incoming features:
Follow Dr Checkers on twitter:
Keywords: Dammen Draughts Checkers Dames Damspel Damas Damespiel Damspel Dama Checkers Dam 西洋 ドラフツ Warcaby Шашки Dáma Шашки Shashki
Get an access to your finances 24/7 and make transactions in faster and more intuitive way than ever!
With IKO you can:
• pay in traditional and online stores using only your mobile phone,
• withdraw money from ATMs without using a bank card,
• make transfers to any third party’s account, own transfers and transfers that have been defined
• make transfers to a mobile phone number without the need to enter an account, even if the receiver does not have IKO,
• get an access to the balance of your account and the transactional history,
• create vouchers that allow you to make payments in stores and withdraw money from ATMs without the need of having a phone with you (Internet connection is not necessary),
• find the nearest points of sale and ATMs where you can pay with your phone.
To learn more about the IKO application, visit http://iko.pkobp.pl