Know how your child can improve on a wide range of basic skills from the standard US curriculum. As a teacher or parent, you can assign various learning activities using smartphones and devices. Help your child focus for a longer period of time with the aid of tactile stimulations.
Early Education School Kit (formerly iLearnNEarn2 - Age 1-7) is an interactive education-cum-training program for children with autism and other special needs. Developed in collaboration with Eden Autism Services, the program consists of a large number of skills from multiple learning domains. Parents can work in tandem with teachers to make sure what the child learns in the classroom is consistent with what they practice at home.
- Start guide and onscreen help
- Multiple student play and group play
- Multiple assessments and programs
- Voice prompts recording
- Parent assisted activities
- Multiple play view and templates
- Curriculum, domain, activities, and skills selection filters
- Procedure and teaching tips
- Customizable programs and questions
- Student details sharing
- Distracters removal
- Progress tracker
- Colorful and easily-navigable user interface
- Social media sharing
- ABA-based, expert-authored content
- In-App purchase option
- Parental lock for security
Note: You will need Wi-Fi connectivity to download and use this app.
App best viewed in landscape mode.
-> Credits: Voice over by Nishali Parikh