Entertain yourself with binaural beats in an absolutely harmless way using one of the many presets available for this application. With the full featured PC version you can also create your own presets and share them with the world.
This free version is supported by non invasive ads.
The source code is available from the application website.
Welcome to Stereodose, the world's sexiest drug-inspired radio. From Weed, Ecstasy, to Shrooms, Stereodose has the music for your next trip!
✔Unlimited skips, rewinds, likes, and dislikes.
✔Stream thousands of delicious tracks from the database.
✔Named "Holy Balls Awesome" by some dude.
Includes 180+ doses.
Each audio track contains advanced binaural beats that will synchronize your brainwaves to the same state as the recreational dose. Each track is mixed with their advanced auditory pulses and soothing backtracks of ambient soundscapes to help the brain induce of state of mood lift, euphoria, sedation, and hallucination.
Does it really work?
All doses are tested by a panel of users who consider themselves experienced in binaural beat modification. A dose is not passed on to the Store until it is proven working by a good majority of the tester staff. They found that users fall into one of 3 categories: Susceptible to Binaural Beats, Originally Unsusceptible to Binuaral Beats, and Immune to Binaural Beats. This is why they include several free doses with the application, so you can see for yourself if the process works for you. Some users have also reported that it may take several uses over a period of time before they see results.
Some other things that could affect your dose are: not taking your dose in a quiet serene environment, damaged or poor quality headphones, or the volume you are playing the dose at.
Is it safe?
Absolutely! It has been tested on many people of many different age ranges and there has never been an issue with the safety of the doses. However, for doses marked "strong or long program doses, it is highly advisable you do not operate heavy machinery or drive under the influence of a strong application. Use it with the same respects you would a doctor prescribed or recreational drug.
Lucid Dream: In the dream, terrific dose that helps to control your dreams. Do not use sleep paralysis ones.
HERE IS SOME DOSE DESCRIPTIONS:
Quick Happy: Happy terminator 5 minute dose.
Beta: raising awareness and intelligence.
Nitrous: 10-Minute Rapid Drug strong euphoria.
Astral Projection: Astral Travel helps.
Reset: you must listen 2 between doses. All that is needed between the 2 doses for those who want to listen on top. The effects of doses for a long time to get rid of the influence of listening to these doses.
Anesthesia: Strong pain relief. After using this dose it is recommended that you get in the car.
Cliff Hanger: cliff edge effect like you're there.
Gates Of Hades: The most spectacular doses. It gives a sense of fear and death.
5HTP: Stress relieving dose.
Inspire: Inspiring. To imagine the brain and makes it open to creative thinking.
Hand Of God: The original price is $ 200. It is one of the greatest dose between doses. You can look for the YouTube effect.
Tranquil Mental flattering. The doses need to listen in order to understand how it was excellent.
LSD: a hallucinogenic dose.
Adrenaline: Gives energy.
Alchol: as you drank alcohol. A dose that feeling you drunk.
Alpha: your brain, trying to remember something or something while generating the level of imagination. stress management provider, helps meditation, creativity ...
Antisad: Relieving depression.
Delta: Relaxing, trauma destructive.
Ginkgo: The provider of concentration, memory strengthening.
Helium: Excessive fear, panic, anxiety, paranoia, shake hands, etc.
Insomniac: Too much sleep-generating strong.
Ketamine: Sexual content gördürüc the dream.
Morning Glory: Strong hallucinations are gördürüc emotional, very fast-changing forms of creative emotion.
Zero Gravity: severe feeling of lightness and gravity 0. Beds will feel like you have not in your six.
Thornapple: known as the devil's weed. The duration of the dose due to the force is short. There are more excited by the Halisülasyo a fantastic effect.
Escape into the beautiful and simple sounds of the piano, guitar, and various string instruments being played to individual binaural tracks.
* 5 Piano Binaurals, 10+ minute run-time each
* 5 String Binaurals, 10+ minute run-time each
* 5 Guitar Binaurals, 10+ minute run-time each
* 3 Dream Series Isochronic, 10+ minute run-time, 4 more coming soon!
* 5 Synth Near-Binaurals, 10+ minute run-time each
* 3 Binaural Pieces Created for Specific "Binaural Melodies" Users, 10+ minute run-time each
* 1 Piano Non-Binaural, featuring Strings and Horns
* 1 String Non-Binaural, featuring the Piano
* 1 Acoustic Non-Binaural, featuring the Piano
* 15 Downloadable Tracks, via SoundCloud
* Community Art Page
* Link to Piano & Strings Albums, available for purchase via Play Store (10 tracks each)
10 Hz - Activity
8 Hz - Awareness
6 Hz - Calmness
4 Hz - Relaxation
2 Hz - Meditation
I will be adding more binaurals, using more instruments, and offering more free tracks as time goes on. After all, this is the alpha release.
These tracks and are meant largely for relaxation. In order to hear the tracks properly headphones must be worn...and here is why:
While listening to binaural beating the brain perceives low-frequency pulsations (Binaural Beating) when two tones at slightly different frequencies are played separately, one in each ear, using stereo headphones.
The difference between the two frequencies must be small (less than or equal to 30 Hz) for the effect to occur; otherwise, the two tones will be heard separately, and no beat will be perceived.
Isochronics are a regular beating of a single tone. They are distinctive and often are used along side Binaurals to enhance the relaxation effect. On their own Isochronics can mimic the sound of a beating heart or various electronic tones which either excite or relax.
Thank you for downloading!
>Brain waves let you improve your brain with 11 different binaural beats. Alphas, betas, thetas, delta and gamma waves.
>In various section, ocean, river, morning, cave, waterfall, wind, jungle, fire, music box, flute, (native) drum, old clock, engine, traffic and vuvuzela sounds.
>In rain section, you will have 9 relaxing rain sounds which will let you stop your insomnia and sleep better.
>In animals section you will have many animals' sounds.
You can use this application to relax, to sleep, to meditate, for self-hypnosis or for fun.
This application is free, needs no permission and uses the copyright friendly contents.
- Solid, double precision, real time, accurate, wave generator (64-bit precision IEEE 754 floating point engine)
- 16 bit PCM encoding (CD quality), PCM 32 bits floating-point format on Android Lollipop 5.0+ devices.
- Sampling rate at 44100 (CD quality) or 48000 Hz (automatic native DAC detection!)
- Tone generator
- Infrasounds generator
- Bass generator (low frequencies)
- High frequencies generator
- Ultrasound generator (only limited by your phone hardware)
- Function generator (sine and square waveform)
- Sweep tone generator (linear or logarithmic for musicians)
- Real time manual frequency increment or decrement (accurate, without pops and clicks)
- Real time Binaural Beats generator
- Sweep loops (continuous, with no lag, no clicks)
- Second low frequency oscillator LFO for amplitude modulation
- Time span selectable
- White noise generator
- Pink noise generator
- Runs in background
- Save favorite tones and sweeps in a list for future use (PRO version)
- Precise left/right channel volume control
- Possibility to invert one channel for cancellation effects.
- No ADS!
- No excessive PERMISSIONS !!
- PRO version option for the users that want to support the future development and maintenance of the app.
Things you can do with this tool:
- Speaker tests.
- Subwoofer tests.
- Bass test
- Audio amplifier tests.
- Audio tuning
- Equalizer fine tuning.
- Car audio tuning
- SPL competitions
- Music instrument tuning
- Frequency response analysis
- As a infrasound or ultrasound source
- Subwoofer crossover tuning
- Loudspeaker breakup
- Taking a hearing test (test your friends and family).
- Testing your new headphones (can they output 20Hz as specify in the box?)
- Sound Wiki: The app teaches the user the use and names of the various sound ranges.
- To create relaxation and meditation sounds.
- Some users use it because of tinnitus. This app can help you finding the tinnitus frequency.
- As a noise mask (pink and white noise)
This app in only available in the Google Play Store. If you are reading this on another site, do not download the app, it may be an old version, and is not authorized by me. Go to the Google Play please.
- In-app purchases: this permission allows users that want to support the future development and maintenance of this app to upgrade to PRO VERSION, paying a small fee, and without installing a new separate version. This process is the new trend in phone apps. This is a one time purchase only.
- Internet access: This is used only by Google Analytics module, so i can better understand what features are being used.
24 KHz is only possible in phones with a 48KHz sample rate DAC. Some very expensive phones do not have such a DAC. This is a hardware limitation.
Intellectual Property Rights
This sofware is protected by copyright laws, intellectual property laws, international conventions, and other proprietary rights and laws. You may not copy, modify, publish in other sites, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works based on, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit, any of the Content, software, materials, or Services in whole or in part.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
By listening to the sound of different frequencies from the left and right ear,
Relax, fatigue, etc., it is a variety of sound effects can be obtained.
To highly effective music healing, it is a mix of binaural beat in response to each of the effect with exquisite volume.
In a quiet place, if possible, we recommend that you become a you hear about 30 minutes.
Generate custom binaural tones for your headphones. You can either use one of the presets to quickly get an appropriate beat, or you can customize from a wide selection of frequencies and beats. The presets take the closest appropriate tone from the Oster curve.
For more information on binaural beats, see the wikipedia page here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binaural_beats
I have a fascination with brainwaves and the idea that an external impulse can modify the carrier wave of your EEG. Obviously, this is not far fetched (a fist in your face will affect your behavior as well), but that an appropriate sound has the ability to systemically affect the working of your brain fascinates me.
When I looked around for brainwave generators, I found very few useful programs, mainly because the generation of a binaural beats requires the generation of two frequencies. One at, for instance 440 Hz, which is played in the left ear, and one at 444 Hz, which is then played in the right ear. If those two waves were superimposed, one would hear a 4Hz beating. However, when these waves are presented to each ear individually, the brain must process the difference and will start working at 4 Hz.
Of course, who wants to listen to a pure tone at 440 Hz ? I don't, and I cannot believe that such a dry tone would be the most efficient method to synchronize the brain. Consequently, I made a program that should offer the better brainwave: Cryosleep.
Cryosleep lets you play an MP3 of your choice, but will modify the left and right channel such that various parts of the spectrum cancel out X times per second (E.g: 4 Hz,, 7.5 Hz, 10 Hz...). Thereby generating a binaural beat, which for lower frequencies is able to entrain the brainwave.
To use the software, open a song, dial the slider to the brainwave-frequency you want, put on the headphones and enjoy the trip. For a real good mediation, open a track by Klaus Schulze (My Thy She or the Rhodes Elegy, both are about an hour), set the brainwave at 7.5 Hz, kick out your shoes, lay down on the couch and see what happens.
Cryosleep supports Delta: 0.5 to 4 Hz; Theta: 4 Hz to 8 Hz; Alpha: 8 Hz - 13 Hz and Beta: 13 Hz - 21 Hz.
Delta waves are high amplitude waves seen in deep, non-REM sleep. It is the standard mode of operation for babies, is located posteriorly in children and frontally in adults. In delta we find us in a dreamless sleep or in transcendental meditation with fully detached awareness. Delta may help to access intuition, curiosity and a "feeling" for situations and people. Delta is the realm of the unconscious mind and the collective unconscious.
Theta is observed during the all-important dream REM-sleep, during meditation, peak experiences and creative states. It is the realm of our subconsciousness and only experienced momentarily as we transit between Delta and Alpha. In Theta we can experience vivid visualizations, great inspiration, profound creativity and exceptional insight. During theta brainwaves, the psychological content if our brain stays inaccessible to our waking mind. By moving it upwards further to alpha/beta it becomes possible to remember theta content. Therefore, it is at the Alpha-Theta border, from 7Hz to 8Hz, that we find the optimal range for visualization and mind programming. At this border, the creative power of our mind begins as we are conscious of our surroundings while our body is in deep relaxation. This allows us to (re)create our reality in our mind.
Alpha brain waves are present during light meditation, when we are in a relaxed state, daydreaming or visualizing.
Usually when the eyes are closed, the brain switches to alpha. It is an optimal place to program the mind for success and it also heightens your imagination, visualization, memory, learning and concentration.
Beta brain waves are associated with normal waking consciousness and a heightened state of alertness,
logic and critical reasoning. Beta are the brainwaves of our "normal" waking consciousness, of our outward attention, of logical, conscious and analytical thinking.
- Única aplicación que te sugiere audios en base a tus gustos y a lo que escuchas
- Reproduce en tiempo real por 3G y WIFI, con posibilidad de descarga para escucha offline
- La posición de reproducción de las descargas se mantiene aunque
cambies de audio
- Encuentra tanto audio a la carta como radio en directo
- Permite guardar los audios de tu interés para escuchar más tarde en listas de reproducción
- Sincroniza automáticamente con tu perfil de la web de iVoox.com
- Aplicación gratuita mantenida con publicidad. Para más información sobre cómo eliminar la publicidad visita iVoox.com.
- Sencilla: Marca los audios que te interesan, y envíalos con 1 solo clic a la playlist
- Controles en la pantalla de bloqueo
- Gestión de suscripciones
- Compatibilidad con Chromecast. iVoox también en tu televisor
Los permisos solicitados son para la gestión de llamadas entrantes mientras está sonando el audio, y así poder pararlo.
** Si tenéis cualquier problema con la aplicación, escribidnos mediante la opción feedback o a firstname.lastname@example.org **
Well now you can! Hand picked are the perfect combinations of brain stimulating binaural beats that give the same effects that Aiden experiences in Watch_Dogs.
Plus 6 additional Trips including
HEADPHONES STRONGLY RECOMMENDED (Earphones will suffice as well)
After about 6-8 minutes (may vary depending on frequency of use) of uninterrupted listening you will experience the full effects of the Digital Trips.
Enjoyed Digital Trips but looking for something to help you sleep? Then check out Digital Trips: Sleep
***Updated July 28, 2014***
Thank you all for your feedback in the recent months. With it, I have updated the app to include new features.
- 3 brand new Digital Trips (Black Sunshine, Energy Drink and Sleep)
- Added pause button
- Timer for tracking trip length
- Improved audio bit rate. This should allow for the trips to work for more people.
- Improved UI for easier navigation
iStoner is an application for the playback of proprietary audio content. It aims to simulate specific mental states through the use of binaural beats, and much of it is named after prohibited recreational drugs.
Extreme Premium Drugs:
★Gates Of Hades
★Hand Of God
Current Quick Hits:
More will be added such as:
-4 different binaural sounds in one: Beta (26Hz), Alpha (13Hz), Theta (7Hz) and Delta (3Hz)
-Enjoy 1 hour of binaural beat
-Continue to listen your sound even the screen is locked or when you exit the application
HOW TO USE?
To use the application, it is very simple and straight-forward. Just open it and tap on the "Play" button to play and "Stop" button to stop the beat.
It is highly recommended to use a headset when listening the audio. Do NOT listen to it while driving or when operating heavy machinery.
FEEDBACK & BUG REPORTS
Rate the application and give your feedback. If you find a bug, contact the developer directly.
Let's fire all DJs and let's make some noise!!
Fire the DJ and let's make music all together!!