More than 20 MILLION players and counting!
5/5 - AppSmile
4/4 - Slide to Play
5/5 - AppSpy
9.2/10 - Multiplayer.it
9/10 - Destructoid
4.5/5 - TouchArcade
"BADLAND is one of the most beautiful games on Android and one of the must download games of 2013." -- Android Authority
“BADLAND is a standout game that we can’t stop playing.” -- AppSmile
“BADLAND’s unique gameplay and atmosphere make it a must-download.” -- Slide to Play
“BADLAND doesn’t simply look pretty, it’s an absolute treat to play” -- AppSpy
“A hallmark of excellence.” -- Destructoid
WINNER of Nordic Indie Sensation Award in Nordic Game 2013
WINNER of Best Project in Game Connection Europe 2012
WINNER of SCEE Award in Game Connection Europe 2012
Selected Indie Game in PAX 10 2013
BADLAND is an award-winning atmospheric side-scrolling action adventure platformer set in a gorgeous forest full of various inhabitants, trees and flowers. Although the forest appears to be right out of a beautiful fairy tale, there’s something terribly wrong. The player controls one of the forest dwellers to find out what’s going on, and discovers an astonishing number of imaginative traps and obstacles on the way.
BADLAND takes side-scrollers to the next level with its innovative physics-based gameplay combined with stunning, atmospheric graphics and audio.
BADLAND also features a highly original local multiplayer mode for up to four players on the same device, where the name of the game is survival of the fittest with no rules. It’s totally OK to push your rivals in front of spinning circular saws to survive. Or, if that's too rough for you, you can also cooperate with your friends and play the modified single player campaign with up to four players.
- Single-player campaign with 100 truly unique levels and more coming in updates
- Multiplayer mode for up to four players on the same device in 23 levels and more content in future updates
- Cooperative mode for up to four players
* Survive the modified single player campaign with your friends
- Intuitive one-touch controls combined with innovative level design
* Also with full support for game controllers
- Highly immersive audio-visual gaming experience
- Designed for Android phones, tablets and Android TV
- Supports Cloud Save and Immersive mode
- More levels and content coming in updates
Now featured on NVIDIA TegraZone. Plays great with full controller support on NVIDIA SHIELD Portable and SHIELD Tablet, and Android TV.
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/badlandgame
Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/badlandgame
Blog - http://www.badlandgame.com
“Alluring and mesmerizing, The Rivers of Alice is the perfect game for adventure gamers.” 148apps
“From the soundtrack, to the hand-drawn graphics, right down to the methods of communication and input, everything is geared towards wrapping you up in the game's world.”: Pocket Gamer
The Rivers of Alice is a graphic adventure that takes you through a world of riddles and characters inspired by the music and lyrics of vetusta morla. Whenever Alice falls asleep, she enters a world of fantasy where the player must help Alice face her fears like Sloth, Envy, or Lie.
Nominated in the Fun & Serious Game Festival (Best OST and best game for mobile) and in the hòPLAY13 Independent Game Festival.
Enjoy the leisurely game-play, beautiful graphics made using watercolors, ink and graphite, and the original game soundtrack composed by the indie-rock group, vetusta morla.
• Beautiful and inspiring graphic adventure
• Enchanting soundtrack by vetusta morla, Spanish indie-rock group
• Fun and extended gaming experience
• Included languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese and Italian.
If you like adventure games, good music, art and, above all, if you are not in a hurry... This is your game.
The Tiny Bang Story is set across five distinct chapters each with their own lovingly hand-drawn location, which combined with the enchanting music created just for this game, adds up to an immersive and crowd-pleasing experience. With no text in the game users will intuitively find their way around the planet, work out what tasks need to be completed next and forge their own path through this unique adventure.
So sit back, put your thinking cap on and get ready to help the inhabitants of Tiny Planet in The Tiny Bang Story.
• Top 10 PC download hit on BigFish and Gamehouse
• Five distinct chapters and over 30 challenging brain teasers
• A gorgeous steampunk inspired world drawn entirely by hand
• Absorbing gameplay with intuitive controls
• 10 enchanting musical themes
• • "The Tiny Bang Story perfectly collects stunning hand drawn backdrops, original mini games, gorgeous graphics and smoothing soundtrack." – Editor's Pick from AppEggs.com
• • "Best Android app of the week" - Gizmodo
• • "If you haven’t tried this game yet and own a tablet, go get it NOW. You don’t know what you’ve missed out on." Gold Medal – PlayAndroid.com
• • "Visually, this game is stunning." - androidpolice.com
• • “Herocraft also did a fantastic job of making The Tiny Bang story look pretty.” – technologytell.com
• • “The Tiny Bang Story is a must-play if you’re at all interested in casual or puzzle games.” - Androinica.com
• • “I recommend you go and install the game right away...” 5/5 – Android Headlines
• • This game plays great on a big screen TV using MHL technology. Check out www.meetmhl.com for more details.
Please note that this game requires an additional 50-100Mb download when first run, depending on your device. Additional data charges may apply.
An Internet connection is required for verification the first three times you launch the game.
A MASSIVE NEW ADVENTURE!
Finn and Jake face an all-new villain: Doodle Wizard! Battle his sketchy army across a huge open world including the Grasslands, Candy Kingdom, Ice Kingdom, Dungeons, and more. Play for hours in Adventure Mode, or make your own adventures!
DRAW YOUR OWN GAMES!
Use the Doodle Wizard’s secret glyph language to design custom video games. Fill your games with traps, loot, portals, enemies, and so much more!
TWO WAYS TO CREATE!
You can draw your games on paper and scan them in, or make mathematical levels directly in the app! Instantly turn your level design into a playable game!
SO MANY HEROES!
Game Wizard has tons of peeps to play with. Make and play games with Finn, Jake, BMO, Ice King, and Flame Princess! That’s some real A-list talent.
SHARE IN THE ARCADE!
Check out the Arcade to share your games, and play tons of games made by other players! Follow your favorite creators so you’ll never miss a new game.
ORIGINAL CHARACTER VOICES!
Game Wizard features original voiceover from Finn, Jake, Ice King, Princess Bubblegum, and special guest “Weird Al” Yankovic as the Doodle Wizard.
Draw your own Adventure Time games in GAME WIZARD! Wizards rule!
This game is available in the following languages: Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
If you're having any problems with this app, feel free to contact us at email@example.com. Tell us about the issues you're running into as well as what device and OS version you're using.
This app may contain ads that feature other products, services, shows or offers from Cartoon Network and our partners.
*** Awarded as Best German Computer Game 2014 ***
*** Awarded as Best German Family Game 2013 ***
*** Google Play Editors Choice ***
Robert is a novice, a bit clueless, but with a heart of gold. He lives a peaceful life as a court musician in Asposia's largest wind monastery. Contrary to the laws of physics, Asposia is an enormous, hollow space surrounded by an infinite expanse of earth. The world's air is provided through three wind fountains, but as one wind fountain after the other petered out and the wind gods came to Asposia, all of the sudden Robert found him in the middle of a whirlwind.
Together with the help of the mysterious thief Laura, his best intentions and no clue whatsoever, Robert sets off on his adventure to discover the secret of the wind's disappearance. Will the young adventurer be able to save his world? And what are Laura´s secret intentions…?
Features, Features, Features! This is where The Inner World shows what it means to be lavishly with tons of content waiting for you: Screamingly funny dialogues! Numerous tricky puzzles! A handmade world fully drawn with love and devotion invites you to discover countless details (at least 325!). A patented multi-level hint system enables everyone to finish the game! A wonderful comforting atmosphere! Eye-pampering backgrounds in non-stereoscopic handmade 2D (!) – going up against all current graphic trends! Five spectacular chapters! A story with more twists than any Asposian nose! Stunning cartoon-like animations! The most epic soundtrack since the origin of Asposia as well as professional voice overs – even lip sync! Lots of cut scenes! Optional hotspots! And of course: Robert, the very-very-very-VERY-last hope for Asposia!
-- Texts and voice-overs 100% in English (and German) --
-- Full game, no In-App-Purchases --
-- Tablet support --
"No adventure fan in this world should miss out the cuddlesome story about Robert, Laura and Peck - nobody!" - game2gether.de [91/100]
"A world that will enchant you, an adventure debut that will fascinate you." - gamona.de [84/100]
"That's the way a classic point & click adventure should look like." - gameswelt.de [8/10]
"Great speaker's performance, charming soundtrack." - pcgames.de [86/100]
"The world of Asposia may be hollow, but The Inner World offers a solid […] treat for adventure fans that shouldn't be missed." - alternativemagazineonline.co.uk [9/10]
"If you grew up with games such as Kings Quest or Broken Sword, you will definitely savor Headup Games and Studio Fizbin's point-and-click adventure game The Inner World. […] The game is as beautiful as it is amusing, having some spicy and well-put comments, as well as many memorable characters." - softpedia.com [8.5/10]
"I unashamedly recommend this game to all adventure game fans." - adventureclassicgaming.com [5/5]
Please note: After the current update your Savegame may be lost - we are very sorry, this is caused by a technical problem. To get your progress back, please use the Wishing Well (start new game, touch settings button and then touch it again) and enter one of the following codes to progress fast in the game:
startchapter2 - Root Forest
startchapter3 - Abondoned Dynasty
startchapter4 - Secret of the Basylians
startchapter5 - Asposia's last hope
Sorry again, have fun nonetheless! :)
"Leo's Fortune is one of the most dazzling platform games I've seen, with graphics that rival recent-gen consoles." - CNET
"Leo's Fortune is special in every way. It's equal parts game and art; a likely contender for mobile gaming's Hall of Fame. 9.5 out of 10" - Phone Arena
"Leo's Fortune is a masterpiece. 100 out of 100" - Duuro.net 100%
"Leo's Fortune is an excellent platformer...controls fit tablet play perfectly, and the clever, gorgeous design is evident throughout." – Joystiq
"This is very close to the perfect touchscreen platformer, so it's definitely something you should consider picking up...The game is so insanely gorgeous, I just want more of it." - Android Police
“I just returned home to find all my gold has been stolen! For some devious purpose, the thief has dropped pieces of my gold like breadcrumbs through the woods. Despite this pickle of a trap, I am left with no choice but to follow the trail. Whatever lies ahead, I must recover my fortune.” -Leopold
through lush environments from mossy forests and arid deserts, to pirate cities and snowy mountains.
vicious traps and solve physics-based puzzles through 24 levels of treacherous platform adventure.
the trail of gold and uncover the truth behind Leo’s stolen fortune in this award-winning platformer.
Finish Leo’s Fortune to unlock Hardcore Mode: try to beat the whole game without dying, a rare feat among players of this epic platform adventure! Compete with your friends to beat as many levels as you can in the fastest time possible.
Leo’s Fortune supports Game Controllers and Gamepads made for Android devices, Cloud Save, Leaderboards and Achievements.
Check out our Rube Goldberg trailer featuring the levels of the game brought to real life: http://youtu.be/SH9KnEgPsXc
Fan of Leo? Join our community at:
Questions, suggestions, or need help? We would love to hear from you! Reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Certain Game Controllers and Gamepads have specific minimum device requirements. Check compatibility with your game controller or gamepad manufacturer. Android TV users only: a compatible gamepad is required to play. A gamepad is not required for play on handheld devices.
If you experience issues after "Content has finished downloading" and cannot continue, please try the following:
On your device, go to Settings > Apps > Google Play and press "clear data" and "clear cache". After this, restart the game.
To celebrate, we cut the price in half! (Limited time only.) +++
CLARC. An actiony puzzle adventure. With drunk robots.
● [4.5 of 5] "CLARC is a terrific little game with a lot of heart. It's gorgeous, meaty, packed with a variety of clever puzzles, and challenging." - toucharcade.com
● [4.5 of 5] "An enchanting experience that you need to discover for yourself. I highly recommend this game" - appadvice.com
This grid-based genre mix combines complex spatial puzzles with arcade style action elements and an epic storyline.
As the story unfolds, the nerdy forklift robot Clarc will encounter partying robots, attractive nuclear missiles and intoxicated supercomputers. He sets out to repair his production facility on Mars and fights to rescue his friends from the intruding spaceship, M.O.T.H.E.R.
● 100 brain-teasing puzzles in
● 25 large levels
● 12 hours of gameplay
● High-definition comic visuals
● Dozens of interactive elements
● Advanced enemy AI
● English, German, French, Spanish, Russian and Italian language support
● Google Play Games – Achievements
● Cloud Sync for game progress
● Level Skip Cheat
● No annoying micro-transactions!
● CLARC's rich visuals are optimized for TABLETS
● featured in the TegraZone with a special THD version for nVidia Shield
Please note that CLARC's rich visuals are optimized for newer devices.
● Requirements: DualCore CPU 1.2GHz, 1GB RAM, 4" Display, Android 4.0 or higher.
● Recommended: Tegra3, Snapdragon S4 / 400 / 600 / 800, Exynos 4210 or higher.
● Please check the free levels in CLARC lite before purchasing!
Set in a world full of wonders, quirks and things from beyond our reality, Violett is a remarkable adventure game that will push your brain to the limits and engross you completely.
Dragged by her parents, a young and rebellious teenage girl – Violett, moves to an old spooky house in the middle of nowhere. Forced away from her friends and life in the city; she imagines how boring life in countryside will be: spending day after day, bored in her room with absolutely nothing to do. But what she cannot imagine, is that in just few moments, she'll have the adventure of her life.
A spark of light from the nearby mouse hole catches her attention, she reaches inside and in a blink of an eye she's in a completely different place. So familiar, yet so distant. So magnificent, and yet dangerous. A place where frogs singing operas are daily occurrence, garden gnomes are emissaries from another dimension and power of telekinesis is not freaking anyone out. Now only your wit and luck can help her unite with her parents.
Rack your brain on intricate puzzles that will allow you to move forward. Use the power of telekinesis to get you out of your troubles. Fight the evil spider queen that wants to make you her new trophy. Use your touch to roam the beautiful and psychedelic world, inspired by Alice in Wonderland, Dali and other great works. Immerse yourself in the soothing sound track
- Fantastic 2,5D point-and-click adventure game
- Unique world inside the 'rabbit-hole'
- Immersive mode support
- Multitude of puzzles and riddles
- A spooky atmosphere of mystery and uneasiness
- Evil Spider Queen who's trying to prevent you from ever coming back
- Paranormal forces to manipulate objects
- Beautiful hand-painted graphics full of quirkiness and style
- Full parallel reality inspired by Alice in the Wonderland and other great works
What the press said:
“Limbo is as close to perfect at what it does as a game can get.”
10/10 – Destructoid
“The game is a masterpiece.”
5/5 – GiantBomb
“Limbo is genius. Freaky, weird genius. Disturbing, uncomfortable genius.”
5/5 – The Escapist
“Dark, disturbing, yet eerily beautiful, Limbo is a world that deserves to be explored.”
5/5 – Joystiq
Winner of more than 100 awards, including:
Gameinformer’s “Best Downloadable”
Gamespot’s “Best Puzzle Game”
Kotaku’s “The Best Indie Game”
GameReactor’s “Digital Game of the Year”
Spike TV’s “Best Independent Game”
X-Play’s “Best Downloadable Game”
IGN’s “Best Horror Game”
Manny, Diego, and the rest of the herd are suddenly at the edge of a continent that's cracking wide open! Now they're separated from home and family while floating out to sea!
Sid's no match for this danger alone; he needs your help to explore the unknown, rescue his friends Manny and Diego, and save every animal in the herd from menacing dinosaurs and more!
EPIC EXPLORATION & ADVENTURE
• Explore the unknown with Sid, Manny & Diego as playable characters.
• Have casual fun in diverse environments like snowy islands and treacherous lush lands.
• Overcome extreme hurdles and encounters with a hungry dinosaur and other foes in order to find missing family members.
RESCUE THE ENTIRE HERD
• Play a match-3 puzzle to save every animal friend.
• Sled with Sid and rescue the herd's babies.
• Recruit Precious and bring the herd together quickly.
• Return each animal to the village and complete your collection.
A COMPLETE SCRAT-ASTROPHE
• Don't kid around! Scrat needs to escape an avalanche in an exciting and addictive runner mini-game.
• Each rescued animal can be used as a power-up.
• Compete against friends in daily/weekly challenges and earn big rewards.
A REAL ICE AGE MOVIE EXPERIENCE
• A unique storyline featuring the official movie voices of the three playable characters.
• Beautiful 3D graphics that create an amazing simulation of the ICE AGE world.
• Fun animations give life to all characters.
A CASUAL SOCIAL SIMULATION
• Invite every friend you know to join the fun!
• Compete against your fellow mammals in the runner or puzzle games.
• Be social and show your animal collection off to friends and family.
For any kid, adult, or dinosaur who loves the ICE AGE movies, farm simulation, animal collection, exploration, runner games, match-3 puzzle games, and casual social games they can enjoy with friends.
Ice Age Adventures is free to download and play. You will collect virtual currencies called “Berries,” “Shells” and rarer “Acorns” as you play, which you can use to care for your virtual animals or buy in-game items. There will also be waiting times associated with some actions that you can skip using virtual currency. If you don’t have enough virtual currency to buy an item, skip time, or perform an action, you can choose to earn additional currency gradually over time as you play the game, or purchase additional virtual currency with real money. In-app purchases range from $1.99 to $99.99. You may control in-app purchases made within this app using the password settings explained in the Google Play help center.
Supported languages: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Japanese, Brazilian Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Russian, Turkish, Arabic, Thai, Bahasa and Traditional Chinese
An additional download of 50 to 150 MB is required to play this game. Please note that the size of this required download may change without notice.
Certain aspects of this game will require the player to connect to the Internet.
Certain aspects of this game, such as collaborating with, playing against, or sharing in-game items with other players will require the player to connect to a social network such as Facebook or Gameloft LIVE! Please note this connection is never compulsory to progress through the game.
This game may contain third-party advertisements that will redirect you to a third-party site.
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
“The Adventures of Tintin: The Secret of the Unicorn is by far one of the most complete gameplay experiences you can find.” – Touch Gen 4.5/5
Explore the exciting world of The Adventures of Tintin in the official Android game of the movie! Treasure and adventure await those who seek to unravel the Secret of the Unicorn!
NEW THRILLS AT EVERY TURN
Use stealth to sneak your way past guards, engage in a swordfight, pilot a plane, solve puzzles, race a camel and discover many more exciting experiences.
MEET TINTIN’S FRIENDS
Tintin can’t do this alone! He’ll need the help of his friends throughout the story. You’ll take control of his dog Snowy, Captain Haddock and even the legendary Sir Francis Haddock during the great Age of Pirates.
FUN FOR EVERYONE
Casual players and pros of all ages will enjoy the game. Accessible controls allow you to easily interact with the environment. With just a swipe of your finger (or a tilt of your device), you can explore the world, collect clues and items, and battle villains.
A BEAUTIFUL, 3D WORLD
Every building and character was carefully recreated in stunning 3D graphics and animation that perfectly matches the style of the film. See for yourself what it’s like to walk through Marlinspike Mansion, the desert, and the Karaboudjan ship, all in HD.
For fans of adventure, mystery, action, puzzle solving and platform games.
Visit the official site at www.tintin-smartphonegame.com.
Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/gameloft or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on www.youtube.com/gameloft.
Discover our blog at http://blog.gameloft.com/ for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
Certain apps allow you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.
# # # HISTORY MEETS FICTION IN A MYSTERY ADVENTURE PAR EXCELLENCE # # #
When Vladimir Kalenkow, a high-ranking scientist looking into the unexplained Tunguska catastrophe from 1908, goes missing, his daughter Nina and his assistant Max are drawn into a conspiracy of epic proportions. Chased across the globe by the Russian intelligence apparatus and a zealous secret society, the two adventurers solve mysteries in Germany, Russia, Cuba, China and even Antarctica. But the more light they shed on the truth, the more they put themselves in danger!
# # # UNRAVEL ONE OF THE BIGGEST ENGIMAS OF THE 20th CENTURY # # #
Help Nina and Max, the adventurous protagonists of Secret Files Tunguska, to solve a variety of challenging quests and elaborate riddles as the title’s fascinating plot leads you to the most remote corners of the Earth. Travel to exotic locations, explore rich sceneries, engage with interesting characters and collect useful information. Unravel a mystery that remained unsolved for more than a hundred years!
# # # ENJOY AMAZING FEATURES AND A DEEPLY IMMERSIVE ATMOSPHERE # # #
• An interactive mystery thriller for smartphones and tablets
• 12+ hours of suspense-laden playing time
• No micro transactions or in-app purchases
• 2 playable main characters
• Dozens of NPCs with individual background stories
• Lots of demanding quests, riddles and puzzles
• More than a hundred exciting locations
• High-quality graphics with amazing attention to detail
• Full voice acting by popular dubbing actors
• Fully localized into German, English, Russian, Polish, French, Spanish and Italian
• Spot-on touch controls made for mobile
# # # WINNER OF COUNTLESS AWARDS AND ACCOLADES # # #
Secret Files Tunguska has received dozens of honors from games reviewers and jury members alike. Among others, it got a 92 points “Gold” rating from Adventure Europe, a 89 per cent “Gold” award from Game Hunters and a 86 points “Gold” star from Gamaxx. In addition, it has also been named “Game of the Year” by the editorial departments of Gamestar and The Gamer’s Base as well as “Best Adventure of the Year” by the readers of PC Games and Adventure-Treff.
# # # LINKS AND RESSOURCES # # #
• Secret Files website: http://secretfiles.deepsilver.com/en/
• Animation Arts website: http://www.animationarts.de/
• Deep Silver website: http://www.deepsilver.com/
• Deep Silver FISHLABS website: http://www.dsfishlabs.com/
• Secret Files on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/secretfilesgames
# # # SETTINGS & REQUIREMENTS # # #
Secret Files Tunguska requires Android 2.3.1 Gingerbread (or higher) and runs on all Android-powered smartphones and tablets with 512mb RAM of more. The game does not contain any in-app purchases or micro transactions. Instead, the initial purchase gives you access to the full array of content and features.
One of the all-time classic adventures, multi BAFTA-nominated 'Broken Sword: Director’s Cut' pitches sassy journalist Nico Collard, and intrepid American George Stobbart into a mysterious journey of intrigue and jeopardy. Guide George and Nico on their globe-spanning adventure, exploring exotic locations, solving ancient mysteries, and thwarting a dark conspiracy to reveal the secret truths of the Knights Templar.
Featuring a widely-praised touch interface, 'Broken Sword: The Director’s Cut' introduces an intricate new narrative thread, alongside the classic story that has charmed millions of players. It’s time to experience George and Nico’s worldwide adventure in a whole new way, with brand new puzzles, hilarious new jokes, and the distinctive, rich story that made the series so deservedly renowned. This is adventure gaming at its very best.
An enhanced version of the iPhone classic, which itself earned an average (metacritic) review score of 91%, the game includes many unique features including a digital version of ‘Watchman’ co-creator Dave Gibbons’s collector’s comic.
✪ “…this is a must-play game: a latter day blockbuster in a director’s cut form”. The Independent online (5/5)
Full English speech, with the option for subtitles in English, French, German, Spanish or Italian.
You play as Twinsen, a young hero living on Citadel Island on a world under the heel of the dictator Dr. FunFrock. You’ve been having strange dreams in which your planet is about to be destroyed. These dreams don’t make Dr. FunFrock particularly happy, and he locks you away in an insane asylum. As Twinsen, you’ll need to escape from your cell and discover your incredible destiny as a descendant of a long line of magicians in charge of protecting your planet’s secret!
Return to the original world of Twinsen or discover it for the first time with the touchscreen version, which incorporates brand new features:
• New gameplay adapted to ' touch' mode, adjustable throwing and jumping distance (visible trajectory), simplified sections, etc…
• Streamlined, easy-to-use interface
• Tutorials at the start of the game
• Dynamic ON/OFF hint system
• Zoom feature to provide an overview of the scenes
• Automatic save system, with return to the last checkpoint when you lose a life
• 5 languages available: English, French, German, (voices and text) - Italian and Spanish (text only, voices in English).
• Over 15 hours of gameplay
• A rich and varied blend of platform, combat and puzzle gaming
• An entire planet with dozens of different locations to discover
With an epic story, quality puzzles and hundreds of characters and dialogues, Little Big Adventure is a masterpiece of the genre.
MAJOR UPDATE 05/2014
• Improved and simpler pathfinding
• New optional control scheme: virtual Pad
• New manual saving mode (Area based checkpoints)
• Game controllers now supported (MOGA, M.O.J.O, and more)
• Controller support for NVIDIA SHIELD and Android set-top boxes.
• Minor bug fixes
“Swordigo is a love letter to the platforming and adventure games of the past.” — SlideToPlay, 4/4
“There’s never a dull movement as you hop between platforms and slash your sword against a plethora of enemies.” — Apple’n’Apps, 4.5/5
“Honestly, if you only buy one game this week, you should choose Swordigo.” — AppAdvice
Run, jump and fight your way through a vast world to defeat the spreading corruption.
A GREAT ADVENTURE
• Explore a magical realm of dungeons, towns, treasures and devious monsters.
• Gain experience and level up your character.
MAGIC AND SWORDS
• Find powerful weapons, items and spells to defeat your enemies.
• Venture into gloomy caves and dungeons illuminated by the atmospheric dynamic lighting system.
• Precise touch controls designed specifically for smartphones and tablets.
• Customize the controls to your preference.
While investigating a ruthless drug gang, journalist Nico Collard unexpectedly comes across an ancient artefact. Little can she know that the ornately carved obsidian stone will lead her, and her adventuring companion George Stobbart, into a mysterious escapade of intrigue and deceit, in which they must overcome powerful forces and antagonists who will stop at nothing to fulfil their evil ambitions.
‘Broken Sword 2 - The Smoking Mirror: Remastered’ is a stunning update to the million-selling original. Along with an exclusive new interactive digital comic, from ‘Watchmen’ co-creator Dave Gibbons, the game boasts fully animated facial expressions, enhanced graphics throughout, high quality music as well as a context-sensitive hint system, and diary. The game also features Dropbox integration which facilitates a unique cross-platform save-game feature, enabling players to enjoy the same adventure simultaneously on multiple devices and many other enhancements.
Full English speech with option for subtitles in English, French, German, Spanish or Italian. Additional speech files can be added to any version for mix and match language support.
Botanicula is a humor-filled adventure game created by the makers of award-winning Machinarium, studio Amanita Design and Czech band DVA.
Five friends, little tree creatures, set out on a journey to save the last seed from their home tree which is infested by evil parasites.
* IGF Excellence in Audio Award
* Game of the Year - jayisgames.com
* IndieCade: Best Story/World Design Award
* IGM Readers' Choice Award in Best Sound / Music
* An amazing and heartwarming adventure. (90%) - IGN
* Botanicula is so damned good that it probably won't even wind up on Metacritic. - Kotaku
* You absolutely need to check it out. (90%) - Toucharcade
* A bold, bright, and brilliant adventure. (90%) - PocketGamer
- Relaxed game perfect for hard core gamers, their partners, families and seniors.
- More than 150 detailed locations to explore.
- Hundreds of funny animations.
- Incredible amount of hidden bonuses.
- Award winning music by Dva.