Monitor your Davis WeatherLink or Davis Vantage Pro 2 Wireless station! SunnyDay puts the most commonly used weather data from your station right on your home screen, and a simple tap pulls up more weather detail, including a handy link to your station's WeatherLink.com page, or your private station's report page.
Don't have a WeatherLink station, or simply want to monitor other locations in addition to your WeatherLink station? No problem! SunnyDay can take any location name (e.g. - City, State, Zip Code, etc.) and pull the weather for it. In this mode you will get a forecast for the next day and a quick link to the google weather page for your location for more detailed weather information.
If you have a different weather station and would like SunnyDay to support it, contact us at email@example.com and, if we can, we'll work with you to add support!
-- NOTICE FOR NON-US USERS --
If you are using Yahoo as your weather source, then you need to input a Weather Location Code. I'm working on building in lookup support for these codes into the app, but until I get that completed, you will need to find the appropriate Location Code for your area. Here is a site that will help you:
* Add as many widgets as you want, choosing between Yahoo Weather or a WeatherLink Station for each. Data displayed in the detail view varies depending on the data available per source.
* Custom location names for your widget. Added your source but want the widget to show something other than your City and State or the WeatherLink station name? No problem.
* Decide whether you want to display High/Low temperature information on the widget.
* Use Light Text or Dark Text to make the widget easier to see depending on your wallpaper.
* Widget can be re-customized easily, as well as resized in newer versions of Android. No need to destroy and recreate the widget just to make a simple change.
Why make another weather widget?
I was tired of downloading apps to simply display the weather as a widget and receiving 37 other un-wanted widgets in my widget selector. I like to keep my phone clean. Also there were no widgets that display data from a WeatherLink station.
Questions, comments, or bug reports? Feedback is welcome, just send whatever is on your mind to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Coming Soon(ish): More configuration for units of measurement.
Neither Buller Codeworks, LLC nor SunnyDay is associated with Davis or the Davis WeatherLink product, we simply pull the requested data from open sources.
Weather icons used in SunnyDay are the 'Weezle - Weather Icons' pack created by ~d3stroy on deviantart.com (http://d3stroy.deviantart.com/art/Weezle-Weather-Icons-187306753). The icons are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.
cliMate Animated Weather Widget, like all widgets, cannot run off the SD card. If your device has automatically installed it to your SD Card please move it back to your devices Internal Memory.
Features unique weather animations:
Sheets of rain
Plane dragging customizable banner
Time & Date features:
Weather conditions follow time of day, Sunrise, Day, Sunset, Night
Clock follows location time-zone, choice of 12 hour digital, 24 hour digital or analogue
Night conditions show moon phases synchronized to date and hemisphere
Special animations at Christmastime, Halloween, etc
More themes in development.. Email your suggestions!
Widgets are now fully resizable, drag the edges to any size required.
On Jellybean and above, 5 day Forecast is shown below current conditions when widget is large enough.
Add multiple widgets for different locations, smart search for name
Show temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit, humidity, wind-speed and direction
Tap widget for 5 day fully animated forecast, and swipe to see your different locations
Works on all major home screen launchers:
How to use:
1. Go to your home screen
2. Long press and choose Add Widgets
3. Select cliMate Weather Widget 4x2 and tap or drag to your home screen
4. Choose your current location, or search for city, e.g. "Paris", "Paris, FR", "Paris, France"
5. Widget with animated weather and time for your chosen location appears on your home screen
6. Tap temperature to toggle between Celsius to Fahrenheit
7. Tap refresh icon above city name to trigger weather refresh
7. Tap center of widget to see more detail, a 5 day animated forecast, and access the Settings
All weather data provided by World Weather Online and OpenWeatherMap.org
Be OnGuard... Weather Alert & Weather Alarm.
OnGuard Weather Alerts monitors the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) active weather alerts for advisories, watches, and warnings for your location (Within the Continental United States. Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico).
When an alert is detected for your current location or any of your static location entries, an appropriate audible, sensory (vibrate), and visual alert will be generated depending on the severity of the NOAA alert type (Advisory, Watch, or Warning).
Weather Alert & Weather Alarm.
- NO Signups, NO Websites, NO text messages, and NO ads! This application runs entirely on your Android device as a background service and pulls alerts directly from the source (NOAA).
- NOAA provides advisories, watches, and warnings for: Severe Storms, Tornadoes, Wildfires, Earthquakes, Winter Weather, Extreme Temperatures, Tropical Storms, Hurricanes, Typhoons, Volcanoes, Tsunami, Wind, 911 Outages, Fog, Flooding, Civil Emergencies, Nuclear Power Plant Warnings, Law Enforcement Warnings, Local Emergencies, Child Abduction Emergencies, Avalanches, and more.
- Dynamic Location Support (uses GPS or Cell Network location determination).
- Dynamic Location feature is on/off configurable.
- Static Location Support (unlimited # of entries).
- Audible, Sensory (vibrate), and Visual alerts (Configurable).
- User customizable alert sounds.
- Insistent Alert Support (off/on configurable) for Warning level events (ie. Audible, Sensory, and Visual alerts will repeat until acknowledged).
- Filtering of Alerts by category. *NEW* (in the 06/03/2011 release).
- Configurable Notification Levels (Warnings Only, Watches & Warnings, Advisories & Watches & Warnings).
- Configurable interval for checking for alerts.
- "Check Now" Button for manual or instant checks.
- Easily stop the service by simple unchecking a box in the preferences.
- Link to context sensitive tips from FEMA detailing information about what to do before, during, and after certain events. (In the main menu - full list of events, In the alert detail menu - contect specific information).
- Link to the "Red Cross Safe & Well Check In" site (This is the site to report that you are OK after a disaster or to locate a loved one that was in a disaster).
- Radar & Weather Radio Mode currently work, we are waiting for tablet integration before release.
- Various other improvements to existing functionality.
Q: Is OnGuard hard on my battery?
A: No. The application minimizes the amount of power required by allowing the user to control whether Dynamic Location is enabled. Even with this feature enabled, the app only requests Dynamic Location updates at the same interval as your alert polling interval.
Q: How much data is used?
A: Not much at all. It varies based upon the number of active weather publications and how frequently you configure the application to check for updates. Each time the app checks for new NOAA publications a 2k (kilobyte) data packet is retrieved via the Internet for each location configured in your preferences. Using the default app settings, approximately 200k (kilobytes) per day or 6M (megabytes) per month of data is used. This is a very small amount given the allowances of most provider's data plans.
Tip: If data usage is a concern, consider disabling the background service and using the Check Now feature instead.
Q. I am getting alerts for an incorrect location.
A. If you are using "Dynamic Location", sometimes the cell network location (used when GPS is unavailable) will return an incorrect location. This is cell tower issue and is outside our control. Please obtain a GPS fix or use a static location entry.
Q. I am having an issue after updating, what should I do?
A. If you are experiencing any issues after an update, please uninstall and re-install the application.
- Gorgeous and realistic animations of weather conditions
- See at a glance the next weather condition change
- Updated continuously
- Accurate hourly forecasts for the next 10 days
- Fast, beautiful and simple to use
- Detailed forecasts on rain, ice, snow, fog, wind, storm, dew point, UV index, humidity, pressure
- Highest and lowest historical values
- Satellite and radar map animations
- Optimized for both phones and tablets
- Live Wallpaper
- Weather in notification area and temperature in status bar
- Great widget for your home screen
And it’s all free.
Try it now !
Cities: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Houston, Philadelphia, Phoenix, San Antonio, San Diego, Dallas, San Jose, Austin and all the others!
Aplikacja w przejrzystej i czytelnej formie przenosi na Twój telefon wszystko co lubisz na TwojaPogoda.pl
Możesz dodać ulubione lokacje i być na bieżąco z pogodą gdziekolwiek jesteś.
Wszystkie dotychczas darmowe opcję są (i pozostaną) bezpłatne :)
W aplikacji znajdziesz między innymi:
- Szczegółowe prognozy pogody dla 2,5 tysiąca miejscowości.
- Prognoza pogody na najbliższą godzinę, na noc i na jutro z uwzględnieniem temperatury, zachmurzenia, sumy opadów, ciśnienia i pozostałych czynników pogodowych udostępnianych w serwisie.
- Prognoza dla Twojej bieżącej lokacji
- Prognozy temperatury i zachmurzenia w przedziałach trzygodzinnych.
- Prognozy temperatury maksymalnej i minimalnej oraz zachmurzenia na 7 dni.
- Najnowsze wiadomości i ciekawostki.
Dla wymagających użytkowników wprowadzamy dodatkowe opcje dostępne po wykupieniu subskrypcji TwojaPogodaPRO.
Teraz możesz przetestować TwojaPogodaPRO ZA DARMO przez 7 DNI !!
Aktywna subskrypcja TwojaPogodaPRO to same korzyści:
- Widżet dla aplikacji
- Widżet blokady ekranu (dostępny od Android 4.2)
- Prognozy 16-dniowe
- Dowolna liczba lokacji
- Brak reklam
- Ostrzeżenia pogodowe
Roczny koszt subskrypcji to tylko 1,23 PLN/miesięcznie poprzez SMS Premium lub 8,99 PLN/rocznie poprzez Google Play. Pierwsze 7 dni okresu testowego za darmo przy pierwszym zakupie niezależnie od sposobu płatności.
TwojaPogoda.pl to najchętniej odwiedzany niezależny serwis pogodowy w Polsce, według oficjalnego badania Megapanel Gemius/PBI.
Uwaga! Aplikacja wysyła SMS czy pobiera płatności tylko za wyraźną zgodą użytkownika.
Co oferuje aplikacja Pogoda PL 2.0:
- szczegółowe 24- godzinne wskazania warunków atmosferycznych, ciśnienia atmosferycznego, prędkości wiatru, temperatury powietrza oraz temperatury odczuwalnej
- pogoda na najbliższy tydzień
- mapa umożliwia sprawdzenie jak wygląda rozkład temperatury oraz zachmurzenia w różnych miastach Polski w danej chwili
- możliwość ustawienia ulubionych miejsc bez konieczności ponownego ich wyszukiwania
- komunikaty dodawane przez użytkowników aplikacji informują o anomaliach pogodowych
- w ustawieniach użytkownik ma możliwość wybrania czasu automatycznej aktualizacji oraz zmiany skórki
- widżet –kontroluj aktualny stan warunków atmosferycznych z pozycji ekranu głównego
Don't let bad weather take you by surprise! Enjoy detailed forecasts and weather widgets. Set the gorgeous animated wallpapers with live weather conditions on your home screen and be aware of any weather that is coming your way. Whether it is cloudy, rainy, snowy or even stormy outside, Weather Live will provide you with current weather conditions and forecast in your city and multiple locations all around the world.
Cold or warm weather, it will magically come alive on the crisp screen of your device. You won’t even have to look out the window as Weather Live will make you feel like you are already outside! With an innovative technology Weather Live™ implemented into the app, we made it possible!
• Weather forecasts for multiple locations all around the world
• Live weather scenes reflecting real-time weather conditions
• Beautiful weather widgets
• Fabulous animated wallpaper with live weather conditions right on your home screen
• Cloud, satellite, rain maps. Animated weather radar for any location in the USA. Available through in-app purchase.
• Customizable layout: short-term forecast, long-term forecast, text only
• Local time in 12 or 24-hour format
• 7-day and 24-hour weather forecast
• "Feels Like" temperature. Today’s Min and Max
• Wind direction and speed. Visibility details
• Humidity and precipitation information. Pressure in inches, mm or mbar
• Fahrenheit or Celsius and Miles or Kilometers
• Easy navigation between cities: swipe either to the left or to the right to switch between locations
• New York, Los Angeles, Chicago or any other location worldwide – get accurate weather forecasts wherever you are!
Get Weather Live and be prepared for any weather!
IMPORTANT DISCLOSURES AND CONSENT
IAC Search and Media Europe Ltd.
Unit 1, Digiweb Building
College Business and Technology Park
Blanchardstown North Road, Dublin 15 Ireland
Hourly detailed forecast for today and tomorrow, detailed forecast every 3 hours during the rest of the week as well as a prediction for the next week.
Very complete and easy application.
Multiple weather variables are available:
- Prediction symbol
- Maximum temperatures, daily minimum and hourly current temperature and wind chill.
- Wind speed and direction, including maximum gusts.
- Expected rain.
- Snow line.
- Relative humidity.
It also provides additional relevant information as the sunrise/sunset and moon phase (including the moonrise/moonset and lighting rate)
You can also check our animated prediction maps that provide precipitations, temperature, pressure, snow, etc.. besides from multiple satellite images and rain radar.
And you can also view a nationwide map of weather risk alerts easily interpretable according to risk level.
In addition, you can add a weather widget to see your city forecast to five days directly on your device screen, with optional time and weather forecasting widget.
This application is fully optimized for both smartphones and tablets.
Why do they love it? In a word – Design. The app has a simple, yet beautiful interface that makes getting the weather elegant and fun. The groundbreaking UI, combined with a powerful set of weather tools, makes 1Weather the #1 choice.
"#1 Best Weather App for Android” – Phandroid
“Top 25 apps you should download right now” – CNN Tech
"The Most Attractive, Feature-Packed Android Weather App We’ve Ever Seen" – Lifehacker
“The most beautiful weather app we’ve ever seen” – Android Police
• Real-time local weather and forecasts worldwide (Current + 48-hour)
• 10-day extended forecast and precipitation info
• 36-hour and 7-day interactive charts
• Hourly forecast and precipitation info
• Live weather background, dynamic photo backgrounds (Dogs, cats, cars, sports and more!), or create your own custom background
• Follow my location – Your weather automatically updated whenever you are on the move
• LIVE animated radar plus severe weather layers including fire, flood, freezing, hurricane, ice, snow, tornados, wind, and winter (US only)
. Comprehensive map layers: radar, clouds, surface temperature, dew point, relative humidity, wind speed, and UV Index
• Animated sunrise, sunset, and Lunar phase
• Save multiple locations to access quickly and easily
• Gorgeous reconfigurable home screen widgets, including 3 clock widgets
• Share weather information (including screenshots and alert text) with friends and family via email, text, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, etc.
• National Weather Service Area Forecast Discussion provides overview for your area from NWS meteorologists
• True server-based push alerts for NWS supported locations with configurable notification options by location and alert level (watches, warnings, advisories)
• Configurable Ongoing notification shows current conditions and adds temperature to your notification bar for dynamic “My Location” or a location of your choice.
• DashClock integration allowing you to select a location of your choice
• Daydream mode support (Android 4.2+)
• Android Wear support (Android 4.3+ / Requires Google Play Services 5.0+, just launch 1Weather and Current Conditions and Forecast will appear on your wearable device)
• More than 25 different languages available
• Customizable Units:
Temperature: Fahrenheit or Celsius
Wind: mph, kph, m/s, knots and Beaufort scale
Pressure: Inches of mercury, millibars, millimeters of mercury
Distance: Miles, Kilometers
• Interesting and educational weather facts and videos
The application presented in an attractive and readable way the most important weather information.
See how simple it is:
- Support for gestures
- Quick preview of weather on the map
- Push notifications for severe weather conditions
- Dynamic layout
This will make you will not want to part with this application, and each day will be sunny.
Always at hand in your smartphone
You can get weather conditions quickly including daily and hourly forecasts for any location.
Your best weather app on home screen!
THIS IS A FREE WIDGET THEME FOR Amber Weather
Also you need to install Amber Weather Version 0.8 or above to use this widget.
- Transparent weather widget
- Daily and hourly weather report ( 7 days and 24 hours), current detail conditions
- Intuitive information of temperature , wind speed and direction, humidity, visibility, pressure, dew point, UV etc.
- Auto-location,updated with your position
- Multi weather data source service.
- Support show current and future weather in expandable notification bar.
- Support clock & weather, forecast and current weather info widget for tablet and phone.
- Support Lock Screen Widget and DashClock extension.
- Quick-Action:You could open clock, calendar, weather, widget settings, or any other app by click different area in widget
- Support tens of thousands cities's climate around the world, also support world clock take it when you are traveling!
- Support new feature on KitKat 4.4 - Full-screen immersive mode
Posiada wiele przydatnych funkcji - umożliwia m.in. zdefiniowanie listy miejscowości, dla której chcemy otrzymywać bieżące informacje o pogodzie. Informuje m.in. o temperaturze odczuwalnej, zachmurzeniu i opadach, sile, kierunkach i prędkości wiatru oraz ciśnieniu. Aplikacja łączy się z internetem i aktualizuje dane co godzinę.
Oprócz aktualnych warunków, możesz również sprawdzić prognozę na najbliższe 24 godziny oraz prognozę długoterminową – na najbliższe 15 dni.
Jeśli wyrazisz chęć, aplikacja automatycznie sprawdzi Twoją lokalizację oraz pokaże bieżące warunki pogodowe. Możliwości wyboru i wyszukiwania w Twoim telefonie są identyczne, jak w portalu pogodowym tvnmeteo.pl.
TVN Meteo – Pogoda dla Ciebie.
Zapoznaj się z polityką prywatności: http://tvnmeteo.tvn24.pl/polityka-prywatnosci,5.htm
It is an accurate, numeric forecast generated by ICM (University of Warsaw).
Available only for central Europe.
- 35000 built in locations from Poland, 5000 from other countries
- filtering, "fast scroll" and adding to favorites on single screen
- possible to add your own location with custom name thanks to geolocalization
- caching of downloaded meteograms - improves speed and saves transfer
- short and longterm forecast model (UM/COAMPS)
- widget with posibility to change location
- forecaster's comment (polish only)
- changing favorites with volume buttons
I recommend reading FAQ on meteo.pl site (polish only).
The application "Local weather" gives you the overview of the weather data. You can select locations from all countries in the world. You can check out current weather information as well as a weakly weather forcast. The application gives you data about temperature, cloudiness, speed and direction of wind, and probability of precipitation. You can choose between °C and °F for temperature and mph and km/h for wind speed. Locations you are interested in can be added as bookmarks. For the application to work, a network connection is required.
Get the latest weather conditions, whether you're hitting the slopes, the beach or simply checking the forecast for your commute. See accurate hourly, 5-day, and 10-day forecasts for wherever you're going or whatever you’re doing.
Quickly access the day drill down, hourly, daily, and 10-day forecasts, and historical weather averages. Check wind, visibility, humidity, barometer, dew point, and chance of precipitation. See sunrise, sunset, moon phase, and UV index.
Go deep in detail with temperature, radar observation, radar forecast, precipitation, cloud and satellite maps.
Track current weather in all the locations you care about most. Add multiple cities to your favorites for quick access. Sign in to save your preferences.
SEVERE WEATHER ALERTS
Stay informed with timely notifications to help you prepare for severe weather.
Automatically sync your favorite cities across MSN Weather on the web and your mobile apps for quick access to the places you care about.
Some features may not be available in all markets.
StormWeather Widget features also next-generation storm, lightings, temperature, precipitation and wind alerts. You can define your own threshold level for each parameter. We will monitor forecasts for you and inform you immediately when your preset conditions are met.
If you are interested in more sophisticated weather parameters StormWeather Widget PRO should be your choice. The PRO version offers additional parameters e.g. 500 hPa Temperature, Wind gusts, CAPE, CIN, Frozen rain probability, UV radiation and many, many more.
StormWeather Widget – professional forecasts and weather alters at your hand.
StormWeather Widget includes:
* Weather widget (4x1 and 4x2)
* Weather forecast for 300k+ location around the world
* Choosing location from location name database, map or coordinates
* Weather tabs with daily/hourly and weekly/daily weather forecasts
* Three pre-defined user profiles: standard, marine, aviation
* Advanced weather alerts (you pick the parameter and threshold level, we monitor it!)
* Available weather parameters: air temperature, wind speed and direction, pressure, clouds cover, precipitation
StormWeather Widget PRO includes following additional features:
* Weather graphs
* Global lightings radar/map
* Customizable user profiles
* Forecast for more than 300 weather parameters e.g.: CAPE, CIN, 500 hPa Temperature, Convective rain, Wind gusts.
Puha Shop Route is curated by young designers store Puha Shop. We present to you the completely re-designed third edition of this shopping guide for Utrecht.
Founders Taam Karsdorp and Said Belhadj selected the very best indie spots in Utrecht like design stores, art galleries, fashion shops, trendy barbers, great bars, lovely restaurants, hotels and coffee lounges. The little booklet features 69 of the hippest, most secret, best bespoken, often small-scaled initiatives. The strict curation makes Puha Shop Route the ultimate discovery tool for tourists and daytrippers and anyone who likes to discover Utrecht a different way.
The app can direct you to a shop using Maps, you can create you own route by combining interests and search phrases and you can share favorite shops via Facebook. Try it and enjoy your stay in Utrecht. Oh, and don’t forget to say hi to us in our new store at Voorstraat 48.
Shops & info: shoprouteutrecht.nl
Shop Route on Facebook: facebook.com/puhashoproute
Puha Shop: puha.nl
PS: Puha Shop Route is also available in a limited edition screen printed booklet. You can find this free booklet at Tourist Office Utrecht, all participating shops and many cultural venues in and around Utrecht.