• Find your way around each Village easily - use the navigation feature to find your way between any of the points of interest on our map
• Remember where you have parked your car or where your lodge is located by using our ‘Pin your lodge’ and ‘Pin your parking’ features
• Locate yourself anywhere
• Share your short break highlights with your family and friends via your favourite social network, upload photos from your image gallery, overlay frames and add messages
Reviews and photos
• Review activities, restaurants, venues and experiences, as well as share photos of your favourite places
Linking your booking with the App
• To enjoy all of our App features, you can link your booking by entering your booking reference number and arrival date
• If you don’t have a booking, you can still use some of the features and add your booking details at a later date. You can also link more than one booking and switch between them
• Have your itinerary in your pocket - see what you have booked, what time you have free and book more activities using our enhanced booking section
• You can explore other villages by switching within the menu – even if you do not have a booking reference and just wish to explore.
Notifications and Reminders
• Never be late with notifications of your booked activities
• Manage how often you receive notifications or turn them off
• Receive Village news while you are on your break
• Easy to access restaurant information and menus
• Make restaurant reservations
• Get directions
Whinfell, Sherwood, Woburn, Elveden, Longleat
Sygic: GPS Navigation & Maps is The World’s Most Installed Offline turn-by-turn GPS navigation App for Android powered by TomTom Maps. Navigation and Maps are installed on the SD card so there is no need for an Internet connection when navigating. Map and app updates are FREE every 3 months.
You can enjoy free navigation, gps, offline TomTom maps, POIs, route planning & free map updates.
To get the most of the navigation, upgrade to premium and enjoy high-end lifetime features: 3D maps, real-time turn-by-turn voice-guided navigation, lane guidance, speed limit warnings & junction view with lane indicator arrows at complex intersections.
How to install Sygic: GPS Navigation & Maps for Android: http://youtu.be/6jIkkr-Wr8E
• Intuitive voice navigation in different languages
• High quality TomTom maps stored on the device
• Cross-border routing & navigation without the need to switch between countries or to a less detailed map
• Works with GPS only, internet is not needed
• Millions of free pre-installed POIs
• Free map updates & Free POI database updates
• Free updates of Fixed speed cameras
• Head-up Display (HUD) available as in app purchase
• 3D Cities & Landscape for easy orientation
• Pedestrian navigation to walk and explore
• Dynamic Lane Guidance for safe lane changes
• Junction View to highlights highway exists
• Warnings for exceeded Speed Limit
• Warnings for fixed speedcams
• Police trap warnings from other drivers
• Spoken Street Names to focus on the road
• Three Alternative Routes to choose from
• Easy Drag & Drop route editing
• Waypoints for places you want to visit
• Avoid Toll Roads on your route
• Graphics optimized for tablet & HD displays
• Car Audio Integration – Bluetooth or cable
• TripAdvisor POIs as free download in Sygic Store
• Park.me with 25,000 U.S. parking locations
• Groupon deals in U.S. – find, buy & navigate
ADD-ON FEATURES (in-app purchase)
• Traffic service to avoid delays in your daily commute
• Get navigation instructions from Homer Simpson & other original celebrity voices
• Premium online speed cameras with 300 000 mobile speedcam locations each month
• Head Up Display (HUD) projects GPS navigation onto your windshield
MAPS AVAILABLE FOR FREE:
Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Belgium, Benin, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Canada, Canary Islands, Colombia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Democratic Republic of Congo, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Gabon, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Chile, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Italy,Israel, India, Kenya, Kuwait, Latvia, Lesotho, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Malta, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mexico, Monaco, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Republic of Congo, Reunion, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Uruguay, USA, Vatican, Vietnam, Venezuela, Zambia, Zimbabwe, India, Saint Barthelemy, Guadeloupe, French Guiana, Saint Martin, Martinique, Iceland, Lebanon, Jordan, Burundi, Rwanda
Transit roads only: Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, The Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Moldova
MAPS AVAILABLE ONLY WITH PREMIUM:
Sygic | Bringing life to map
• Who is playing the next concert on the Great Lawn?
• When does ice skating at Lasker Rink begin?
• Why is there a statue of King Jagiello at Turtle Pond?
• Where is the nearest bathroom?
Introducing the official app of Central Park, everything you ever wanted to know about the Park and then some!
Created by the Central Park Conservancy, this is the perfect guide for everyone from first time visitors to native New Yorkers.
The app features:
• Fully interactive map: Headed for the top of Cherry Hill or just looking for ice cream with a cherry on top? We’ve got you covered.
• GPS location technology: Do you know where you are? The app does.
• Customizable notifications: Go exploring! Set up your notifications and let your phone alert you when you approach any of the Park’s hundreds of landmarks.
• The inside story: Find out all about Central Park’s breath taking sights and rich history dating back over 150 years.
• The latest news on events: What’s going on tonight? One click and it’s in your calendar. You can even check out up-to-the-minute posts on our Twitter feed.
• Beautiful Central Park photos: Can’t make it to the Park today? Take a stroll through over 200 images of the Park’s most loved points of interest.
It’s the most comprehensive app for Central Park from the people who made the Park the world-renowned landmark it is today. Now you can be more Central to the Park than ever, compliments of our members and staff, who know the park inside and out.
The Central Park Conservancy is a private, not-for-profit organization under contract with New York City. Founded in 1980, the Conservancy restored and renovated Central Park, once regarded as dangerous and crime-ridden, to one of New York’s greatest treasures.
This is the official mobile app for Summit Metro Parks. Features include:
• GPS-enabled directions, downloadable maps, restroom locations and more for all 14 of the district’s parks and the multipurpose Bike & Hike Trail, Freedom Trail and its sections of the Towpath Trail
• Brief descriptions of 40 trails, with filters based on difficulty and distance
• A comprehensive calendar of programs and events
• Click-to-call phone numbers for rangers, the administrative offices, the visitors center at F.A. Seiberling Nature Realm and seasonal information
• Locations of birding “hot spots,” landmarks, fishing areas, sled hills and more
• Information about reservable pavilions and shelters
• Alerts, news, and rules and regulations
• Social media links for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube
The Booking.com hotel app puts over 600,000 properties at your fingertips for simple and secure booking on your Android phone and tablet. You'll find ideal accommodations anywhere, anytime – best price guaranteed.
WHY CHOOSE THE BOOKING.COM APP?
- When you need a hotel in a hurry, in one tap you can find the best hotels closest to you for tonight, and even book participating hotels without a credit card!
- And we don’t just have hotels: check out our range of villas, apartments, B&Bs, hostels and more in over 70,000 destinations worldwide.
- 40 million verified guest reviews help you find the perfect place to stay.
- Then, once you’ve booked, your confirmation is stored in the app to use at check-in. It’s even available if you don’t have internet access, so you’ll never print (or forget) your confirmation again!
- If you also use Booking.com on your computer, sign in to your account and we’ll automatically sync your bookings, recent searches, lists, account details and more to the app. Pick up where you left off, at any time.
FINDING THE PERFECT PLACE TO STAY
- Search by city, landmark, even hotel name, or just search for properties nearby in one tap.
- Sort by what’s important to you: best price, deals, guest review score, and more.
- Then narrow your search results with handy filters: price range, city districts, or facilities (e.g. Swimming Pool, Free WiFi, Parking) and more.
- Switch to map view to find hotels in your preferred neighborhood. HINT: If you’re on a tablet you can actually draw a specific area on the map with your finger to find results there!
- Large photos for tablet put you in the picture (and the mood) for your next trip.
- You can also save your favorite dreamy places to personalized lists (think of them as vacation wish lists!), which are synced across all devices if you’re signed in to your Booking.com account.
- Sign in to your Booking.com account and we’ll automatically fill your details for even faster booking, including the credit cards you’ve chosen to store.
- The app is available in 42 languages and you can view prices in 53 currencies.
GET THE BEST HOTEL DEALS
We showcase the best deals at all kinds of amazing properties (not just cheap hotels!)
- Secret Deals: You get first pick on great deals for hotels, apartments, resorts and more worldwide!
- Value Deals: Book hotels with the best value for their price and location.
- Late Deals: Find cheap hotels for last-minute hotel bookings near you.
HELPING YOU ALONG EVERY STEP OF YOUR STAY
- Save your booking confirmation to your photo gallery or access it offline in the app to check in easily, even without an internet connection.
- Find the way to your stay quickly and easily with maps.
- Adding hotel bookings to your calendar makes planning multiple stays easier.
- You can cancel or modify bookings on the move with the app.
- Access 24/7 Customer Service by phone or email. Customer Service is available in English and 41 other languages.
ALREADY A BOOKING.COM USER?
- After installing the app, sign in to the account you use on the Booking.com website. All of your hotel bookings, searches, viewed hotels, wish lists and account information will automatically be available in the app.
- You can easily switch between devices whenever you like. So if you’re at home on your laptop, or using your mobile on the go, all of your searches, bookings and more will be updated automatically as long as you’re signed in.
- You only have to sign in to your account once – we’ll keep you signed in to this hotels app.
- If you don’t have a Booking.com account, but made a booking on the website, you can import your booking to the app. Go to “My Bookings” in the account area and import using the Booking Number and PIN from your confirmation (also sent to you by email).
- New, interactive 3D maps of shopping centers and airports in 70 countries
- The route planner shows driving, public transit and walking routes on one screen so you can compare options at a glance
- You can now tap on any place icon on the map to find out more about it and how to get there
- Traffic incidents show you what's causing jams before you have to find out first-hand
- You can now download maps in the background — no need to wait around for them to finish
- You can also download voices to your SD card
- Turn-by-turn voice-guidance volume has been adjusted, so you can hear directions more clearly
- You can now use HERE on devices with 64-bit processors
- Featured in the Guardian, the New York Times, TechCrunch, Forbes, CNET, Mashable and more
Here's to finding your way no matter where you are. Here's to embracing the world around you and daring to explore new places without worrying about getting lost. Here's to having the confidence to live your life, because you always know exactly where you're going.
With HERE, you can plan your journey ahead of time and save a map of your destination right on your phone. With maps for more than a 100 countries around the world, you'll never be lost — even when offline. See exactly where you are and find the best way around with a route planner that shows you driving, public transit and walking options at a glance.
When you're ready to head out, turn-by-turn, voice-guided driving and walk navigation takes you right to your destination — or use our public transit maps and schedules to get around by train or bus. With HERE, your maps are always loaded and ready to use, and you never need to rely on an Internet connection.
HERE makes maps more useful. Find restaurants and shops in your area and browse ratings and reviews from TripAdvisor, Lonely Planet and more to plan your night out. Take a peek inside shopping centers and airports with 3D indoor maps that show you the location of stores, elevators and other facilities. Or meet up with friends using Glympse, a secure, private way of sharing your location that lets them see where you are.
What does HERE give you?
- Voice-guided turn-by-turn navigation that works around the world
- Maps you can save and use offline for more than a 100 countries, including the US, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Canada, Australia and Brazil
- Real-time traffic and incident information for more than 40 countries
- Indoor maps for thousands of shopping centers and airports
- Public transit maps, directions and information for more than 900 cities
- A route planner that shows driving, public transit and walking options so you can quickly compare them
- Your saved places are available on all your devices so you can plan journeys easier
We love feedback, so please send your thoughts to email@example.com
Golf@ is het ontmoetingsplatform voor golfers, golfclubs en golfpro’s.
Met Golf@ mis je geen flightverzoek of clubactiviteit meer.
Met deze app:
- Maak je eenvoudig een persoonlijk golfprofiel aan.
- Spreek snel en makkelijk af met je golfvrienden of met andere golfers.
- Bepaal je waar en wanneer je wilt golfen, op jouw tijdstip en favoriete baan.
- Stel je zelf je favoriete flight samen (club, tijdstip, leeftijd, handicap, etc.). Je kunt ook reageren op een flightverzoek van andere golfers, pro’s of golfclubs.
- Kan je golfen en netwerken tegelijkertijd. Met Golf@ kan je gemakkelijk je golfnetwerk onderhouden of uitbreiden.
- Blijf je op de hoogte van alle activiteiten van je favoriete golfclub of homecourse.
- Heb je van alle golfbanen altijd alle informatie en schitterende afbeeldingen bij de hand!
Vaker spelen op je droom golfbaan met een leuke flight.
Met de Golf@ app weet je in één oogopslag wie je uitnodigt voor een flight.
De flightverzoeken zijn onderverdeeld in:
Flightverzoeken van andere golfers, golfclubs of golfpro’s.
Flightverzoeken uit jouw eigen golfnetwerk, bijvoorbeeld je collega’s of vrienden.
Flightverzoeken van leden van jouw golfclub.
Jouw flights overzichtelijk onder elkaar. Alle flights sluiten aan op jouw profiel!
Zie voor meer info: www.golf-at.com
Vragen, feedback of suggesties ter verbetering van deze app zijn altijd welkom! Je kunt ons bereiken via firstname.lastname@example.org. Je kunt ook een Tweet sturen met #Golf_At_NL of via facebook.com/GolfAtApp.
The Social Golf Platform.
Anytime, Anywhere, Anyone.
Met deze app mis je niets. Of het gaat om regionaal nieuws met betrekking tot Comfort Partners tot
landelijke ontwikkelingen in de Woningbouw markt. Comfort Partners houdt je op de hoogte!