★The paintings of fine arts can be perused smoothly quickly.
★There are a button which moves to the page of order, a fast forward button, and a music play button.
Since the tap of the screen is only carried out, a child can also use. will study history.
Please touch overseas wisdom, the way of thinking, curiosity, knowledge, culture, and imagination (creation) power.
Enjoy a highly energetic parade for the art-lover on the go.
This is a demo app to show a few of the capabilities of the My-Guides system. It is provided for free as a promotional and educational tool.
It is comprised of two tours of Van Gogh's works:
1) a timeline of his life - represented through works
2) a composite of his self-portraits
Each of the pieces highlighted in this app also contains the following information:
1) A display of the work - with the ability to zoom in on each piece
2) An overview of the artists life
3) A timeline of the artist in history
4) A write-up of the piece
5) The provenance of the piece
This app comes with a built-in help system, that will walk you through the various features of the app.
The unique movements and sound effects allow your child to enjoy the application even with random touch and drag to cultivate his /her sensibility.
Easy to play with, just by touch and drag (tracing).
Easy to operate!
Touch and place a tree, house, building and drag and draw a road for cars to run.
Touch the Eye Button while running a car.
The screen will switch to the view from the vehicle and let you enjoy the feeling on board!
///// How to Play /////
- Touch the Finger Button and trace the screen. It will build a road and start a car.
- Touch the Cross Button and trace the screen. It will change your current location.
- Touch the screen to place a tree indicated below the Cross Button.
Touch the button on the tree to turn the tree into a house, touch the house to turn the house into a building.
- The Zoom Button lets you scale your view.
- The Eye Button will appear on the screen when you successfully run a car.
- Touch the Eye Button to switch to the view from the running car.
- Touch the Eye Button while running more than two cars, the Car Switching Button will appear on the left side of the Eye Button .
- Touch the Car Switching Button to change your view to the view from a different car.
- Press the button at the left-top corner of the screen or the back key to display the menu. You can mute the sound or terminate the game from the menu.
Please make sure to check all terms and Service before using.
When you download this application, it is assumed that you agree to all terms and Service.
Terms of Service : http://edu.atech.jp/en/Terms-of-Service/
* For information about our apps etc., please follow our twitter account @Atech_apps.
In Game Mode, test your knowledge to see how many points you can score.
In Learning Mode, learn the names of the paintings with our learning engine, which remembers what you know and gives you the items you are having trouble with more frequently.
Test your knowledge in quiz mode.
50 Incredible Paintings
Are you preparing for TOEIC, TOEFL, GMAT, SAT, GRE, MCAT, PCAT or ASVAB exam?
If you want to score high, you need an extensive vocabulary. The dictionary in this app includes:
TOEIC (3420 words)
TOEFL (600 words)
GMAT (1400 words)
SAT (5000 words)
GRE (3750 words)
MCAT (1230 words)
PCAT (1190 words)
ASVAB (300 words)
For each word you will find a correct pronunciation (via your Android device) and translation to your mother language (via Google Translate - requires an internet connection, but only a little data).
This application will help you learn essential vocabulary. You can test and improve your knowledge in two ways: You can either match words with their meanings or meanings with their words. Every test contains 10 questions and each question has 4 answer options. You have to select the correct answer. In the end of each test you can check your answers.
During your study you can relax and still stay in touch with English language. Play some word games, like Anagram, CodeWord, Millionaire, Puzzle or Stop Word.
Each painting contains:
2. Original Year
3. Current Location and Ownership
4. Short introduction.
5. Image can zoom in / out.
6. No internet connection required.