1. Wallpaper on your device.
Image view -> Touch image -> Show below menu -> Wallpaper click
2. Background music
3. Full Resolution
4. Auto Rotation
5. SD card move
Timeline brings to life the paintings of such masters as Botticelli, Da Vinci, Micheclangelo, Van Gogh, Monet, Courbet, Klimt, and 73 others in an eye-catching and easy to navigate format.
★ App Features
‣ Complete details of the work including the title, year of completion, actual dimensions, creator, current gallery location, etc. paired with a high-resolution digital image.
‣ Brief artist synopsis including date/location of birth/death, completed works, and more.
‣ Slide navigation at bottom of screen allows for quick scanning through years, artists, and their paintings.
‣ Swipe with a touch of the finger to jump from artist to artist.
‣ Supports Portrait and Landscape modes.
‣ Currently details 80 artists.
"Timeline - Art Museum" presents both public domain artworks and works that are protected by copyright. The works protected by copyright are posted on the application in accordance with fair use principles, because:
1. They are historically significant artworks;
2. The images are only being used for informational and educational purposes;
3. The images are readily available on the internet;
4. The images are low resolution copies of the original artworks and are unusable for commercial use;
"Timeline - Art Museum" uses Copyright term based on author's deaths according to Republic of Korea Copyright Law, that is 50 years. In other countries, the duration of copyright term may differ. Artworks protected by copyright are supposed to be used for contemplation. Images of that type of artworks are prohibited for copying, printing, or any kind of reproducing and communicating to public since these activities may be considered copyright infringement.
More from developer
This app allows you to explore the life and work of Vincent van Gogh through 19 of his masterpieces. Just start by browsing the artworks and select one that you wish to know more about. The app features stories, galleries, photos, videos and hands on experiments.
Discover Van Gogh guide:
- Listen to amazing stories about learning, friendship and mysteries
- Explore the places where he lived
- Receive a letter from Vincent
- Watch video clips about his techniques
- Or simply experiment yourself
This app was developed as a multi media tour for the exhibition 'Van Gogh at work' at the Van Gogh Museum in Amsterdam, which runs until June 2014. Though the reference numbers of the artworks in this app correspond to the works on display in the real exhibition, this app can also be enjoyed elsewhere.