GOLD MEDALIST!! LEAGUE CHAMP!! LEAGUE MVP!!
Undoubtedly, LeBron James will become the greatest basketball player in history. Breaking records yearly and with hopes of winning his first Professional Championship. The Lebron Shoe App is to keep you up to date with the PAST, PRESENT and FUTURE of "King James".
The app is packed with:
- History of Lebron James Shoes
- Hundreds of Photos in the Gallery
- Email Releases in Full Quality from with the App
- Fan Gallery - Upload Your Images & Enjoy Other's
- Test Your Shoe Knowledge With Trivia Game
- View Videos of New Lebron's Shoe Unboxing
- Follow New and Old Lebron TV Commercials
- Social Enabled Features - Share via Twitter, Facebook
By Fans and For Fans!!
Disclaimer: All logos & trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
** Never miss a sneaker release again
** Our bot checks the web every 3 mins for sneaker restocks, the moment the sneaker is available, we send you a notification via email and text message with a link to buy.
** We send you reminders via email and text message, two hours before the shoe drops on release day.
** You pick which restocks you would like to get notified for.
Includes Nikes, Jordans, Nike, Foamposites, Kobes, Lebrons, Durants and Air Max
If you're a fan of NikeTalk SneakerNews, JordansDaily, Michael Jordan (Of course!), Nicekicks, SneakerFreaker, SneakerFiles, 23isback, or Kicksonfire you're going to love SoleInsider!
Featuring over 2,000 sneakers from 1985 to present day with up-to-date market values and release dates from Michael Jordan's signature Air Jordan line, Foamposite, Lebron, Kobe, Spizike, Future, Yeezy, and KDs, this app is a must have for every Air Jordan collector.
How much are your Air Jordans and other sneakers worth in the market today?
Each sneaker comes with additional information such as the original release dates, retail prices, and release types. With this app you'll never have to guess how much your Air Jordans and other sneakers are worth on the market again. We will continue to update the prices to make sure you have the most accurate market values at all times!
- Latest Market Prices (Find out how much your sneakers are worth if you sold them today.)
- New Release Dates (Create reminders in your calenders with our app)
- High Quality Images (Helps you verify the authenticity of the sneakers. You can even save and share the images.)
- Air Jordan Shoe History Guide (Learn about each model from the original Air Jordan I to the current Air Jordan.)
- Michael Jordan Quotes & Fun Facts (Learn more about the man who started it all.)
- Built-in Search Engine (Quickly search by shoe name, color, type, year, etc.)
- Add Shoes to Your Collection (Share Your Collection via Facebook, Twitter, text, email, forums, and others)
This app includes a unique "My Collection" feature that allows users to add their current sneaker collection and calculates the total market value of that collection, which can be shared with family and friends.
Long-time NIKETALK Member!
The Reviews speak for themselves. Over 5000 ratings between iPhone and Android with 5 Stars!
Stay up-to-date with the latest Jordan Brand release dates, models, and pricing. Never miss another release again! We verify all posted dates and pricing, and update them as soon as they change.
Get restock notifications sent directly to your phone.
Learn about the history of the Jordan line, from 1985 until the present.
Find out more about Jordan Brand athletes across all of the major sports. Follow them on Twitter and Facebook using their official pages.
The App is available to all current NBPA members. If you are currently a member of the NBPA, you automatically have an account and should contact the NBPA for your account details.
Top 10 Sports App!
Featured on Sneakerwatch.com & Sneakerbardetroit.com
Purchase your favorite sneakers in a flash!
Sneaker Crush keeps you updated with the latest Jordan and Nike release dates, models, and prices. We verify all of our dates and prices we make sure to update them as soon as they change.
Air Force 1
If you're a fan of NikeTalk, Kixify, SneakerNews, J23, Complex, SNKRS,JordansDaily, Michael Jordan (Of course!), Nicekicks, SneakerFreaker, SneakerFiles, 23isback, Sole Collector, or Kicksonfire you're going to love Sneaker Crush!