MyFitness calculator Includes:-
• TDEE Calculator = (Total Calories intake calculator ) How many calories should you be consuming each day?
• Macros Nutrients Calculator - How many grams of Carbohydrate, Protein, and Fat should you be eating at each
• BMI Calculator
• BMR Calculator = Basal Metalbolic Rate
• One Rep Max Calculator
• Water Intake Calculator (Water your body) Water consumption calculator – calculates/suggests to you a goal to reach each day
• Max Heart Calculator
• Tablet-optimized UI
• Metric and imperial systems are supported
• Calculate all major nutrients: calories, fat, protein, carbs,
• Body Mass Index( BMI Calculator ): is defined as the body weight divided by the square of the height. BMI Calculator provides a rough guide since it doesn't take into account a persons build or the composition of the body weight. Just enter your weight and height and get the BMI value and also your ideal weight range. -BMI Calculator can be used to find your healthy weight if you want to lose weight or are on diet.
TDEE is the amount calories your body burns in a 24 hour period, sleeping, working, exercising, playing and even digesting food!
The IIFYM TDEE Calculator is designed to give you your exact TDEE based on a few key factors (BMR + TOTAL ENERGY EXPENDITURE).
TDEE is the most important bit of information available to us when trying to gain muscle or burn fat and lose weight which is why the IIFYM TDEE Calculator is based on the most exact TDEE formulas available.
Fat Weight Loss Secret
• If we eat more calories than our body requires, we will gain weight watchers.
• If we eat less calories than our body needs, we will lose weight watchers.
• Unless we know exactly what our TDEE is, we have no way of knowing how many calories to consume to burn body fat or gain muscle
Find out how many calories you need and use MyFitnessPal or any other Calorie Counter or Calorie tracker app to track your calories.
BMR = Basal Metalbolic Rate (similar to RMR = Resting Metabolic Rate)
Your BMR (BMR calcualtor) is represents the number of calories your body burns at rest. The BMR calcualtor will calculate the precise amount of calories your individual body requires to keep you alive.
The BMR Calculator is not a TDEE Calculator so you should not base any dietary decision on the number our BMR calculator spits out
- Calculate daily calories needed based on your goals (Weight loss, gain or maintenance).
- Calculate your BMI, BMR, LBM, and TDEE.
- Detailed explanation about every step of the calculation:
- Share your results.
* Layout might appear differently on older devices, all calculations remain the same.
-- NEW --
- Add your custom foods to your 'Favourites' list!
- Use the keypad to enter food serving sizes and see what the total serving amount is when adding/modifying food entries for easier accessibility! E.g. if a food has a serving type, "0.5 cups", and you select 2 servings, the "Serving size" button will display, "2 = 1 cups"
- When saving a 'Quick Add', calories will be automatically be calculated as long as protein, carbohydrates and fat amounts are given!
- Simple and effective calculations with customisable settings which gives not just one result, but results for combinations of general, workout days and non-workout days with maintenance, weight loss and weight gain!
- Select from a choice of different formulae: Simple, Cunningham and Harris Benedict!
- Share your results on Facebook!
- Choose whether you want to use the calculations, or enter your own values for all combinations of general/workout/non-workout with maintenance/weight loss/weight gain days!
- View a breakdown of your daily food intake and compare it directly to your calculated requirements, depending on the type of day you choose, for example: a workout day at maintenance, a non-workout day for weight gain, a general day for weight loss!
3. Food Diary
- Your food database is completely offline, meaning virtually NO loading times when searching for foods!
- Search our constantly growing online database of thousands of foods! Any food you select will be saved to your device so next time you won't need to search online!
- Use the barcode scanner to quickly search for foods!
- Quick and easy food entry: select from your favourite, recently added and most frequently added foods!
- View how many calories, grams of protein, carbohydrates and fats per food item directly from the main diary!
- View the nutritional breakdown of entire meals in an easy to read pie chart and quickly create new meals or recipes!
- Quickly add calories and macronutrient values to your food diary when you can't find the food you've eaten! You can edit/delete these entries later, give them names, and save them as custom foods!
- Track your body weight daily and take progress pictures for each day!
- Share your progress pictures on Facebook!
- Compare your daily caloric or macronutrient intake to your body weight on the same graph!
- Your daily caloric or macronutrient graph also shows your calculated requirement for each day depending on what you selected in the 'Summary' section, so you know how well you're following the calculations!
- See how much weight you've lost/gained over a period of time!
- Easily export your food diary and body weight data to CSV format, for use with spreadsheet software such as Microsoft Excel!
- Create custom foods, meals and recipes, and add them easily into your diary!
- Create groups for your custom foods, meals and recipes!
- Share your recipes and meals on Facebook!
- Create a backup of ALL of your data which you can restore later on!
- Create an account to upload your custom foods and download other users custom foods!
- Rate other users custom foods for accuracy
- WIDGET - See your caloric and macronutrient info right on your home screen with the Cals & Macros widget!
One-rep maximum calculator
Calculate how many reps you can perform at a target weight
Water intake calculator
Resting/Basal Metabolic Rate Approximation(RMR)
Healthy Eating for Adults . . .
Healthy Eating During Pregnancy . . .
Healthy Eating During Exams . . .
Healthy Eating At Work . . .
Feel Good And Look Young With Healthy Eating . . .
Eating Healthy When Dining Out . . .
Eating Healthy Under Stress . . .
Eating Healthy For A Big Game . . .
Eating Healthy For A Better Heart . . .
Eating Healthy During Traveling . . .
Eating Healthy After A Hangover . . .
Does Hypnosis Therapy Really Help For Healthy Eating . . .
Dark Chocolate Is Healthy Eating - Miracle Or A Myth . . .
Benefits Of Healthy Eating . . .
Beat Obesity With Healthy Eating . . .
Why Should You Eat Healthy . . .
The Secrets to Eating Healthy . . .
Stimulating Your Love Life with Healthy Eating . . .
Recipes For Healthy Eating . . .
Healthy Eating Plan For A Diabetic . . .
Healthy Eating On A Budget . . .
Healthy Eating For Weight Gain . . .
Healthy Eating For Teenagers . . .
Healthy Eating For People Over Sixty . . .
Healthy Eating For Infants . . .
There are few things as controversial as exactly what constitutes ‘healthy eating’. Everyone wants to eat more healthily, and producers of food want their customers to believe that whatever they’re selling will help them do that. Somewhere along the line, the truth gets lost in the noise.
In objective terms, most nutritionists agree that the best path to healthy eating is to eat all the different food groups in moderation. These means to avoid fad diets that restrict one food group and go overboard with another, and not to eat too much of whatever your favourite food might be. The key is to eat some carbohydrate, protein and fat at each meal, hopefully balancing out things like pasta and rice with meat or other fats and proteins.
However, it is also necessary to restrict calorie intake, which basically means not eating too much overall. How many calories you need varies depending on your gender, how old you are and what kind of work you do, but somewhere between 2000-2500 calories per day works as a general rule.
A more controversial part of the drive towards healthy eating is that some food ingredients are generally considered to be unhealthy in any quantity – and the big food manufacturers aren’t happy about this, because these ingredients tend to be cheap, or tasty, or useful, or all three. Preservatives are a good example, as are pesticides and sweeteners, and consumers’ attempts to avoid these have led to manufacturers being forced to go to all sorts of lengths to remove them from their foods.
Governments have got in on the healthy eating act, too, with many of them mounting campaigns on it in an effort to drive down obesity and other food-related conditions. The most common one is the message to eat five portions of fruit and vegetables per day, which has led to a marketing feeding frenzy, with other campaigns including anti-salt, pro-oils, anti-trans fats, and sometimes anti-junk food in general.
So, go ahead and grab your free app on eating healthy now!
how to eat healthy
eating healthy foods
eating healthy for kids
ways to eat healthy
eating healthy food
eating healthy tips
benefits of eating healthy
healthy eating tips
healthy eating habits
eat healthy food
healthy eating guide
Please Note: Involves self-hypnosis; do not use why driving or any other activity that requires concentration.
Even if they aren’t interested in weight loss, almost everyone recognizes the need to eat the right foods but in today’s fast paced world it can be difficult to maintain a healthy diet.
Just half an hour a day listening to the Healthy Eating Habits hypnosis program can create strong and positive beliefs within your subconscious to help you choose the right foods, at the right time and to eat the right amount.
This hypnosis program will help you re-write the appetite of your mind by teaching you to slow down and enjoy food more at the same time as increasing your will power to resist fatty and sugary foods.
Recognize healthy food.
Change your food shopping habits.
Work towards a healthy vibrant body.
Build energy and confidence.
Eat the right amount at the right time.
Mental Edge Fitness is a division of Mental Edge Academy.
The Academy promotes training of the mind to assist people with various lifestyle situations such as business, sport & exercise and personal well being. Mental Edge Fitness helps with weight loss, healthy eating and giving you the motivation to exercise.
• Featured multiple times on the Google Play store
• 1st prize - US Surgeon General Healthy App Challenge
• Featured in Oprah, USAToday, NYTimes, WSJ, and on ABC, FOX, NBC and more...
• Recommended by dietitians, physicians, fitness gurus, and your friends
***** “I have lost 55 pounds with Fooducate. I've learned how to eat healthy once and for all.”
***** "I am eating healthier, losing weight and enjoying food shopping again.”
***** “Use it daily and I've lost over 15 lbs the correct and healthy way.”
***** "Fooducate is undoubtedly the best health related app!"
***** "Awesome app! I scan EVERYTHING in the supermarket now. :D"
***** "Fooducate is like having a dietitian on speed dial"
***** "This app has helped me lose that final few pounds by helping me make better food choices.”
YOUR HEALTHY DIET PARTNER
+ Track your food intake, calories and exercise
+ Pay attention to the quality of calories, not just quantity
+ Automatically scan a product barcode to see a food’s nutrition grade (A, B, C, or D)
+ Learn about a product's pros and cons
+ Choose healthier alternatives
+ Add your own foods to track
+ Discuss with the community
FOODUCATE TEACHES YOU TO EAT FOR HEALTH!
Fooducate analyzes information found in product nutrition panels and ingredient lists. Scan to discover things manufacturers don't want you to notice:
- excessive sugar
- tricky trans fats
- high fructose corn syrup
- controversial food colorings
- GMO - genetical modified organisms (premium feature)
- additives and preservatives
- artificial sweeteners such as aspartame
- and more...
- age, gender,weight, height, activity level
- desired weight loss rate
- carb control
- health conditions (low cholesterol, pregnancy,...)
- dietary goals (non processed foods, vegetarian)
- avoid MSG, HFCS, GMOs and other scary acronyms
- Gluten free and other allergens
(Note: some personalization features require upgrade to a premium version)
TIRED OF FAD DIETS?
* Do you want to lose weight without low calorie food full of artificial crap?
* Do you want to eat better, healthier food?
* Are you confused by ingredient lists, nutrition labels, health claims, and marketing hype?
---> Download FOODUCATE, and start eating better NOW.
THE BEST NUTRITION APP
• Largest product database (unique barcodes)
• Created by scientists, dietitians and concerned parents
• Includes products from Whole Foods, Trader Joe's, and other private labels
• Clean, simple interface give you a food grade, calories, plus all the info you need in less than 5 seconds
• It works - 80% of our users have chosen healthier alternatives suggested by Fooducate
HOW FOODUCATE GRADES PRODUCTS
Products are awarded a nutrition grade of A, B, C, or D by an automatic algorithm. Minimally processed, real foods with intrinsic nutrients will score better than processed foods that are poor in built-in nutrients. Our analysis is based on information that appears on a product’s package - the nutrition facts panel and the ingredient list. Fooducate does not receive any additional input from manufacturers. Fooducate is NOT funded by food manufacturers, supplement companies, diets, or any sort of magic pill.
* Requires Android OS version 2.2 or higher, touch screen, and camera (Not tested on Android tablets)
* Works only with US products
TAGS: calories, calorie counter, count calories, food, lose weight, low carb, grocery, supermarket, nutrition, UPC, barcode, scan, ingredient, nutrient, calorie, label, diet, health, weight loss, healthy eating
Over 100 minutes of audio plus specialty tools, you can quickly build a customized plan that's a virtual panic button at your fingertips to use whenever an urge strikes.
- 25 total sessions with 100+ minutes of combined Coach-led audio.
- Tactical guidance and direction for when you're "In The Moment" of an urge.
- Customize with your own personal audio recordings and notes.
- Daily Journal, Notebook and Goal Management tracking systems.
- Reward success using customizable random reward "fishbowl" drawings.
- Countdown timers and motivational quotes for quick focus and inspiration.
- Add any session or tool to "My Plan" for fast access.
Before I Eat is literally an eating urge survival guide. Use it to create your own plan for handling your next eating impulse. Use it to guide you through it step-by-step as it happens!
Before I Eat is a perfect companion app for anyone dealing with food cravings, overeating, binge eating disorder, emotional eating, trying to lose weight or weight loss and even bulimia. Wishing you the best of luck!
Healthy eating apps or simply health apps include healthy dinning finder and healthy dinner recipes. In our fast life we are not able to maintain healthy life and healthy recipes for tat there healthy easy recipes. Now days obese and other problems for tat healthy food and healthy food recipes also healthy food for weight loss is very important. healthy food habits are very important for this fast life and should follow an healthy lifestyle. healthy smoothie recipes and healthy juicing which are very tasty energy drink. We should eat like king for breakfast and which makes health okay so we need healthy breakfast recipes and also we need healthy dinner recipes. Diet and diabetic recipes are very much searched and needed today. For healthy weight loss healthy app or healthy eating app provide many healthy tips. Snacks and sakes provide lots fat and calories so we should ave healthy snacks and healthy sake recipes. There separate health tips for men and health tips for women. For our health questions we can go for health journals, health guide, health hub, health magazine etc. Health status calorie calculator is very important for health information management. Healthy recipes and menu planning are very important for healthy life style. With our health app all should follow healthy eating.
Have an healthy life and healthy eating.
have happy healthy cooking :)!!!!
It occurs so very frequently - we resolve to go on with a health and physical fitness program with zest and likely much fanfare too; however in the first week of going into the plan, everything peters out.
Why is it that we don't stick with the diet plans, the morning jogging plans, the physical exercise plans that we make?
And what may we do to ensure we keep going with these plans, for our own sake and for the sake of the individuals that are dependent on us?
Are you eating simply to satisfy your appetite or to make your taste buds happy? Or are you eating in order to take better command of your life? In this eBook, we see how you are able to make your life much more optimal simply by making a point that you eat correctly.
Energy is needed for the various functions like maintenance of growth, daily activities, exercise and many other movements or functions that are often taken for granted. These are shared between the two energy systems.
In today's world, seldom do any health and fitness plans work. What's the reason for their alarming rate of failure?
The world is a lot less healthful than it was two decades ago. Much this is attributed to the altered food habits of individuals.
The primary and first to be used energy system is the aerobic system. This system uses oxygen for the function of the muscles and does demand quite a lot from the general body system.
This demand usually increases the rate and depth of breathing and blood supply mainly because of the corresponding increase of the heart rate.
All this energy is generated through the suitable or correct consumption of foods. The foods consumed dictate the types of energy levels each individual is capable of producing.
Energy is needed for the various functions like maintenance of
growth, daily activities, exercise and many other movements or
functions that are often taken for granted. These are shared between
the two energy systems.
In today's world, seldom do any health and fitness plans work. What's
the reason for their alarming rate of failure?
The world is a lot less healthful than it was two decades ago. Much
this is attributed to the altered food habits of individuals.
The primary and first to be used energy system is the aerobic
system. This system uses oxygen for the function of the muscles
and does demand quite a lot from the general body system.
This demand usually increases the rate and depth of breathing and
blood supply mainly because of the corresponding increase of the
When the body requires more energy which cannot be met due to
the elevated need for more oxygen then the body system
automatically switched to the anaerobic energy system. This
system is able to produce energy without the need to use oxygen.
All this energy is generated through the suitable or correct
consumption of foods. The foods consumed dictate the types of
energy levels each individual is capable of producing.
Muscle fatigue usually occurs when all the energy sources are
exhausted which can be attributed to a variety of reasons; the most
compelling one depends very much on the types of foods
There are several categories of foods that produce various
beneficial elements for the human body system and noting the
ones that create or enhance the energy generating sources is
definitely useful to know. Therefore this knowledge should help
the individual choose the right types of foods.
The aerobic system works by breaking down the carbohydrates,
fatty acids and amino acids in the foods consumed while the
anaerobic system releases energy from the foods stored in the
body, usually during intense activity bouts.
Our app helps you find the answer. Try it, it's free!
This app is the perfect tool while food shopping. In a second, you can find out if they are safe for you and your family or if they are suspicious or dangerous. It also lets you know if they are suitable for vegetarians, vegans or different religious groups.
So here they are: preservatives and sweeteners, food colorings or taste enhancers, unveiled!
The app shows the ingredients' legal status in Australia and New Zealand, Europa and the United States. It allows you to quickly check on more than 500 ingredients. You can search them by E-code, by name or by alternative names.
Internet connection is NOT required to use the app.
- You can search for food additives by E-number, by name or by alternative name(s).
- Fast E-CODE Computer for easy and fast search just in codes.
- Personal rating system, if you want to put different risk in additives.
- Customized details page, you can add/remove 15 elements from details page.
- You can read the details on any additive with just one tap.
- You can filter additives based on text queries.
- The lists can be sorted by names or by E numbers.
- You can share a details page.
- It's also possible to filter additives based on risks.
- A new favorites list can be managed by user.
- The history list retains the last additives that you searched.
- You can zoom in/out the description field in details page.
- There is a “shortcut” button in the list and details pages title for easy search.
- It allows you to check whether an additive is suitable for vegans, vegetarians, children, pregnant women, people with asthma or allergic reactions, or for people from different religions.
- You can update the app anytime if you have an internet connection.
- On our information on additives page, you can leave comments with references, which will be taken into account in the future versions of the additive database.
- It allows integration with Google search widget.
- Zoom in the description field in details page can be done by scale gesture.
- Highlight description words.
Visit our site and leave us your comments, they can help us improve the app.
"Some additives have been used for centuries; for example, preserving food by pickling (with vinegar), salting, as with bacon, preserving sweets or using sulfur dioxide as in some wines. With the advent of processed foods in the second half of the 20th century, many more additives have been introduced, of both natural and artificial origin."
Some of them are harmless, many not quite healthy and several are dangerous.
There is some controversy about adverse reactions to food additives, particularly in relation to their effects on children. Many people have experienced various negative reactions to food additives. Certain groups may be more susceptible to adverse effects, such as asthma sufferers, chemically sensitive and allergic individuals or hyperactive children.
Keywords: E-numbers, E-Codes, Food Additives, Food, Diet, Health, Additives, E Numbers, E Codes.
Eat What is an application which has been prepared for all of us.
We need food on a daily basis – but nowadays it is highly processed and comes from various parts of globe so we can never be sure of what we really consume. Thanks to the “Eat What” app you will have a chance to learn more about the components of your food and meals. You can also check whether the food you are eating is compatible with your diet’s requirements, nutritional needs and profiles – resulting from such states as allergies, food intolerances, diets rich in certain components or other situations requiring a special diet regimen including pregnancy, modern age diseases, cancer prevention, presence of foods inappropriate for children, etc.
Ingredients database – lots of information from the whole wide world – and still growing!
Update of the ingredients database directly in the app – updated weekly.
An E-numbered ingredients list, determining the harmlessness of the products and food ingredients.
Diet Store! (nutrition profiles) – buy a diet that will protect you from diseases and will help you eat better according to your needs, with reference to diseases that require special care as it comes to the choice of food and the preventive actions that have to be taken to prevent further development of the disorder. Carry your own and your relatives’ safety always by your side. Diets have been prepared by professional dietitians and food experts that have extensive knowledge about foods and additives.
It is also possible to create your own diet, based on your preferences. Scan the products, filtering them only to those appropriate for your diet.
Speech recognition – read out loud the ingredients list and check what you are really eating!
OCR – a tool which allows you to take a picture of the list of ingredients and directly check what this product really contains. Any chosen product can be checked if it meets the requirements of your diet.
Facebook – share information about your food ingredients with your friends!
OCR is an additional function. When you are in hurry and want to check a given product, just snap a picture of the label or read out the ingredients list – or, if you have more time – write out all of the ingredients.
Join us on Facebook and share your impressions and opinion
Do you want to incorporate new product into the database or you have spotted an error? Do you want to suggest a diet? Contact us at email@example.com