The our Jigsaw puzzle for kids includes:
1. A Variety of categories such as themes based around:
• The world of knights,
• Fascinating underwater world and sea life,
• Playful dinosaurs,
• Adventures animals,
• Funny monsters,
• Playful children fun times,
Surely, every child will find an interesting puzzle game of one’s interest.
2. A vast selection of diverse and interactive pictures across the app.
3. 7 levels of difficulty. Each user has a choice of starting the puzzle with a blacked out background. Each game can be played from as little as 4 pieces, finishing on 49. The jigsaw can be played by children of young age as well as any older members of the family.
4. Pieces that you won’t have to look for around the house if your child misplaces them. They will always be stored in one place, on your child’s/family smart phone or a tablet.
5. Set of games for children from 3 years of age.
RELAX, HAVE FUN, DEVELOP CRUCIAL SKILLS!
Why should I want my child to play jigsaw puzzles?
It’s a natural instinct that every parent wants what is best for her or his child. Parents want their children to be able to enjoy their time playing but they also they recognise the need for their children to learn and gain new skills to firmly step in into their grown up life. This game doesn’t only offer this relaxation and fun time for the kids but also develops their SKILLS THAT WILL EQUIP THEM FOR LIFE.
THE FUN OF JIGSAW PUZZLES NATURALLY STIMULATES THE GROWTH OF A TODDLER’S BRAIN.
By playing jigsaw puzzle children develop:
- The ability to recognise shapes
- Logical thinking
- Good and long lasting memory
- Better results in faster learning to read and write
- Mathematical and technical skills. Wonder how? It’s all due to the intensive training of the spatial imagination that takes place in children's brain while playing jigsaw puzzle.
- Children also practice their patience, perceptiveness and the ability to recognise figures.
- The great thing about children’s puzzle jigsaw games is that they empower them and help them to believe in their own abilities.
- It develops cause-and-effect decision making, planning as well as independent action taking as the whole process of matching pieces is controlled by the child, so she or he learns to look for mistakes and replaces them with the correct pieces.
- This jigsaw puzzle game contributes to the child’s development of visual-motor coordination and also affects the development of visual perception.
- Okido puzzle games also contribute to children’s development and their ability to focus as well as their attention to detail.
- Equally important, both for children and adults, jigsaw puzzle games are very quiet, calming and teach goal-oriented activities.
Where can be this game played?
- This game can be played anywhere – at home, in the car, on holiday. It also comes in handy in those situations when you want to keep your child occupied. It allows you to keep your child interested and involved in a skills developing game.
Who can play this game?
- This game is recommended for anyone from 3 years of age.
What are the age restrictions?
- Anyone can get involved in the jigsaw puzzle. The age of the player makes no difference. It is fun for the whole family.
Is this game safe?
- Yes the content of this game is solely aimed at children and with their safety in mind. You will never see any inappropriate graphics, wording, audio or visuals. With oKIDo your child is in safe hands.
WITH OUR JIGSAW PUZZLE APP YOUR CHILD WILL HAVE ENDLESS FUN AS WELL AS COMPREHENSIVE DEVELOPMENT OF SKILLS WHICH WE GUARANTEE.
Tags: Jigsaw puzzle for kids, Jigsaw puzzle for children, jigsaw puzzle for toddlers, free kids puzzle without ads, puzzle okido