Join Beatz, our hip party monster, in our Letter Catch Game. The object of the game is to catch the correct letter apples in the basket to complete the spelling word. Be careful, each incorrect apple that is caught in the basket counts as one star, lose three stars and your game is over. Better hurry!!! Those apples are dropping fast!!!
Join Zainy, our quick handed spelling monster, in our Letter Pop Game. The object of this game is to pop the letter bubbles to spell the words. Don’t pop the wrong letter or you will lose a star. You have three stars once they are gone, the game is over.
Join Brainy, our super smart but forgetful spelling monster, in our Missing Letter Game. Just help Brainy remember the missing letter in the spelling words by filling them in. Fill in the wrong letter and you will lose a star. Lose three stars and the game is over.
Join Gus, our clumsy monster, in our Word Jumble Game. Just help Gus unscramble the words. Get the word wrong and you will lose a star. Lose three stars and the game is over.
Join Ziggy, our super speedy monster, in our Word Traffic Game. Just help Ziggy dodge traffic and collect gas cans to spell your words. Be careful collect the wrong gas can to spell your word and you will lose a star. Lose three stars and the game is over.
Parents and teachers can track their kids progress with Spelling Monster. Here are a few of the statistics available on our statistics chart:
- How often Spelling Monster is used
- Your child’s spelling word list
- List and words
- How many times that list has been played
- The last date it has been played
- The length of time it was played
- Comprehensive activity for practicing spelling words
- Add your own spelling words
- Can be used on-the-go no internet connection required
- HD Graphics and sounds
- Cool colorful characters
- Enter as many words as you want and as many lists as you want
- Statistics Charts
- Constant upgrades and exciting new characters and games
- Choose between upper and lower case letters
- Difficulty setting for younger children
- COPPA compliant
- KidSafe certified
10/17 "Definitely among the top five spelling apps for Android." http://www.smartappsforandroid.com
8/10 "Spelling Monster is a gift from heaven to parents with kids in the early school years. " -Andriod Rundown
Primary skill taught
For more information visit our website:
Or follow us on Facebook:
'Building strong minds one game at a time'
Upward Mobility can help! Our Massage Therapist Certification Exam Prep app contains 240 original, professionally written practice questions with explanatory answers, covering topics on major massage therapist certification exams, such as the NCETMB Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork exam and the NCBTMB Board Certification Exam. Question categories include:
Massage Application, including eastern and western modalities
Standards and Practices
Our intuitive app interface lets you jump right into preparing for your test!
Use STUDY MODE to go through questions at your own place, assimilating explanations and focusing on your need-to-know areas.
Or jump into TEST MODE to simulate a timed testing environment, and see how you do with aggregate and question-by-question results.
Study anytime, anywhere, with Upward Mobilty's on-the-go Massage Therapist Certification Exam Prep app!
Disclaimer: Upward Mobility is an independent test preparation company, and is unaffiliated with The National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork, of which NCETMB is a registered trademark.
ABOUT UPWARD MOBILITY:
Upward Mobility is an independent test-preparation apps company that creates high quality material that is witty and engaging, perfect for on-the-go students and ambitious professionals. All of our content is developed exclusively for Upward Mobility by writers who are subject matter experts and undergoes a thorough review process.
We are a double bottom line company that is committed to education in the developing world. Some of the profits will be used to deploy education via mobile phone in emerging countries to improve their total factor productivity growth.
Customer satisfaction is our top priority, and if you have any questions or comments or are unsatisfied with our products in any way, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to help you.
n'hésitez pas de evaluer l'application et de partager avec vos amis .
Dictionnaire vous permet de trouver les synonymes de plus de 60.000 mots de la langue française.
-accès simple, rapide et gratuit au dictionnaire
-Dictionnaire ne nécessite pas une connexion Internet
This dictionary offers a lot of additional possibilities, among them are:
- Instant start
- Instant search
- Translator (online)
- Word trainer
- Listen to the pronunciation of the words
- Adding words to your personal dictionary
- Search history
- Offline (no internet connection required)
- Find a word copied from the clipboard
- Change the font size and color
- User-friendly interface
Offline English-French Dictionary
* Over 60.000 words and expressions
* Bookmark your favorite translations for fast reference
* Works offline! No Internet connection needed, no extra files to download! The best translator for your trips, your studies, or when no data connection is available.
* Listen to the correct pronunciation in British or American English and French using Android's built-in Text-to-speech synthesizer.
* Share translations by SMS, email, etc.
This version is supported by ads. If you like the application, please consider upgrading to the ad-free version to support the development. Thanks :)
Q: How can I share a translation?
A: Just press 2-3 seconds over the translation and you will be presented with a menu with all available sharing options based on the apps installed in your device (Email, SMS, Facebook, etc)
Q: How can I change the speed of the voice?
A: The speed of the speech is controlled by the TTS engine installed with Android. It can be set up by going to:
Settings --> Voice input & output settings --> Text to speech settings --> speech rate
Q: I don't like the voice. How can I improve it?
A: The default text-to-speech engine installed with Android is Pico TTS, it’s pretty simple and sometimes may sound a bit electronic. You can always install alternatives like eSpeak, SVox or IVONA from Google Play. Please check our blog post about this subject: http://www.movinapp.com/talking-android
Q: How can I change the speech language?
A: Just go to Menu --> Settings and select the language. Currently, 3 languages are available:
* English (US)
* English (GB)
The text-to-speech (TTS) technology may not be available in some devices. To check if your phone is able of speech synthesis: Menu -> Settings -> Voice input & output -> Text-to-speech settings.
If not installed, your device may ask you to install the TTS engine. An internet connection may be required. We recommend installing it before traveling as roaming data tariffs may be very expensive.
- Reverso Synonymes
- Reverso Littre
- Free Dictionary
- Le Conjugueur
- Larousse Encyclopédie
- Larousse Archives
- CNRTL DMF
- Les Verbes
- Le Dictionnaire
- Google Actualités
- Google Images
- Google Livres
■ Type in a word and Search All French Dictionaries simultaneously.
With synonym you will have access to the most popular Internet dictionaries: http://www.beautifulsynonyms.com, http://www.sinónimo.es, http://www.sinônimo.com
Our dictionaries are amongst the most comprehensive, including from 50,000 to 150,000 terms depending on the language, and more than 100,000 meanings per language.
We offer access to all this information completely free.
Download it now! Synonym is the best dictionary you can install in your mobile phone.
Find the word that you need and you'll get all possible synonyms in FRENCH.
Minimalist and efficient, you just have to write the word you want the synonyms in French and get them quickly.
"Very useful! I like it so much" - Anna Laborda
- Internet connection required.
If you liked the app, visit us in Facebook and do not forget to "Like us" ;) https://www.facebook.com/yisaslsoftware
Or if you find it useful, tell us your opinion, it will be welcomed.
Of you have questions, do not hesitate to contact to the email below.
BY DOWNLOADING AND INSTALLING THIS SOFTWARE YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW:
1. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE APPLICATION IS AT YOUR SOLE DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT THE APPLICATION IS PROVIDED AS IS AND AS AVAILABLE WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
2. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR MOBILE DEVICE, OR OTHER DEVICE, OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH USE.
3. THE APPLICATION IS NOT INTENDED FOR USE IN THE OPERATION OF NUCLEAR FACILITIES, LIFE SUPPORT SYSTEMS, EMERGENCY COMMUNICATIONS, AIRCRAFT NAVIGATION OR COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS, AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL SYSTEMS, OR ANY OTHER ACTIVITIES IN WHICH THE FAILURE OF THE APPLICATION COULD LEAD TO DEATH, PERSONAL INJURY, OR SEVERE PHYSICAL OR ENVIRONMENTAL DAMAGE.
★★★★★ Very helpful. This is the best dictionary I have ever used.
★★★★★ I tell my students to get this app. They love it!
★★★★★ Great customer support! Buying the full version.
★★★★★ Great App! It has dictionary, phrase book, and verb conjugations. Everything I need!
Laura Lawless, About.com ”French English Dictionary + is a handy Android app for native speakers who are looking for quick translations and conjugations."
This app transforms your Android phone or tablet into an advanced language interpreter, always ready to help. It includes everything you need in one free app and features you won’t find anywhere else such as adding words, notes and images to the dictionary. Premium versions make VidaLingua the most comprehensive French English Dictionary for Android.
✓ Dictionary with over 721,000 offline entries (premium), over 90,000 for free.
✓ Phrasebook with 20 categories such as Conversation, Asking Directions and Making Friends.
✓ Conjugations of 6,438 verbs (premium), 1,444 for free.
✓ Online Phrase Translator (premium), free alternative in settings.
✓ Single index search for fast lookups.
✓ Enhancements for tablets.
✓ Multiple-choice vocabulary quizzes.
✓ Lookup History.
✓ Email dictionary translations.
✓ Dictionary entries include translations, usage examples, part of speech & gender for French nouns.
✓ Updated regularly by our team of linguists.
✓ Online lookup for additional words (premium).
✓ Text-to-speech pronunciation.
✓ Language is living. Only VidaLingua allows you to add words, notes and images to the dictionary!
Comments & questions are welcome.
VidaLingua, bringing language apps to life! ©
These exam are challenging and difficult to clear, but Certification Hub makes it easier for you to prepare for exam and stimulate test like real certification exams, bringing the preparation to your Android device. Now you can study, prepare and practice multiple certification exams on the go using this android app.
This app simulates a real certification exam with the latest questions and correct answers. Review your answer immediately and prepare more effectively for exam.
• Practice and prepare for certification anywhere with this amazing app.
• Innovative test simulator which give real exam like feel.
• Practice and prepare simultaneously as you can review your answer while test only.
• Attractive and user friendly test result.
• All new feature of test summery.
• Soon more question with more certification exams will be added and updated.
• MCTS 70-515
• Share point
Are you going to travel to Japan?
Are you planning a business trip to Tokyo or Osaka?
In this case our phrasebook PhraseBox Japanese (200+ phrases) is exactly that what you need!
Our special offer is PhraseBox Japanese Lite for FREE!
PhraseBox Japanese Lite Topics:
* Basics phrases
Download full version PhraseBox Japanese (200+ phrases)!
Full version PhraseBox Japanese Topics:
* Basic phrases
* How to get…
* Communication facilities
PhraseBox Japanese provides easy orientation in a foreign country, help with travel, communication at restaurants, cafés, hotels, meeting new people, asking for help, great shopping and many other things.
Each phrase of PhraseBox Japanese is translated and dubbed by native speakers. Perfectly dubbed audio tracks PhraseBox Japanese will allow you to communicate with local residents even without any foreign language skills, and also help you out of any life situations abroad!
To use PhraseBox Japanese is easy and pleasant because of its simple and effective interface which is understandable for people of all ages!
Features PhraseBox Japanese:
* Original design.
* Interface in English.
* PhraseBox Japanese is convenient and easy in use.
* 200+ essential phrases for traveling to Japan.
* Each phrase is translated and dubbed by native speakers.
* Translit is available.
* Quick search of phrases by keywords. Input a part of word and the app will show you all phrases with this word in all forms.
* Size of app is small. You can download it easily.
* No Internet connection or roaming required! The app works offline.
* No extra downloading by use of the app.
* No advertising (Ad-free)!
If you like PhraseBox Japanese, please, give us a rating on Google Play.
*****Winner of Children's Technology Review Editor's Choice Award for Excellence in Design*****
*****Winner of Mom's Choice Gold Award*****
*****Named one of The Guardian's Best iPad Apps for Kids of 2014*****
*****Winner of 2015 National Parenting Publications Awards - Gold Award*****
From the team at Lumosity, we welcome you to the award-winning LumiKids Park, where children can have fun while using important core skills! Kids will love exploring this interactive park filled with surprises designed to make them giggle and keep them challenged.
KIDS PLAY, PARENTS LEARN:
• Intuitive for young learners to use by themselves: no text or voice-over instructions
• Adapts to each child’s ability level, keeping young learners challenged, engaged and motivated with no feelings of failure
• As a parent, gain insight into your child's play
• Receive tips on how to continue practicing these skills with your child
ADAPTIVE ACTIVITIES CREATED BY CHILD DEVELOPMENT EXPERTS
• SORTING: Sort squirmy little water critters into their correct water puddles based on color, shape and size, using cognitive flexibility as the sorting rules periodically change.
• VISUAL-MOTOR COORDINATION: While feeding the flying “nom nom” critters, combine the use of several visual-motor coordination skills such as visual processing, motor planning and motor control.
• ATTENTION: While playing hide and seek, keep track of multiple darting critters as they hide, in order to find them - requiring a specific type of attention called divided attention.
We are a team of child development experts, game developers and artists with a passion for harnessing the power of play to provide young kids with opportunities to challenge core skills.
Decades of research demonstrate that child development is impacted through a variety of early experiences. Core skills that serve as the building blocks for healthy development include cognitive, motor, and social-emotional skills. Using the tools we build, LumiKids aims to be a pioneer of research that advances our understanding of the interactions among these developing skills — and of the power of play to nurture these skills in kids everywhere.
While we are just beginning this research and have more to learn about the impact of these digital activities, the products we build today draw on scientific findings and user-centered design principles that are sure to delight your early learner.
The LumiKids App series is a collection of intuitive & adaptive play-based activities for young children designed by child development experts to challenge core skills while having fun. Stay tuned for more apps to come in this series!
Available in English, French, German, Japanese and Spanish
Need help or have a question?
Get in touch! email@example.com
1. Exam results by SMS
2. Exam results from internet
3. Exam results archive from internet
This app includes results of following exams:
You can get result by SMS by the following networks:
1. Grameen Phone
Verification is now faster with the inclusion of QR-Code scanning on certificate (if QR-Code is available)
Cette application vous propose de consulter hors ligne les données du dictionnaire collaboratif 日仏辞典 (www.dictionnaire-japonais.com).
La recherche peut se faire aussi bien sur des mots japonais (kanji, kana ou romaji) que sur des mots français.
Plus de 33.000 entrées régulièrement mises à jour.
Cette version gratuite ne dispose pas de toutes les fonctionnalités de la version GOLD disponible ici https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.okonomiyaki.nichifutsu.dikogold
Les plus de la version GOLD :
- résultats de recherche non bridés
- définitions étendues
- liste de mots favoris
- affichage en mode paysage possible
- pas de bandeau publicitaire
Vos différentes remarques afin d'y apporter des améliorations sont les bienvenues.