Unique study method. No more grinding repetitive words translation that will slip your mind soon.
You're supposed to figure out the meaning like children learn to speak. They link what they hear with what they see and learn the meaning of each word or phrase comparing the differences between actions or things.
Nail down the knowledge that you grasp with the help of writing tasks.
The full version offers:
- 30 lessons with increasing difficulty levels
- 1800 words and phrases voiced by male and female native narrators
- over 1500 colorful images
There is a free version to try before you buy. It contains 3 lessons: from the beginning, middle and the end of the course. They are given to show the method and the course level that we offer
About 5 million people all over the world have already chosen our application as a fair companion. Give it a try too!
**Check out FAQ if you encounter any issues: http://learnlikekids.com/taxonomy/term/4 **
Get the FREE vocabulary app right now!
* 6,000 words with images to illustrate words, phonetic transcriptions and pronunciation recordings by native speakers.
* Vocabulary covers 15 thematic topics divided into 140 subtopics.
* The entire vocabulary has been translated into 51 languages:
✔ English ✔ Afrikaans ✔ Albanian ✔ Arabic ✔ Azerbaijani ✔ Bengali ✔ Bulgarian ✔ Catalan ✔ Chinese (Simplified) ✔ Chinese (Traditional) ✔ Croatian ✔ Czech ✔ Danish ✔ Dutch ✔ Estonian ✔ Filipino ✔ Finnish ✔ French ✔ Georgian ✔ German ✔ Greek ✔ Hebrew ✔ Hindi ✔ Hungarian ✔ Icelandic ✔ Indonesian ✔ Italian ✔ Korean ✔ Latvian ✔ Lithuanian ✔ Macedonian ✔ Malay ✔ Norwegian ✔ Persian ✔ Polish ✔ Portuguese ✔Brazilian Portuguese ✔ Romanian ✔ Russian ✔ Serbian ✔ Slovak ✔ Slovenian ✔ Spanish ✔ Swahili ✔ Swedish ✔ Thai ✔ Turkish ✔ Ukrainian ✔ Urdu ✔ Vietnamese
* Select from 7 fun games to learn in a uniquely entertaining manner.
* Built-in "Spin Categories" feature allows the app to choose a random topic, subtopic and game for you to enhance your learning experience.
* "Review Manager" allows you to review all the words you've learned during each game.
* No internet connection is required to use the app.
* 3 difficulty levels: beginner, intermediate and advanced.
* Choose your preferred tuition language from 51 pre-programmed interface languages: Japanese, English, German, French, Turkish, Russian, Korean, Arabic, Thai, Italian, Spanish, etc.
Learn Japanese app is absolutely FREE!
With funeasylearn.com learning apps, you can learn Japanese for free. Learn more than 6,000 words through image illustration, recorded pronunciation and native translation into 51 languages: Japanese, English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese. The app's vocabulary is divided thematically and covers most aspects of the everyday world, from the restaurant to the hotel, the home to the workplace, outer space to the animal kingdom. FunEasyLearn is a valuable learning tool as it has many fun games developed by experts.
FunEasyLearn is perfect for anyone who wants to learn Japanese, English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, etc.
Please support us by leaving a good rating, or share this app with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Google+ if you like it.
If you have any issues regarding this app, please feel free to let us know at
- Support for hiragana and katakana.
- Examples using both hiragana and katakana.
- Check the stroke order for writing both hiragana and katakana.
- Listen to the pronunciation by a Japanese native speaker.
- Available in 14 languages.
L-Lingo is designed to be easy to use. It exploits multimedia channels - words, recordings of native speech, and pictures - to enable you to grasp Japanese words and phrases useful on the road, when mingling with Japanese speakers, in day-to-day or family life, and when working.
- Thousands of words and sentences -all visualized with images
- Full native speaker pronunciation
- Clear and easy to understand design of the program
- Switch between Japanese Script or the more easy to read Phonetic Script
See a pineapple in a supermarket, and the correct Japanese word pops into your head! Thanks to L-Lingo, you have learned the word visually, as well as by listening and reading. Our Japanese lessons make you learn Japanese words and phrases quickly. Before you know it, you can easily utter Japanese words and Japanese sentences!
L-Lingo immerses you in the sights and sounds of the Japanese language, rather than just the written word. The multi-channel Japanese learning approach achieves results much quicker than traditional textbook approaches.
Our Japanese 65 lessons (available in full version) cover the following:
- Introductions & Greetings
- At Home
- At the Airport
- At the Hotel
- At the Office
- Telling the Time in Japanese
- Meals and Cooking
- Asking Questions in Japanese
- Buying and Selling
- Landscapes and Nature
- Family and Relationships
- Countries and Continents
- Days, Weeks, Months etc.
- Quantities and Shapes
- Present, Past and Future tenses
Any problems or have feedback on how to improve the App, email us before negative comment. We will reply quickly.
✓ Every Japanese word is pronounced clearly in high quality audio from a native speaker.
✓ All audio is downloaded to your device, and is available offline or in airplane mode.
✓ Master your accent with the Speech Studio. Simply record yourself saying a phrase and then hear your voice next to the teacher’s. Then try again. You’ll be AMAZED how quickly your foreign accent melts away.
✓ Nemo is not built around lessons at all. It is meant to be picked up throughout the day, whenever you have a few minutes to spare.
✓ NO PRIOR KNOWLEDGE of Japanese is required.
Nemo targets the words and phrases most often used in conversation. For beginners, we’ve prepared “If You Only Learn 10 Things”, “If You Only Learn 50 Things”, and “If You Only Learn 100 Things” lists for a fast introduction to the essentials. Intermediate learners can progress to a course of the highest frequency words needed for travel and business and begin to have conversations in Japanese in a month. Advanced students will benefit most from the Speech Studio technology to correct their foreign accent.
With Nemo, you can customize flashcards to exercise the language skill you want to improve. When beginning a new topic, setup flashcards to practice translation of Japanese to English so you can build familiarity with new words. Next, switch to translate English to Japanese to train your recall and ability to speak. To complete mastery, switch to cards that specialize in fine-tuning your listening and perfecting your pronunciation.
Any card can be marked as a favorite, allowing you to make your own custom deck of cards to focus on the words of the day. Turn on Review Mode to recap what you practiced earlier in the day to boost your memory retention.
Dive into what you want to learn at any time. The phrasebook offers quick access to the vocabulary in the app through a Japanese-English dictionary interface. Nemo also functions as a translator. Simply find the words you need in the search interface and play its audio through the device speaker.
◆ Get off the beaten path or find comfort with traveler phrases.
◆ Build your proficiency with numbers and the most important verbs and sentence building blocks.
Japanese is the primary language spoken in Japan and cities such as Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto and Fukuoka. It is normally written in Kanji and Kana characters. In this app, you can display Japanese words in either Japanese characters, Roman script, or both.
Use your new skills to make friends, impress old friends, bring smiles to children, get out of jams, experience new things, talk confidently, and make your travel and cultural experience more rich and fulfilling.
Download this free app now!
* Native japanese pronuntiations
* Configure your own list of vocabulary
* Options and writing exercises
* Practice to write hiragana, katakana and kanji
* No internet connection needed
* Ads free
This free version contains:
* Learning japanese
* Everyday conversation
**Selected as the best app in Mobile Awards**
**Patent registered app**
All the essential sentences for conversations in a foreign language have been collected and stored in one app!!
★With the RightNow Japanese Conversation app, you can communicate with people in other countries, anywhere in the world.
★ Key Features
*Interactive translation for conversations in a foreign language, including a native speaker's pronunciation reference
- Unlike TTS, you can hear high-quality pronunciations from native speakers
*A total of 30,000 phrases in 12 categories
- As this app contains various categories and context-specific sentences, you can communicate with people in other countries by taking full advantage of this app without additional material (phrase books, dictionaries, etc.).
- You can easily change a word in a sentence.
- Interpretation available immediately through voice recognition
*Today’s expression widget
- You can add the widget on the home screen to study expressions whenever you want.
*Notifications of today’s expression
- You are notified with conversation sentences every day at the time you set.
*Recent sentences & Favorite sentences
- When traveling abroad or studying, you can save a sentence to Favorite sentences and use it whenever you want.
*Question and answer list
- You can make a list of what you have learned in the Q&A form.
- You can communicate with people in other countries by exchanging questions and answers.
*Only available for a question sentence where the answer is provided.
*Phonetic transcription for Korean, Chinese and Japanese
- You can learn word or expression while checking its pronunciation.
*Voice playback sensor
- Show the screen to the person you are talking. The app automatically plays a native speaker's voice using the gyro sensor.
*Sending an e-mail or text message
- You can easily send or share a simple message in a foreign language via text message, e-mail or other instant messaging programs!
- If you need to speak quickly, just say a word! You can find any sentence you want!
Now it’s time to get away from the outdated conversation books and enjoy RightNow Conversation that guarantees your best travel experience yet!
You can play lessons mp3 online or download it to sd card. The downloaded mp3 file is saved to /sdcard/nhklesson/.
Or you can download mp3 file from your desktop and upload it to the sdcard directory. app provided brief introduction of the lessons,for more information of these lessons,you can visit http://www.nhk.or.jp/lesson/.
This version support 4 languages.English,Korea,French and Spanish,each language have different directory.
English lessons is saved to /sdcard/nhklesson/en
Korean lessons is saved to /sdcard/nhklesson/kr
French lessons is saved to /sdcard/nhklesson/fr
Spanish lessons is saved to /sdcard/nhklesson/es
If you are Chinese user, you can install https://market.android.com/details?id=com.htcheng.nhklesson instead.All these contents of this app is Copyright NHK (Japan Broadcasting Corporation) All rights reserved.
JA Audiobook contains a series of texts in order of increasing difficulty with sound and background music for each text that will entertain and help you stay focused, or even touch you and make you laugh! At any time, press on a sentence in the text for detailed information:
• Complete grammar fact sheets that explain the structures used.
• Fact sheets on the Japanese particles and counters encountered in the sentence.
• Many additional comments.
• A list of words used in the sentence with their meaning.
• A detailed Kanji sheet accompanied by a tool that will assess your writing.
• The complete conjugation and verbal constructions for each verb.
• Assess your understanding of the text with a quiz at the end of each text, and get access to the translation of the text.
JA Audiobook is like a teacher who remains at your side, ready to assist you when you are stuck. The objective is to rapidly familiarize yourself with authentic Japanese content and easily assimilate it for reuse in your own statements.
You may already know many Japanese words and have read many lessons, but you are still unable to understand and express yourself naturally. Working with the JA Audiobook texts:
• You memorize syntactic patterns that become natural and automatic.
• You will learn words in context.
• You will learn how to read Kanji (Japanese characters) in texts.
• Your reading of Hiragana and Katakana will flow better without you noticing.
• You will have more confidence in your level in Japanese, and you will thus progress faster.
JA Audiobook is the missing link between your knowledge of the language (a set of individual words and grammar rules) and communicative competence that you want to achieve. Because you do not want to become an encyclopedia of the Japanese language, but simply to talk with your Japanese friends or to watch Japanese shows on TV.
By the numbers:
• 20 texts for a total listening length of more than 60 minutes
• 877 different words
• 577 different Kanji used
• 80 different grammar sheets
• 74 different particle usages
• 19 Japanese counters
• Over 40MB of carefully crafted Japanese material and data to install
• 9 Japanese native speakers to bring more variation and improve your listening
List of texts included:
• Usagi- san, an Unexpected Hero: funny and moving tale for beginners. (7 texts)
• The Strange Encounter of Kenta: story between a young boy and an old lady, for beginners. (5 texts)
• Don't be late for the meeting! : dialogue between two colleagues to learn the polite oral form. (1 text)
• Tomoko’s Journal: introduction to the informal style in writing. (1 text)
• City or Country?: argumentative conversation to express your opinion in Japanese. (1 text)
• Barbecue with Friends: telephone conversation between two students in informal speech. (1 text)
• Yumi - Not easy to be a father: humorous text between an overwhelmed father, and his daughter. Colloquial and oral language is highlighted. (1 text)
• Yumi - I want a tablet! : dialog between two schoolgirls. Oral forms are used. (1 text)
• Cultural Experience in Japan: learn to tell about your trip to Japan in Japanese with more complex sentences that prepare you for the next level. (2 texts)
These texts will mainly help you to take the JLPT N5 and JLPT N4.
Once the texts are downloaded, no Internet connection is required.
JA Audiobook is fully available in ENGLISH and FRENCH.
To fully utilize JA Audiobook, it is advisable to know Hiragana and Katakana. If this is not the case or if you do not know what it is, install the free JA Sensei application, a complementary and comprehensive application which will teach you all the necessary basics and much more.
LangSpeech is the best language learning app that not only translates the text you type in, but also reads the text aloud with text to speech (TTS) technology. In addition to being a translator, it is also a great dictionary!
No need to purchase any voices on the phone!
Voices for text to speech, and languages translations it supports: Cantonese Chinese, English, Mandarin Chinese, Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Bulgarian (no voice), Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin, Latvian, Macedonian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Turkish, Vietnamese, Welsh
It also has Facebook integration! Easily update Facebook status in any language you want!
Ad free. Great way to learn new languages for kids and adults alike. Perfect app for students and travelers visiting another country! Get it today!
**LIMITED TIME** on sale for USD$4.99! Get it today!
You will find in this application flash cards, tons of easy vocabulary to learn, exercices, and even a sketchpad to write by yourself !
Shuffle the deck, hide part of the cards you want, and learn japanese way of writing really fast !
- dictionary with 160.000 japanese words which you can use for practice & drill
- 24.000 sample sentences
- all japan. Character have Strokeorder (for writing tests/practice)
- use default vocable set (e.g. JLPT N5) or create/import/export your own
- Browser to search & select certain Words
- completely localized in English and partly in DEUTSCH & FRANÇAIS
- import your own word translations
- backup/sync with other devices via dropbox or SD-Card
- optimized for PHONES & TABLETS / Portraits & Landscape
- many different Test Types
- Leitner system for spaced repetetion learning
more info: www.asia-ls.com/android/japanese.html
This app contains:
- a large list of phrases and words
- sound tracks for each phrase and word (might be helpful for JLPT listening exercises)
- pronunciation check
- expected answer list for certain phrases
- expected question (stimuli) list for certain answers/phrases
- additional information for certain phrases (explanation and/or images)
- keeping of the phrases that are most important for you
- searching of the phrases/words
Get the Full Version to access all its content of over 900 phrases/words, including audio and other useful information.
-Basic Expression 167
Plus over 250 useful phrases and
over 400 handy words!
-Basic Expression 78
Plus over 150 handy words.
Tags: Japanese, Language, Education, Study, Learning, Conversation, Travel
NHK airs Japanese lessons for people of various languages on its international shortwave RADIO JAPAN service.
You can download all texts and audios at NHK WORLD.
These lessons are provided in 17 languages and they are free!
We have another app "JAPANESELS" for Japanes starters.
It will help you how to pronounce the basic characters.
Let's begin by getting them.
(*We do not have any relation to NHK)
--- Study Tips ---
Japanese language is very forgiving.
You do not have a problem, even if you omit the words of many, also rearranges the order of the words.
You simply arrange a Japanese word that you know, we can convey your will.
Learning the Japanese language is not difficult.
-To clarify the purpose of your learning.
-You should study only important thing.
-You should not study not important thing.
The purpose of learning Japanese at this site,
-You as a tourist,can communicate in Japanese.
-You are able to read Japanese manga.
-You can understand Japanese anime.
To do so,
- learn (about 50 characters) Hiragana.
- learn (about 50 characters) Katakana.
- learn Japanese conversation directly from the teacher of Japanese .
- Increase the vocabulary of Kanji.
This is an application to enable them.
Cette application vous propose de consulter hors ligne les données du dictionnaire collaboratif 日仏辞典 (www.dictionnaire-japonais.com).
La recherche peut se faire aussi bien sur des mots japonais (kanji, kana ou romaji) que sur des mots français.
Plus de 33.000 entrées régulièrement mises à jour.
Cette version gratuite ne dispose pas de toutes les fonctionnalités de la version GOLD disponible ici https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.okonomiyaki.nichifutsu.dikogold
Les plus de la version GOLD :
- résultats de recherche non bridés
- définitions étendues
- liste de mots favoris
- affichage en mode paysage possible
- pas de bandeau publicitaire
Vos différentes remarques afin d'y apporter des améliorations sont les bienvenues.