本アプリは、高速で豊富な検索機能を搭載した富士通製『ONESWING』製品名はInspirium 辞書検索ライブラリ V1.0を採用しています。
Androidマーケットで（7 Knowledge Corporation）社が提供している「これなら使える！」「誰でも使える！」手書き日本語入力「mazec (J) for Android」を推薦いたします。
受付時間 9：00～12：00 13:00～17:00 土日祝日を除く
Get the FREE vocabulary app right now!
* 6,000 words with images to illustrate words, phonetic transcriptions and pronunciation recordings by native speakers.
* Vocabulary covers 15 thematic topics divided into 140 subtopics.
* The entire vocabulary has been translated into 51 languages:
✔ English ✔ Afrikaans ✔ Albanian ✔ Arabic ✔ Azerbaijani ✔ Bengali ✔ Bulgarian ✔ Catalan ✔ Chinese (Simplified) ✔ Chinese (Traditional) ✔ Croatian ✔ Czech ✔ Danish ✔ Dutch ✔ Estonian ✔ Filipino ✔ Finnish ✔ French ✔ Georgian ✔ German ✔ Greek ✔ Hebrew ✔ Hindi ✔ Hungarian ✔ Icelandic ✔ Indonesian ✔ Italian ✔ Korean ✔ Latvian ✔ Lithuanian ✔ Macedonian ✔ Malay ✔ Norwegian ✔ Persian ✔ Polish ✔ Portuguese ✔Brazilian Portuguese ✔ Romanian ✔ Russian ✔ Serbian ✔ Slovak ✔ Slovenian ✔ Spanish ✔ Swahili ✔ Swedish ✔ Thai ✔ Turkish ✔ Ukrainian ✔ Urdu ✔ Vietnamese
* Select from 7 fun games to learn in a uniquely entertaining manner.
* Built-in "Spin Categories" feature allows the app to choose a random topic, subtopic and game for you to enhance your learning experience.
* "Review Manager" allows you to review all the words you've learned during each game.
* No internet connection is required to use the app.
* 3 difficulty levels: beginner, intermediate and advanced.
* Choose your preferred tuition language from 51 pre-programmed interface languages: Japanese, English, German, French, Turkish, Russian, Korean, Arabic, Thai, Italian, Spanish, etc.
Learn Japanese app is absolutely FREE!
With funeasylearn.com learning apps, you can learn Japanese for free. Learn more than 6,000 words through image illustration, recorded pronunciation and native translation into 51 languages: Japanese, English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese. The app's vocabulary is divided thematically and covers most aspects of the everyday world, from the restaurant to the hotel, the home to the workplace, outer space to the animal kingdom. FunEasyLearn is a valuable learning tool as it has many fun games developed by experts.
FunEasyLearn is perfect for anyone who wants to learn Japanese, English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, etc.
Please support us by leaving a good rating, or share this app with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Google+ if you like it.
If you have any issues regarding this app, please feel free to let us know at
* Native japanese pronuntiations
* Configure your own list of vocabulary
* Options and writing exercises
* Practice to write hiragana, katakana and kanji
* No internet connection needed
* Ads free
This free version contains:
* Learning japanese
* Everyday conversation
**Selected as the best app in Mobile Awards**
**Patent registered app**
All the essential sentences for conversations in a foreign language have been collected and stored in one app!!
★With the RightNow Japanese Conversation app, you can communicate with people in other countries, anywhere in the world.
★ Key Features
*Interactive translation for conversations in a foreign language, including a native speaker's pronunciation reference
- Unlike TTS, you can hear high-quality pronunciations from native speakers
*A total of 30,000 phrases in 12 categories
- As this app contains various categories and context-specific sentences, you can communicate with people in other countries by taking full advantage of this app without additional material (phrase books, dictionaries, etc.).
- You can easily change a word in a sentence.
- Interpretation available immediately through voice recognition
*Today’s expression widget
- You can add the widget on the home screen to study expressions whenever you want.
*Notifications of today’s expression
- You are notified with conversation sentences every day at the time you set.
*Recent sentences & Favorite sentences
- When traveling abroad or studying, you can save a sentence to Favorite sentences and use it whenever you want.
*Question and answer list
- You can make a list of what you have learned in the Q&A form.
- You can communicate with people in other countries by exchanging questions and answers.
*Only available for a question sentence where the answer is provided.
*Phonetic transcription for Korean, Chinese and Japanese
- You can learn word or expression while checking its pronunciation.
*Voice playback sensor
- Show the screen to the person you are talking. The app automatically plays a native speaker's voice using the gyro sensor.
*Sending an e-mail or text message
- You can easily send or share a simple message in a foreign language via text message, e-mail or other instant messaging programs!
- If you need to speak quickly, just say a word! You can find any sentence you want!
Now it’s time to get away from the outdated conversation books and enjoy RightNow Conversation that guarantees your best travel experience yet!
This app is available in Japanese, English, Korean, Chinese (Mandarin and Taiwanese).
Each quiz consists of 20 questions - just the right volume for a handy study-tool - and you can do it anytime anywhere!
If you have something to ask, you can share the quiz on Twitter or Facebook.
Have fun and your Japanese will be improved before you know it ;)
■JLPT N5 Level
▶ Record your voice and hear what an amazing progress you do every day.
▶ Tap to listen, tap to record, compare and learn, have fun with it!
▶ Immensely boost your confidence to go out and talk to people
▶ Do it in an Easy and Fun way that skyrockets your knowledge of Japanese like you’ve never dreamed before
***** "I am speaking with perfect Japanese accent hundreds of useful phrases only days after having used this app - my friends jaw dropped when they heard how well I was speaking Japanese."
***** "There’s something immensely satisfying in hearing yourself speak with perfect accent in a new foreign language - it’s magical."
You will find in this application:
√ the fastest navigation possible in an iPhone app
√ the most useful real life phrases to get YOU ready for conversations
√ professional native speakers
√ great voice clarity
√ quiz questions to test your knowledge and set records
√ really simple and innovative interface with “Fluid” technology
BONUS - your children will discover a new language:
• let them play, record and learn
• the app will store ALL their recordings
• listen to their recordings and see how well they’ve done.
iTalk METHOD - 5 GOLDEN RULES for learning a foreign language:
1. ALWAYS LEARN PHRASES, NOT INDIVIDUAL WORDS:
▶ Meaning: Phrases are easier to remember, because they have meaning, they paint a picture, they tell a story.
▶ Speed: When you learn phrases instead of a word, you're learning how to use that word correctly, and it’s much faster. When we're children, we learn with phrases, groups of words, not just one word by one word by one word. Word by word is slow.
▶ Pronunciation: In real life some groups of words are said as though it were a single word, in one breath-group, without pausing. If you stop to take a breath in the middle of the phrase, you are not saying it correctly, and you risk being misunderstood.
2. LEARN WITH YOUR EARS AND WITH YOUR EYES
▶ Listen, listen and again listen is the magic key to speaking excellent Japanese
▶ Listen to how the native speaker speaks some words more strongly with different loudness, speed or pitch. In Japanese, these strong words are about new or important information. Without the correct stress on words, listeners may get the wrong meaning.
▶ All our materials are written and spoken so you can hear, see and learn fast
3. USE REAL PROFFESIONAL MATERIALS
▶ This will help you to be immersed as soon as possible in the foreign language environment.
▶ All the recordings you will listen to are made by native professionals.
4. LISTEN TO YOUR OWN VOICE
▶ Self-recording is the best approach for reviewing and eliminating diction and pronunciation and grammar errors from your speech. It develops Self-Awareness, which in turn lends itself to Self-Correction.
▶ Studies have shown that we focus most on voices that are similar to our own, therefore, by listening to your own voice the learning process is greatly accelerated.
▶ You can record your own voice, compare it with the native recordings and exercise until you speak with perfect accent
5. WORK WITH A MODEL
▶ Pronunciation deteriorates easily, so the longer you go without checking yours against a native, the more likely you are to revert to your mother language speech habits.
▶ Check your pronunciation often until good speech habits are firmly established in the new language.
Use this application to achieve all these and more while having fun with it!
One sentence is display and you have to give the pronunciation of one of the sign.
If you click on the sentence you get the translation. You can also just browse the words of one given quiz and see their translation and their examples.
Check the parameters to adjust your experience.
A system of color let you know if you have already seen this sign or not and what is your current level knowledge on it.
If you like the application and want to support so I can continue to add content, you can donate whatever you want here:
This application is totally free and has been developed in my free time. I love learning Japanese, especially reading and vocabulary and couldn't find the expected tool to learn anywhere with my smartphone. So I decided to do it myself. After two years gathering information, vocabulary and programming, you can now use this tool to learn yourself. I really hope it will be useful to you has it is useful to me! I successfully passed my JLPT N5 last year and expect to pass the N4 this year!
When you will be learning Kanji, the signs you type will be directly transformed to hiragana while you type them. You don't need any Japanese keyboard; it is built in the application.
To help you you can download a TTS to be able to hear the words you are learning.
Yomikata's content is currently the following:
- All the Hiragana grouped in 11 quizzes for gradual learning
- Also 1 quiz containing 100 words in Hiragana
- All Katakana grouped in 11 quizzes
- 1 quiz containing 127 country name in Katakana
- 10 quiz containing 157 first easy Kanji... if we can call Kanji easy !
- 17 quizzes to learn counting different things in Japanese
- 7 quizzes containing most of the Kanji you will encounter if you try JLPT N5 !
- 8 quizzes containing most of the Kanji you will encounter if you try JLPT N4 !
More content will come with the time as I will update the application with JLPT N3, N2, N1...
Thank you Nicolas Kraj for all the help on the graphical assets and for all the ideas !
Thank you! May you learn all the Kanji!
* Native speaker’s Voice data
* Available for English speaker
* 50 audio lessons
* 50 tips for each lessons
* Skills test after finish 50 lessons
**Very Important** >> ALL FEATURES ARE FREE
In each lesson, you can learn a useful expressions through an audio drama to speak in real situations. By the time you reach the end of the series, you will have mastered 50 handy expressions!
Now you have a huge confidence to talk with foreigners in restaurant, street and a trip abroad.
* Notice * this app contain advertisement
✓ Every Japanese word is pronounced clearly in high quality audio from a native speaker.
✓ All audio is downloaded to your device, and is available offline or in airplane mode.
✓ Master your accent with the Speech Studio. Simply record yourself saying a phrase and then hear your voice next to the teacher’s. Then try again. You’ll be AMAZED how quickly your foreign accent melts away.
✓ Nemo is not built around lessons at all. It is meant to be picked up throughout the day, whenever you have a few minutes to spare.
✓ NO PRIOR KNOWLEDGE of Japanese is required.
Nemo targets the words and phrases most often used in conversation. For beginners, we’ve prepared “If You Only Learn 10 Things”, “If You Only Learn 50 Things”, and “If You Only Learn 100 Things” lists for a fast introduction to the essentials. Intermediate learners can progress to a course of the highest frequency words needed for travel and business and begin to have conversations in Japanese in a month. Advanced students will benefit most from the Speech Studio technology to correct their foreign accent.
With Nemo, you can customize flashcards to exercise the language skill you want to improve. When beginning a new topic, setup flashcards to practice translation of Japanese to English so you can build familiarity with new words. Next, switch to translate English to Japanese to train your recall and ability to speak. To complete mastery, switch to cards that specialize in fine-tuning your listening and perfecting your pronunciation.
Any card can be marked as a favorite, allowing you to make your own custom deck of cards to focus on the words of the day. Turn on Review Mode to recap what you practiced earlier in the day to boost your memory retention.
Dive into what you want to learn at any time. The phrasebook offers quick access to the vocabulary in the app through a Japanese-English dictionary interface. Nemo also functions as a translator. Simply find the words you need in the search interface and play its audio through the device speaker.
◆ Get off the beaten path or find comfort with traveler phrases.
◆ Build your proficiency with numbers and the most important verbs and sentence building blocks.
Japanese is the primary language spoken in Japan and cities such as Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto and Fukuoka. It is normally written in Kanji and Kana characters. In this app, you can display Japanese words in either Japanese characters, Roman script, or both.
Use your new skills to make friends, impress old friends, bring smiles to children, get out of jams, experience new things, talk confidently, and make your travel and cultural experience more rich and fulfilling.
Download this free app now!
Since its foundation in 2003, Dict.cn has exerted itself to do research on dictionaries – "Providing and creating dictionaries of the highest quality" has been the goal that every employee of Dict.cn strives for. Over the years, Dict.cn has not only provided professional dictionary services for some major Internet corporations like Youdao Dict, Baidu Dict and Tencent Dict, but also, with its professional reputation, won trust from many major domestic dictionary publishing houses and become a core cooperative partner with Commercial Press, Foreign Language Teaching and Research Press, Shanghai Foreign Language Education Press, etc. in the digital publication of traditional dictionaries. At present, Dict.cn has digitalized and released a large number of authoritative dictionaries of various languages and industries based on their print versions.
Dict.cn is the only dictionary which has received these following favorable reviews from specialists:
"By making deep study as its cause, Dict.cn is to accomplish its achievement naturally," commented by the chief editor of English-Chinese Dictionary, Professor Lu Gusun, from Fudan University, encouraging Dict.cn to make unremitting efforts to approach perfection.
"Dict.cn is just like a boat for learners to explore in the boundless sea of knowledge," said Yu Haijiang, the chief editor of Oxford Dictionary (Simplified Chinese version) at the 9th anniversary of Dict.cn, felicitating on its achievements in the field of learning dictionaries.
"Online dictionaries are not only tools for consultation and resolving puzzles, but also close assistants to help us learn expressions. Dict.cn is what I recommend," said Chen Wenliang, the director of Collins Dictionary (China).
"Use Dict.cn if you want to be a master of vocabulary," said Niu Wenwen, the proprietor of The Founder magazine.
A good dictionary would be a mentor for life. Dict.cn is sure to be your wisest choice of dictionary.
1. The best choice for learners: Dict.cn is a learning dictionary tailored for English learners by its team of dictionary specialists. Compared with other translation apps, the contents provided by Dict.cn are more accurate and clearer, so that learners can understand more easily.
2. Specialized dictionaries: Learners can enjoy exclusive featured services by choosing their own dictionary preference according to their learning goals from "Employees", "Businessman", "TOFEL learners", "IELTS learners", "Post-graduate School Entrance Exam candidates", "CET-4 students", "CET-6 students", "Middle school students" and "Kids".
3. Super large word bank: Dict.cn includes 20 million words.
4. Learning with Favorites on the Cloud: Memorize and go over new words anytime and anywhere with learning services on the Cloud.
5. Daily learning: Learning contents such as reading, listening, practice, and oral English are updated every day.
6. Real-voice standard pronunciation: Pure and real-voice pronunciation of international standard by native speakers.
7. Whole-passage translation: Your translation consultant at all times and places.
- Support for hiragana and katakana.
- Examples using both hiragana and katakana.
- Check the stroke order for writing both hiragana and katakana.
- Listen to the pronunciation by a Japanese native speaker.
- Available in 14 languages.
You can play lessons mp3 online or download it to sd card. The downloaded mp3 file is saved to /sdcard/nhklesson/.
Or you can download mp3 file from your desktop and upload it to the sdcard directory. app provided brief introduction of the lessons,for more information of these lessons,you can visit http://www.nhk.or.jp/lesson/.
This version support 4 languages.English,Korea,French and Spanish,each language have different directory.
English lessons is saved to /sdcard/nhklesson/en
Korean lessons is saved to /sdcard/nhklesson/kr
French lessons is saved to /sdcard/nhklesson/fr
Spanish lessons is saved to /sdcard/nhklesson/es
If you are Chinese user, you can install https://market.android.com/details?id=com.htcheng.nhklesson instead.All these contents of this app is Copyright NHK (Japan Broadcasting Corporation) All rights reserved.
The 50languages method successfully combines audio and text for effective language learning.
50languages corresponds to the Common European Framework levels A1 and A2 and is therefore suitable for all types of schools and students. The audio files can also be effectively used as a supplement in language schools and language courses. Adults who have learned a language in school can refresh their knowledge using 50languages.
50languages is available in over 40 languages and in approximately 1600 language combinations, e.g. German to English, English to Spanish, Spanish to Chinese etc.
The 100 lessons "Learn Japanese" help you to quickly learn and use a foreign language in various situations (e.g. in a hotel or restaurant, on a vacation, small talk, getting to know people, shopping, at the doctor, at the bank etc.). You can download the audio files from www.50languages.com to your mp3-player and listen to them anywhere - at a bus stop or a train station, in the car, and during a lunch break! To get the most out of 50languages, learn one lesson a day and regularly repeat what you have already learned in previous lessons. Learn Japanese...with 50 languages.
Cette application vous propose de consulter hors ligne les données du dictionnaire collaboratif 日仏辞典 (www.dictionnaire-japonais.com).
La recherche peut se faire aussi bien sur des mots japonais (kanji, kana ou romaji) que sur des mots français.
Plus de 33.000 entrées régulièrement mises à jour.
Cette version gratuite ne dispose pas de toutes les fonctionnalités de la version GOLD disponible ici https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.okonomiyaki.nichifutsu.dikogold
Les plus de la version GOLD :
- résultats de recherche non bridés
- définitions étendues
- liste de mots favoris
- affichage en mode paysage possible
- pas de bandeau publicitaire
Vos différentes remarques afin d'y apporter des améliorations sont les bienvenues.