Con esta aplicación podrás tener siempre a tu disposición toda la información del evento.
- Consultar el horario de las charlas y talleres.
- Informate del contenido de los talleres y las charlas al igual de quienes son los ponentes.
- Utilizar los mapas para guiarte y saber cuales son los edificios y aulas donde se imparten las charlas.
- Seguir mediante los tweet's publicados con el hashtag #DDIEEEUMH toda la actividad del evento, los sorteos, concursos y demás sorpresas!
Todo el código es libre, y como tal puede ser consultado en los repositorios de GeekyTheory: https://bitbucket.org/geekytheory/developer-days-ieee-sb-umh-android/src
Themed "The Power of Global Communications," IEEE GLOBECOM 2013 consists of 22 tutorials on emerging topics, 15 cutting-edge workshops, over 800 technical symposia papers, panel sessions, keynote speeches and industrial fora led by some of the world's most influential experts in communications. Global networking opportunities – both technical and social – abound at the industrial exhibition and the numerous social events throughout the conference.
This official app of IEEE GLOBECOM 2013 features session schedule, maps, committee meetings, exhibitor and patron directory, conference news, updates and social media links.
More from developer
Our theme this year is Meeting Real World Challenges through Software Technology. As technologists and as citizens, we are faced with myriad challenges from defending national security, to ensuring the robustness of our critical infrastructure, to sustaining and enhancing large portfolios of legacy systems – all within ever tighter resource constraints. Many of our attendees and their customers, rather than creating brand new software-intensive systems, will rather be updating code in embedded systems, integrating new capabilities, or otherwise retrofitting existing deployed systems. If investments are made in new development, those systems will need to be resilient and sustainable for a longer period of time. s.
1) A matrix structure of tracks and themes that enables research on a rich mixture of computer-based applications and technologies.
2) Three days of research paper presentations and discussions in a workshop setting that promotes interaction leading to additional research.
3) A full day of Symposia, Workshops, and Tutorials. See Program Components for additional detail.
4) A truly international experience with participants usually from over 40 countries, (approximately 50% non-US).
5) Papers published in the Proceedings by the IEEE Computer Society Press and carried in the IEEE digital library Xplore. Access to HICSS papers is in the top 2% of IEEE Conferences.
6) Paper presentations and discussions which frequently lead to revised and extended papers that are published in journals, books, and special issues.
7) A keynote address and distinguished lecture which explore particularly relevant topics and concepts.
Best Paper Awards in each track which recognize superior research performance.
HICSS is the #1 IS conference in terms of citations as recorded by Google Scholar.
The theme of the 37th COMPSAC conference is The Expanding Sphere of Software and Data. The emergence and increasing importance of digital society, cyber-physical systems, and semantic, pervasive, and mobile computing are expanding the role of software and applications. Associated with these paradigms are instruments, sensors, and a multitude of applications that generate and require analysis of massive volumes of diverse, complex, and distributed data. Knowledge, tools, practices, and infrastructures related to software and data have begun to evolve to cover this expanding sphere, while addressing grand challenges brought about by the complexities and uncertainties of the physical world and the heterogeneity and massive scale of the cyber infrastructure; e.g., sensors, mobile platforms, and clouds; and the data they produce and require. Beyond the core emphasis areas of the conference, COMPSAC 2013 will provide additional tracks, special sessions, panels, and keynotes in order to facilitate discourse on and deepen the understanding of these challenges by furthering the fundamental contributions needed for advances in software and breakthroughs in big data analytics.
In 2013, ICCV will take place at the Sydney Conference Centre in Darling Harbour, Sydney.
APSEC is a series of leading international conferences on software engineering and technology held annually in the Asia-Pacific region. The steering committee of APSEC currently comprises prominent software researchers from Korea, Australia, Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Thailand, India, China and Malaysia. Recent APSEC conferences were held in Malaysia (2009), Australia (2010) and Vietnam (2011).
The 19th Asia-Pacific Software Engineering Conference (APSEC 2012) will
be held in Hong Kong on 4–7 December 2012 at Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel and Towers. In addition to the Regular Research Paper Track, the four-day conference will also include an Emerging Research Track, an Industry Track, Workshops, Tutorials and a Postgraduate Symposium. The proceedings will be published by IEEE Computer Society Press.