The newly designed Saudi Arabia Mapss app for Android phones and tablets makes navigating your places faster and easier. Find the best spots in town and the information you need to get there.
We spend several years to produce it. Now it is available on Android.We use vector map to greatly reduce the size of map data.Just download this app,no additional data should be downloaded.
Saudi Arabia Mapss is a best turn-by-turn GPS navigation that you can try for free. High quality maps from Google map and other provider.
Saudi Arabia Mapss Features:
• User tracking
• Route drawing on map
• Saving route coordinates
• Background mode
• Track running, walking, jogging, biking, driving
• Supports all android devices
• Find where to go
• Learn about places
• Get a personalized experience
• Tracking location via GPS/WIFI/cellular
* Some features not available in all countries
- Road maps and satellite images from various sources.
- Online maps and cached maps for offline use. No need to download gigabytes of never used maps.
- Optimized routes for car, bike and pedestrian.
- Simple routes: long-press on the map to generate route.
- GPS satellite & WiFi navigation.
- Map rotates in driving direction.
- Voice-guided turn-by-turn navigation.
- Travel articles and photos.
- Find addresses.
- Find nearest restaurants, hotels, museums, gas stations, etc.
More from developer
1) A matrix structure of tracks and themes that enables research on a rich mixture of computer-based applications and technologies.
2) Three days of research paper presentations and discussions in a workshop setting that promotes interaction leading to additional research.
3) A full day of Symposia, Workshops, and Tutorials. See Program Components for additional detail.
4) A truly international experience with participants usually from over 40 countries, (approximately 50% non-US).
5) Papers published in the Proceedings by the IEEE Computer Society Press and carried in the IEEE digital library Xplore. Access to HICSS papers is in the top 2% of IEEE Conferences.
6) Paper presentations and discussions which frequently lead to revised and extended papers that are published in journals, books, and special issues.
7) A keynote address and distinguished lecture which explore particularly relevant topics and concepts.
Best Paper Awards in each track which recognize superior research performance.
HICSS is the #1 IS conference in terms of citations as recorded by Google Scholar.
The theme of the 37th COMPSAC conference is The Expanding Sphere of Software and Data. The emergence and increasing importance of digital society, cyber-physical systems, and semantic, pervasive, and mobile computing are expanding the role of software and applications. Associated with these paradigms are instruments, sensors, and a multitude of applications that generate and require analysis of massive volumes of diverse, complex, and distributed data. Knowledge, tools, practices, and infrastructures related to software and data have begun to evolve to cover this expanding sphere, while addressing grand challenges brought about by the complexities and uncertainties of the physical world and the heterogeneity and massive scale of the cyber infrastructure; e.g., sensors, mobile platforms, and clouds; and the data they produce and require. Beyond the core emphasis areas of the conference, COMPSAC 2013 will provide additional tracks, special sessions, panels, and keynotes in order to facilitate discourse on and deepen the understanding of these challenges by furthering the fundamental contributions needed for advances in software and breakthroughs in big data analytics.
In 2013, ICCV will take place at the Sydney Conference Centre in Darling Harbour, Sydney.