More from developer
Looking for what to watch, rent, read, play or buy for your kids? Get instant access to over 20,000 trustworthy ratings and reviews from Common Sense Media, a not-for-profit organization dedicated to helping you make the best media decisions for your kids. Our extensive database of movie, DVD, TV show, book, music, app, and game reviews are now at your fingertips.
• Discover current and classic movies, books, TV shows, apps, and games that are right for your kids
• Browse hundreds of Android apps rated for learning
• Search over 20,000 helpful reviews and create personalized profiles based on your kids' ages
• Check out age ratings and important content details like violence, sex, language, and positive role models
• Browse Top Picks from our editors for kids of every age and stage
• Watch video reviews of top movie releases
• Save reviews as favorites or share with friends on Facebook or Twitter
• Available for online or offline browsing
• Check reviews before purchasing or watching with voice-activated search and barcode scan
Brought to you by Common Sense Media, an independent not-for-profit organization committed to helping families manage media and technology in life and learning.
Please help us make our app better by reporting issues to us at email@example.com.
Note: The first time you open the Kids Media app, it might take a few minutes to download our database of reviews and ratings. After the initial download you will be able to view our content even if you're offline.
Created by Common Sense Media and played by more than 500,000 kids in schools across the US, Digital Passport™ is now available as an app for parents to install on a mobile device and share with their kids. The games and videos inside teach kids aged 7-11 the essentials for staying safe and responsible while online or using mobile devices.
On Digital Passport™, kids will find their favorite kinds of activities like platform games, tools for creating digital mashups, and other fast-paced gobble 'em up games, all geared toward teaching them important lessons about digital life.
When kids complete all of the levels inside, they've earned a Digital Passport™ to online safety. Parents can rest assured their kids will know how to search safely, create robust passwords, participate in online communities responsibly and use mobile devices sensibly.
Named a "Top 10 Educational Technology You Should Try This Year," as well as a 2013-14 Readers' Choice Winner by eSchoolNews!
Parents can check in on their kid's progress by accessing the report card inside which tracks progress. They can also sit back and relax knowing they've provided a high-quality, educational game free of ads and full of useful tips and guidance.
**Teachers should use the Digital Passport Classroom Ed. with students so that they can access the full teacher dashboard.
**This app is optimized for tablet devices and plays well on hi-res phones, like the Galaxy S-4 or HTC One.
**There are components of the app that require reading. Children who play Digital Passport™ must be able to read at a basic level.
**The app is about 40MB, so we recommend downloading it when you are connected to WiFi. Videos inside the app will download the first time you view them and are then available offline after that.