Benefits of using the Virtual Pad app:
• There is no need for separate hardware such as a handset and receiver – your Smartphone/tablet is the hardware
• Enables students to give responses to questions asked without being physically present during lessons or lectures
• Cost effectively teach new students in any location using the internet
• Educate students by building online tutorials and assist staff internally
• The functionality of the Virtual Pad is easy to learn with a very comprehensive design which offers ease of use
To run presentations with Virtual Pads, the presenter will need our market leading ClassComm Cloud response system software. The software allows the presenter to create and run presentations and surveys whilst getting real time responses from any Virtual Pad users logged into the session from any location. Feedback can also be sent to the Virtual Pad users after each question and on completion. The presenter has powerful summative and formative assessment tools to carry out detailed analysis of the presentation. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details on obtaining the ClassComm Cloud software.
If you already have our hardware response systems, then contact email@example.com for details on enabling the Virtual Pad module.
• Discover current and classic movies, books, TV shows, apps, and games that are right for your kids
• Browse hundreds of Android apps rated for learning
• Search over 20,000 helpful reviews and create personalized profiles based on your kids' ages
• Check out age ratings and important content details like violence, sex, language, and positive role models
• Browse Top Picks from our editors for kids of every age and stage
• Watch video reviews of top movie releases
• Save reviews as favorites or share with friends on Facebook or Twitter
• Available for online or offline browsing
• Check reviews before purchasing or watching with voice-activated search and barcode scan
Brought to you by Common Sense Media, an independent not-for-profit organization committed to helping families manage media and technology in life and learning.
Please help us make our app better by reporting issues to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: The first time you open the Kids Media app, it might take a few minutes to download our database of reviews and ratings. After the initial download you will be able to view our content even if you're offline.
Teachers can monitor student progress by accessing the teacher dashboard at http://digitalpassport.org. Instructions for setting up student accounts, monitoring student progress and accessing wrap-around professional development and student activity materials can be found at http://digitalpassport.org/educator/materials.
On Digital Passport™, students will find their favorite kinds of activities like platform games, tools for creating digital mashups, and other fast-paced gobble 'em up games, all geared toward teaching them important lessons about digital safety and responsibility.
Students will know how to search safely, create robust passwords, participate in online communities responsibly and use mobile devices sensibly.
Named a "Top 10 Educational Technology You Should Try This Year," as well as a 2013-14 Readers' Choice Winner by eSchoolNews!
Digital Passport supports CIPA compliance for E-rate discounts.
This app is optimized for tablet devices and plays well on hi-res phones, like the Galaxy S-4 or HTC One.
**There are components of the app that require reading. Children who play Digital Passport™ must be able to read at a basic level.
**The app is about 40MB, so we recommend downloading it when you are connected to WiFi. Videos inside the app will download the first time you view them and are then available offline after that.