Android Air application for streaming to Flash media servers. This application publishes audio and video to a Flash media server and allows a lot of customization. More features will be added at a later date.
If Adobe doesn't reverse their lack of encoding support, the next builds will drop AIR and use native Android.
Please, before posting a one-star review, contact me. After reading the full description here of course.
* Authentication (FMS and Red5)
* Camera selection
* Microphone selection
* RTMP, RTMPT, RTMPS, RTMPE protocol enabled
* Live, record, and append modes
* Video codecs: h.263 and h.264 (Main and Baseline profiles with Level 3.0)
* Audio codecs: NellyMoser, Speex, PCM ulaw, PCM alaw
* Mute of Audio or Video
* Localization in Arabic, English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, Korean, and Chinese
Encoding h.264 video on some phone models is not allowed by the phone itself or the carrier; such as the Motorola RAZR and several Japanese models.
Tested with Red5 over Wifi; works well with FMS and Wowza.
CDN and Akamai users: This may not work with their authentication routines; Akamai requires extra code that is not included or developed in this application. CDN's in general use alternate URI schemes to connect the publisher and as I stated, it may not work.
Any issues with translation can be fixed in future builds by submitting modifications to the "generic-translations" project on google-code.
The source for this application is available for purchase, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.