Just tap to use your phone, tablet or watch to participate. Download the free app and join or start meetings in seconds.
Anywhere you take your Android device, you can now attend and start GoToMeeting sessions – at a café, in a hotel, wherever you happen to be.
• Join or host a meeting on any Android device.
• View presentations, mockups and reports – whatever is shown on screen.
• See all your upcoming meetings and join with a single tap.
• Attend GoToMeeting sessions wherever you are.
• Get alerts for upcoming meetings.
• Use your smartwatch to join, mute and leave instead of fumbling for your phone.
• Hand-off presentation control to anyone else in the meeting.
• Listen in via headphones or Bluetooth.
• Prefer phone over VoIP? Dial in with one tap.
• View attendee webcams.
• Chat with individual attendees or everyone in the meeting.
• Participate in Q&A and answer poll questions.
HOW TO JOIN A MEETING
You don’t need to purchase an account to attend GoToMeeting sessions. After you download the free GoToMeeting app, there are several easy ways to join a meeting:
• Tap a link in an invitation email and follow the prompts.
• Tap the GoToMeeting app icon and select the meeting you want to join.
• Tap the GoToMeeting daisy icon on your Android device and enter the meeting ID provided by the organizer.
• Tap a notification on your Android Wear compatible smartwatch.
For the best audio experience, please use a headset when connected via "Mic & Headphones" (VoIP).
HOW TO HOST A MEETING
You’ll need a GoToMeeting account to host meetings from your Android device.
• Don’t have an account? Sign up for a free 30-day trial at http://www.gotomeeting.com.
• Tap the GoToMeeting app on your Android device and log in to your account.
• Start a new meeting by tapping “Meet Now” or click on a pre-scheduled meeting.
• Make any attendee a presenter so they can show their screen.
• Android 4.0 or higher.
• We recommend devices with a 1 Ghz processor or higher.
Join any web conference right from your Android tablet or smartphone. Cisco WebEx Meetings for Android works with Cisco WebEx Meeting Center, Cisco WebEx Training Center, Cisco WebEx Event Center, Cisco WebEx Meetings Server, and Cisco WebEx Meetings. Meet anywhere, with anyone, and get more done.
Experience WebEx High Quality 2-way video on Android Tablets and Smartphones. Whether you're holding a brainstorming session or making a presentation, turning your online meeting into a video conference helps everyone focus on every word. Getting face-to-face has never been easier!
• High-quality, multipoint video conferencing
• Wideband audio (Requires WBS 29.8)
• Video with camera switcher
• Voice-activated video switching
• Full-screen video
• View content and video simultaneously
Host account capabilities, including:
• Schedule, start, and cancel a meeting
• Start/Pause recordings
• Invite others to a meeting
• Pass presenter and host capabilities to another participant
• Join via WebEx meeting email invite, meeting number, WebEx site URL, or My Meetings List
• Join before the meeting host
• Integrated VoIP audio and web conferencing on Wi-Fi and 3G/4G
• Full-screen meeting view
• View attendee list
• View shared content with annotations
• Pinch to zoom and scan
• Private or group chat
Global and Enterprise Ready:
• WebEx sign-in via your corporate account (for sites with Single Sign-On, or SSO, enabled)
• End-to-end encryption support
• WebEx Meetings Server 2.0 Support
• Available in 13 languages
Have questions about WebEx Meetings for Android? Visit:http://www.webex.com/products/web-conferencing/mobile-android-faq.html
Need technical support or help using WebEx Meetings for Android? Visit:http://support.webex.com/support
Android OS 2.3 and higher is required for VoIP.
All recent Android smartphones (OS 4.0+) and tablets (OS3.0+) will support Cisco WebEx 2-way video.
Dual-core CPU is required to send/receive video.
The following have been tested and optimized for WebEx 2-way video:
• Cisco DX-650, DX-70, DX-80
• Google Nexus 4", 5", 7”, 10"
• Amazon Kindle Fire (Android 4.x) and Fire HD 7”, 8.9"
• Dell Streak 10 Pro
• Fujitsu Arrows Tab
• Samsung Galaxy S5, S4, S3, 7.7", 8.9”, 10.1"
• Samsung Galaxy NotePro 12.2” and TabPro 10.1”, 12.2”
• Samsung Note 2, 3, 4, 8
• Samsung GT-N8000
• Sony Experia Tablet Z2, Z3 Compact, S 9.4"
• Motorola Razr XT928
• HTC One X
WebEx service is not available in all countries - please see www.webex.com for more information.
New in version 7.5
• Screen sharing to TelePresence end points (Samsung TabPro and NotePro tablets only)
• Proximity support (Beta) – Cross-launch the Cisco Proximity app to join a video conference
• Usability enhancements – Recurring meeting management, problem reporting
• Cisco DX enhancements – Usability improvements, contacts shortcut for Personal Rooms
- The AnyConnect icon in the notification tray is unusually large. This is a limitation with the VPN Framework.
- Some freezes are known to occur on the Diagnostics screen.
The following features are not supported using this package:
- Filter Support
- Trusted Network Detection
- Split Exclude
- Local LAN Exception
- Secure Gateway Web Portal (inaccessible when tunneled)
AnyConnect provides reliable and easy-to-deploy encrypted network connectivity from devices by delivering persistent corporate access for users on the go. Whether providing access to business email, a virtual desktop session, or most other Android applications, AnyConnect enables business-critical application connectivity.
LICENSING AND INFRASTRUCTURE REQUIREMENTS:
Trial AnyConnect Apex (ASA) licenses are available for administrators at www.cisco.com/go/license
AnyConnect for Android requires Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) Boot image 8.0(4) or later. For licensing questions and evaluation licenses, please contact ac-temp-license-request (AT) cisco.com and include a copy of "show version" from your Cisco ASA.
As of November 2014, new license options (Plus/Apex) are available for purchase. These licenses include Mobile support. http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/products/security/anyconnect-og.pdf
- Automatically adapts its VPN tunneling to the most efficient method based on network constraints, using TLS and DTLS
- DTLS provides an optimized network connection
- IPsec/IKEv2 also available
- Network roaming capability allows connectivity to resume seamlessly after IP address change, loss of connectivity, or device standby
- Wide range of authentication options
- Supports certificate deployment using AnyConnect integrated SCEP and the certificate import URI handler
- Policies can be configured locally, and automatically updated from the security gateway
- Access to internal IPv4/IPv6 network resources
- Administratively controlled tunnel policy
- Localizes according to the device's language and region settings
If you are an end-user and have any issues or concerns, please contact your organization’s support department. If you are a System Administrator having difficulties configuring or utilizing the Application, please contact your designated support point of contact.
You can provide us with feedback by sending us a log bundle by navigating to "Menu > Diagnostics > Send Logs" and choose "Feedback to Cisco" with a description of the issue. Please read the Known Issues section prior to sending feedback.
You can reach us on Twitter by directing a tweet to @AnyConnect, or by visiting our Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/anyconnect.
Release Notes: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/vpn_client/anyconnect/anyconnect40/release/notes/b_Release_Notes_Android_AnyConnect_4-0-x.html
Join Google+ Community
Opt-In (or Out):
https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.cisco.anyconnect.vpn.android.avf - AnyConnect ICS+
Report issues to email@example.com. No TAC support.
Cisco Partners, log in to access selected Partner Central information on the go.
*** Cisco Features ***
- Routers, switches, collaboration, video, wireless, and 13 other product categories
- Solutions for cloud, collaboration, data center, mobility, enterprise, small business, government, and more
- Security alerts
- Product support information
- Product community
- Videos and news, updated daily
- Event information
- Training and certification class information
- Corporate insights
* Interactive Features
- Homepage personalization
- Social media sharing
- Bookmarking files
- PDF view, save, and print
- Find local resellers
- Cisco.com account support and content for registered partners and customers
* Look & Feel
- Retina graphics for Cisco products
- Simplified navigation
- Notifications when new content is published
● Securely send unlimited messages and share files
● See files instantly without a download to get to the important information quickly
● Start a video call and view screen sharing
● Review a history of messages and files so that everyone can always be up-to-date regardless of time zone or location
● Work confidently with end-to-end content encryption so that messages, room names, and files are always kept safe
● Participate from a mobile device, computer, or even a browser for anywhere, anytime collaboration
Cisco Spark makes all of your teamwork simpler. You can connect your mobile calendar to view a list of your upcoming calendar entries on the Spark Meetings tab. Turn any meeting from this list into a Spark room so everyone can share content and ideas before, during, and after the actual meeting. You can also use the Meetings tab to instantly join the virtual meetings you have outside of Spark. Any Cisco WebEx and Citrix GoToMeeting conference listed will display a Join button so you can easily attend from your mobile device.
Cisco Spark connects people and ideas in an instant. When it’s this easy to collaborate, you can do your best work, together. Tap to fill a room with the people you want to work with…and watch the sparks fly.
Cisco Spark is available for free with upgradeable plans that can add room locking functionality and company administration features.
For more information visit www.ciscospark.com
By tapping ‘Install’ you agree to install Project Squared and all future software updates, and you accept the terms of service and privacy statement below.
IBM Notes Traveler features include:
•Read, compose, reply, forward, and file
•Compose and read encrypted and signed mail
•Widgets for your home screens
•Agenda, day, week, and month views
•Manage invitations, meetings, appointments, all day events, anniversaries, and reminders
•Widgets for your home screens
•View Notes address book contacts
•Share contacts with the Android OS contacts app
•Lookup contacts from the server
•View by due date, priority, and completion status
•Create custom categories
•Widgets for your home screens
•Configure how much data to sync and how often
•Use SMS notification to save battery life
•Security policy management
•Data stored on the device is encrypted
This app is compatible with IBM Notes Traveler server version 188.8.131.52 and later fixpacks, as well as 8.5.3 Upgrade Pack 1, 8.5.3 Upgrade Pack 2, and 9.x. To get started, contact your administrator for your account and company configuration information.
*Note: IBM Notes Traveler version 8.5.3 Update Pack 2 or later is required for To Do support.
If you're interested in using this application with IBM SmartCloud, see this URL http://www.ibm.com/cloud-computing/social/us/en/ for further information.
If you do not have IBM Notes Traveler deployed in your company, but want to try it out for free, register an account on IBM Greenhouse, a free IBM product trial site: http://greenhouse.lotus.com, then follow the instructions to configure your IBM Notes Traveler account: https://greenhouse.lotus.com/wpsgh/wcm/connect/ghcontent/lotus+greenhouse+next+site/home/products/ibm+notes+traveler. It is that simple to get started!
If you are an end user and experiencing a problem, please contact your company IT help desk. If you are a IBM Notes Traveler administrator experiencing a problem, please open a PMR with your IBM customer number. In addition to rating the app, you can tell us what we have done right or what we can do better by emailing IBM mobile software engineering directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about IBM Notes Traveler, go to the official product website:
Lync 2010 for Android extends the power of Lync to your mobile device – including rich presence, instant messaging, audio conferencing, and calling features from a single, easy-to-use interface.
- View colleagues’ availability in real time and select the best way to communicate – initiating an instant message (IM), email, or a phone call.
- Connect to Lync conference calls with a single touch, without requiring long numeric passcodes or conference numbers.
- Forward or simultaneously ring calls to your Enterprise Voice (Lync ID) number so you’ll never miss a call.
- Lync 2010 for Android provides transport layer security (TLS) and perimeter/internal network protection without requiring a VPN, so your communications experience is safer no matter where you are or what network you use.
IMPORTANT: THIS SOFTWARE REQUIRES CONNECTIVITY TO VALIDLY LICENSED COPIES OF MICROSOFT LYNC SERVER 2010 OR OFFICE365/LYNC ONLINE AND WILL NOT WORK WITHOUT IT. UPDATES TO MICROSOFT LYNC SERVER 2010 MAY BE REQUIRED FOR PROPER PERFORMANCE. SOME FUNCTIONALITY MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE IN ALL COUNTRIES. IF YOU ARE UNSURE ABOUT YOUR COMPANY’S LICENSE TO AND/OR DEPLOYMENT OF LYNC, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR IT DEPARTMENT.
Attend and participate in online events while you’re on the move.
• Join with just a tap.
• Listen in using one-touch dialing or VoIP.
• View the event speaker’s slide presentations up close.
• Participate in polls, raise your hand and ask the event speaker a question.
• View active speaker's webcam.
HOW TO JOIN AN EVENT
There is no purchase necessary to attend a GoToWebinar event. Two easy ways to join:
• Tap an event link in the invite email or your calendar.
• Tap the GoToWebinar icon after you install the app and enter the session ID.
• Upon joining an event, you will automatically connect to audio through your Internet connection (WiFi or 4G/3G).
• For the best audio experience, plug a headset into your Android device.
• If you prefer to dial in over your phone line, you can do that with a single tap after joining the event.
• If you are attending the event in person, easily disconnect from audio any time so you can continue to participate in polls and see the speaker’s presentation up close.
• Android 4.0 or higher
• We recommend devices with a 1 Ghz processor or higher.
If you like attending events with GoToWebinar, please take the time to give us a nice review
Whether you are a webinar organizer or participant, Onstream Webinars will help you train and present effortlessly in the cloud.
As any webinar organizer knows, much of the work lies in sending invitations, collecting registrations, emailing reminders, recording the session and distributing follow-up communications. Onstream Webinars puts you in control of the entire process – simply and cost effectively.
Webinars can improve productivity and save on travel costs by presenting your information in a highly interactive, customized environment. Securely share confidential documents, and easily impart your desktop and applications with desktop and mobile users globally.
Onstream Webinars are ideal for lead generation, thought-leadership events, product announcements, PR and analyst relations, sales demonstrations as well as employee, partner and customer training with remote, team members.
This cloud-based service will allow you to enhance your interactions with customers, prospects and colleagues and to receive a considerable return on investment.
Easy to Use. Onstream Webinars are easy to use for both hosts and participants. The simple, intuitive interface makes starting and conducting a webinar easy – all that is needed is a web browser to join. No additional software is necessary.
Accessible. The online meetings allow you to share your webcam, video clips, documents and whiteboard with participants, whether they are sitting at a desktop computer or on the go with a mobile device.
Cost Effective. Conduct as many meetings as you like for one low, monthly rate – regardless of duration or frequency. There are no overages to worry about.
Secure. All sessions include end-to-end, 128-bit encryption. Additional security features, such as unique participant links and password protection, can be enabled if desired.
Cloud-based. Easily set up and manage your webinars in the cloud. No hardware or software pre-installation, training or configuration is required.
Download the app or visit onstreammedia.com can get started today!
It's super easy: install the free Zoom app, click on "Host a Meeting" and invite up to 25 people to join!
--Best Android video meeting quality
--Best Android screen sharing quality
--Screen share from Android device
--Screen share photos, web and Google Drive, Dropbox or Box files
--Send group text, images and audio from mobile and desktop
--Contact availability status
--Easily invite phone, email or company contacts
--Join as interactive participant or view-only webinar attendee
--Works over WiFi, 4G/LTE and 3G networks
--Safe driving mode while on the road
--Connect with anyone on Android, Windows, Mac, iOS, ZoomPresence, H.323/SIP room systems, and telephone
Instantly schedule or participate in online meetings and webinars:
- Schedule live online meetings and webinars
- Stream live audio and video
- Meet with up to 25 and present to up to 1000 people
- Present documents, videos reports and presentation
- Invite Presenters and Participants to your online meetings
- Add Contacts to your invitees list
- Share interactive whiteboard to impress your audience
- Enable text chat during your online event
- Share and edit images
- Create your own ClickMeeting account
ClickMeeting online meetings and webinars platform combines the best in online collaboration, with the power of rich media and custom branding. It is incredibly easy to set up and manage, whether presenting to a global audience of 1000 or a single, high-value client. Users can hold team meetings on the fly, present global webinars in high-impact video- from a single, intuitive control panel.
Sign up for a free trial at: http://www.clickmeeting.com
You will learn the 3 C's of public speaking - the cornerstones of what it's all about. You will learn ways to overcome fear of anxiety of public speaking so you can present with confidence. You will also be given techniques so that you can speak to impress.
For more in depth tutorials, to download a free e-book and for more information, please visit my website at www.speaking4success.com
To read the PDF attached to this app, you need to download Adobe Reader onto your phone, if you don't already have it. To do that, go to the Android Market, Menu, Tools and insert Adobe Reader in the search bar at the top. Select Adobe Reader and install in seconds.
Download the free ReadyTalk Conferencing app today:
• One-touch to start or join a scheduled ReadyTalk audio meeting from any phone.
• Join ReadyTalk web meetings from your calendar or On-Demand section.
• Auto-detects ReadyTalk meetings directly from your Android calendar.
• Start or Join buttons automatically dial-out to your saved locations.
• On-Demand lets you start or join an unscheduled ReadyTalk meeting.
• Multi-task without missing a beat with Meeting Alerts to provide one-click access.
HOW TO START A READYTALK AUDIO MEETING
• For Scheduled Meetings: Choose your location and then click the Start button on the meeting
• For On-Demand Meetings: Select On-Demand Meeting, Choose your location and then click Start
• When your phone rings, answer it and follow prompts to start the audio meeting
HOW TO JOIN A READYTALK MEETING
• Choose your location, click the Join button on the meeting OR click Join from On-Demand Meeting
• Choose meeting type – web & audio, web only, or audio only
• When your phone rings, answer it and follow prompts to join
• For the best experience, we recommend joining a Wi-Fi network for web and audio meetings.
Participating in a ReadyTalk meeting using ReadyTalk Conferencing for Android is free and requires an Android phone using operating system of 4.1 or greater. Hosting an audio meeting requires an active ReadyTalk account.
"MORA Video Conference" can perform the smooth conference by video and audio.
The participant in the smartphone can also become the chairman of the conference.
The following functions are available in this application.
- Transmission and reception of video
- Transmission and reception of audio
- Document Sharing
Can share a document such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint and PDF with all participants.
Can draw on shared document.
*Only the Chairmanship holder can operate the document sharing.
*The Chairmanship can be transferred to the another participant while conferencing.
- Multi-User Mode
Can hold a seminar style conference with 1000 participants in maximum.
A participant can request a voice to speak.
Up to 4 participants can speak.
*The Chairmanship cannot be transferred to the other participant in Multi-User mode.
・Android 2.3 or higher
*License of "MORA Video Conference" is required to use this application.
*This application will be available on MORA Video Conference V10 or later.
*Usage of WiFi is recommended when using this application.
*Depending on the status of network, it may cause drop of video frames or intermittent of audio.
*Applying the flat-rate plan is recommended when using 3G or LTE transmission.
Also, the carrier may impose the bandwidth restriction when exceeding the traffic limit.
*All rights are reserved by ITX Corporation.
Using Android will not only enable use of Web Conferencing service anytime
anywhere, it will also enable the use of Paperless type of conference
(no more useless printing, and view and share files with everyone in meeting).
- Send/receive (VoIP) video and audio (sending is arbitrarily use)
- View and Edit documents in real-time
- Upload photos taken by camera, image files, document files
- Text Chat Interaction
- View a Shared PC desktop
How to use:
- Login with ID and Password of ASP Service "V-CUBE Meeting" or "V-CUBE
- When invited by e-mail, you can also enter room by clicking URL in
・Android 2.3.3 or higher
*"V-CUBE Meeting" or "V-CUBE Paperless" account required (provided by
V-cube, Inc. at email@example.com)
*V-cube recommends WiFi for comfortable use.
*V-cube recommends a monthly unlimited 3G network plan if used over a 3G
network. (please consult with your data carrier for any international or roaming
*This application is copyrighted by V-cube, Inc.
*V-cube is not responsible for any incurred charges from this
application, unreliable data connection or application performance.