Join any web conference right from your Android tablet or smartphone. Cisco WebEx Meetings for Android works with Cisco WebEx Meeting Center, Cisco WebEx Training Center, Cisco WebEx Event Center, Cisco WebEx Meetings Server, and Cisco WebEx Meetings. Meet anywhere, with anyone, and get more done.
Experience WebEx High Quality 2-way video on Android Tablets and Smartphones. Whether you're holding a brainstorming session or making a presentation, turning your online meeting into a video conference helps everyone focus on every word. Getting face-to-face has never been easier!
• High-quality, multipoint video conferencing
• Wideband audio (Requires WBS 29.8)
• Video with camera switcher
• Voice-activated video switching
• Full-screen video
• View content and video simultaneously
Host account capabilities, including:
• Schedule, start, and cancel a meeting
• Start/Pause recordings
• Invite others to a meeting
• Pass presenter and host capabilities to another participant
• Join via WebEx meeting email invite, meeting number, WebEx site URL, or My Meetings List
• Join before the meeting host
• Integrated VoIP audio and web conferencing on Wi-Fi and 3G/4G
• Full-screen meeting view
• View attendee list
• View shared content with annotations
• Pinch to zoom and scan
• Private or group chat
Global and Enterprise Ready:
• WebEx sign-in via your corporate account (for sites with Single Sign-On, or SSO, enabled)
• End-to-end encryption support
• WebEx Meetings Server 2.0 Support
• Available in 13 languages
Have questions about WebEx Meetings for Android? Visit:http://www.webex.com/products/web-conferencing/mobile-android-faq.html
Need technical support or help using WebEx Meetings for Android? Visit:http://support.webex.com/support
Android OS 2.3 and higher is required for VoIP.
All recent Android smartphones (OS 4.0+) and tablets (OS3.0+) will support Cisco WebEx 2-way video.
Dual-core CPU is required to send/receive video.
The following have been tested and optimized for WebEx 2-way video:
• Cisco DX-650, DX-70, DX-80
• Google Nexus 4", 5", 7”, 10"
• Amazon Kindle Fire (Android 4.x) and Fire HD 7”, 8.9"
• Dell Streak 10 Pro
• Fujitsu Arrows Tab
• Samsung Galaxy S5, S4, S3, 7.7", 8.9”, 10.1"
• Samsung Galaxy NotePro 12.2” and TabPro 10.1”, 12.2”
• Samsung Note 2, 3, 4, 8
• Samsung GT-N8000
• Sony Experia Tablet Z2, Z3 Compact, S 9.4"
• Motorola Razr XT928
• HTC One X
WebEx service is not available in all countries - please see www.webex.com for more information.
New in version 7.5
• Screen sharing to TelePresence end points (Samsung TabPro and NotePro tablets only)
• Proximity support (Beta) – Cross-launch the Cisco Proximity app to join a video conference
• Usability enhancements – Recurring meeting management, problem reporting
• Cisco DX enhancements – Usability improvements, contacts shortcut for Personal Rooms
Just tap to use your phone, tablet or watch to participate. Download the free app and join or start meetings in seconds.
Anywhere you take your Android device, you can now attend and start GoToMeeting sessions – at a café, in a hotel, wherever you happen to be.
• Join or host a meeting on any Android device.
• View presentations, mockups and reports – whatever is shown on screen.
• See all your upcoming meetings and join with a single tap.
• Attend GoToMeeting sessions wherever you are.
• Get alerts for upcoming meetings.
• Use your smartwatch to join, mute and leave instead of fumbling for your phone.
• Hand-off presentation control to anyone else in the meeting.
• Listen in via headphones or Bluetooth.
• Prefer phone over VoIP? Dial in with one tap.
• View attendee webcams.
• Chat with individual attendees or everyone in the meeting.
• Participate in Q&A and answer poll questions.
HOW TO JOIN A MEETING
You don’t need to purchase an account to attend GoToMeeting sessions. After you download the free GoToMeeting app, there are several easy ways to join a meeting:
• Tap a link in an invitation email and follow the prompts.
• Tap the GoToMeeting app icon and select the meeting you want to join.
• Tap the GoToMeeting daisy icon on your Android device and enter the meeting ID provided by the organizer.
• Tap a notification on your Android Wear compatible smartwatch.
For the best audio experience, please use a headset when connected via "Mic & Headphones" (VoIP).
HOW TO HOST A MEETING
You’ll need a GoToMeeting account to host meetings from your Android device.
• Don’t have an account? Sign up for a free 30-day trial at http://www.gotomeeting.com.
• Tap the GoToMeeting app on your Android device and log in to your account.
• Start a new meeting by tapping “Meet Now” or click on a pre-scheduled meeting.
• Make any attendee a presenter so they can show their screen.
• Android 4.0 or higher.
• We recommend devices with a 1 Ghz processor or higher.
Cisco Partners, log in to access selected Partner Central information on the go.
*** Cisco Features ***
- Routers, switches, collaboration, video, wireless, and 13 other product categories
- Solutions for cloud, collaboration, data center, mobility, enterprise, small business, government, and more
- Security alerts
- Product support information
- Product community
- Videos and news, updated daily
- Event information
- Training and certification class information
- Corporate insights
* Interactive Features
- Homepage personalization
- Social media sharing
- Bookmarking files
- PDF view, save, and print
- Find local resellers
- Cisco.com account support and content for registered partners and customers
* Look & Feel
- Retina graphics for Cisco products
- Simplified navigation
- Notifications when new content is published
- The AnyConnect icon in the notification tray is unusually large. This is a limitation with the VPN Framework.
- Some freezes are known to occur on the Diagnostics screen.
The following features are not supported using this package:
- Filter Support
- Trusted Network Detection
- Split Exclude
- Local LAN Exception
- Secure Gateway Web Portal (inaccessible when tunneled)
AnyConnect provides reliable and easy-to-deploy encrypted network connectivity from devices by delivering persistent corporate access for users on the go. Whether providing access to business email, a virtual desktop session, or most other Android applications, AnyConnect enables business-critical application connectivity.
LICENSING AND INFRASTRUCTURE REQUIREMENTS:
Trial AnyConnect Apex (ASA) licenses are available for administrators at www.cisco.com/go/license
AnyConnect for Android requires Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) Boot image 8.0(4) or later. For licensing questions and evaluation licenses, please contact ac-temp-license-request (AT) cisco.com and include a copy of "show version" from your Cisco ASA.
As of November 2014, new license options (Plus/Apex) are available for purchase. These licenses include Mobile support. http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/products/security/anyconnect-og.pdf
- Automatically adapts its VPN tunneling to the most efficient method based on network constraints, using TLS and DTLS
- DTLS provides an optimized network connection
- IPsec/IKEv2 also available
- Network roaming capability allows connectivity to resume seamlessly after IP address change, loss of connectivity, or device standby
- Wide range of authentication options
- Supports certificate deployment using AnyConnect integrated SCEP and the certificate import URI handler
- Policies can be configured locally, and automatically updated from the security gateway
- Access to internal IPv4/IPv6 network resources
- Administratively controlled tunnel policy
- Localizes according to the device's language and region settings
If you are an end-user and have any issues or concerns, please contact your organization’s support department. If you are a System Administrator having difficulties configuring or utilizing the Application, please contact your designated support point of contact.
You can provide us with feedback by sending us a log bundle by navigating to "Menu > Diagnostics > Send Logs" and choose "Feedback to Cisco" with a description of the issue. Please read the Known Issues section prior to sending feedback.
You can reach us on Twitter by directing a tweet to @AnyConnect, or by visiting our Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/anyconnect.
Release Notes: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/vpn_client/anyconnect/anyconnect40/release/notes/b_Release_Notes_Android_AnyConnect_4-0-x.html
Join Google+ Community
Opt-In (or Out):
https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.cisco.anyconnect.vpn.android.avf - AnyConnect ICS+
Report issues to email@example.com. No TAC support.
● Securely send unlimited messages and share files
● See files instantly without a download to get to the important information quickly
● Start a video call and view screen sharing
● Review a history of messages and files so that everyone can always be up-to-date regardless of time zone or location
● Work confidently with end-to-end content encryption so that messages, room names, and files are always kept safe
● Participate from a mobile device, computer, or even a browser for anywhere, anytime collaboration
Cisco Spark makes all of your teamwork simpler. You can connect your mobile calendar to view a list of your upcoming calendar entries on the Spark Meetings tab. Turn any meeting from this list into a Spark room so everyone can share content and ideas before, during, and after the actual meeting. You can also use the Meetings tab to instantly join the virtual meetings you have outside of Spark. Any Cisco WebEx and Citrix GoToMeeting conference listed will display a Join button so you can easily attend from your mobile device.
Cisco Spark connects people and ideas in an instant. When it’s this easy to collaborate, you can do your best work, together. Tap to fill a room with the people you want to work with…and watch the sparks fly.
Cisco Spark is available for free with upgradeable plans that can add room locking functionality and company administration features.
For more information visit www.ciscospark.com
By tapping ‘Install’ you agree to install Project Squared and all future software updates, and you accept the terms of service and privacy statement below.
IBM Notes Traveler is now IBM Verse! You're ready for the future. IBM Verse replaces Notes Traveler and will continue to work with your existing Traveler servers.
Get ready for mail that understands you, for less clutter and more clarity, for connecting you to the people who matter to you most. Cloud-enabled, designed for mobile devices, and powered by IBM's analytics and advanced search, IBM Verse works for you, not the other way around.
With IBM Verse for Android devices, you can:
•See mail from people important to you
•Set people you interact with often as Important
•Mark mail as Needs Action
•Manage items that need follow up
•Track who owes you a response and when
•Work with your calendar seamlessly
•Interact with all of your contacts
This app is compatible with IBM Traveler server version 18.104.22.168 and later fixpacks, as well as 8.5.3 Upgrade Pack 1, 8.5.3 Upgrade Pack 2, and 9.x. To get started, contact your administrator for your account and company configuration information.
If you're interested in using this application with IBM SmartCloud, see this URL http://www.ibm.com/cloud-computing/social/us/en/ for further information.
If you do not have IBM Traveler deployed in your company, but want to try it out for free, register an account on IBM Greenhouse, a free IBM product trial site: http://greenhouse.lotus.com, then follow the instructions to configure your IBM Traveler account: https://greenhouse.lotus.com/wpsgh/wcm/connect/ghcontent/lotus+greenhouse+next+site/home/products/ibm+notes+traveler. It is that simple to get started!
If you are an end user and experiencing a problem, please contact your company IT help desk. If you are an IBM Traveler administrator experiencing a problem, please open a PMR with your IBM customer number. In addition to rating the app, you can tell us what we have done right or what we can do better by emailing IBM mobile software engineering directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about IBM Verse go to the official product website:
It's super easy: install the free Zoom app, click on "Host a Meeting" and invite up to 25 people to join!
--Best Android video meeting quality
--Best Android screen sharing quality
--Screen share from Android device
--Screen share photos, web and Google Drive, Dropbox or Box files
--Send group text, images and audio from mobile and desktop
--Contact availability status
--Easily invite phone, email or company contacts
--Join as interactive participant or view-only webinar attendee
--Works over WiFi, 4G/LTE and 3G networks
--Safe driving mode while on the road
--Connect with anyone on Android, Windows, Mac, iOS, ZoomPresence, H.323/SIP room systems, and telephone
MobileMeet™ is the cornerstone of on-the-go InterCall Reservationless-Plus™ meetings. Discover a full-circle approach to meeting from your Android phone. Not only start and join meetings, but enjoy a richer conferencing experience by sending meetings invites and accessing your enabled features.
Enhance your meetings with this powerful functionality:
NATIVE CALENDAR INTEGRATION
See when you have a free moment or the ability to schedule a meeting by using the in app calendar to view appointments scheduled in your Android’s native scheduler.
FAVORITE MEETING PROFILES
Store an unlimited number of unique meeting profiles to your favorites for quick access.
Store your account information, favorite meeting profiles and app settings in the cloud for easy accessibility across multiple devices.
MANAGEMENT & CONTROL
Maintain total meeting control with in app features – mute, unmute, rename, disconnect all or individual participants and much more.
Save multiple InterCall accounts for hosting your conference calls.
Start or join your audio meeting with a tap of the invite. Trigger our Call Me feature to initiate a call to one of your stored phone numbers or dial right into your meeting with no hassle.
PARTICIPANT & WAITING ROOM VIEW
See who’s in your meeting or waiting to be let in with the easy to navigate Participant and Waiting Room view tabs.
PUSH NOTIFICATIONS 1
Receive a push notifications when someone first enters your waiting room and again after five minutes of inactivity as a reminder to start your meeting.
WHAT’S NEW IN VERSION 2.1
VOICE OVER IP 3
Use Voice over IP to talk and control your meetings on carriers that don’t support simultaneous talk and data or when traveling internationally to avoid high roaming costs.
SILENT SELF MUTE
Mute pre-recorded bridge messages that a user is being muted/muting themselves and never miss a thing.
Navigate through your Home, Meeting, Calendar, Favorites, History and Settings tab with the Android Action Bar on the top part of your screen.
WI-FI ONLY VOICE OVER IP
Avoid data overages by provisioning your InterCall account to allow MobileMeet Voice over IP only when connected to a Wi-Fi or wireless network.
MOBILEMEET VOIP + WEBEX MEETING
Utilize MobileMeet Voice over IP when connecting to meetings with Cisco™ WebEx Meetings™ and your InterCall WebEx™ account 4
BILLING & SECURITY CODE
Use a Billing Reference Code or Security Code for added invoice tracking and security capabilities with Voice over IP.
Password Protection & Provisioning
Add a level of security by setting a mandatory or optional fully encrypted application password for all InterCall accounts under a company that can be set to expire periodically.
GENERAL BUG FIXES
**Please contact your InterCall Account Representative to inquire about these features.
1 Receipt of Push Notifications may be delayed when Phone is OFF. Only the latest Push Notification will be received after the phone is turned on. This feature must be enabled on your Reservationless-Plus™ account, in MobileMeet™ and on your Android phone.
2 You will need a Wi-Fi connection if your carrier doesn’t support simultaneous use of voice and data services.
3 To use MobileMeet Voice over IP, Location Services must be enabled on your Android phone.
4 Cisco, WebEx, WebEx Meetings and all associated trademarks are owned by Cisco Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved
MobileMeet™ is available to download for free and join meetings. To schedule, start and host meetings through MobileMeet™, an InterCall™ Reservationless-Plus™ account is required.
You can conveniently search for documents in the Polaris Office ‘Home’ screen. Recently viewed and shared documents are also easily accessible.
*Free 7~30 day Premium subscription for first time Premium subscribers
Polaris Office's document creation, editing, and saving features are all available without a network connection!
Polaris Office is a free office application suite optimized for Smartphones and Tablets to create, edit, or read Microsoft® Word, Excel, or Powerpoint documents and view PDFs on your mobile device.
Polaris Office is the One Place For All Your Documents!
-Compatible with doc, docx, and txt formats
-Add, edit, and format headers, footers, endnotes, and footnotes
-Format text size, font, paragraphs, titles and more!
-View & edit modes
-Text reflow view mode optimizes document contents for your mobile screen
-Insert pictures, tables, charts, symbols and more!
-Compatible with ppt and pptx formats
-34 slide transition effects
-Play slideshow from selected slide
-Change timing or interface of slide transitions
-Compatible with xls and xlsx formats
-Over 300 formulas for Arithmetic, Finance, Date/time, Statistical, Database, Look up and more!
-Standard Filters, templates, 20 2D/3D charts, 173 different shapes
-Create, edit and share Word documents, Powerpoint slide show presentations, and Excel spreadsheets
-Open, view, and share PDF files.
-Attach PDFs, documents, spreadsheets, and powerpoints to emails and share through social media
-Docs accessed using Polaris Office will automatically be saved to Polaris Drive for offline viewing and editing.
-2 GB of Free Cloud storage
-Download and edit files from other cloud services including Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, Box, uCloud and WebDAV clouds
-Camera mode can take and insert pictures and videos into documents
-Files are automatically saved to the local device
-Revised documents are auto updated to the cloud
-Text reflow view mode optimizes file contents for your mobile screen
-Chromecast Compatible: Display your Word documents, Excel Spreadsheets, PDFs, or Powerpoint Presentations on your Chromecast connected display.
***Polaris Office now supports Google's Chromecast! Now you can display office documents, spreadsheets, and presentations from your device onto your Chromecast connected display!***
-Remote control UI
-Optimized for viewing in meetings and/or presentations
-Prevents notifications, messages, and phone calls from interrupting presentations
-Export documents, spreadsheets, powerpoint presentations and more as PDFs!
-Search keywords to locate documents by content
-Increased storage to 100GB
*Files opened in Polaris Office are saved on your local device automatically allowing users to read and edit files offline while having a back up saved on the cloud. Without a network connection files will NOT be saved to your cloud and preventing sharing by email or Social Media networks. These features require an internet connection.
Supported File Types:
Supported Languages :
English, French, German, Spanish, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Italian
-For any inquiries go to Settings > Customer Support or email us at email@example.com
Lync 2010 for Android extends the power of Lync to your mobile device – including rich presence, instant messaging, audio conferencing, and calling features from a single, easy-to-use interface.
- View colleagues’ availability in real time and select the best way to communicate – initiating an instant message (IM), email, or a phone call.
- Connect to Lync conference calls with a single touch, without requiring long numeric passcodes or conference numbers.
- Forward or simultaneously ring calls to your Enterprise Voice (Lync ID) number so you’ll never miss a call.
- Lync 2010 for Android provides transport layer security (TLS) and perimeter/internal network protection without requiring a VPN, so your communications experience is safer no matter where you are or what network you use.
IMPORTANT: THIS SOFTWARE REQUIRES CONNECTIVITY TO VALIDLY LICENSED COPIES OF MICROSOFT LYNC SERVER 2010 OR OFFICE365/LYNC ONLINE AND WILL NOT WORK WITHOUT IT. UPDATES TO MICROSOFT LYNC SERVER 2010 MAY BE REQUIRED FOR PROPER PERFORMANCE. SOME FUNCTIONALITY MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE IN ALL COUNTRIES. IF YOU ARE UNSURE ABOUT YOUR COMPANY’S LICENSE TO AND/OR DEPLOYMENT OF LYNC, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR IT DEPARTMENT.