The best cooking recipes start with a few simple ingredients. Start from scratch and get your kids cooking hotdogs, fudge sundaes, corn on the cob, burgers, fries and corn dogs just like a real street chef would make. Your first task is to assemble the ingredients, fry the snack to perfection, or just bake it until the chef says it's done.
Once your street snacks are cooked, you get to decorate it with anything you like! You and your kids are the cooking chefs, so be creative!
- Create an amazing variety of American street snacks.
- Be a chef and make hotdogs, burgers, fries, sundaes and more.
- Make everything from scratch, it's easy!
- Decorate and design your snack with all sorts of toppings.
How to Play:
- Use the touch screen to choose ingredients.
- Mix, shape and bake your food.
- Put it on a plate and let the decorating begin!
FOR MORE FROM CUPCAKE KIDS:Visit our official website: www.cupcakekidsinc.comJoin us on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cupcake-Kids-Inc/309110789281589Get the latest updates on Twitter: https://twitter.com/CupcakeKidsIncGet involved on our blog: cupcakekidsinc.blogspot.com
For more information, visit the AFBF Annual Convention website at http://annualconvention.fb.org.