McPeppergames makes the difference in apps for kids because we are educators and teachers and we believe in safe playing. The games for kids and toddlers are add free, so your kid can play the safe games alone by himself.
Your kid will love the farm animal puzzles because there always is a little reward when the puzzle is done right. This way your kid can learn to play the game by himself.
Here are some of the key game features of the kid and toddler animal farm puzzle:
✔ HighResolution Graphics!
✔ Safety function! (Turn off all external links per session for safe playing!)
✔ 15 puzzles for all ages! (More coming in updates!)
✔ 3 levels of difficulty to choose from with 12,24 and 35 pieces puzzles!
✔ The puzzle pieces placement is changing with every new session, so the game will be exciting forever!
✔ Awesome Helper duck! To make things a little easier if needed :)
✔ Easy to learn and control!
✔ Helps your kid develop good motoric functions and learn logic thinking!
✔ Education made easy! Learning with fun!
You don't need to buy a 'real' expensive jigsaw puzzle and you also never need to look for those missing pieces everywhere again! :)
We at McPeppergames believe in good games for kids and quality matters. So if you if you have a question, want to send us feedback or suggestions, please let us know and write an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We would love to hear from you!
Thank you for playing!
Please note: Rating the game and writing a review will help us create more games for your kid and it also will help us develop more content for this farm puzzle.
The Amazing Farm Puzzle For Kids and Toddlers is the kid puzzle game you don't want to miss on your device because it can be played on nearly all Android devices without stretching graphics. The puzzles will automatically detect your screen size and is shown in the optimal way.
The task of an application called "Animal farm for the kids" is to present the basic work in the countryside. It will allow your child to meet the basic animals (such as chickens, ducks, cows, pigs) and activities in the country. The child also learns where does the milk, cheese, honey come from, how to fix a fence or replace the tires on the tractor.
This knowledge will be gained by performing tasks such as unscrewing the wheels in the tractor (by moving the wrench on the nut), mowing the grain, feeding animals and many others.
This application teaches a cause and effect relationship and stimulates the child's senses through image, sound and touch.
The application is designed for kids between 2 and 4 years, but my baby loves it as well, although he's only 2.5 years old. This application was created by me as a parent, so that the child could more easily get to know the world around them on cloudy days when going out for a walk is not so simple.
I intend to develop this application, so I will be grateful for any suggestions and advice.
WE ALSO ENCOURAGE YOU TO EVALUATE THE APPLICATION. If interest in the application is high, we will certainly create new scenes.
In case of any errors in the game, please contact us by email!
Have a nice use of the application, and the same a nice upbringing of loved and capable toddlers!
Having trouble basic math operations?
Want to teach math to your child playing?
Math Farm is a very interesting for your child to learn math playing application.
With a well-based Farm Infant Visual, Math Farm assists in simple math and still entertains children
How to play:
On the left side of the screen some animals and corresponding operation will appear.
You must perform the operations to pass the level and unlock new animals
You can still click on the animals to hear their sounds
This brand new puzzle game consists of classic jigsaw puzzles with original cartoon pictures.
It is intended mainly for kids from 2 to 12, but is suitable for anyone from 0 to 100+ years. Almost everyone knows the goal of this game, you have to put together puzzle pieces to reveal the picture. You can choose from multiple sets of pictures. Each set contains ten or more pictures with several difficulty levels.
hat is it?
+ 55 farm animals jigsaw puzzles in 8 different sceneries, all in brilliant and colorful graphics.
+ With 5 difficulty levels to choose from, this educational game will never get old!
+ A fun way for young children to develop logical thinking and learn simple words.
+ Animation and encouraging feedback makes solving puzzles an enjoyable and rewarding experience.
This fun and education app was developed to suit the tastes and learning abilities of young children from ages 2 to 12. Start with simple 4-piece puzzles (great for the little ones!) and gradually move up the levels to master the 16-piece puzzles.
When one puzzle is completed, the name of the transport vehicle will be spelled on the screen and read out loud. Watch the entire scene come to life with color when all the puzzles are completed. Cute pictures and playful animations are sure to make this puzzle game a favourite pastime for kids.
The application is formed by three funny minigames that will delight of children. The minigames has increasing difficulty , adapting to the kids needs according they growth .
- Sounds: kids will know the farm animals listening their sounds .
- Match 2 : with several different layouts , chkids will have to find pairs of animals in the screen .
- Puzzle : 6 Colorful puzzles with different images of the farm and animals. The app has a help to guide the kids in building the puzzle.
When entering into the app, you see News,Games, and App Lists. Let me explain them one by one:
News: The most popular kid games, the most educational games, and unseen high quality games have been selected. Our editors write reviews to explain what makes them popular, in which way and what they teach to your children. Parents can read the news to decide which app or game is what their toddlers or kids need. Then, if they like, install the games from the Android Market™ easily and safely.
Games: There, parents can see the screenshots, video, and description of the games. Besides, we have written pros & cons of each game to show you the negative features as well as positive features. There are 5 game categories: Educational Games, Casual Games, Games for Families, Coloring Games, Puzzle Matching Games.
- Educational game category is prepared especially for preschoolers. Parents need to know that they find edutainment games teaching alphabet, counting numbers, and spelling. There are flashcards for toddlers to teach them numbers 1-10 or farm animals they see around. Some of the games are multifuctional so that the preschool or kindergarten kids can learn alphabet, then spelling, counting numbers, add up, subtract, complete patterns successively just in one app.
- Casual Games category is suitable to 7-11 year children. They are simple but amusing games to keep kids busy. Parents find games for boys and girls. Today, children and babies like playing online games instead of toys.
- Family Games: In this category, there are games that parents should help their kids to play them. To play these games is nice way for family members to pass time with kids.
- Coloring Games: Preschoolers and kids love coloring so much. It is important to learn and distinguished the colors. Instead of filling the home with coloring books and kid books, it is better to give online coloring books to kids. There are various coloring books like farm animals, sea animals teaching animals and their habitats.
- Puzzle Matching Games: This category offers farm animal matching games, simple puzzle games for kids, and memory cards improving kids' mind.
App Lists: Our editors have listed the apps and games for kids according to their features. So, you have a list of the family games, baby games that you cannot find anywhere. There are social and interactive games. You see the file size, whether the app includes in-app purchase, and price of the game if it is not free.
- A guide app for parents searching games for toddlers and kids
- Daily update and access new released apps & games
- Reviews of the baby games and kid games revealing pros & cons, short desc, video of the games
- Game links directing you to the Android Market™ from which you can easily install games
- News of the popular and the most educative games
- App lists including social interactive games
- 5 game categories: Educational Games, Casual Games, Games for Families, Coloring Games, Puzzle Matching Games
- Memory and brain training games
- Coloring books
- Family games and baby games
- Alphabet and number flashcards for toddlers
For more information, visit the AFBF Annual Convention website at http://annualconvention.fb.org.