The Guide includes the following:
- Arabic Alphabets
- Numbers in Arabic
- Arabic Vocabulary
- Short Lesson 1: short phrases with word used "Haza" means "This is"
- Short Lesson 2: short phrases with word used "Zalika" means "That is"
- Definite Artlicle (Al)
- Added more vocabulary
1. List of all characters.
2. Numbers (1-10) with example images.
3. Kids can practise hand-writing of characters and numbers, and save it.
5. Each character has nice words. [please see the sample images]
6. Few Exercise:
-> Completely random set of vowel and consonant to test the skill.
-> Multiple choices after counting pictures.
every letter displayed with words for example.
**************** with about 1,000,000 download ************
For ages 1-12 years.
Powered by Katkuti LTD.
★ How to read and write in Arabic
★ Integrated lessons, charts, quizzes and flashcards
★ Audio examples from native Syrian and Iraqi speakers
★ Stroke animations for each letter
★ Counting from 1 to 99
★ Test your knowledge 5 different ways
★ Tracks your progress
The app teaches the essentials of Arabic using a very engaging method. It is designed by a native Arabic speaker. It features letters, words and pronunciation in the proper formal Arabic manner (Al-Fosha). It adds fun to education so the kids will always be interested in learning.
Furthermore, the app contains NO ads.
Main app features:
* Pop the balloons again and again to hear a repeat of the letter, number or picture.
* In the numbers category, pop the small balloons to hear a count of the represented number. (requires in-app purchase to unlock all categories).
* Full Arabic alphabet.
* A big collection of animals, shapes, colors, objects and fruits and vegetables. (requires in-app purchase to unlock all categories).
* A learn section and a play section in each category.
* A coloring section and a puzzle section in most categories.
* Floating balloons that can be popped.
* A very child friendly and fun background music that can be turned on/off.
* All words pronounced in Al-Fosha by a very clear, friendly and gentle female voice.
* You have the ability to keep repeating the words until you or the child get it right.
* Each represented word has its spelling also displayed.
* Excellent for children and adults alike.
If you like the app, please rate it.
If you have any requests or would like to report any bugs, please contact us using the contact form at our site:
Learning Arabic Alphabet with fun and easy way! Every letter of the alphabet completed by AUDIO and CUTE ILLUSTRATION.
With this app, your children can also practice writing arabic alphabet. Writing arabic can be fun and easy, simply by moving a finger...
Download it for FREE!
Learn arabic alphabet is a basic foundation for understanding arabic language. This application will lead your children to studying arabic alphabet in a fun and easy way.
This application is also suitable for adults. So, don't hesitate to download it...
If you like the app, show us some love by leaving us your good review! It really means a lot to us.
Contact email@example.com if you need any help. We have no way of contacting you if you post issue as review.
Chapters – Unlike others, this app is categorized in forms of chapters, which are 17 in total. Starting from the basics Arabic alphabets, the user is preceded towards forming words and then sentences using the right pronunciation of alphabets.
Audio Recitation – Besides the categorized chapters of Noorani Qaida, the app also entails the audio recitation of the alphabets, words, and sentences, which will help in comprehending the right pronunciation of Arabic words and sentences. This further will enable the Muslim Kids and Adults in developing understanding on how to be able to read the chapters and verses of Quran in the right way.
In short, Noorani Qaida serves as a Quran Teaching Application which will help in improving the Quran recitation and reading skills.
The application is divided into two parts, the first part includes all 28 Arabic alphabets, and each alphabet is associated with an animal, which will animate when touched, swiping finger from right to left will move user to the next alphabet, the second part is an intuitive game that re-enforce lessons the kids learn.
in Attractive and enjoyable way.
Arabic Alphabets develop Child capabilities . it Linking the Arabic alphabet with the names of favorite animals for the kids .The child can learn write Arabic alphabets and Arabic words in correct manner . Phonics is also utilized, as a child can also tap the animal image and hear the sound of the animal . also test the capacities of the child By showing the Arabic alphabets or animal name and child choose the right animal .
The first volume is focused on alphabet.
You can practice writing, listening and reading all Arabic language alphabet letters.
This app is available in Arabic, English, French, Spanish, German, Swedish and Russian, free to use, for every age.
A general introduction about Arabic as well as tips and some history.
Future volumes to come will cover the language in detail : advanced lessons, vocabulary and exercices.
As Arabic language has 28 letters in its alphabet, you can in a month grasp the basics of the language.
- Practice writing on a board with your fingers until you learn how to write each letter.
- Practice your listening and speaking skills in the section where you can hear letters pronounced, and record your own voice to compare the results.
- then start reading and discover the logic behind Arabic transcripts, with transliteration in your native language.
- Alphabet is provided in many shapes to help you familiarize with the system font form, calligraphy form, and hand written form.
Learning the Arabic language has never been that easy.
On top of the alphabet, you can now start learning words and vocabulary.
Starting with numbers, how they are written in full Arabic words, and listen to their prononciation.
More vocabulary to come soon.
This app is guaranteed respectful of your privacy.
The authorizations asked for are used for the following :
- network connections for displayed ads.
- microphone for recording your voice when you are training in the listening section.
Feel free to contact me for any feedback or features requests at :
This app is free. If you use it, and like it, please leave a nice review and comment.
Optimized for Intel x86 mobile devices
Thank you for your support.
To move to the next letter swipe right, to go to the previous letter swipe left. Some of the animals will sound their voice if you tap them.
This application covers learning the basic arabic for reading Quran.
On touching each alphabet, you can hear the pronounciation.
Lesson 1: Arabic Alphabets
Lesson 1(A): Jumbled Arabic Alphabets
Lesson 2: Arabic letters shapes and groups Initial shape
Lesson 2(A): Arabic letters shapes and groups middle shape
Lesson 2(B): Arabic letters shapes and groups final shape
Lesson 3: Zabar Arabic Vowel Fathah (Zabar)
Lesson 3(A): Reading Exercise
Lesson 4: Arabic Sign Vowel Kasra (Zer)
Lesson 4(A): Reading Exercise
Lesson 5: Arabic Sign Vowel Damma (Pesh)
Lesson 5(A): Reading Exercise
Lesson 5(B): Reading Exercise
Lesson 5(C): Reading Exercise
Positive or Negative, Please Rate and Review this application, It will help me to improve this application.
Learn Arabic Basics Level 3,4 and 5, will be published soon.
Contents(Images and Sounds) are Copyrights of www.as-sidq.org, which is distributed under the public domain in order to learn arabic for reading Al-Quran.
To get more lessons please go to www.as-sidq.org