The Guide includes the following:
- Arabic Alphabets
- Numbers in Arabic
- Arabic Vocabulary
- Short Lesson 1: short phrases with word used "Haza" means "This is"
- Short Lesson 2: short phrases with word used "Zalika" means "That is"
- Definite Artlicle (Al)
- Added more vocabulary
1. List of all characters.
2. Numbers (1-10) with example images.
3. Kids can practise hand-writing of characters and numbers, and save it.
5. Each character has nice words. [please see the sample images]
6. Few Exercise:
-> Completely random set of vowel and consonant to test the skill.
-> Multiple choices after counting pictures.
every letter displayed with words for example.
**************** with about 1,000,000 download ************
For ages 1-12 years.
- for each Arabic letter and a word starting with this letter.
- the status of each letter
- the Arabic numbers from 0 to 10
- Two video songs (The Arabic alphabet song, and number song)
This application contains two different games for kids :
- A memory game hiding some letters!
- A “Find a letter game”, using pronunciation.
watch videos on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEwDR9TVe71-9vIKIEHY0lQ
more feature will be added soon;
Any suggestion will be appreciated.
The application is divided into two parts, the first part includes all 28 Arabic alphabets, and each alphabet is associated with an animal, which will animate when touched, swiping finger from right to left will move user to the next alphabet, the second part is an intuitive game that re-enforce lessons the kids learn.
Finally an easy way to teach the Kids Alif, Baa, Taa, the building blocks of the Arabic language. This App is simple, easy to use and will keep the kids entertain while they learn. No age limit so very useful for adults too.
Keywords: Alif, Baa, Taa, Arabic Alphabets, Arabic, Speak, Learn, Arabic Learning, Hear, Words, Study Arabic, Teach Arabic, Arabic School, launguage of the Quran, Koran, Kids, Teach, Education, School, Kids, Letters, Reading, Educational, Children, Games, Preschool, Preschool-aged, mataan, mataan.com
And is most closely related to Aramaic, Hebrew, Ugaritic and Phoenician , it is spoken by as many as 422 million first language speakers, making it one of the half dozen most populous languages in the world. Arabic is the eleventh-most-spoken language in the United States.
Arabic is derived from the language of the Quran and is the official language of 26 states and the third most after English and French languages. Modern Standard Arabic largely follows the grammatical standards of Quranic Arabic and uses much of the same vocabulary.
This app would be immensely beneficial and would cater to the needs of travelers visiting popular arab tourist destinations and places of religious significance alike e.g Saudi Arabia for performing Hajj and Umra, Egypt for visiting the magnificent pyramids and Dubai for its annual shopping festival and awe inspiring structures like Burj Khalifa.
Start reading and discover the logic behind Arabic transcripts, with transliteration in your native language.
Alphabet is provided in many shapes to help you familiarize with the system font form, calligraphy form, and hand written form.
On top of the alphabet, you can now start learning words and vocabulary. This app does work for those who are looking to learn Arabic, talk Arabic, speak Arabic or understand and communicate in Arabic language. For those practicing Muslims Arabic learning has always been very important so its now.
Starting with numbers, how they are written in full Arabic words, and listen to their pronunciation.
Did you find this application useful? If yes, then please rate as it would help us to further improve the application.
- Selected necessary Lessons for new learners.
- Every lesson has selected sentences useful for travelers / Tourists.
- Every Alphabet has its Arabic script and sound to listen and memorize.
- Favorite bar to add the words or sentences in favorite for frequent use.
- Last lesson for vocabulary development.
- Menu Bar for settings to change the size of the font in English or Arabic.
- User friendly navigation right left and sharing buttons.
- You can share any word or sentence through facebook, twitter, sms etc.
The first game that teach our children arabic language .
contains animals names ,letters game,counting game.
*** الان تنزيل 100% على سعر البرنامج
لمده يومين,سارعوا للتنزيل***
***البرنامج ملائم لجيل 2 و حتى 12 سنه ***
اول برنامج في العالم العربي يمكن اطفالنا من تعلم اساسيات اللغه من حروف الهجائيه والارقام واسماء الحيوانات والفواكه .
يحتوي البرنامج على:
1.الحروف الهجائيه العربيه
4.صور,اسماء واصوات اكثر من 40 حيوانا وطيرا
5.لعب تعليميه سهلة
5.يتم تحديث ,تطويرواضافة محتوى للبرنامج باستمرار
براعم برنامج هديه لكل الاطفال ولاسرهم في
جميع انحاء العالم العربي.
تطبيق جديد للتعرف على الحروف الهجائيه والارقام العربيه .
حيث يقوم بعرض الاحرف ونطقها وربطها برسومات وصور للحيوانات مع
التعرف على اصوات واسماء الحيوانات.
بواسطة هذا البرنامج يمكن للطفل ان يتعرف على انواع الفواكه والخضراوات ،الطيور والحيوانات بطريقه سهله ومشوقه
This application covers learning the basic arabic for reading Quran.
On touching each alphabet, you can hear the pronounciation.
Lesson 1: Arabic Alphabets
Lesson 1(A): Jumbled Arabic Alphabets
Lesson 2: Arabic letters shapes and groups Initial shape
Lesson 2(A): Arabic letters shapes and groups middle shape
Lesson 2(B): Arabic letters shapes and groups final shape
Lesson 3: Zabar Arabic Vowel Fathah (Zabar)
Lesson 3(A): Reading Exercise
Lesson 4: Arabic Sign Vowel Kasra (Zer)
Lesson 4(A): Reading Exercise
Lesson 5: Arabic Sign Vowel Damma (Pesh)
Lesson 5(A): Reading Exercise
Lesson 5(B): Reading Exercise
Lesson 5(C): Reading Exercise
Positive or Negative, Please Rate and Review this application, It will help me to improve this application.
Learn Arabic Basics Level 3,4 and 5, will be published soon.
Contents(Images and Sounds) are Copyrights of www.as-sidq.org, which is distributed under the public domain in order to learn arabic for reading Al-Quran.
To get more lessons please go to www.as-sidq.org
The first volume is focused on alphabet.
You can practice writing, listening and reading all Arabic language alphabet letters.
This app is available in Arabic, English, French, Spanish, German, Swedish and Russian, free to use, for every age.
A general introduction about Arabic as well as tips and some history.
Future volumes to come will cover the language in detail : advanced lessons, vocabulary and exercices.
As Arabic language has 28 letters in its alphabet, you can in a month grasp the basics of the language.
- Practice writing on a board with your fingers until you learn how to write each letter.
- Practice your listening and speaking skills in the section where you can hear letters pronounced, and record your own voice to compare the results.
- then start reading and discover the logic behind Arabic transcripts, with transliteration in your native language.
- Alphabet is provided in many shapes to help you familiarize with the system font form, calligraphy form, and hand written form.
Learning the Arabic language has never been that easy.
On top of the alphabet, you can now start learning words and vocabulary.
Starting with numbers, how they are written in full Arabic words, and listen to their prononciation.
More vocabulary to come soon.
This app is guaranteed respectful of your privacy.
The authorizations asked for are used for the following :
- network connections for displayed ads.
- microphone for recording your voice when you are training in the listening section.
Feel free to contact me for any feedback or features requests at :
This app is free. If you use it, and like it, please leave a nice review and comment.
Thank you for your support.
★ How to read and write in Arabic
★ Integrated lessons, charts, quizzes and flashcards
★ Audio examples from native Syrian and Iraqi speakers
★ Stroke animations for each letter
★ Counting from 1 to 99
★ Test your knowledge 5 different ways
★ Tracks your progress
'Let's Talk Arabic' is the faster and easier way to learn Modern Standard Arabic, as it is:
• Step-by-step lessons to teach you conversational Arabic from the beginning
• Practical vocabulary and authentic everyday usage
There are simple step-by-step explanations, plenty of practice talking exercises. No previous knowledge of Arabic is assumed.
- The book teaches the basics of Modern Standard Arabic using a simple and effective building-block method which is proven, simple, solid and reliable, as it has been successful for few years!
- The App includes everything you need for the Beginner’s level- vocabulary, grammar, culture, and practice.