If you are already familiar with this game, you’re going to love our version of it!
Shithead is very popular amongst travelers all over the world. It is simple to learn and fun to play. Similar to other well known card games it can be played with a standard poker cards deck. The target of the game is not to be the last one getting rid of all your cards.
Because Shithead is so widely spread all over the continents, there are also several ways to play Shithead. We incorporated this by defining a standard rule set and allowing the player to optionally enable several more rules. We tried to keep it as simple as possible, giving you enough flexibility at the same time. Nevertheless, enabling all the optional rules makes the game the most fun to play!
If you like the game, then please leave us a positive feedback. This makes sure that we have the resources to update and improve the gaming experience of S**thead.
Before leaving a negative feedback, please contact us and give us the chance to talk with you about any negative experiences you might have had. We will try to resolve any issues as soon as possible if you give us the chance to.
LIKE US on Facebook
Created and supported by Codebox GmbH
Played by travelers and students all around the world. Funny game that's easy to learn and play. The app supports different rules for different game types. It also contains a multiplayer mode, where you can play agains other players including a leaderboard to know who's not the 'shed'.
Also gives informative statistics when playing against the computer.
The only true cardgame - Asshole! Only original with the "!"
Do you feel bored and you do not know what to do, e.g.
on the train, at work or at school?
Then try out this great card game!
Also known as president card game or scum card game.
/ / / / / / Note before buying the App / / / / /
There is a free trial version. Please try it out, before you purchase this app!
If the trial version does not run, this version will not run or will have the
same errors. We care about our customers and do not want you to pay for
what is not working for you. Thank you for your understanding!
/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / /
- attractive design
- collect EP and unlock with each level a new character!
- collect coins and buy your character image for the (upcoming) multiplayer mode!
- There are 19 different characters and a storyline!
- 3 Different game modes: 1vs1, 4 player and 6 playermode
- SOCIAL-feature and profile
- over 50 Achievements!
- Online leaderboard
and CAUTION it makes addictive!
/ / / / / / / / / / NO MULTIPLAYER MODE YET / / / / / / / / / /
We promise that a multiplayer mode will be integrated!
We are working on it and want to release a simple but great
Therefore we give you an exclusive discount of 25% for
buying this app before we release the multiplayer mode!
The purchase of this app automatically includes the free
Update for the multiplayer mode when it is introduced
This version of palace is two player, you versus computer. There are eight different computer characters you can play against, each with slightly different playing styles.
1. Tap on cards to select/deselect. You can select one or more cards of the same kind. Click on the discard pile or use swipe gesture to discard selected cards.
2. Use the Undo button (top right of screen) to undo last move if you make a mistake.
3. Turn screen sideways to make view wider when you have a lot of cards in your hand.
Each player is dealt 3 'face down cards'. You are not allowed to see or change these until the end of the game. Next, 3 'face up cards' are placed on top. Finally, each player is dealt 3 cards to form their hand. If you wish, you can switch cards from your 'hand' with your 'face up cards'.";
Whoever has a 3 or the next lowest card starts the game.
Each turn you must discard a card (or two or more cards of the same) greater than or equal to the one at the top of the pick up pile, then draw cards from the deck so you have at least 3 cards in your hand (unless the deck has run out of cards or you already have 3 or more cards in you hand).
2's and 10's are wild cards. 2's resets the pile and 10's clear the pile. 4 of a kind, like a 10, clears the pile.
If don't have a card that is greater than or equal to the card on top of the pile or a wild card, you must pick up the entire pile.
When there are no more cards in your hand, and the deck is empty, proceed to play your face up cards. Once all of the face up cards have been played, play the face down cards.
If you are the first to get rid of all your cards you win.
Palace is sometimes also known as Shithead, Shed, Karma or "OG"
Crazy Eights overview
Eight cards are dealt to each player. Players discard by matching rank or suit with the top card of the discard pile, starting with the player left of the dealer. If a player is unable to match the rank or suit of the top card of the discard pile and does not have an eight, he draws one card from the stockpile. If he has a card he can play it otherwise the turn passes to the next player. If still doesn't have a card, he passes a turn to a next player. When a player plays an eight, he or she must declare the suit that the next player is to play.
As an example: Once the six of clubs is played the next player can:
- play any of the other sixes
- play any of the clubs
- play any eight (must declare the suit)
- draw from the stockpile
Points are incurred for any cards left on hand at the end of a round - 25pts for an eight, 10pts for a face card, and face value for a spot card. Game over once looser reaches 100 pts, at that point the winner is the one with lowest score.
Don't forget to check our Games section for more fun games...
- Simple rules, easy to learn
- Compete with other Last Card fans worldwide against the leaderboards
- Compete in weekly leaderboards
- Enjoy the simple and beautiful interactive interface
- Customize your game to your taste with themes
Get rid of all your cards as fast as possible, to be the next President ! Do not finish last, or you will be the asshole.
Game from 3 to 7 players.
Play against opponents simulated by an advanced artificial Intelligence.
*** HD GRAPHICS ***
Easy to use, the game is very fast and responsive, with card animation for a more realistic gameplay, and hd graphics.
*** SEVERAL VARIANTS INCLUDED ***
Several variants of the President game are included in the application :
- Play with or without jokers.
- Enable revolution.
- Equalizing cards.
- Equalizing deuce.
- Equalizing or pass.
- Pass several times.
- Deuces beat pairs.
- Jokers beat everything.
- an many more...
*** A COMPLETE APPLICATION ***
- Great graphics, card animations for a more realistic gameplay.
- Competitive artificial intelligence opponents.
- Statistics on played games.
- Rules included inside the application.
Any question about the game ? firstname.lastname@example.org
Have fun playing President !
You've seen variations on this game in other playing card diversions, such as: UNO, Last One, and Rummy. While the concept of CRAZY8s has assumed many other names one thing is certain - THIS VERSION is as fresh as they come!
- Play crazy eights online or offline - Internet is not required!
- No squinting! Graphics of cards and game table are large and clear.
- Simple rules - suitable for kids and family-friendly.
- Multiple game variations - Crazy Jacks and Crazy Aces!
- Two player or four player games (vs. computer).
- See how you rank in the list of crazies on the Leaderboard.
- Go bonkers with the Achievements based on number of victories.
- Scoring is set. No number crunching required.
- Compatible with Android phones and tablets.
HOW TO PLAY CRAZY EIGHTS
- Choose from two or four players (CPU play).
- Each player is dealt 8 cards.
- The remaining cards are placed face down on the gaming table. This is the "stockpile."
- One card is revealed face-up and game play begins!
- Shed your cards, matching the rank or suit of the revealed card...
- ...if you CANNOT discard a card during your turn, then draw a card from the stockpile.
YOUR GOAL IN CRAZY EIGHTS
Shed your cards as quickly as possible by matching the rank or suit with the top card on the discard pile. The player who sheds all their cards first, WINS.
AND HERE'S THE FUN PART:
When a player plays an EIGHT, he must decide the suit for the next turn. Subsequent players must follow the named suit or play an eight.
CRAZY8s is a FAST MOVING, HEART-IN-YOUR-THROAT game you will want to play again and again - all the way to the Looney Bin!
CRAZY EIGHTS is family-friendly. Great for kids! Instructions are simple enough for enjoyable play upon the very first game!
CRAZY EIGHTS offers MULTIPLE VARIATIONS.
CRAZY JACKS: Instead of eights, choose to make Jacks wild.
CRAZY ACES: Swap out eights for Aces for more crazy fun.
HOW TO SCORE?
Points are totaled at the end of the game. CRAZY EIGHTS app automatically calculates the final score based on the remaining cards in your opponent(s) hands.
Cards are worth as follows:
- CRAZY EIGHT = 50 points
- FACE CARD = 10 points
- SPOT CARD = points equal to face value
Your final game score is added to the previous scores on the Leaderboard.
WHERE DOES CRAZY EIGHTS COME FROM?
The name "Crazy Eights" charts back to the 1940s. The term was coined in the military, designating mentally unstable soldiers. Today, you don't have to have a screw loose in order to enjoy the CRAZY EIGHTS game!
How to Play Old Maid:
- Each player gets ten cards. If you have any pairs of cards (two cards with identical animals), click both cards to discard them.
- On your turn, click a card in the hand of the player on your right to take it. If you get a pair, click each card to discard it.
- Play continues, with each player drawing cards from the player on their right and discarding any pairs.
- Eventually one player will be left with the Witch (the "Old Maid") card.
That ends the game, and the possessor of the Witch card loses the game.
Don't forget to check our Games section for more fun games...
*** PROBLEMS? ***
Please email info@FourKingAceApps.com with any problems.
Real snowglobe physics or simple snow flurries.
Pick from included backgrounds or set custom backgrounds from your gallery...
PERMISSIONS: Requests access to SD so you can set your own backgrounds from Gallery.