*** Please try Clover Memo LITE (free) before purchasing Clover Paint. Clover Memo LITE comes with stripped down brush and layer system. Most of fundamental features otherwise stay the same.
*** We reckon that the initial learning curve is particularly steep for many users. The following TUTORIAL may get you familiar with Clover Paint
Quick guide: http://goo.gl/YM7eE1.
We also recommend a free nice morning/day/night to customize the app to your favorite.
----- LAYER SYSTEM
* Theoretically unlimited number of layers (as device memory serves)
* Custom canvas size
* .PSD Import and Export
* Basic functions includes creating, cloning, merging and deleting layers
* Advanced functions includes Layer lock, Transparency (Alpha) lock and Clipping, in addition with 11 Blend modes
----- ADVANCE BRUSH SYSTEM
* Custom shape and texture with Perlin noise support
* Number of Blend modes with basic parameters for Brush Size, Opacity and Flow
* Jitter effect creates scatter effect for brush strokes and colors. Jitter supports Perlin noise and white noise settings.
* Blur and Smudge
* Tilt support (for Wacom® Cintiq® Hybrid Companion)
* Pressure, speed and time effect. Devices with non-digitized pen can simulate pen pressure to some extend by speed or time effect.
And a lot more…
----- SELECTION TOOL
* Free-hand selection (Lasso tool), Rectangular Marquee tool, Quick selection (Wand tool)
* Add, subtract, replace selected areas
* Cut/Copy selected area and Paste into a new layer
* Mask support
----- TRANSFORM & MOVE
* Non-uniform and uniform transformation tool with Skew and Perspective tool
* Precise move of transformation with numeric inputs
----- CUSTOM HOTKEYS AND SHORTCUTS
Boost productivity with Hotkeys and Shortcuts (we term it “Clovers”)
* Hotkeys can be assigned to touch gestures, hardware keys and keyboards
* “Clovers” can be created for almost every tool and your favorite brushes anywhere on the screen
this software is based in part on the work of the Independent JPEG Group
Well designed, this image editing application includes a wide range of tools and usually reserved for more complex graphics suite options.
Paint allows records multiple images at once, and to publish on social networks. It offers a history of changes to your image, to return easily to one of them, and includes several drawing tools (such as brushes or rubber).
The application also offers many filters and special effects that can turn your image into oil painting or pencil drawing, in one click.
Images are saved under Photos and Gallery as well as in the "Pocket Paint" folder.
Pocket Paint is developed by the free and open source non-profit Catrobat project --- http://catrobat.org/
- Image format: png with transparency.
- Tools: brush, pipette, stamp, circle/ellipse, cropping, flipping, zooming, line tool, cursor, fill tool, rectangle, image importing, eraser, moving, and rotating.
- Full screen drawing.
- Line width and shape.
- Color palette or RGBa values.
Send a screen shot of a nice portrait or any other drawing.
The best two screen shots will be uploaded to play store and
the two persons will get a pro version for free (via Google play voucher - if possible)
This offer is valid till 31st of August 2015
This app is your personal sketchbook and allows you to draw whatever you like. That's it! It's simple. You choose a plain white canvas or one from many predefined backgrounds which gives you a felling of sketching on paper. It can be used for playing tic-cat-toe, making business notes or explaining something to your friends while drawing.
It also supports layer-based editing! Like you might know from professional image editors.
- a set of predefined paper backgrounds
- 16 available layers per sketch
- pressure sensitivity
- multi-touch Interface
- two finger pan & zoom navigation
- supports pen mode
- maximum size is determined by screen resolution
- import images from photo library into layers
- import pictures from camera
- effects like sepia, gray scale, blur, polaroid, brightness and many others
- toggle layer visibility (long tap)
- export images to your local storage
- send picture to your friends
- save / load work-in-progress using projects
- a set of preset brushes and pencils
- customizable brush settings
- predefined set of colors - fully customizable (long tap)
Personal data and app permissions:
This sketch book application doesn't collect personal or user specific data . We don't collect any data at all. The app permissions are necessary only for app related functionality
(like screen brightness, showing ads etc.)
Location related permissions are necessary for ads. We can't influence that. We don't track you.
Be creative! It's so simple..
Send an image or a picture to the app, edit or markup it quickly and send the edited image to your friends using your favorite communication program, like e.g. facebook, Instagramm, Twitter, Flickr, e-mail etc.
Or just draw something from scratch if you like.
The most drawing performance can be achieved on a tablet with a digital pen because especially the tablet layout is the most ergonomic one. And the pen (if available) allows a fast and most accurate drawing experience.
Kids would also love to draw on your tablet. They can undo last few steps or just delete and start a blank picture from scratch. If you send a tracing picture to our Notepad, your kid could trace the image and paint it out! Try it.
We wish you a lot of fun!
このソフトウェアは、 Apache 2.0ライセンスで配布されている製作物が含まれています。
Finding the right color for a room can be a challenge, but Paint Tester shows you the results without all the pain of painting and repainting! Know what you're getting in to before the first drop of paint touches the walls.
Paint Tester's variety of tools and smart paint bucket make it easy to change the wall color in a picture in a matter of seconds!
Start by taking a picture of the room you'd like to paint, then use the paint bucket to apply colors to the walls. In a well lit photo, the smart paint bucket will color the wall without bleeding on to neighboring walls or the ceiling. This gives you the control to get a clean picture of how the color would look, and you can even use multiple colors at the same time to try an accent wall!
If you didn't like how the first color looks, use the color picker to choose another, and just tap with the paint bucket to replace it!
You can also draw shapes and texts on the photo.
You can send pictures to your friends with E-mail, and you can post to Twitter and Facebook etc.
= Feature =
- Pictures and text can be drawn on the whiteboard.
- Shapes and texts can be drawn on the photo.
- Pictures can be saved to an SD card in JPEG format.
- Pictures can be opened from an SD card and edit again.
- Pictures can be send with E-mail and posted to Twitter, Facebook etc.
- You can undo a previous operation.
= How to use =
- You can draw lines and shapes by moving your finger.
- You can use each functions from the menu.
- You can use the various tools in "Tool".
- You can change the color of tools in "Palette".
- You can save or load in "File".
- You can cancel the previous operation in "Undo".
= Permission =
- To save file to SD card.
- To show Advertisements.
* Simple to use
* Easily share your creations with everyone
* Save your work and edit it later
* Available color palette
* Available brush size customization
* Available brush opacity customization
For further questions or suggestions do not hesitate in sending us an email or leaving us feedback.
I added ability to save a screen image to a file "FigerPaint.java".
I use "ColorPickerDialog.java" without modification.
You can draw a picture on the screen,and save drawing to the gallery as PNG file.
If you are installing the Paint2SS, draw a picture on the screen shot.
Can use the cursor drawing, it can easily draw for small place!
Please enjoy painting at any time.
- Touch / cursor drawing
- Brush / color palette setting
[Graphic transparency, special effects, line and figure]
- Text insert
- Canvas zoom
- Editing functions [Move / Copy / Cut / Paste]
- Background image
* The free version, your ad will appear.
color picker eraser,undo redo and evey thing else u find in paint app
edit your photographs,images etc
You can paint with switching Brush, Eraser, Line Draw, Fill Rectangle, Select Rectangle Region, Move, Bucket Tool, Gradation, Spoit, and Hand Tool.
For layer window, we offer Add, Delete, Move Down, Set Alpha, toggle Visible-Invisible. You can save working copy as a PSD(Photoshop) format, that preserve layer structure. From menu, you also operate Clear, Duplicate, and Merge Down layer.
- Professional mode has been added
-- Show floating toolbar from settings
-- Brush snap function
-- Edit selection (Cut/Copy/Paste/Transform)
-- Eyedropper shortcut area (Touch and Drag)
-- Gradient option (Linear or Circle / Fore to BG / Fore to Transparent )
-- Bucket option (AntiAliasing/Expand pixels)
[1.1.0] "Pen Pressure" support (e.g. ThinkPad Tablet, Galaxy Note)
* Tablet optimized version is here
* Sample Illustration
* Ronnie Tucker's Example (on Nexus7)
* Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 sketching with Layer Paint
* LayerPaint - Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 run through
* LIA Cast 56 - Toward a Paperless Studio, Pt 1
* Galaxy Note 2 Review (by Basil Kronfli)
* Introduction article (Japanese)
Quick Paint contains 30 different colors, a number of different brushes and textures and has other features like undo, image loading/saving, erasers and more.
Load your own photos and images to add your own creative touches, or doodle away to make your own works of art.
- 30 different colors, 4 brushes, 4 textures
- Load your own photos or coloring pages to decorate
- Save your artwork to the photo gallery
- Eraser tool and Undo options
- Supports most Android Phones and Tablets
- Options to hide Ads
If you use a stylus, please start by calibrating it in Gallery > Stylus > Calibration.
And set or disable cursor offset for use with a finger or stylus (Settings available in Gallery > Stylus: set to right or left-handed with stylus and without)
It is highly recommended that you click drag from the Gallery button up to the Options button to customise your preferences.
- A wide assortment of brushes, suitable for professional-quality detail work and finishing!
- Make your own perfect brush that responds to your own touch
- Pressure-sensitive drawing and painting with stylus button support (e.g. Galaxy Note S-Pen, etc)
- Infinite undo/redo limited only by device memory
- Infinite-expand or fixed canvas sizing (For best results, don't exceed double the device's screen resolution)
- Eyedropper tool
- Standard drawing tools, palette with opacity settings and bookmarkable colours for easy access
- Transform, resize and rotate images
- Go to Gallery > Options to set more preferences
- Customisable Clover interface - place hotkeys and button shortcuts wherever you want
- Set alpha/flow/colour and cursor circle appearance on a per-brush basis
- Pinch and stretch to zoom in and out
- Free rotate - press two fingers to the screen and turn
- Screen inversion
- Customise the background: Color, pattern, size, toggle BG zoom on/off
- Change the edit frame colour
- This version has two layers; an edit layer and an image layer that
you can switch between. Draw outlines on one layer, for example, and
colour on the other. Choose between different blending options such as
add, multiply, overlay and screen -- and many more
- Other layer functions: Paint over opacity adjustment, merge the edit
layer to the image layer, invert, inherit luminosity
- Android 2.1 or higher
- Two points of multi-touch
- Outside SD card
- Save 1000 files in up to 3 image galleries
- Colour palette saveslots: 5 (30 in full version)
- Clover customisable buttons: 15 (30 in full version)
- Export is locked to once daily (unlimited in full version)
Clover Memo is for feature reduction version of the Clover Paint, made it easy to use even for beginners.
If you feel that lack of Note version features -- wanted many layers, cut and paste from the range selection and more advanced brush settings -- Please consider the purchase of Clover Paint.
this software is based in part on the work of the Independent JPEG Group
Graffiti tag marker is an intuitive, multitouch, pressure-sensitive drawing app that emulate graffiti ink strokes!
With great tips and flow, choose your favourite nib; slim, mop or jumbo and get creative!
Pro version now available! $0.99
( Ad-free + New drip effects)
- Pressure sensitivity ( allow to draw a thicker or thinner line )
- Store your art in the photo library of your device and Share!
also avaible FREE for your iPhone http://apple.co/1NjU5yn
Discover a set of intuitive painting brushes and create great ink / line / art than you can share.
✓ Preset Brushes
✓ Ink wash brush
✓ Pressure sensitivite
✓ Full Screen work space
✓ Save sketches / ink painting to the Gallery on your device and share
✓ Ideal for artists, cartoonists & designers
If you like this app the Premium version is now available !
Available here >> http://bit.ly/OmL9i1
Ad Free CalligraphyHD+ is also available for android devices >> http://bit.ly/1uUZX7l
A fun and educational app that addresses key areas of the school history curriculum, from the beginning of life on Earth through to the 20th century.
Each historical section begins with an audio narrative summarizing the events and includes animations, interactive clues, facts, maps, charts and audio recordings, An interactive timeline allows the child to travel back and forward in time. Historical periods are organized thematically and chronologically from the ancient world through the 20th century.
Please note : This a free demo of the application with Limited features.
Buy the full version for android tablets http://bit.ly/1lQVQWc
Application also available for iPad http://bit.ly/10kzDGq and Kindle Fire http://amzn.to/12Szv0G
Specially designed for children of 6 years and up, this application aims to :
- Develop a child's knowledge and understanding of history
- Provide key facts and events to consolidate classroom learning
- In the beginning ..Earth and the solar system
- Early Humans
- Ancient Egypt
- Ancient Greeks
- Ancient Romans
- Medieval Europe
- Great Adventurers of the renaissance
- The Age of Enlightenment
- The French revolution
- The Industrial revolution
- World war 0ne
- World war Two
- Man on the Moon
A fun and exciting app that will develop your child's curiosity about history and the epic tale of humankind.
We take your privacy very seriously. This application
- Does not collect information
- Does not contain advertising
- Does not contain in-app purchases
- Does not use analytics / data collecting tools
- Does not link to social networks
Discover our full range of History Apps at http://www.historyapps.co.uk
Discover a selection of calibrated tips perfect for inking and drawing!
- One click screen grab button allows to save your art directly to the photo gallery of your device
- One click undo to go back a step while drawing
- One click refresh button to re-start!
Practice your times tables and master them in a fun way. An efficient maths application that allows children to play alone and improve their multiplications and mental maths skills!
Choose between three difficulty levels and play against the clock!
From 6 years old
Get the full version here >> http://bit.ly/1hJHQre
Also available for iPhone / iPad >> http://bit.ly/1vPSMyV
How did the First World War start and why?
What was it like being a soldier in the trenches?
What did it mean to go over the to
How did the First World War start and why?
What was it like being a soldier in the trenches?
What did it mean to go over the top?
World War 1 was a military conflict lasting from 1914 to 1918 which involved nearly all the biggest powers of the world. It scale was unprecedented.
"WW1 for kids" is a child-friendly, educational and interactive experience to learn about the Great War.
This is a Free Demo version
Get the full app here >> http://bit.ly/1fQDgKz
EnglishFriends is a fun and educational language learning application that engages children and helps them improve their English language skills while playing.
With the help of your new London friends, Scott and Jasmine, discover some of London's landmarks and learn new words, build up your language skills, play games, listen to stories and learn English rhymes.
Demo version - Get the full version here >> http://bit.ly/1fp12zp
Each topic covered in this application includes a follow-up comprehension game or exercise.
★ Learn everyday words
★ Learn basic conversation skills
★ Learn to tell the time
★ Learn colours
★ Learn numbers
★ Name the zoo animals
★ Play multiple games to assess your knowledge
★ British children voiceover
A fun alphabet application that provides children and beginners with extra help to learn cursive-writing.
- Cursive-writing finger practice on your tablet
- Great for classroom settings or home teaching.
- Create your own art using a crayon, a marker, or a paint brush!
//// Limited functions demo version ///
With an uncluttered and simple to navigate User interface, Art Brush is the perfect companion for creative fun or concept, sketch work.
- 5 pre-set brushes
- Fountain Pen
- Save painting to your gallery and share!
Get the full App here > http://bit.ly/1ir5nOS
FRENCH ABC "alphabet des animaux" (animal alphabet) is a fun game designed to help your child learn the French Alphabet sounds and pronounciation.
Based on the "Alphabet des Animaux" (animal alphabet) the game is a great introduction to French.
with the help of interactive animals and pronunciation exercises, It will help children to learn French alphabet sounds .
- Learn the alphabet pronunciation in French
- Learn the French name for each animal
- Play with interactive animals
- The free demo goes up to letter H
Choose a marker, Relax and let your finger or stylus do the thinking!
- Click the camera icon to save into photo gallery of your device
- 3 black markers + spraycan