Use it to digitally capture your ideas as napkin sketches or produce artwork on-the-go. With the same paint engine as the renowned SketchBook Pro software, SketchBook Express delivers sophisticated brushes and pencils.
✓ Full Screen work space with support for any device orientation (portrait orientation for smaller screen sizes)
✓ Multi-touch navigation with a 2500% zoom
✓ Up to 3 layers you can merge and toggle visibility
• Opacity control on each layer
✓ Import layer from the Gallery on your device or Camera
✓ Save to the Gallery on your device
✓ 15 Preset Brushes, including Flood fill tool
• Synthetic pressure sensitivity (brush fade-off)
• Smooth brush stroking
✓ Add text to current layer
✓ 4 Different draw styles
✓ Free Transform Tool for current layer
✓ Dynamic symmetric drawing
✓ Color Wheel
✓ Share your art directly from inside SketchBook to deviantART, the largest online social network for artists and art enthusiasts
✓ Browse the Autodesk-SketchBook group on deviantART from the in-app Gallery
Let's imagine that you found magic brush to draw with something more than just simple paint.
It will help you to create amazing figures by simple gestures.
Several lines will expose your fantasy into image on screen of your phone or tablet.
Then just share art with your friends in social network. Or glamour your sweetheart by unique email message.
New amazing features:
- Share your masterpieces directly to the PEN.UP gallery now!
- live tracks - record and replay beautiful drawings
- multi-brush for introduce real magic into your live arts
- gallery of best arts
- live wallpapers, draw your own or use from gallery
- use any photo as background of set of authentic textures
- social interaction
* NEW GALAXY NOTE edition: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.silk_paints_drawing_spen
Follow our news and join to our community on Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/SilkPaints and you could win free brushes in competitions!
- additional set of specific brushes (light, dark, rainbow and color companion. Fire, ice and neon sets).
- multi-touch navigation and zoom.
- works without internet connection.
- compatible with full HD devices.
- custom orientation - portrait or landscape.
- store images on SD card.
- set up image directly on your desktop.
- great entertainment for mature and kids.
Any feedback is appreciated.
We are glad to invite all of you to participate in testing of our big update.
You could access many unreleased features!
See for details - https://plus.google.com/101754168032641968994/posts/jUunwC1PZdG
This software is an painting and editing application.
This application allows the user to edit and create pictures, and it also has many features.
The user can adjust the size of the picture by pressing buttons or by pinching in and out on touchscreens.
The user can change the colors the same way as in other editing programs.
,and can pick color from canvas to touch for 1 second.
The user can select from the tools below.
The user can edit and create pictures using layers.
The user can save a picture with a layer structure, and export it as a png file.
The user can undo and redo the actions many times.
The application has a specific file manager which allows the user to see the thumbnail of each picture.
Important: this is free application with advanced features requiring pro license in-app purchase. Single licence purchase will activate all you devices associated with your Google account.
Special thanks to Johnathan Clemens (http://youtube.com/howtodrawlikejohn), Andrew Easter, Andrei Lanuza (http://plus.google.com/+AndreiLanuza), David Mingorance (http://davidmingorance.weebly.com), EB Leung, Geremy Arene (http://www.youtube.com/geremy902), Roberto Böhmer, ViBu (http://candynjuice.blogspot.com) and Oskar Stålberg for letting us use theirs great drawings.
Features (with pro license):
• High performance (GPU accelerated) paint engine
• 70+ brushes and tools (including smudge tool)
• Color adjustment (HSV, brightness & saturation and more)
• Infinite* undo and redo
• up to 7–16** layers with 11 different blending modes and global opacity
• Hi-res canvas - up to 2048x2048, 2560x2560 or 4096x4096**
• Separate flow (tip alpha) and opacity (stroke) control for brushes
• Holo inspired, fast, fluid and intuitive user interface
• Export to PSD (Photoshop Document), PNG (with transparency) or JPEG
• Pressure sensitive pen support
• Brush flow and size fade and dynamics
• Pressure simulation for touches***
• Create layers from imported images and photos
• Configurable symmetry drawing mode
• Geometrical shapes (line, rectangle, oval)
• Active edge shortcut system
• NVIDIA DirectStylus support
• Palm rejection - no more accidental zooming and panning when drawing***
Pressure sensitive stylus support tested on: Samsung Galaxy Note series (SPen), Toshiba Excite Write and Tegra Note 7.
You can paint, sketch and draw with ease thanks to fast and fluid brush engine. ArtFlow aims to replace your physical sketchpad and become universal art studio type application for Android™.
*) restricted by available device storage
**) depending on device and available memory
***) some devices are incompatible with pressure simulation and palm rejection
Unlicensed version limitation:
• 20 basic tools
• 2 layers
• Undo limited to 6 steps
• No PSD export
Chinese translation by Shu Niu (https://www.google.com/+ShuNiu541412)
Sketch Guru is a professional app to make you an artist by creating pencil sketch of your photos.
Pick a picture from your gallery or capture one from your camera to generate the sketch.
We support both black-white and color sketch with 13 kinds of wonderful effects including: Gouache, PencilSketch, ColorPencil, WaterColor, HalfTone, SimpleSketch, ComicB&W, BlackBoard, BlackBoardColor, Print, B&W, PencilSketch2 and No sketch
You can also share them on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, E-mail, etc.
SketchGuru is the best sketch app you can find on the market.
Come on and create wonderful and paintings.
* Resize photo: User can adjust the size of the picture by pressing buttons in 6 different ways
* 13 kinds of black-white and color sketch effects supported
Keywords: sketch free, sketch me, pencil sketch, paper camera, cartoon camera
Release your creativity and create stunning sketches, share them and watch them take on a life of their own. Your friends can add their own effects and fun stickers and pass them on.
When all your friends add their creativity to the mix you'll be surprised. Follow as it evolves and enjoy what you and your friends can create. Sketch is easy, smart and a lot of fun.
The app is designed to work on all Android smartphones and tablets running version 4.2 or later. However, some manufacturers may have set compatibility limitations in their devices resulting in decreased functionality.
- Draw a sketch from scratch with our pencils, markers and magic brushes on a canvas of your choice
- Import pictures and enhance them using stickers
- Browse and download a variety of fun sticker packs and be notified when new ones are available
- Share sketches and invite others to join the fun
- Use layer support to create cool effects
- Use color picker to get the color you want
- Add and format text
- Pan and zoom to edit details in your sketches
Sony asks you to respect personal integrity and not use Sketch in activities where people may be offended.
Get early access to the latest features and help us improve Sketch by signing up for pre-released versions. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating what Android devices you are using, to get started.
An easy-to-use app to make you an artist by creating pencil sketch of your photos. You can pick a picture from your gallery or capture one from your camera to generate the sketch. Both black-white and color sketch results can be easily created by JUST one button click. There are two styles included in the app: "Sketch" and "Doodle". "Sketch" style creates more accurate results with better edges and curves, which is very good for human portrait photos. "Doodle" style is suitable for objects and nature views, since it is more casual with lower accuracy on edges and curves.
Photo Editor is also built-in within this app, which includes many useful and quick manipulations of your photos, such as drawing, saturation adjustment, filter effects, etc.
Saving images can be done quickly by a single touch of a button. Sharing pics are also supported. Photos can be shared from Facebook, Twitter, E-mail, Message, etc.
This is a Drawing application that let you sketch and paint with water colors, feather, pencil, brushes...
The engine is Really Fast ! There is No delay between the touch and the following line.
The engine is customizable, you have all the control over the drawing line, which means : Size, Opacity, Smoothing and Thickness Factor.
A selection of 6 drawing tools let you do just what you want.
Drawing, painting, coloring, sketching, writing, all these are possible with Paperless.
You can save your works and classify them in books and pages with a super simple drag/drop & add/remove navigation.
New layers feature is now set. 3 layers are available and ready to use. Toggle visibility and adjust Layer Opacity. It's preserve the transparency on each layer.
You can zoom in & out and drag with two fingers to navigate inside your drawing.
With the brush tools you can paint by using simple brush, blurry brush or even watercolor.
You can adjust the size, the opacity, the thickness according to the speed and even the smoothness of the curve.
The ink pen allow you to hand write, take notes, with a smooth ink design.
Fill an area with the selected color in one touch with the paint bucket.
The undo and redo let you go back and forth in the history of your action. You can go back up to 15 steps in the history.
Choose your color according to the hue/saturation/brightness, a history of the last 6 colors can be picked and a nice selection of brightness variances is available.
The color picker let you pick any color on the screen.
You can save your drawing into the gallery as a photo.
You can also import picture from your photo gallery such as your photo or a drawing that you saved earlier.
You can share your works on Facebook.
A selection of backgrounds/textures is available.
WARNING : You should not work with USB storage connected, because it blocks the save from the application, this may result in a loss of your drawing !
- Full canvas, use all the screen space (designed for tablets use)
- 6 drawing tools
- Feather ink
- Painting brush : basic, blur, dirt...
- WaterColor Brush
- Pencil Brush
- Special ink pen for writing
- Eraser tool
- Paint bucket tool
- Color picker tool
- Preview for all tools
- Two finger zoom & drag
- Dynamic thickness
- Dynamic smoothing
- Control the thickness according to the speed
- Control the smoothness of your line's curve
- Control the size of the brush
- Control the opacity
- Choose any color with hue/saturation/brightness
- History of 5 last colors
- Selection of 6 color variances
- 15 undo redo
- 12 backgrounds
- Share on Facebook
- Save to your gallery
- Save as PNG with transparency in storage
- Import any picture from your gallery
"Fresco Pro brings a real drawing experience to Android with a ton of brushes, filters, and support for layers..." - tested.com review (http://goo.gl/E3GkQ)
Featured on "Best New Android Apps" list at androidpolice.com (http://goo.gl/rsruz)
Fresco Pro has the following exclusive features compared to Fresco Lite:
- ad free (versus ad supported).
- 4 layers, 21 filters and 12 brushes (versus 2 layers, 2 filters and 3 brushes).
- export your images to Adobe® Photoshop® format (.PSD) with layers intact.
- brush spacing setting.
★ Feature List ★
- Duplicate, merge, hide/show, reorder, scale, rotate, reposition and mirror layers.
- Alter layer opacity.
- Create interesting effects with filters like blur, sharpen, emboss, grain/noise, scatter, pixelate and vignette.
- Adjust image colors with filters like brightness, saturation, exposure, colorize, threshold and posterize.
- Brush and eraser tools with configurable texture, size and opacity.
- Color palette, HSV color picker and eye dropper tools.
- Fast, responsive and easy to use.
- Multi-touch zooming and panning.
- Reverse mistakes with the robust undo system.
- Export to Adobe® Photoshop® format (.PSD) with layers intact.
- Import and position photos on the canvas.
- Autosave functionality that keeps your work safe.
- Share images with other apps to upload to Facebook, Twitter, Dropbox and more.
Share your Fresco creations with other users:
Requires multi-touch for zooming and panning.
Email email@example.com with any problems. It's very difficult to fix issues without knowing the details. Thanks!
- SD Card: Used to save images to your SD card
- Internet and Access Network State: Used to display ads in the Lite version and to send optional crash reports (Android has built-in crash reporting but it's not available on earlier versions).
Acknowledgements: Thank you to Rick Chandler (studiochandler.com) for the use of his digital paintings (which were created using Fresco) seen in the screenshots on this page.
Please consider downloading "Doodledroid Donate" to support development and testing of this app.
SAMPLES AT: www.LittleSunSoftware.com
Doodle, wherever you happen to be. Doodledroid is so easy and powerful that it won't stand between you and your imagination.
- Works great on big tablets and tiny phones!
- Pressure Sensitivity (most devices, works with/without a pen)
- 6 Tools (Brush, Pen, Pencil, Crayon, Eraser, Smudge)
- Simulated brush strokes with texture selection
- Landscape, Portrait and Auto modes
- Eraser button support for HTC pens
- Pinch to pan/zoom
- Full featured color palette
- Import/Share/Save/Save a copy/Open
Please send me your doodles so that I can feature them at my site at...
You can also enjoy watching the drawing process of other artists and interact with them by drawing image comments.
Subscribing to your favorite artists and sharing their drawings are easy and fun to do.
You can make drawing friends around the world and communicate in images.
1. Store your drawing forever
Drawings and the drawing processes are securely stored in our web server.
Therefore, you can keep the drawings forever without having to worry about losing them in space.
2. Make friends by drawings
You can subscribe to other people’s gallery and make friends using drawing notes.
3. Enjoy watching moving images and learn how to draw.
Not only you can enjoy watching the drawing processes, you can also watch animations drawn in flip book style.
Come and interact by drawings with SketchPAN.
Thank you very much.
Whats this app exactly does : It lets you select any image and give you option to select sketch effects like cartoon,charcoal,dark shade ,oil paint ,etc . When you move your finger on plain white canvas it shows only those portion of corresponding image with selected sketch effect which makes you feal like real sketching on paper.
There are different types of brush provided
Get pleasure from drawing on the screen of your phone!
Draw everything that you want and then share your
masterpieces with friends . Save your pictures to watch later.
- Share via Facebook , email , Bluetooth or via other programs;
- Undo mistakes;
- Redo last canceled actions;
- Use effects (dashed line, emboss, empty inside, blur (normal, solid, inner, outer ))
- Take picture from camera or gallery and draw;
- Change background color;
- Change line width and color;
- Pencil / Eraser;
I hope You will enjoy it!
With Paint Pro, you have full control of brush style, color, brush size, background color etc.You can draw on a color canvas, or decorate any of your photos to make them more beautiful
"All this for free? WOW!" "This v2.2 update is a huge new one!"
+21 text fonts
+8 hipstamatic effects
+front facing camera support
+flash control -if supported
+silent no sound mode
+focus control, including macro
+ISO control -if supported
+Import your existing gallery photos
+Scene modes -if supported
+Curve text, shapes
Let your kids use it and share your pics through Gmail. Like PicSay
Graffiti tag marker is an intuitive, multitouch, pressure-sensitive drawing app that emulate graffiti ink strokes!
With great tips and flow, choose your favourite nib; slim, mop or jumbo and get creative!
- Pressure sensitivity ( allow to draw a thicker or thinner line )
- Store your art in the photo library of your device and Share!
Ad Free CalligraphyHD+ is also available for android devices >> http://bit.ly/1uUZX7l
Discover a selection of calibrated tips perfect for inking and drawing!
- One click screen grab button allows to save your art directly to the photo gallery of your device
- One click undo to go back a step while drawing
- One click refresh button to re-start!
With an uncluttered and simple to navigate User interface, Art Brush is the perfect companion for creative fun or concept, sketch work.
- 5 pre-set brushes
- Fountain Pen
- Save painting to your gallery and share!
The ad free version is available here >> http://bit.ly/1fQDgKz
How did the First World War start and why?
What was it like being a soldier in the trenches?
What did it mean to go over the top?
World War 1 was a military conflict lasting from 1914 to 1918 which involved nearly all the biggest powers of the world. It scale was unprecedented.
"WW1 for kids" is a child-friendly, educational and interactive experience to learn about the Great War.
This is a Free Demo version
Get the full app here >> http://bit.ly/1fQDgKz
All-In-One tracing training for kids:
Start your Practice with basic tracing skills, straight, vertical lines, curved, zigzag, and diagonal lines.
Move on to more advanced tracing exercise with mazes, alphabet letters and curriculum key words.
A step by step application to help children build confidence in their fine motor & writing skills.
Learn how to write each letter of the alphabet in upper-case cursive with simple writing activities that can be practised again and again.
Includes easy-to-follow directions, preset paintbrushes and full screen drawing mode.
Students of all ages can learn cursive writing. Kids age 7 or younger may need assistance from an adult. In general, 8 year olds can complete cursive writing assignments with some assistance and general direction from a teacher. Kids age 9 or older can complete cursive writing assignments without assistance. As with any new writing technique, it is important to monitor the progress of students and then make adjustments as necessary.
This application offer an interactive and fun way to learn cursive writing at home or at school. It will allow students to study the letters of the cursive alphabet in a visually stimulating way and will provide hours of practice.
Also available for iPad > http://bit.ly/1dy17d9
Click here for the lower case version of the app > http://bit.ly/VrvS1k
-No in-app purchase
More info at http://cursivewriting.co.uk
EnglishFriends is a fun and educational language learning application that engages children and helps them improve their English language skills while playing.
With the help of your new London friends, Scott and Jasmine, discover some of London's landmarks and learn new words, build up your language skills, play games, listen to stories and learn English rhymes.
Demo version - Get the full version here >> http://bit.ly/1fp12zp
Each topic covered in this application includes a follow-up comprehension game or exercise.
★ Learn everyday words
★ Learn basic conversation skills
★ Learn to tell the time
★ Learn colours
★ Learn numbers
★ Name the zoo animals
★ Play multiple games to assess your knowledge
★ British children voiceover
Get the full App here > http://bit.ly/1ir5nOS
FRENCH ABC "alphabet des animaux" (animal alphabet) is a fun game designed to help your child learn the French Alphabet sounds and pronounciation.
Based on the "Alphabet des Animaux" (animal alphabet) the game is a great introduction to French.
with the help of interactive animals and pronunciation exercises, It will help children to learn French alphabet sounds .
- Learn the alphabet pronunciation in French
- Learn the French name for each animal
- Play with interactive animals
- The free demo goes up to letter H
Discover a set of intuitive painting brushes and create great ink art than you can share.
✓ Preset Brushes
✓ Ink wash brush
✓ Pressure sensitivite
✓ Full Screen work space
✓ Save sketches / ink painting to the Gallery on your device and share
✓ Ideal for artists, cartoonists & designers
If you like this app the Premium version is now available !
Available here >> bit.ly/1nXK8JW
Test your knowledge of primary history with over 100 fun, historical and trivial questions.
Game Includes Questions about :
- Early Humans
- Ancient Egypt
- Ancient Greeks
- Ancient Romans
- Medieval Europe
- Great Adventurers of the renaissance
- The Age of Enlightenment
- The French revolution
- The Industrial revolution
- World war 0ne
- World war Two
- Modern times
A fun and exciting app that will develop your child's curiosity about history and the epic tale of humankind.
We take your privacy very seriously. This application
- Does not collect information
- Does not contain advertising
- Does not contain in-app purchases
- Does not use analytics / data collecting tools
- Does not link to social networks
Discover our full range of History Apps at http://www.historyapps.co.uk
Featured by Apple as a "Best New App for kids " in over 80 countries!
"Viking History for Kids" is a wide-ranging and fun app to learn everything about the Viking Age. Each section contains audio narration with facts, games and activities. Learn about Viking seafaring using interactive maps and follow the chronological timeline to step back into the Vikings’ amazing history!
- Who were the Vikings?
- Seafaring pirates
- Viking warships
- Viking raids
- Viking settlers and traders
- Life on a Viking farm
- Inside a Viking home
- Viking gods and Norse myths
- The Vikings in America? The story of Vinland
- Where are they now?
- The Viking history timeline
- Write your name using old Norse / Viking runes
- Design and assemble a Viking Longship
- Draw Norse / Viking patterns
- Viking Glossary and helpful words
- Viking settlers map
We take your privacy very seriously. This application:
- Does not collect information
- Does not contain advertising
- Does not contain in-app purchases
- Does not use analytics / data collecting tools
- Does not link to social networks
More History Apps at http://historyapps.co.uk
L'application est aussi disponible sur iPad
Une application intéractive et richement illustrée pour aborder ensemble l'Histoire de la "Grande Guerre".
Chaque période historique résume les événements à l'aide de personnages, d'animations, d'indices intéractifs, de cartes et de sons.
Une frise chronologique permet de se déplacer d'avant en arrière dans le temps, de la Mobilisation à l'Armistice.
- Les causes de la guerre
- Le jeu des alliances
- L'enchaînement fatal de l'été 1914
- La mobilisation
- L'enlisement et la guerre des tranchées
- C'est quoi le No Man's Land?
- Le quotidien dans les tranchées
- Le dictionnaire du poilu
- Les grandes batailles
- Le rôle des animaux dans la guerre
- Les inventions de la grande guerre
- La guerre dans les airs
- La guerre sur les mers
- L'entrée des USA dans la guerre
- Le 11 novembre, un jour de mémoire
Cette application vise à:
- Sensibiliser les plus ou moins jeunes au drame de la première guerre mondiale.
- Apprendre à situer les évènements dans une chronologie historique.
- Fournir des faits, dates et événements clés pour consolider l'apprentissage en classe.
Nous prenons très au sérieux votre vie privée, cette application:
- Ne collecte pas d'informations
- Ne contient pas de publicité
- Ne contient pas d'achats in-app / dans l'application ?
- Ne collecte pas de données
- N'est pas reliée aux réseaux sociaux