Below there are a series of virtual, interactive, multimedia tours - "In the National Historical and Cultural Reserve" Chigirin. "This series of virtual tours presented in Ukrainian. The series was developed during the reconstruction Reserve in 2005-2006 GG consisting of several publications, which are of travel: Chyhyryn, Subotiv, Stetsivtsi, Matviyivtsi, Buda, Cold ravine.
Each virtual tour is presented in the form of spherical, three-dimensional panoramas full of "tourist guide" - professional sound foreground, background music (background music license provided by A. Zakharenko. Music by Origen - www.origenmusic.com), static photos, plan tour virtual transitions, c licensed software company Spherical Panorama Inc. http://spherical-panorama.com. The technology used to create a virtual tour enables the viewer in the scene of the image, rotate it in different directions at 360h360 degrees. Bringing or removing certain moments image viewer can navigate through the virtual tour via interactive effect of presence. Very beautiful music will immerse themselves in the virtual space. In this software and materials certificate of registered intellectual property SB number 10293 from 17.06.2004, the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, State Department of Intellectual Property. Background music for the tour provided under license - author Alexei Zakharenko (Origen) Music by Origen - www.origenmusic.com
A brief history
From its founding in 1616 belonged to the village Saturday Korsun, 40 years XVII. - to Chigirinsky starostvo the Commonwealth. Its inhabitants engaged in agriculture, livestock, blacksmithing and other crafts. Acquired distribution and crafts: mlynarstvo and fishing.
Father Bogdan Khmelnitsky, Michael in the early XVII century was in possession of a life on land Stanislav Zolkiewski Chigirinsky starostvo the river Tyasmyn uninhabited tract. In 1630 the family's efforts Khmelnitsky, it was already rich farm with manor house, mill, pond and large garden. By this farm, Bogdan personally begged the Polish King Wladyslaw IV prairie land across the river, which were inhabited by farmers and who paid taxes Brussels.
In 1653 Hetman front of the palace was built by Elias Church,
Subotiv palace in the village was surrounded by a double rampart.
According to Bogdan Khmelnitsky Saturday became an important cultural center: the hetman had a large library. Considerable interest there were building and architecture - Saturday as Chyhyryn was Hetman house, and houses along the Cossack. However, after the death of Bohdan Khmelnytsky Saturday lost its meaning.