The Swallowing Oral app helps students and patients learn and professionals teach oral swallowing disorders. The app features normal, bolus loss, dysphagia and nasal regurgitation views. Animated anatomical illustrations, key disorder highlight and a video for each view help patients and students learn. This app is designed for tablet sized screens and will only load to devices with screens 5" and larger.
- Key disorder highlight, animation and video for bolus loss, dysphagia and nasal regurgitation views.
- Structure ID, animation, MBS and FEES video for normal view.
- MBS video for each disorder.
- Zoom and pan all animations and highlights.
- All zoom and pan views include an easy reset button.
The Swallowing Oral app makes learning swallowing disorders easy. See example screen shots below. Get the app today!