1. Browse remote PQI Air Pen contents.
2. Browse local contents in the App.
3. Download files from PQI Air Pen to local directory.
4. Browse all image files from PQI Air Pen.
5. Browse all audio files from PQI Air Pen, and select a single file to playback the audio content.
6. Browse all video files from PQI Air Pen, and select a single file to playback the video content.
7. Supported file formats:
Document: .pdf, .txt, .doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx, .ppt, pptx
Image: .jpg, .png, bmp, .gif
Audio: .mp3, .mp4, .3gp, .wav, .ogg, .imy, .aif
Video: .mp4, .3gp
8. Setting WiFi password, channel, and SSID, and perform reboot and factory reset.
- Load times are lightning fast
- The app takes up very little memory and storage.
- The entire App runs from a single screen.
- There are two buttons:
- The Clear button wipes the canvas clean
- The Save button saves the canvas as a timestamped PNG e.g. A typical Sketch file would be named 20130808-1146-Sketch.png meaning that the file had been saved at 11:46 on the 8th of August 2013.
- Sketches are copied to a computer or external drive from a folder called Sketches, on the default storage drive.
So. Hopefully you are now wondering what a canvas is.
A canvas is a bit like a blank piece of paper. It is the white area that is as big as the display. Sketch is designed to work in the same way across all Android capable devices. Using sketch is similar to finger painting, but without the mess. A touch to the screen with a finger or stylus leaves a black mark behind. a swipe across the screen leaves a line and any other shape will create precisely the same shape on the screen.
The canvas is an ideal tool for many purposes. A busy mum can write a shopping list in seconds or scribble an important reminder in a rush. An architect can sketch out the initial plans of a project and save it for later. A coach can direct his or her team and clear the screen when finished guarantees no trace is left for anyone to copy. A teacher or parent can use it as a whiteboard. My girlfriend's niece loves to use it and she's not long turned 1 year old.
Essentially, wherever a pen and paper would normally be used (not to be used for origami *wink*), Sketch should be considered to replace it.
There are no adverts, tracking, background databases or anything like that running in the background.
This app contains 3 handpicked home improvement and DIY video channels. You can easily swipe between channels. Why search all over the internet and buy expensive magazines when you can get all you need in this mobile app?
Download now and get into the game!
- real time synchronization to provide you with the latest and greatest videos
- swipe left or right to easily switch between channels
- simple interface
- search for videos
- get notified when there are new videos
- fast and low bandwidth usage
- share with friends
- completely FREE!
This is an unofficial app. All rights reserved to their respective owners. This app complies to the "nominative fair use" doctrine of the U.S. trademark law.
This app is supported by ads.
Picture courtesy of:
"Web of Cam Internet Edition" is the latest version of the "Web of Cam". In the Internet Edition, the viewer is able to connect to cameras over the internet! Camera discovery is no longer needed now. What you need is to login to your Google account on both the viewer and camera unit and that's all!
The Internet Edition supports remote flash light control and front/rear camera switch. So, not just watching the live video, you can now turn your LED light on and switch to front camera from 10,000 miles away!
Currently Internet Edition is only available on Android platform. Apps on other platforms will come soon!
Internet Edition Features:
1. Login the same Google account on both Camera and Viewer unit and start remote video monitoring right away. Camera discovery is no longer necessary.
2. A viewer unit is able to connect to multiple cameras with the same Google account.
3. A camera unit is able to be seen by many viewers with the same Google account.
4. Remote flash (LED) light control.
5. Remote front/rear camera switch
6. Screen rotation
7. Video snapshot
ip camera, ip cam, wifi camera, wifi cam, web cam, web camera, baby monitor, surveillance, pet monitor, spy cam, streaming, video monitor, video broadcasting, nanny camera, dropcam, mydlink, smartcam. ipcam, webcam
We've created this free videos app to help everyone who love to made yourself gift ideas, such as gift for valentine's day, gift for christmas, gift for new year, gift for birth day, and a gift for the others occasion.
This "DIY Gift Ideas HD Videos", is easy to use, just open and touch on video title or on the video thumbnail and it will play for you now!
In this video app covered :
- How to DIY Gift Ideas in HD videos.
- Covered to many occasions such as valentine's day gift, gift for christmas, gift for new year, gift for birth day and more.
- Tips and Tricks from the videos.
Have you enjoy with DIY Gift Ideas Videos app!
This is a just a fun fast trick, if you know how it works, don't reveal the mystery, let everyone guess how it is done!
Let the Magic begin: Example; Magic Floating Ring Illusion, Floating Pen Illusion
Monkey Bar Magic Trick Etc.
- Pressure sensitivity that works with most Android devices: As more of your finger or capacitive stylus touches the glass, Markers will draw a thicker line. NOTE: It may take a minute or two of continuous drawing for Markers to adjust to your device’s touch panel, so be patient! (If your device has an active stylus, like the Galaxy Note or HTC Flyer, the true stylus pressure will be used instead.)
- Multitouch painting: Two fingers make two lines, three make three, and so on, up to the limits of your device (typically 5 simultaneous touches for phones and 10 for tablets).
- Kid-friendly interface: Every pen size and color is on-screen; multitouch drawing means accidental touches (such as kid hands on the edges of the display) won't prevent any little fingers from painting.
- Plays well with others: Share your drawings to other apps, and share images into Markers to draw on top of them.
- [New in 1.2] Pan and zoom: By far the #1 most requested Markers feature! Tap the hand tool to switch into zoom mode; use one finger to scroll and two to zoom.
- [New in 1.2] Adjustable brushes: Longpress a brush and drag to adjust the minimum and maximum widths.
- [New in 1.2] Android 4.4 (KitKat) immersive mode: When you tap the Markers icon to hide the palettes, the status and navigation bars hide too; you can use the entire screen to draw. Tap the icon to show everything again.
Questions? Bugs? Ideas? Click “Email Developer” below.
Got a great drawing to share with the world? Share it with +Markers on Google+: http://dsandler.org/markers/+
Markers is open source software; the code is available here: http://dsandler.org/markers
Thanks for all your kind words and support! ♥
- Why is my drawing all black when I save it to Gallery? — The drawing is actually on a transparent background, so you're seeing Gallery's black background through it. When you load it back into Markers or send it to another app, you'll see that the drawing is intact. If you'd prefer an opaque background, longpress on a color swatch in the palette to set the paper color.
- What's up with the pressure sensitivity on my device? — See http://code.google.com/p/markers-for-android/wiki/DeviceSupport for known issues about individual devices.
More from developer
In this video Nina shows you, step-by-step, how easy it is to make these delicious crackers. The recipe is easy to follow and fun to cook, and it also teaches the basic skills that every cook needs to know. So, join Nina and help the Tiniez in their mission to spread their cute charm in the world.
For more fun activities make sure to visit the Tiniez on their website at www.Tiniez.com