The Tip Calculator is helpful to calculate the tip when the bill arrives to the table. The app can be used in restaurants, bars or anywhere where there is consumption of food or beverages.
The Tip Calculator allows you to see results easily, no matter if you are 2, 20 or 100 people, it tells you the total bill and how much each person has to pay (including tax, tip and other related information).
This is one of the most complete and easy-to-use calculator for getting the tips quickly, but at the same time with a complete information displayed on the screen that it can be useful for the target user.
How to use this application:
• Click on any of the available text fields and type the amount by using the calculator which appears each time you touch an editable field. After you fill the text field, press the calculate button. Depending on which fields are populated, the results will appear automatically.
• Modify the tax percentage ( VAT ) by typing the number or by using the buttons +/- to increase or decrease the percentage by one
• Modify the tip percentage by typing the amount or by using the buttons +/- to increase or decrease the percentage by one
• Choose the number of people in which the account will be divided by. You can use again the appearing calculator or you can use the buttons +/- to increase or decrease the number people by one.
• Enable or disable round tip
• Enable or disable to change the tax percentage
• Enable or disable to change the tip percentage
• You are able to select a different language. The currently supported languages are:
- French (since version1.0.3)
- German (since version1.0.3)
- Italian (since version1.0.3)
- Portuguese (since version1.0.4)
- Russian (since version 1.0.5)
• Choose a different currency:
- $, €, £, ¥ or o руб (since version 1.0.5)
Let's suppose that in your country the tax is 20%, and you always give a 10% tip and you like to round the value of the total tip, well, there is no problem! , all you have to do is change the values you want to keep for the future and immediately press the save button (the floppy disk icon ). So, each time you open the calculator, it will remain those saved values.
But, what if you want to restore or delete the custom settings, well, you just have to press the delete button (the cleaning icon)
Do not forget to rate the app! I really appreciate it indeed. Your suggestions on possible improvements are welcome. Your comments about possible errors, bugs are also read and as soon as I can, I pay attention on them and I tried them to get fixed as soon as possible.
Ikita Studio has made this app as an educational and a learning tool. So, before rate us, take into consideration that this app is free and it is currently developed and improved by only one person at his free time! ;)