This app can play 720p/1080p HD mp4, mkv, m4v, mov, flv, avi, rmvb, rm, ts, tp, and many other video formats in Android. Almost all popular streaming protocols are supported by this application with vitamio engine, including HLS(m3u8), MMS, RTSP, RTMP, and HTTP.
Features and About app:
✔ Can add UNLIMITED custom channels
✔ Fullscreen supported on lanscape mode
✔ Play and Pause action
✔ Sorting channels just Drag and Drop
✔ Simple and easy to use
✔ Nice user interface
✔ Need Internet Connection (Better with Wi-Fi Connection)
- Just tap video to Fullscreen Mode (Look's better if landscape orientation).
- You can search the URL Channel like RTMP/RTSP/etc on Google Search to find out your favourite channel.
- Copy paste the URL Channel to the field and test to play it, does the URL is right or not.
- If dialog screen show "Sorry, this video cannot be played.", it means the URL is broken, replace it with the other URL source.
- Supported streaming protocols: HTTP Progressive Streaming, HTTP Live Streaming, RTMP - RTMPS - RTMPE with connection parameters, UMS, Real RTSP, Windows Media RTSP, MMS, MMSH, RTP.
Use our API portal (www.istreamplayer.com) to encrypt your streaming links and share with your friends.
NOTE: Please be aware that there will be no predefined streams in the application. This is a media player, not a TV application. You have to search for a stream link yourself. and we do not host any of these streams for copyright related questions please refer to the host hosting the stream.
- Play live and vod streams
- Play local multimedia files
- Share your live streams directly with friends
- Display detailed info for stream
- Fast and easy change of subtitles and audio tracks
- Easy Creation of M3U multimedia playlists
- Native support for rtmp://$OPT format with all advanced options
- API Interface
- hardware acceleration
- internal and external subtitles
- Audio multi track support
Native playback engine that supports many popular media formats such as: AVI, MOV, MKV, FLV, AVI, ASF, WMV, MP4, M4V, TP, TS, MTP, M2T, it also includes the most popular live streaming protocols.
Some of the screens are from the Big Buck Bunny licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported.
(c) copyright 2008, Blender Foundation / www.bigbuckbunny.org
- Protocols : RTMP, RTSP, MMS, UMS, MMS, WMRTSP, HTTP Live Streaming, HTTP Progressive Streaming...
- Formats: MKV, TS, MP4, FLV, WMV, WMA, AVI,....
- Codecs: H264, AAC, MP3, WMV,....
- Hardware Accelerated.
- rtmpdump parameter supported ( swfUrl, pageUrl, token, playPath, flashVer, swfVfy, tcomm)
rtmp://$OPT:rtmp-raw=rtmp://live.server.org/st.es-live/ playpath=live swfUrl=http://player.rethink911.org/player/jw.swf live=1 pageUrl=http://rethink911.org/ Conn=S:OK token=pass123 tcomm=wTrkxjskdjksj75xjkc;TRUE
- NEW FEATURE: Set alarm on specific stream. Your device will wake you up on scheduled time.
- NEW FEATURE: Suppport UMS protocol !
- EXCLUSIVE FEATURE: LIVE BROADCASTING TO THE WORLD USING YOUR PHONE CAMERA (*).
- EXCLUSIVE FEATURE: RECORD LIVE STREAM IN REALTIME WITHOUT QUALITY LOSS (*).
- Supported streaming protocols: HTTP Progressive Streaming, Apple HTTP Live Streaming, RTMP - RTMPS - RTMPE with connection parameters, Real RTSP, Windows Media RTSP, MMS, MMSH, RTP, UMS...
- Supported media codecs: H264, MP3, AAC, WMV, WMA, FLV, VP6, MP4.....
- Supported media containers: MKV, AVI, MOV, MP4, MP3, AAC,....
- Play media stream directly inside your browser.
- Create and share your own stream with friends.
- Manage favorite streams.
- Hardware Assisted decoding.
- Fully Hardware decoding on supported devices.
* Discover Latest Online Videos
We pick and recommend you the most recent and hottest videos from other entertaining sites. You can view and search videos from various platforms, such as YouTube, Vevo and Hulu freely. It is a better way to search, discover and watch Movies, TV full episodes, hottest Music Videos and funny videos clips within one app.
Notice: Non-US countries are not allowed to visit Hulu.com as its region restriction.
* Watch Videos Later
Sometimes, you may be interrupted suddenly when you are enjoying a movie; or frustrated by the network connection. Now, don't be upset, you can add it in the "Watch Later" Queue, to watch it later without a data plan. Wondershare Player can download streaming videos from CNN, NY Times, Ted Talk, NASA TV, Funny or Die.
* Play Seamlessly between Android & Other Devices
Any time, any place, any screen - with Wondershare Player in your pocket, you can easily switch between the screen size of your choice - phone, PC or TV. As a full-featured UPnP/DLNA control point, Wondershare Player enables you to enjoy favorite videos and music anywhere you happen to be! Want to share it with friends and family? Just stream personal and online videos or music to a nearby large-screen TV. In addition to that, you can freely browse and play media files shared by your computer on Android phones. There’s no need to sync, to upload onto cloud or to register to an online service... You're in absolute control!
* Transfer via WiFi
This feature will need to work with Wondershare desktop programs installed on your PC so that you can easily play files saved on your computer, on your mobile terminal. Firstly, please install Wondershare AllMyTube for Mac or Wondershare Video Converter Ultima for Mac, then scan the QR code to establish a connection. Two simple steps will make it possible to upload and play any videos or music on your phone. Meanwhile, the programs mentioned above can help you download videos from any webistes and convert them into your favorite format(s).
* Best Video Player for Android
Wondershare Player plays smoothly without any problem no matter the codec or format.
It supports all the video and audio formats, including FLV, AVI, MKV, WMV, MOV, RM, RMVB, ASF, M2TS, MP3, WMA, AAC, FLAC, M2TS, VOB, F4V, 3GP, etc.
It supports subtitles embedded video files, supports subtitles as SubStation Alpha(.ssa/.ass), SAMI(.smi/.sami), SubRip(.srt), MicroDVD(.sub/.txt), SubViewer2.0(.sub), MPL2(.mpl/.txt), PowerDivX(.psb/.txt), TMPlayer(.txt).
It plays DVD folders from SD card directly with DVD menu navigation.
It supports continuous playback and can automatically remember your last played position.
* More Features
Supports HTTP, MMS, RTMP and RTSP/RTP streaming media protocols, including m3u8 (iPhone and iPad online media format).
Provides search function to help you quickly find the files you want to play.
When you are visiting a stream media website, Wondershare Player will run automatically and save the web address.
Supports watching remote streaming media from a local server on PC.
Note:"watch later" does not work for videos from YouTube because of Google policy.
We are trying our best to providing you extraordinary experience on Android phone. Please feel free to submit any of your feedbacks or concerns to the email address below email@example.com, we are committed to solve any issues ASAP.
Fully Supports Android 4.4. Support Google Nexus & Nexus 7
Watch and Discover Live Events:
- Experience today’s hottest live events in music, news, entertainment, sports, education, celebrities, spirituality and much much more!
- Search over 75,000 new events that are streamed each month (and growing), including 65 local News TV stations
- Watch live or replay events after they have ended
- Watch, chat and share events with friends
- Receive push notifications when accounts you follow create new events or go live
- Scroll through live, upcoming and archived events from your network
- Instant sharing via Facebook, Twitter, SMS and email
- Like and comment on any image, video or status update posted to events
Livestream Your Own Events:
- Built-in live streaming camera
- Adaptive quality streaming for fluctuating network conditions
- Works over WiFi, 4G and 3G data speeds
- Stream concerts, family events, breaking news, protests, sports or any live event
- Chat with viewers while streaming
- Post photos, video and text updates to your event page (live blogging), while streaming or even when you're offline!
- Seamlessly manage multiple events
- Remote control your Livestream Broadcaster™ from your phone
- Publish to and play from custom RTMP server URL, application name, instance name and stream name.
- Video codec: Sorenson H.263.
- Audio codec: Nellymoser
"NetConnection.Connect.AppShutdown" - The server-side application is shutting down.
"NetConnection.Connect.Closed" - The connection was closed successfully.
"NetConnection.Connect.Failed" - The connection attempt failed.
"NetConnection.Connect.IdleTimeout" - Media Server disconnected the client because the client was idle longer than the configured value. The default timeout value is 3600 seconds (1 hour)
"NetConnection.Connect.InvalidApp" - The application name specified in the call to NetConnection.connect() is invalid.
"NetConnection.Connect.NetworkChange" - Network change, for example, a dropped wireless connection, a successful wireless connection,or a network cable loss.
"NetConnection.Connect.Rejected" - The connection attempt did not have permission to access the application.
"NetConnection.Connect.Success"- The connection attempt succeeded.
"NetStream.Buffer.Empty" - Not receiving data quickly enough to fill the buffer. Data flow is interrupted until the buffer refills, at which time a NetStream.Buffer.Full message is sent and the stream begins playing again.
"NetStream.Buffer.Full" - The buffer is full and the stream begins playing.
"NetStream.Play.Failed" - An error has occurred in playback for a reason other than those listed elsewhere in this table, such as the subscriber not having read access.
"NetStream.Play.FileStructureInvalid" - The application detects an invalid file structure and will not try to play this type of file.
"NetStream.Play.PublishNotify" - The initial publish to a stream is sent to all subscribers.
"NetStream.Play.Start" - Playback has started.
"NetStream.Play.Stop" - Playback has stopped.
"NetStream.Play.StreamNotFound" - The file passed to the NetStream.play() method can't be found.
"NetStream.Play.UnpublishNotify" - An unpublish from a stream is sent to all subscribers.
"NetStream.Publish.BadName" - Attempt to publish a stream which is already being published by someone else.
"NetStream.Publish.Idle" - The publisher of the stream is idle and not transmitting data.
"NetStream.Publish.Start" - Publish was successful.
- Android 5.0 Lollipop compatibility
- multi-core (dual and quad-core) HW decoding support - significantly improves playback speed
- background playback in popup window (long tap on button Back to playback video and audio in popup video)
- hardware accelerated video playback - increases speed and reduces battery consumption*
- Support for almost all media files (video and audio player), such as: avi, divx, flv, mkv, mov, mpg, mts, mp4, m4v, rmvb, wmv, 3gp, mp3, flac... and streaming content such as RTMP, RTSP, MMS (tcp, http), HTTP Live stream, HTTP.
- Multiple audio streams and subtitles.
- Playlist support and various playback modes.
- External and embedded subtitles ssa/ass, srt, sub. txt...
- Find subtitles automatically (mobile data or wi-fi must be enabled to work)
- Playback media files such as videos and mp3's directly via Wi-Fi from your network shared drives/folders (such as external USB drives, Samba (SMB/CIFS) shared drives, PC shared folders, NAS servers (Synology and others)) - no need to convert video files and copy media files to SD card anymore!
- Playback files directly from uncompressed RAR files
- Lock screen to prevent accidental change of videos (children lock)
- support for USB OTG (On-The-Go) for example: Nexus media importer, USB OTG Helper, USB Host Controller... and much more!
This package includes support for ARMv7 with VFP and NEON. For other CPU types please download appropriate package. Application will notify you which package you need.
BSPlayer FREE version is ad-supported video player. BSPlayer full version without advertisements with added functionality is available on Google Play.
NOTE: When reporting error please add info about your smartphone brand and model. Also you can send us more detailed bug report on e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. We are trying to improve the player for the users and your feedback is appreciated.
This software uses code of FFmpeg licensed under the LGPLv2.1 and its source can be downloaded from BSPlayer website.
Dedicated forum can be found here: http://forum.bsplayer.com/bsplayer-android/.
*Hardware acceleration support depends on device video decoder capability. Hardware accelerated playback in portrait mode may be corrupted on some HTC models (HD and others - hardware issue). Also on some devices (Samsung galaxy S2) zoom/stretch may not work on all video types.
Translations and corrections of the translations can now be submitted here: http://crowdin.net/project/bsplayer-android!
Don't forget to vote 5 stars if you like it and if you don't - let us know why! :)
Tags: video player, media player, movie player, m2ts player, mts player, avc player, mp3 player, avi player, mkv player, mov player, flv player, subtitle player, free player...
Screenshots taken from following movies under Creative Commons license:
Sintel - © copyright Blender Foundation | durian.blender.org
Tears of Steel - (CC) Blender Foundation | mango.blender.org
• Watch live and recent videos, discover upcoming events
• Broadcast live to any number of viewers using the camera of your device
• Manage and re-share your Ustream recorded videos
• Interact with your audience by issuing a poll or chatting
• Access your followed Ustream channels and events that you’re attending
• Enjoy your Ustream Premium Membership ad-free experience on your device
• Go live right from your Home Screen using the new Quick Broadcast widget
Broadcasting in 720p HD and 360p HQ is available on the following devices:
• Samsung Galaxy S4
• Sony Xperia L
• LG Nexus 4
• Verizon HTC One
• Verizon HTC One Max
• Verizon LG G2
• Verizon Samsung Galaxy S5
• Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4
• Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3
• Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini
• Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini
• Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 2
• Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3
• Verizon Motorola Razr M
• Verizon Motorola Razr Maxx
• Verizon Motorola Razr HD
• Verizon Motorola Droid DNA
• Verizon Motorola Droid Ultra
On Verizon phones extra permissions are required for invitation sending:
• Read access to contact list is used for name autocomplete before sending invites
• SMS writing is used for sending invites
Invitation sending is being rolled out to more and more devices.
That means for example that - if you receive your local station (e.g. sports event) at home on your Media Center - you can stream this live show to your android! Not confined by home or country!
Here's how to:
1. Setup your Remote Potato Server - it's a free download here: http://myfrem.net/download.html . This is absolutely required to run this app.
2. Test the connection out for free: make sure it works with the free Remote Media Center (RMC) app, downloadable from google play.
3. If you are satisfied with step 2: Get Remote Media Center Live TV - and try with SD channels at home in this app!
Also has the ability to download videos/recorded tv and live tv. And (beta:) transcoding on the server for later playback.
* This version of RMC is ad free!
* RMC streams media which can consume lots of bandwidth especially WHEN using high quality settings - be sure you have a good data plan before you start using 3G and 4G connections to stream your video.
* Number of TV channels you can watch simultanuously is limited by the number of androids, free tuners and processing power you have!
* For best Live TV results, you need a fast android and fast PC server.
* DRM-protected content is not supported.
* See myfrem.nl/forum of http://220.127.116.11/forum for discussion and FAQ.
* On google TV you can use ES File manager as a player.
* Do not use while driving or other activities that might become dangerous.
* Be aware that live TV makes use of (temporary) recordings that show up in "Recorded TV'.
This product/app is Google Cast™ Ready for which an in-app purchase is necessary.
Google Cast Ready and the Google Cast Ready Badge are trademarks of Google Inc.
* Allows video/audio recording/broadcasting
* Allows playback over rtmp, rtsp (on supported devices) and http for various types of media streams
* API allows you to tightly integration Broadcaster for Android with your own website.
* API allows you to authenticate users on your own domain and load publisher settings directly from your website.
Basic usage guide (Standalone)
** Free website integrated usage Contact developer for more details or mail us at support[at]flashvisions.com
Integrate Broadcaster for Android with your website and let authenticate your users on your own domain. Control destination, stream name and other streaming options from your website.
Standalone usage guide
1. Run application
2. Select standalone mode
3. Select Live broadcast / Record / Play
4. Enter publish/playback details when prompted based on option selected in step 3
Enter your complete qualified playback url (RTMP, RTMPS, RTMPE, RTMPT, RTSP, HTTP, HTTPS)
Enter your complete qualified rtmp url with application instance and stream name
Advance usage guide (Website mode)
1. Contact email@example.com about your business needs
2. We will help you install Broadcaster for Android API files on your website
3. Forward your users to use Broadcaster for Android to connect to your server using [Website mode]
4. Application settings will automatically be loaded via API and your users can broadcast to preset server location without hassle
To test website mode (You must have a account on the website you are connecting to)
* Create a channel at watchmypeer.com
* Log-in using the same credentials in Broadcaster for Android in Website mode
* Broadcast live video all day long.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any assitance
Watch your favorite channels, without delays or LAG, no need for third party software
Load your M3U PlayList with all your links them RTMP parameterized and view them.
Accepts all media RTMP, SimpleTV, IPTV, etc ...
Example link: rtmp://10.20.30.100/live playpath=channelOne?id=259 swfUrl=http://www.videos.com/player.swf live=1 pageUrl=http://www.videos.com/ Conn=S:OK
NO FLASH REQUIRED, This player uses its own library SDL to play videos without installing third party software.
For correct use a good WiFi connection is recommended.
We keep improving and enhancing our application by means of useful functions, news and videos to help you obtain first-hand information on equestrian sport!
• Android 2.2 or up
• Adobe Air Installation