- Protocols : RTMP, RTSP, MMS, UMS, MMS, WMRTSP, HTTP Live Streaming, HTTP Progressive Streaming...
- Formats: MKV, TS, MP4, FLV, WMV, WMA, AVI,....
- Codecs: H264, AAC, MP3, WMV,....
- Hardware Accelerated.
- Supported streaming protocols: HTTP Progressive Streaming, HTTP Live Streaming, RTMP - RTMPS - RTMPE with connection parameters, UMS, Real RTSP, Windows Media RTSP, MMS, MMSH, RTP.
Use our API portal (www.istreamplayer.com) to encrypt your streaming links and share with your friends.
NOTE: Please be aware that there will be no predefined streams in the application. This is a media player, not a TV application. You have to search for a stream link yourself. and we do not host any of these streams for copyright related questions please refer to the host hosting the stream.
Watch and Discover Live Events:
- Experience today’s hottest live events in music, news, entertainment, sports, education, celebrities, spirituality and much much more!
- Search over 75,000 new events that are streamed each month (and growing), including 65 local News TV stations
- Watch live or replay events after they have ended
- Watch, chat and share events with friends
- Receive push notifications when accounts you follow create new events or go live
- Scroll through live, upcoming and archived events from your network
- Instant sharing via Facebook, Twitter, SMS and email
- Like and comment on any image, video or status update posted to events
Livestream Your Own Events:
- Built-in live streaming camera
- Adaptive quality streaming for fluctuating network conditions
- Works over WiFi, 4G and 3G data speeds
- Stream concerts, family events, breaking news, protests, sports or any live event
- Chat with viewers while streaming
- Post photos, video and text updates to your event page (live blogging), while streaming or even when you're offline!
- Seamlessly manage multiple events
- Remote control your Livestream Broadcaster™ from your phone
- Play live and vod streams
- Play local multimedia files
- Share your live streams directly with friends
- Display detailed info for stream
- Fast and easy change of subtitles and audio tracks
- Easy Creation of M3U multimedia playlists
- Native support for rtmp://$OPT format with all advanced options
- API Interface
- hardware acceleration
- internal and external subtitles
- Audio multi track support
Native playback engine that supports many popular media formats such as: AVI, MOV, MKV, FLV, AVI, ASF, WMV, MP4, M4V, TP, TS, MTP, M2T, it also includes the most popular live streaming protocols.
Some of the screens are from the Big Buck Bunny licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported.
(c) copyright 2008, Blender Foundation / www.bigbuckbunny.org
* Discover Latest Online Videos
We pick and recommend you the most recent and hottest videos from other entertaining sites. You can view and search videos from various platforms, such as YouTube, Vevo and Hulu freely. It is a better way to search, discover and watch Movies, TV full episodes, hottest Music Videos and funny videos clips within one app.
Notice: Non-US countries are not allowed to visit Hulu.com as its region restriction.
* Watch Videos Later
Sometimes, you may be interrupted suddenly when you are enjoying a movie; or frustrated by the network connection. Now, don't be upset, you can add it in the "Watch Later" Queue, to watch it later without a data plan. Wondershare Player can download streaming videos from CNN, NY Times, Ted Talk, NASA TV, Funny or Die.
* Play Seamlessly between Android & Other Devices
Any time, any place, any screen - with Wondershare Player in your pocket, you can easily switch between the screen size of your choice - phone, PC or TV. As a full-featured UPnP/DLNA control point, Wondershare Player enables you to enjoy favorite videos and music anywhere you happen to be! Want to share it with friends and family? Just stream personal and online videos or music to a nearby large-screen TV. In addition to that, you can freely browse and play media files shared by your computer on Android phones. There’s no need to sync, to upload onto cloud or to register to an online service... You're in absolute control!
* Transfer via WiFi
This feature will need to work with Wondershare desktop programs installed on your PC so that you can easily play files saved on your computer, on your mobile terminal. Firstly, please install Wondershare AllMyTube for Mac or Wondershare Video Converter Ultima for Mac, then scan the QR code to establish a connection. Two simple steps will make it possible to upload and play any videos or music on your phone. Meanwhile, the programs mentioned above can help you download videos from any webistes and convert them into your favorite format(s).
* Best Video Player for Android
Wondershare Player plays smoothly without any problem no matter the codec or format.
It supports all the video and audio formats, including FLV, AVI, MKV, WMV, MOV, RM, RMVB, ASF, M2TS, MP3, WMA, AAC, FLAC, M2TS, VOB, F4V, 3GP, etc.
It supports subtitles embedded video files, supports subtitles as SubStation Alpha(.ssa/.ass), SAMI(.smi/.sami), SubRip(.srt), MicroDVD(.sub/.txt), SubViewer2.0(.sub), MPL2(.mpl/.txt), PowerDivX(.psb/.txt), TMPlayer(.txt).
It plays DVD folders from SD card directly with DVD menu navigation.
It supports continuous playback and can automatically remember your last played position.
* More Features
Supports HTTP, MMS, RTMP and RTSP/RTP streaming media protocols, including m3u8 (iPhone and iPad online media format).
Provides search function to help you quickly find the files you want to play.
When you are visiting a stream media website, Wondershare Player will run automatically and save the web address.
Supports watching remote streaming media from a local server on PC.
Note:"watch later" does not work for videos from YouTube because of Google policy.
We are trying our best to providing you extraordinary experience on Android phone. Please feel free to submit any of your feedbacks or concerns to the email address below firstname.lastname@example.org, we are committed to solve any issues ASAP.
Fully Supports Android 4.4. Support Google Nexus & Nexus 7
- rtmpdump parameter supported ( swfUrl, pageUrl, token, playPath, flashVer, swfVfy, tcomm)
rtmp://$OPT:rtmp-raw=rtmp://live.server.org/st.es-live/ playpath=live swfUrl=http://player.rethink911.org/player/jw.swf live=1 pageUrl=http://rethink911.org/ Conn=S:OK token=pass123 tcomm=wTrkxjskdjksj75xjkc;TRUE
• Watch live and recent videos, discover upcoming events
• Broadcast live to any number of viewers using the camera of your device
• Manage and re-share your Ustream recorded videos
• Interact with your audience by issuing a poll or chatting
• Access your followed Ustream channels and events that you’re attending
• Enjoy your Ustream Premium Membership ad-free experience on your device
• Go live right from your Home Screen using the new Quick Broadcast widget
Broadcasting in 720p HD and 360p HQ is available on the following devices:
• Samsung Galaxy S4
• Sony Xperia L
• LG Nexus 4
• Verizon HTC One
• Verizon HTC One Max
• Verizon LG G2
• Verizon Samsung Galaxy S5
• Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4
• Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3
• Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini
• Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini
• Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 2
• Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3
• Verizon Motorola Razr M
• Verizon Motorola Razr Maxx
• Verizon Motorola Razr HD
• Verizon Motorola Droid DNA
• Verizon Motorola Droid Ultra
On Verizon phones extra permissions are required for invitation sending:
• Read access to contact list is used for name autocomplete before sending invites
• SMS writing is used for sending invites
Invitation sending is being rolled out to more and more devices.
- Publish to and play from custom RTMP server URL, application name, instance name and stream name.
- Video codec: Sorenson H.263.
- Audio codec: Nellymoser
"NetConnection.Connect.AppShutdown" - The server-side application is shutting down.
"NetConnection.Connect.Closed" - The connection was closed successfully.
"NetConnection.Connect.Failed" - The connection attempt failed.
"NetConnection.Connect.IdleTimeout" - Media Server disconnected the client because the client was idle longer than the configured value. The default timeout value is 3600 seconds (1 hour)
"NetConnection.Connect.InvalidApp" - The application name specified in the call to NetConnection.connect() is invalid.
"NetConnection.Connect.NetworkChange" - Network change, for example, a dropped wireless connection, a successful wireless connection,or a network cable loss.
"NetConnection.Connect.Rejected" - The connection attempt did not have permission to access the application.
"NetConnection.Connect.Success"- The connection attempt succeeded.
"NetStream.Buffer.Empty" - Not receiving data quickly enough to fill the buffer. Data flow is interrupted until the buffer refills, at which time a NetStream.Buffer.Full message is sent and the stream begins playing again.
"NetStream.Buffer.Full" - The buffer is full and the stream begins playing.
"NetStream.Play.Failed" - An error has occurred in playback for a reason other than those listed elsewhere in this table, such as the subscriber not having read access.
"NetStream.Play.FileStructureInvalid" - The application detects an invalid file structure and will not try to play this type of file.
"NetStream.Play.PublishNotify" - The initial publish to a stream is sent to all subscribers.
"NetStream.Play.Start" - Playback has started.
"NetStream.Play.Stop" - Playback has stopped.
"NetStream.Play.StreamNotFound" - The file passed to the NetStream.play() method can't be found.
"NetStream.Play.UnpublishNotify" - An unpublish from a stream is sent to all subscribers.
"NetStream.Publish.BadName" - Attempt to publish a stream which is already being published by someone else.
"NetStream.Publish.Idle" - The publisher of the stream is idle and not transmitting data.
"NetStream.Publish.Start" - Publish was successful.
- Android 5.0 Lollipop compatibility
- multi-core (dual and quad-core) HW decoding support - significantly improves playback speed
- background playback in popup window (long tap on button Back to playback video and audio in popup video)
- hardware accelerated video playback - increases speed and reduces battery consumption*
- Support for almost all media files (video and audio player), such as: avi, divx, flv, mkv, mov, mpg, mts, mp4, m4v, rmvb, wmv, 3gp, mp3, flac... and streaming content such as RTMP, RTSP, MMS (tcp, http), HTTP Live stream, HTTP.
- Multiple audio streams and subtitles.
- Playlist support and various playback modes.
- External and embedded subtitles ssa/ass, srt, sub. txt...
- Find subtitles automatically (mobile data or wi-fi must be enabled to work)
- Playback media files such as videos and mp3's directly via Wi-Fi from your network shared drives/folders (such as external USB drives, Samba (SMB/CIFS) shared drives, PC shared folders, NAS servers (Synology and others)) - no need to convert video files and copy media files to SD card anymore!
- Playback files directly from uncompressed RAR files
- Lock screen to prevent accidental change of videos (children lock)
- support for USB OTG (On-The-Go) for example: Nexus media importer, USB OTG Helper, USB Host Controller... and much more!
This package includes support for ARMv7 with VFP and NEON. For other CPU types please download appropriate package. Application will notify you which package you need.
BSPlayer FREE version is ad-supported video player. BSPlayer full version without advertisements with added functionality is available on Google Play.
NOTE: When reporting error please add info about your smartphone brand and model. Also you can send us more detailed bug report on e-mail email@example.com. We are trying to improve the player for the users and your feedback is appreciated.
This software uses code of FFmpeg licensed under the LGPLv2.1 and its source can be downloaded from BSPlayer website.
Dedicated forum can be found here: http://forum.bsplayer.com/bsplayer-android/.
*Hardware acceleration support depends on device video decoder capability. Hardware accelerated playback in portrait mode may be corrupted on some HTC models (HD and others - hardware issue). Also on some devices (Samsung galaxy S2) zoom/stretch may not work on all video types.
Translations and corrections of the translations can now be submitted here: http://crowdin.net/project/bsplayer-android!
Don't forget to vote 5 stars if you like it and if you don't - let us know why! :)
Tags: video player, media player, movie player, m2ts player, mts player, avc player, mp3 player, avi player, mkv player, mov player, flv player, subtitle player, free player...
Screenshots taken from following movies under Creative Commons license:
Sintel - © copyright Blender Foundation | durian.blender.org
Tears of Steel - (CC) Blender Foundation | mango.blender.org
* Remote control your desktop VLC™ from your Phone/Tablet (play, pause, stop, volume, fullscreen, change video/song, dvd menu control, change audio tracks, change subtitle tracks, etc.)
* Streaming from Android to Computer (Video, music and photos)
* Its internal video player allows streaming content from the Computer to Android (Video, music and photos)
* Subtitles supported
If you have any question, request or complaint, please don't give the app a low rate, just send us an email and we will answer within a few hours (sometimes within a few minutes!). Be sure we will do our best to solve your specific problem.
To configure VLC™ in your PC/Mac, just download and run the following script in your PC (only windows):
(Remember running it as administrator the first time: Right click on it and then "Run as Administrator")
Windows will ask you permission to make changes in the installation folder and allow VLC™ to access the network. Those actions are necessary for proper function, please allow them.
What does the script do?
Basically, It starts VLC™ with its web interface enabled, and passes it some parameters to improve codec finding and rtsp streaming performance.
If you don't use windows, you can follow this connection guide:
Important notes about VideoLan™ VLC™ Versions:
RECOMMENDED VLC™ VERSIONS: 2.1.5, 2.1.4, 2.1.3, 2.1.2, 2.1.1, 2.1.0, 2.0.8, 2.0.7, 2.0.6, 2.0.5, 2.0.3, 2.0.2, 2.0.0, 1.1.11
NOT RECOMMENDED VERSIONS: 2.0.4, 2.0.1, versions older than 1.1.11
if you need any specific version of VLC™, you can find it here:
supported formats: avi, flv, mp4, mp3, mkv, wmv, jpg, mpeg, mpg, rmvb, m4v, mov, 3gp, ts, vob. (Some videos in these formats might not work because sometimes PC/Mac VLC™ can't transcode them into an android supported format -mp4 or 3gp-)
If you are looking for the Official VideoLabs™ VLC™ Mobile version, you can find it here:
more info: http://www.vlcdirect.com
Attribution for images shown in VLC Direct screenshots:
"Space" by Sweetie187 (http://goo.gl/bshu1c) / CC BY 2.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/)
"Hot Air Balloons" by Nicolas Raymond (http://goo.gl/X9l6Fo) / CC BY 3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/deed.en_US)
"Glaciar do Mer de Glace" by Denise Mayumi (http://goo.gl/GsXzUV) / CC BY 2.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/)
"Paris Moonlight" by Brin Kennedy (http://goo.gl/ugwSpN) / CC BY 3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/deed.en_US)
Video Player for Android is currently the easiest-to-use video player on the market. Its intelligent detection adaptive algorithm makes it more convenient for you to enjoy smoother, better quality videos.
It supports all popular video formats, including AVI, 3GP, M4V, MOV, MP4, WMV, RMVB, MKV, TS, MPG, FLV, etc. It uses hardware decoding, which make video play smoother. It can automatically detect videos in the phone memory and SD Card, allowing you to quickly locate and play the video.
As a media player, Video Player for Android can not only play high-definition videos, movies and flash files, but also play music. So Video Player for Android can be used as a music player as well.
Video Player for Android is the essential software of android mobile phone. It is definitely your best partner when enjoying the movie!
1 automatic identifiy all mobile phone video files
2 supports all video and audio playback formats
3 supports multiple subtitle formats, automatic synchronization
4 using hardware decoding, take advantage of hardware acceleration
5 small memory, simple operation, quick start, smooth playback support
There are hundreds kinds of Android phones/tablets in the world. We are always doing our best to make this app working better and easier on every device. But it is really very very hard job... So if you find any issues, please send email to us instead of useless comments or rating, we will try our best to help you!
The complete streaming solution for your Android device. Simple and intuitive design makes it very easy to stream all your media to any screen or speakers.
-All your media in one place: music, photos, videos, movies, tv shows etc.
-Stream to all connected devices: Apple TV, AirPlay speakers, Chromecast, DLNA devices, smart TVs (Samsung, LG, Sony, Panasonic, Philips, etc.), Xiaomi Box, Amazon FireTV, Xbox and more.
-Stream to XBMC, Raspbmc, Airfoil speakers and more.
-Stream from any source: media servers, online channels and the cloud
AllConnect is the only app on the market that supports all streaming technologies and works out of the box with more than 5 billion devices.
Tell us what’s cool about AllConnect by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
That means for example that - if you receive your local station (e.g. sports event) at home on your Media Center - you can stream this live show to your android! Not confined by home or country!
Here's how to:
1. Setup your Remote Potato Server - it's a free download here: http://myfrem.net/download.html . This is absolutely required to run this app.
2. Test the connection out for free: make sure it works with the free Remote Media Center (RMC) app, downloadable from google play.
3. If you are satisfied with step 2: Get Remote Media Center Live TV - and try with SD channels at home in this app!
Also has the ability to download videos/recorded tv and live tv. And (beta:) transcoding on the server for later playback.
* This version of RMC is ad free!
* RMC streams media which can consume lots of bandwidth especially WHEN using high quality settings - be sure you have a good data plan before you start using 3G and 4G connections to stream your video.
* Number of TV channels you can watch simultanuously is limited by the number of androids, free tuners and processing power you have!
* For best Live TV results, you need a fast android and fast PC server.
* DRM-protected content is not supported.
* See myfrem.nl/forum of http://22.214.171.124/forum for discussion and FAQ.
* On google TV you can use ES File manager as a player.
* Do not use while driving or other activities that might become dangerous.
* Be aware that live TV makes use of (temporary) recordings that show up in "Recorded TV'.
This product/app is Google Cast™ Ready for which an in-app purchase is necessary.
Google Cast Ready and the Google Cast Ready Badge are trademarks of Google Inc.
App include the coverage of Premier League, Bundesliga, La Liga, Champions League, European Qualifiers, Cricket World Cup, Basketball, Tennis and many other sports as well.
Enjoy Worldwide Live football live tv / Soccer live tv, Live cricket live tv and all other sports.
Copyrights © 2014 Roshni Solutions.
We keep improving and enhancing our application by means of useful functions, news and videos to help you obtain first-hand information on equestrian sport!
• Android 2.2 or up
• Adobe Air Installation